Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-20-2013, 03:22 AM   #1
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret
Default Reverse Summoning

Umm you know the Jubi could someone use a reverse summons to just sort of plonk it in the middle of the ocean? or is that not possible?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:32 AM   #2
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18
Default Re: Reverse Summoning

umm i say it aint possible. The Forth Hokage chould not use a reverse summoning on kyuubi. So i dont think that will work on a "super" biju. And madara must have put the nine tailed fox somewhere during that time and so i say he put him in the camui vortex. And if he could use reverse summonng that is most likely where the juubi would end up at. And only The Sage Of Sixth Paths could un-summon him as we saw in the manga. Or made him into the moon.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:37 AM   #3
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I don't really understand what you're trying to say. xD
You want to say that someone could reverse summon Juubi on a random space?
You need a contract first. I don't know anyone who has the kuchiyose contract with Juubi.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:50 AM   #4
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't know I didn't think in was possible but I wanted to check, cause the juubi is kinda part of the Kyuubi and stuff, so I wasn't sure if entering a contract with Kurama would make it possible to summon the juubi, or that if Obito switched sides he could do it.

Mainly cause Obito summoned the Kyubbi to the leaf right? so if he switched sides he should beable to.

Old 01-20-2013, 03:57 AM   #5
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

Yeah he IS part of the juubi madara got his chakra from the ginkaku and kinkaku brothers.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:58 AM   #6
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
I don't know I didn't think in was possible but I wanted to check, cause the juubi is kinda part of the Kyuubi and stuff, so I wasn't sure if entering a contract with Kurama would make it possible to summon the juubi, or that if Obito switched sides he could do it.

Mainly cause Obito summoned the Kyubbi to the leaf right? so if he switched sides he should beable to.
Obito first extracted the Kyuubi from Kushina using a Fuuinjutsu. After that he used Sharingan to tame it.
Only after that he was able to summon it to Konoha.

But he no longer has contract with Kurama, Minato broke it.
Madara has it, but he can't summon it because it's sealed within Naruto.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:10 AM   #7
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

It wasnt obito who did the summoning but although he might have took part in summoning him.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:55 AM   #8
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post
It wasnt obito who did the summoning but although he might have took part in summoning him.
Are you talking about the Juubi or Kyuubi?
He summoned Kyuubi before, and he summoned Juubi himself.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:15 AM   #9
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Interesting theory, and I don't think it will happen but it is possible. I was wondering how Madara and Obito were able to summon the Kyuubi back then! And now that I think of it, I may know the way they did it. Using their sharingan they must've tamed the beast and controlled it into doing a blood contract with them, forever allowing them to summon it. Now, if they are able to manage to control the Juubi (which they've shown to be able to do thus far fine), then they could control it to set up a blood contract with them. But I must say, it would take some heck of chakra to summon that beast lol!
Old 01-20-2013, 05:25 AM   #10
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Are you talking about the Juubi or Kyuubi?
He summoned Kyuubi before, and he summoned Juubi himself.
Im talking about kyuubi. And im talking about the attack on the leaf. But he had a part in it regardless.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:27 AM   #11
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post
Im talking about kyuubi. And im talking about the attack on the leaf. But he had a part in it regardless.
A part in it? He was fully responsible, dude.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:11 AM   #12
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hmm, something just hit me there now. How did Obito get hit by Minato's rasengan during the attack on the leaf, when Obito knows full well of Minato's teleportation technique? Wasn't he expecting it?
Old 01-20-2013, 06:24 AM   #13
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallanan View Post
Hmm, something just hit me there now. How did Obito get hit by Minato's rasengan during the attack on the leaf, when Obito knows full well of Minato's teleportation technique? Wasn't he expecting it?
He knew how Hirashin worked, but Minato was just faster, and he used Hirashin level 2!

And Minato threw the marked kunai just a second before using Hirashin so there was no way for Obito to notice the formula, even with his Sharingan!

And I'm pretty sure that Obito said: ''Sh*it! He marked that kunai with his formula,'' after being hit by Minato.
He just wasn't expecting Minato to teleport, it was too fast for him to use Kamui and phase though.

Hirashin level 2 is Pretty bad-ass, huh?

Last edited by Maruko; 01-20-2013 at 06:26 AM.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:35 AM   #14
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
He knew how Hirashin worked, but Minato was just faster, and he used Hirashin level 2!

And Minato threw the marked kunai just a second before using Hirashin so there was no way for Obito to notice the formula, even with his Sharingan!

And I'm pretty sure that Obito said: ''Sh*it! He marked that kunai with his formula,'' after being hit by Minato.
He just wasn't expecting Minato to teleport, it was too fast for him to use Kamui and phase though.

Hirashin level 2 is Pretty bad-ass, huh?
Minato had used marked kunai many times before in front of him though. Minato obviously wasn't trying to throw the kunai at him, but was using it just like he'd used it before.. to teleport.

And I see no reason why the Sharingan couldn't have picked it up..

Ah well, and yes Hirashin level 2 is bad-ass!
Old 01-20-2013, 06:38 AM   #15
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallanan View Post
Minato had used marked kunai many times before in front of him though. Minato obviously wasn't trying to throw the kunai at him, but was using it just like he'd used it before.. to teleport.

And I see no reason why the Sharingan couldn't have picked it up..

Ah well, and yes Hirashin level 2 is bad-ass!
I don't know how he didn't pick it up, either.
He was probably focused on touching Minato to win it fast, he just wasn't paying attention.
He did touch Minato for an instant, but Minato then warped and nailed him in the back.
It was so fast that was no way for Obito to phase again because in order to suck Minato in he had to me in THIS dimension.
It's nearly the speed of light.
Yondaime FTW
Old 01-20-2013, 06:43 AM   #16
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I don't know how he didn't pick it up, either.
He was probably focused on touching Minato to win it fast, he just wasn't paying attention.
He did touch Minato for an instant, but Minato then warped and nailed him in the back.
It was so fast that was no way for Obito to phase again because in order to suck Minato in he had to me in THIS dimension.
It's nearly the speed of light.
Yondaime FTW
Yeah seems you're right. Minato timed it perfectly!
Old 01-20-2013, 10:14 AM   #17
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

so seriously...u're asking someone to drown the juubi... really.. death by drowning... even udon; konohamaru's nerdy teammate can stand on water...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:35 AM   #18
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^Plus it swallows oceans
Old 01-20-2013, 11:38 AM   #19
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

not drown just dump :P if Obito went to his Kamui world then summoned it there he could just ditch it :P

BTW I am not expecting any of this to happen just want to know if it is possible

Old 01-20-2013, 11:55 AM   #20
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

Haha ^
Let's just dump a juubi into the ocean. Nothing will happen