Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 11:20 AM   #7381
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
Ya i cant wait to play but im not excited yet no confirmation of nagato or madara
There are still many chars yet to be revealed even chars that appear earlier like konan danzo and chiyo and the kages....anyhow I already posted that so let me focus on your concerns.........For edo nagato ...I think they should omit the fact that he had semi crippled feet and ignore his foot injury just as cc2 ignored raikages missing hand that would be the best option plus nagato has the ability to restore himself from absorbing chakra so his red hair youthful look as he was during the hanzo battle should be route to take and would be the best form of nagato allowable for vs battle modes. His ultimate should be massive chibaku tensei
...I also think they should have a alive version which will be the same just a different cloak since nagato is a new char plus it could segment to a falshback hanzo battle. I really hope they go that route. And lets hope
Spoiler:
edo madara and ems sasuke
are the final revealed chars....we still have early revealed anime chars yet to be revealed for the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Eyes X View Post
What really gets me is that, at th e last press conference, they mentioned that the public has only seen 80% of the new gameplay features that has been portrayed. I wonder what else could they be saving as a surprise to us all.
As far as the vs mode there has been alot of things datailed but the 20% thats missing could be related to the story and hack and slash. Anyhow.. I am excited thinking of it all as well and I am sure were not alone.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-20-2013 at 11:34 AM.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:27 AM   #7382
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

they said 20% had been shown not 80%. so theres 80% left if it hasnt already been revealed under the radar lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:30 AM   #7383
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
they said 20% had been shown not 80%. so theres 80% left if it hasnt already been revealed under the radar lol
I doubt that ...it depends when that article was published can someone provide a link to that already ....lol? plus we have seen quite a bit already although they may still be some features we dont know about...but from what we have seen I am very pleased so anything else is extra.

links please.............?

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-20-2013, 11:34 AM   #7384
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
I doubt that ...it depends when that article was published can someone provide a link to that already ....lol? plus we have seen quite a bit already although they may still be some features we dont know about...but from what we have seen I am very pleased so anything else is extra.

links please.............?
? they said they only shown 20% in a interview ive never seen nor heard them say they have shown 80% has been shown so you give me a link! lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:49 AM   #7385
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

cmon xgriever .....? I am not trying to prove anyhing I was replying to the new member then I was replying to you. anyhow ...the gameplay should be locked in at this point my concern now is the chars.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-20-2013, 11:58 AM   #7386
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
cmon xgriever .....? I am not trying to prove anyhing I was replying to the new member then I was replying to you. anyhow ...the gameplay should be locked in at this point my concern now is the chars.
i know there was no malice in my comment. but it was a early interview that said this so by now the figure would have raised alot i expect though there has been nothing that has said 80% has been shown and i keep up with all the news so i doubt i would have missed it. plus we havent had anything on new online modes since surely we have some and various other things regarding the battle system..i still think theres going to be something else added to the battle system.

Old 01-20-2013, 12:16 PM   #7387
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I agree with what you said shamfull bout nagato. Hope cc2 makes the right decisions.
Old 01-20-2013, 12:41 PM   #7388
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
i know there was no malice in my comment. but it was a early interview that said this so by now the figure would have raised alot i expect though there has been nothing that has said 80% has been shown and i keep up with all the news so i doubt i would have missed it. plus we havent had anything on new online modes since surely we have some and various other things regarding the battle system..i still think theres going to be something else added to the battle system.
I certainly mean no malice as well ....you have been steady with contributions to discussions. I remember a interview was done a while ago on that topic I should have said...anyhow If there is anything more to the gameplay thats just more sweet icing on an already sweet cake. I think we all need a demo to test the recent gameplay changes.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #7389
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
They said 20% of the gameplay mechanics had been revealed in a certain video interview, I don't remember which one it was though. This was a while ago, and I think this was even before features such as ring out were shown. And yes I agree, they are probably almost done showing any improved gameplay mechanics.

Old 01-20-2013, 12:59 PM   #7390
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

as stated by a few people they are probs going to drag it out due to the late jap release

Old 01-20-2013, 01:03 PM   #7391
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Oh man learning all the mechanics for this game is going to be so difficult considering its my first storm game
I understand most of the mechanics but not enough to be any good at the moment
Old 01-20-2013, 01:27 PM   #7392
Miklo
Ninja Academy Student

Miklo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
You can still ninja move from combos.. As far as I know you just can't use an ultimate while ninja moving
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...LnF9cNE#t=561s
Check this. Looks like it still works
Old 01-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #7393
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

they re uploaded old footage in one vid

Old 01-20-2013, 01:48 PM   #7394
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
I agree with what you said shamfull bout nagato. Hope cc2 makes the right decisions.
He will be confirmed in 2 or 3 weeks dont worry bout it because i got my hopes up for Edo Itachi i cant waaaaaiiiit i wanna see Izanami,his new magatama jutsu,and moreee
Old 01-20-2013, 01:51 PM   #7395
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
They said 20% of the gameplay mechanics had been revealed in a certain video interview, I don't remember which one it was though. This was a while ago, and I think this was even before features such as ring out were shown. And yes I agree, they are probably almost done showing any improved gameplay mechanics.
Actually I think it was around the time they said about ringouts. Even if the 20% doesn't include ringouts, I doubt ringouts would be a big enough reveal to say that 40 or even 30% of the battle mechanics have been shown.

As Shameful said, I play these games for the characters. It's been that way ever since the Ultimate Ninja series for me. That's why I don't mind random characters haha, especially when they're secret or hidden unlockable ones. We had that discussion before though.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 01-20-2013, 02:25 PM   #7396
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
He will be confirmed in 2 or 3 weeks dont worry bout it because i got my hopes up for Edo Itachi i cant waaaaaiiiit i wanna see Izanami,his new magatama jutsu,and moreee
We all know Itachi is a given but nagato has been a issue for me ever since storm 2. I really hope the devs are on top of this. Itachi and nagato is a whole different story. Nagato and pain have been shafted since storm 2 and I cant relax about nagato at all truthfully.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-20-2013, 02:29 PM   #7397
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

nagato is in a main fight so their is no issue. itachi would be the same

Old 01-20-2013, 02:34 PM   #7398
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Guys there is a scan next week so no worries
Old 01-20-2013, 02:47 PM   #7399
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
nagato is in a main fight so their is no issue. itachi would be the same
yeah but just one fight how do we know nagato will really be playable ....we simply dont so I wont feel relaxed and neither will itachidarkcrow until we get some conformation of him being not just in the game but fully playable for vs battle.

Itachi is a given but nagato only had that one battle and a flashback on the whole series. I am not worried about itachi stop telling me this .....I am concerned for nagato !!!!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-20-2013, 02:51 PM   #7400
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
yeah but just one fight how do we know nagato will really be playable ....we simply dont so I wont feel relaxed and neither will itachidarkcrow until we get some conformation of him being not just in the game but fully playable for vs battle.

Itachi is a given but nagato only had that one battle and a flashback on the whole series. I am not worried about itachi stop telling me this .....I am concerned for nagato !!!!
It only takes one fight to be confirmed in Storm 3 to refresh your memory Mifune vs Hanzo lol Nagato will probably be confirmed with Itachi at the same time lol
Closed Thread