Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #41
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Prom...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
It sounds like you intend to cherry pick parts of my advice to do something tricky, which is the complete opposite of my advice. I take no responsibility for how effed up this might get.
Not really actually, I was just going to bring up the idea of not going to prom without bringing it up and seeing what she thinks without seeing what she thinks. Like, being like, "So who would you go to prom with if I wasn't going with you?" and junk, to see if it would really matter to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Hey man. You can find some sweet stuff at the Goodwill. Don't knock it.

Although usually I can find just as good of a deal at the department store. Which is where I happened to find that 8 dollar dress. xD You just gotta know where to look.
Yeah the only problem is she's gonna probably wanna match

Quote:
Originally Posted by "The Batman" View Post
It's a prom, you're making it sounds like it's going to be hell. Proms are supposed to be fun, and if you go with a bad attitude about it you're going to end up having a terrible time as well as making her have a terrible time. Expensive tuxes don't mean crap, if she wants to go with you, she wants to go with you, and I'm guessing you don't wear expensive tuxedos.

But if you are contemplating making plans to get out of going, you shouldn't even attempt to go. Just be sure to remember skipping out on it, when people are talking about prom being awesome.
I mean, idk, I might wanna go. I still have a while to decide. Well not a long while, but a solid few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
Go! Be a stud and get the girl!
Well, I already am a stud.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:36 PM   #42
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hello, Red. We're not familiar with each other, but I would like to offer my two-cents if you'll accept them.

Most of what I have to say are similar to what others already said, so think of it as shortened extensions.

A few posters in this thread raise valid points.

Friendships are harder work than the relationships held with simple acquaintences and the people you joke around with for the schists and giggles.
it requires work, understanding and empathy on both parties and it seems you are trying to preserve the status of your relationship with your friend. (That's good)
Keeping a friendship intact is a two way street, those bonds worth keeping require honesty, working with each other and a little bit of compromise by the concerned parties.
While this little prom dog-and-pony show may be a big deal to your friend, it does not mean your feelings on this matter are not important either.
So, I agree with other posters such as Toma and Maikeru that you should try talking it out with your friend, perhaps reach a compromise!

Friendships are important, and the memories made with those are held dear to those concerned.
While right now, prom might seem like the event of the century to most High Schoolers, when stacked up against the other events and memories in a lifetime most of my older friends would say it was quite silly for them to be so heads over heels stressed and facedesking over prom night.
So when you work it out with your friend, you'll realize your friendship has so much more to offer than the liquidity trap known as prom night.
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:37 PM   #43
"The Batman"
Apprentice Genin

"The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Not really actually, I was just going to bring up the idea of not going to prom without bringing it up and seeing what she thinks without seeing what she thinks. Like, being like, "So who would you go to prom with if I wasn't going with you?" and junk, to see if it would really matter to her.

I mean, idk, I might wanna go. I still have a while to decide. Well not a long while, but a solid few weeks.

Well, I already am a stud.
The sooner you make a decision usually dictates what you REALLY want to do. If you wanna go to prom get pumped about it and make sure she has an awesome time, don't go half-ass about it.
"The Batman" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:38 PM   #44
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Matching is so 2012.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ryuuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:57 PM   #45
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Amazingly, I did go to Prom.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #46
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Do what I would do.

Go with her, Initiate instant high, become prom king instantly.

Trust me, if you initiate the instant high, you become the life of the party.
Just start singing the TMNT theme song, start laughing spontaneously, and go up to every girl and tell them that their hair looks pretty.

It cannot fail.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:13 PM   #47
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I had the opportunity during my junior year to go to prom. But since Im kind of shy and maybe a bit awkward in public situations, I just asked my BF to take me out to a movie instead. lol ^^

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:38 PM   #48
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

I say go, maybe she'll let you touch her boobies.

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:44 PM   #49
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Okay so this senior girl wants me to go to prom with her and I don't know if I should go with her.

Pros:
-I'd get to say I went to prom.
-I'd get to look really good.
-It may be fun?
-Idk.

Cons:
-I really don't want to go.
-I have to like rent a tuxedo and buy prom .
-I'm not invited to after-prom in the Poconos, the only reason why I would WANT to go.

You see, by looking at this "pros/cons" list, you would say, "Yeah say no," but I feel like I HAVE to go with her because she asked me like last year and I was like yeah and I was invited to after-prom before they made it all fancy and like a whole weekend in a house in the Poconos and she's one of my really good friends and she would hate me forever if I backed out now and if I were to say no, I would have to make my decision now so she can work on a backup plan. I need HELP guys WAT DO
Do you really want to be that guy who left the girl on prom night?

Just go and make her day. Maybe you will feel like you accomplished something later in life.

Unless this is a revived thread/Already happened. Then I don't know/care what you did

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature

Last edited by ObitoUchiha; 01-20-2013 at 07:49 PM.
ObitoUchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:47 PM   #50
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I had the same problem last year, but I quickly decided on not going sense I already went with her to homecoming and was sick of the friends with benefit crap so I cut myself off with her.

I think as prom and homecoming as a one time thing that way it stays special and worth the experience, I can't wait for Prom its like in 2 months and I am going to be rockin thatt Navy Blue
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:01 PM   #51
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Suck it up, be a man, and go. You should be lucky you got asked out, even with the fact you're a junior! Not a lot of people get asked out for dances, especially for prom. It would be more understandable if you had no one to go with, but you should just say what the hell and go. If you have a bad time, you have a bad time, if you have a good time, you have a good time. She obviously must like you if she wants you to go. She could have went ahead and asked someone else to go, but she chose you.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:19 PM   #52
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyL View Post
I say go, maybe she'll let you touch her boobies.
Good point.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote