Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-20-2013, 05:45 PM   #21
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty
Default Re: Prom...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
AHHH I KNOW BUT I TOLD HER BEFORE I WAS EXCITED TO GO BUT THAT WAS ONLY WHEN I WAS GOING TO AFTERPROM BECAUSE I WAS EXCITED FOR THAT NOT PROM SO I CAN'T DO THAT WITHOUT BEING LIKE HEY I ONLY WANTED TO GO FOR AFTERPROM HAVE A FUN NIGHT BYE ugh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:45 PM   #22
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
It is really just a matter of hate or happiness? I mean, why is it such a big deal if you don't have the desire to go? At least you'd be being honest with what you want. Maybe you could even ask her if she'd rather do something else. Not necessarily on Prom night, but maybe the day before or after the After Prom.
I dunno, the matter is I just told her I wanted to go beforehand and then she's gonna be all like irritable and shiz because I said I don't wanna go, and I really do kind of want to just go, I just don't know if it'll be worth the money and prama.

EDIT: I KNOW MEG UGH WHY

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:46 PM   #23
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

1. If you're not on a "just friends" basis, then why wouldn't you want to go out with her? I can't see why going out on a date with a girl is a bad thing. Personally I'm not interested in school dances/proms just because I'm like that but if a girl wanted me to go I probably would go because....you know...she's a girl. xD

2. It's not about being a senior, bro. It's about older women. P:

3. Well that was a joke but yeah free night out. I personally think dressing up is overrated and it makes me in particular look like a total douche, but some people can pull it off. xDDDD

4. So get drunk with your friends or get your friends drunk before prom.

5. fruit punch is the best.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:47 PM   #24
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Poconos?

Just got to the part of the shore that wasn't destroyed, it's cheaper, it'll be more fun, and the people will be more tolerable of the drunks running around, especially on prom weekend.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:48 PM   #25
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I don't think it'll be all that bad. She might be disappointed, but I don't think it'll last long if you just tell her the truth. And I still would definitely suggest asking her to hang out another day. That way she knows that you would like to hang out with her still.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:50 PM   #26
Red

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't think it'll be all that bad. She might be disappointed, but I don't think it'll last long if you just tell her the truth. And I still would definitely suggest asking her to hang out another day. That way she knows that you would like to hang out with her still.
Well I mean we kinda hang out all the time hahaha but I mean I'll definitely think on that and probably chicken out.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #27
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Question: How are you in big crowds/parties?

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-20-2013, 05:56 PM   #28
Red

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
1. If you're not on a "just friends" basis, then why wouldn't you want to go out with her? I can't see why going out on a date with a girl is a bad thing. Personally I'm not interested in school dances/proms just because I'm like that but if a girl wanted me to go I probably would go because....you know...she's a girl. xD

2. It's not about being a senior, bro. It's about older women. P:

3. Well that was a joke but yeah free night out. I personally think dressing up is overrated and it makes me in particular look like a total douche, but some people can pull it off. xDDDD

4. So get drunk with your friends or get your friends drunk before prom.

5. fruit punch is the best.
1.) because it's more complicated than that I guess I can't explain but it is hahaha but yeah I don't mind going out with her.

2.) not really into the older women, really. but I don't really see 1 or 2 years as older/younger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy Sasori View Post
Poconos?

Just got to the part of the shore that wasn't destroyed, it's cheaper, it'll be more fun, and the people will be more tolerable of the drunks running around, especially on prom weekend.
Yeah, they're like skiing resorts in pennsylvania but they're just gonna rent a house for a few days there and get drunk every day..and we were gonna go to wildwood or seaside, but obviously those were destroyed. And I totally would go there, but I mean I'm like one of like 2 underclassmen going that are actually friends with the majority of the 20 seniors going to the Poconos so they're not gonna like change location or anything, not that I would expect them to either. It's just a whatever kind of thing I guess.

EDIT: @Maik, I'm very fun, lol.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:57 PM   #29
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Bad things will happen if you state your honest feelings in an open way.

Quality friend you have there Red.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:59 PM   #30
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post

Exactly what I was thinking. If she's really a friend she will understand where he's coming from, after the initial disappointment of course.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:59 PM   #31
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
EDIT: @Maik, I'm very fun, lol.
I'm just saying, because if you are the type to go out there and have fun, it could be worth it. I know in my case, I would be the type to just sit in a corner and watch everyone else have fun the entire night. So, things like proms or parties just wouldn't work well for me.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-20-2013, 06:06 PM   #32
Red

Awards Showcase

Quote:

AHHHH well I mean it's not like idk she'll just be really upset. Like it'll look like I just didn't wanna go with her and that I just wanted to go to the afterprom and get really drunk and that making her senior prom night one of the best nights of her life wasn't important. All of which is sort of true. I already told her I would go and that I was excited to go, too. I don't wanna make her sad. But then again idk if I really wanna go. What would you do if you were me? Pretend that you really cared about this person haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
Exactly what I was thinking. If she's really a friend she will understand where he's coming from, after the initial disappointment of course.
Well maybe. Idk I just feel like I'm kinda stuck here.

Quote:
I'm just saying, because if you are the type to go out there and have fun, it could be worth it. I know in my case, I would be the type to just sit in a corner and watch everyone else have fun the entire night. So, things like proms or parties just wouldn't work well for me.
Yeah, I'm usually the type of person to have fun. But I don't wanna deal with all the problems that are supposed to come along with it. But then again I do? IDK.

MAYBE I CAN LIE AND BE LIKE MY PARENTS SAID NO TO PROM SORRY LOL

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 01-20-2013, 06:10 PM   #33
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
AHHHH well I mean it's not like idk she'll just be really upset. Like it'll look like I just didn't wanna go with her and that I just wanted to go to the afterprom and get really drunk and that making her senior prom night one of the best nights of her life wasn't important. All of which is sort of true. I already told her I would go and that I was excited to go, too. I don't wanna make her sad. But then again idk if I really wanna go. What would you do if you were me? Pretend that you really cared about this person haha.

Well maybe. Idk I just feel like I'm kinda stuck here.

Yeah, I'm usually the type o
Any relationship worth having is based on honesty and trust. I'll lie and coddle those I don't care about, everyone does. Once you get important to me, you get the real me. Like it or hate it, I don't want someone I truly care about to only like me for a false front. Be honest, be who you are, put out the good AND the bad. Might be rough immediately but your relationship will be founded on openness and honesty.

Sounds like you are scared of rockin the boat. That is just setting yourself up for bigger failure later.

I say be true, and let the cards fall.

Edit: As a follow up, you can state how you feel, hear how she feels and if it turns out the REALLY REALLY will be devastating to her, then you know that 1 night of your life can bring her x amount of happiness. You can say "<person>, knowing it's that important to you I would be happy to go, but I wanted to be honest and open about things."

It's not like you are saying NO. You are simply talking about it, sharing information, then coming to a conclusion. No?

Best post ever!

Always remember

Last edited by Toma RNK; 01-20-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:14 PM   #34
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Well it's not like an official after-prom, it's just that it was originally supposed to be just one night party where a bunch of us who were going to prom we going to just, well do after-prom things, but now it's a 3-day getaway in the Poconos at this house and originally they were letting all of the seniors' dates go, but because of like availability I guess, now it's only seniors who are allowed to go. Yeah I'm a junior lol. And yeah that's how I envisioned myself going to prom too haha but I guess not now..
I see. Lol "after-prom things".

Well here's my take on it.

If you think your friend would be THAT upset about you not going with her then I'd stick it out. But if you think she'd understand you weren't able to/didn't wanna go, don't go. I would think that being your friend, she'd understand. I ditched out on my best friend's senior prom my junior year. I mean we're not friends now ( ) but back then it wasn't too big of a deal to her.
It's not like you're giving her short notice. Prom's what, April, May?

Should you make the decision to be a trooper and are concerned about getting a tux and all that prom bullsheet look for an outfit now. I seriously spent maybe 8 dollars on my prom dress. And it was a nice dress. Hello clearance.

Really, ask yourself if you would regret NOT going, and there's your answer.

Ryuuko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #35
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

No after party, man thats weak...its also a lot of nerve to ask you to buy the tickets, dinner and figure out the ride, to dump you over the side and go to the party without you!

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:22 PM   #36
Red

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Any relationship worth having is based on honesty and trust. I'll lie and coddle those I don't care about, everyone does. Once you get important to me, you get the real me. Like it or hate it, I don't want someone I truly care about to only like me for a false front. Be honest, be who you are, put out the good AND the bad. Might be rough immediately but your relationship will be founded on openness and honesty.

Sounds like you are scared of rockin the boat. That is just setting yourself up for bigger failure later.

I say be true, and let the cards fall.

Edit: As a follow up, you can state how you feel, hear how she feels and if it turns out the REALLY REALLY will be devastating to her, then you know that 1 night of your life can bring her x amount of happiness. You can say "<person>, knowing it's that important to you I would be happy to go, but I wanted to be honest and open about things."

It's not like you are saying NO. You are simply talking about it, sharing information, then coming to a conclusion. No?
AHHHHH Toma you're smart. I just came up with a brilliant plan. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
I see. Lol "after-prom things".

Well here's my take on it.

If you think your friend would be THAT upset about you not going with her then I'd stick it out. But if you think she'd understand you weren't able to/didn't wanna go, don't go. I would think that being your friend, she'd understand. I ditched out on my best friend's senior prom my junior year. I mean we're not friends now ( ) but back then it wasn't too big of a deal to her.
It's not like you're giving her short notice. Prom's what, April, May?

Should you make the decision to be a trooper and are concerned about getting a tux and all that prom bullsheet look for an outfit now. I seriously spent maybe 8 dollars on my prom dress. And it was a nice dress. Hello clearance.

Really, ask yourself if you would regret NOT going, and there's your answer.
Yeah I guess if I end up just sticking with it I can just be like "can't afford expensive tux, gonna thrift shop macklemore style."

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 01-20-2013, 06:23 PM   #37
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
AHHHHH Toma you're smart. I just came up with a brilliant plan. Thank you.
It sounds like you intend to cherry pick parts of my advice to do something tricky, which is the complete opposite of my advice. I take no responsibility for how effed up this might get.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 01-20-2013, 06:27 PM   #38
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Yeah I guess if I end up just sticking with it I can just be like "can't afford expensive tux, gonna thrift shop macklemore style."
Hey man. You can find some sweet stuff at the Goodwill. Don't knock it.

Although usually I can find just as good of a deal at the department store. Which is where I happened to find that 8 dollar dress. xD You just gotta know where to look.

Ryuuko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:27 PM   #39
"The Batman"
Apprentice Genin

"The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

It's a prom, you're making it sounds like it's going to be hell. Proms are supposed to be fun, and if you go with a bad attitude about it you're going to end up having a terrible time as well as making her have a terrible time. Expensive tuxes don't mean crap, if she wants to go with you, she wants to go with you, and I'm guessing you don't wear expensive tuxedos.

But if you are contemplating making plans to get out of going, you shouldn't even attempt to go. Just be sure to remember skipping out on it, when people are talking about prom being awesome.
"The Batman" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #40
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Go! Be a stud and get the girl!
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote