Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-20-2013, 02:20 PM   #21
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: Digimon Masters.........

Which I saw, and was the only thing I cared about in the entire series.......minus the main character and his crappy Shoutmon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:33 PM   #22
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I played this a long time ago

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Taka-hebi1; 01-20-2013 at 03:33 PM. Reason: changing color
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:39 PM   #23
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I watched Digimon for the Renamon.

Just kidding, but I thought it was 200x better quality than Pokemon.

Pokemon Anime is so retarded

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:32 PM   #24
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

;_; Pikachu is just so darn cute

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #25
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I liked Digimon.
The Movie was pretty cool. First movie or something.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #26
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Digimon, the first thing that comes to mind for most males.

After that, they sort of treat it like trailer trash Pokemon, even though it came before Pokemon Anime.

Old 01-20-2013, 06:49 PM   #27
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

weird thought it would Angewomon since she is from the first 2 seasons

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:54 PM   #28
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Nope, only Renamon

It's sort of a fav for furries, but I think it transferred over to Ponies now.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:29 PM   #29
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I love Digimon. I was re-watching the series a few weeks ago but then I stopped because I wanted catch up on another show. The game is awesome too! Drop rate sucks donkey balls though. I'm trying to get a 5/5 Gabumon, which might take me however long it takes the internet to die.

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:41 PM   #30
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
I love Digimon. I was re-watching the series a few weeks ago but then I stopped because I wanted catch up on another show. The game is awesome too! Drop rate sucks donkey balls though. I'm trying to get a 5/5 Gabumon, which might take me however long it takes the internet to die.
I never try for 5/5 Digimon

Its nearly impossible. The most I go for is 4/5 and even then I rely mostly on Cashshop eggs or event eggs.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:57 PM   #31
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
I never try for 5/5 Digimon

Its nearly impossible. The most I go for is 4/5 and even then I rely mostly on Cashshop eggs or event eggs.
I should probably follow that advice xD the farthest I've ever gotten was a 3/5 and that was once lol.

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 01-20-2013, 09:02 PM   #32
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

I have seen it and...
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:37 AM   #33
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post
I have seen it and...
And what? =O

Spoiler:

Spoiler: