Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-20-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Prom...

Okay so this senior girl wants me to go to prom with her and I don't know if I should go with her.

Pros:
-I'd get to say I went to prom.
-I'd get to look really good.
-It may be fun?
-Idk.

Cons:
-I really don't want to go.
-I have to like rent a tuxedo and buy prom .
-I'm not invited to after-prom in the Poconos, the only reason why I would WANT to go.

You see, by looking at this "pros/cons" list, you would say, "Yeah say no," but I feel like I HAVE to go with her because she asked me like last year and I was like yeah and I was invited to after-prom before they made it all fancy and like a whole weekend in a house in the Poconos and she's one of my really good friends and she would hate me forever if I backed out now and if I were to say no, I would have to make my decision now so she can work on a backup plan. I need HELP guys WAT DO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #2
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: Prom...

I'm not doing prom till next year
Unless some random senior asks me out for prom
Which will NEVER happen c:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:02 PM   #3
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

You guys have an after-prom? Talk about fancy. You a junior?

I really wasn't about the whole prom thing either in high school, but I went my senior year. It was actually a pretty good time. I went with a group of friends versus with a date.

Ryuuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:05 PM   #4
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

That seems like too much to spend for something you don't really even want to do. On my prom night, I just hung out with a couple friends at the movie theater and played video games later on.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:11 PM   #5
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Why you need a invitation to a after party? Just walk in and say I aint leaving.
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:13 PM   #6
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

List the cost/benefit in relation to your friendship.
Consider this may be your only chance for prom.
Can you ask to go to the party?

List all this out for a better cost/benefit on the decision and to better gather info on the ROI (return on investment) for the time and money spent.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:16 PM   #7
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Go with her. Just do it. You'll thank me later.
If everything does not work out, downrep me and tell me what a loser I am.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:21 PM   #8
"The Batman"
Apprentice Genin

"The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Flip a coin. Whichever side you want it to land is on is what you REALLY want.
"The Batman" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:24 PM   #9
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Hahaha Joon!!
Why aren't we going to the same school damn it !!!!

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:32 PM   #10
Red

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
You guys have an after-prom? Talk about fancy. You a junior?

I really wasn't about the whole prom thing either in high school, but I went my senior year. It was actually a pretty good time. I went with a group of friends versus with a date.
Well it's not like an official after-prom, it's just that it was originally supposed to be just one night party where a bunch of us who were going to prom we going to just, well do after-prom things, but now it's a 3-day getaway in the Poconos at this house and originally they were letting all of the seniors' dates go, but because of like availability I guess, now it's only seniors who are allowed to go. Yeah I'm a junior lol. And yeah that's how I envisioned myself going to prom too haha but I guess not now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
That seems like too much to spend for something you don't really even want to do. On my prom night, I just hung out with a couple friends at the movie theater and played video games later on.
Yeah but it's not like I have too much of a choice, do I? If I blow her off she'll hate me forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3thall3g3nd View Post
Why you need a invitation to a after party? Just walk in and say I aint leaving.
Because it's far away and it costs money and a lot of pre-planning and I don't want to look like an asshat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
List the cost/benefit in relation to your friendship.
Consider this may be your only chance for prom.
Can you ask to go to the party?

List all this out for a better cost/benefit on the decision and to better gather info on the ROI (return on investment) for the time and money spent.
Hmm well it won't be my only chance for prom because I'm not even a senior yet, I'll be one next year so I'll get to go then. I can't ask to go either because it was a community decision they made to not allow non-seniors to go so it's not like they can make an exception even though I'm friends with most of them.

As for our friendship, well she is one of my closest friends really plus she can drive and also we sort of have this on and off thing I guess idk but I don't wanna ruin our friendship because she really is great. I just don't know if I wanna go to prom.

Quote:
What do you mean "I'll thank you later?" Elaborate.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:34 PM   #11
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I would just be honest with her and tell her that I don't really feel like going.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

If she will hate you forever, that means she must like you, alot.
This person could be your wife years later. But it all depends on how you feel about her. Just saying, it's better to keep and freind than lose one.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:36 PM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well I can think of other pros.

-If she has hot friends you have a free pass to hang out with them
-She's a senior and other hot seniors may want the D.
-It's a free night out (aside from the tux and crap, but who cares if you wear shorts and a tee shirt? )
-You get to see all of your friends drunk and get some dirt on them if they do anything stupid.
-Free fruit punch
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:36 PM   #14
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Just be honest and tell her you don't have the funds nor the desire to go. She should respect you for that. Don't wait much longer though! D= Gotta give her time to figure out alternate plans.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:37 PM   #15
Red

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I would just be honest with her and tell her that I don't really feel like going.
...that would result in bad things.

Quote:
If she will hate you forever, that means she must like you, alot.
This person could be your wife years later. But it all depends on how you feel about her. Just saying, it's better to keep and freind than lose one.
It's not like that at all.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:38 PM   #16
Red

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
Just be honest and tell her you don't have the funds nor the desire to go. She should respect you for that. Don't wait much longer though! D= Gotta give her time to figure out alternate plans.
AHHH I KNOW BUT I TOLD HER BEFORE I WAS EXCITED TO GO BUT THAT WAS ONLY WHEN I WAS GOING TO AFTERPROM BECAUSE I WAS EXCITED FOR THAT NOT PROM SO I CAN'T DO THAT WITHOUT BEING LIKE HEY I ONLY WANTED TO GO FOR AFTERPROM HAVE A FUN NIGHT BYE ugh

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:39 PM   #17
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Tell her the truth, that you were mostly excited to go because you could go to the After Prom, but now without that you just don't really have the desire or money to go.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-20-2013, 05:41 PM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
...that would result in bad things.

It's not like that at all.
Oh. Forget all but the last part.
If you don't go, she will hate you.
If you do go, you will make her happy or whatever.
It just depends on what you want.
Hate, or happiness.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:42 PM   #19
Red

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Tell her the truth, that you were mostly excited to go because you could go to the After Prom, but now without that you just don't really have the desire or money to go.
...bad, bad things Maik....bad, bad things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Well I can think of other pros.

-If she has hot friends you have a free pass to hang out with them
not really the case. she doesn't really have hot friends, plus she'd kinda be my date and we're not totally on a "only friends" level so I couldn't do that.
-She's a senior and other hot seniors may want the D.
see above, plus being a senior means nothing in my opinion hahah
-It's a free night out (aside from the tux and crap, but who cares if you wear shorts and a tee shirt? )
uhm if I tried to wear a tee shirt and shorts, 1.) just no 2.) I'd probably get kicked out 3.) omg ahhaahha I could just see her face if I even suggested that just no
-You get to see all of your friends drunk and get some dirt on them if they do anything stupid.
See the part about "no after-prom".
-Free fruit punch
Yeah lol true.
Yellow brah.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:43 PM   #20
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

It is really just a matter of hate or happiness? I mean, why is it such a big deal if you don't have the desire to go? At least you'd be being honest with what you want. Maybe you could even ask her if she'd rather do something else. Not necessarily on Prom night, but maybe the day before or after the After Prom.

YouTube:
src="