Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-18-2013, 08:46 AM   #61
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Brutal Honesty from Maik, perhaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Eh. Why not. e.e
-sips truth tea-
I barely know you. I recognize your name whenever you post, but you don't stick out much to me. It's not as much you being uninteresting as it is me not paying attention. You've been a cool person as long as you've been on her. I can't say that I have any real complaints. You've been a pretty kind user who kind of just gets on and does his thing. That said, it seems like you want my bum and you can't touch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azal View Post
My turn.
Your name looks much better capitalized and without the numbers. I really don't like names that aren't capitalized very much. That said, I've never had any issues with you either. I recognize your name, but at the same time, you don't really stick out. I don't know why. I know you post a lot, maybe it's just that we post in different places a lot of time. Maybe you just don't stand out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Well I'm guessing it'll be a lot like what I've already heard, so fine.
You're an intelligent and unbiased user, as far as I see. I'm not going to tell you to come out of your shell, because I believe that reserved nature is who you are. There's no problem with it. However, sometimes the way you say things sounds so cynical. I'm guessing it doesn't help that we are all reading text as words, and we all have our own interpretation of those words. You've never really been intentionally unkind from what I've seen. That said, the way you type sometimes can bug me. You have long run-on sentences where you could sometimes use periods instead of commas. I read things as I see them, and it feels like I'm running out of breath in my head while reading your posts like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
My turn.
I love you and we should get married some day. You're one of the most kind users we've ever had on here. We get along very well so our conversations feel smooth and comfortable. I actually think I'd be able to speak to you if I ever met you. Though, I must say that I'm still shy so being in the presence of such alarming beauty could leave me weak in the knees. Shall I compare thee to a Summer's Day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate. Thine eye shine through like the glimmer of the sun. And thou'est words could break through an impenetrable fortress. Really you're an awesome person, though you should respond to me more. D: You don't talk to me enough and that makes me sad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
I'll try this! :3
For a short period of time, you seemed to be kind of cynical around the forum. For as long as I've spoken to you though, you've been easy for me to talk to and get along with. You are a beautiful person and are very photogenic. You are kind and always seemed to be looking for someone special to enter your life. You seem to have found that now, and I hope it turns out the way you are envisioning. That said, you seem like you are insecure, or used to be, so I would try to have more confidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeruto View Post
Do I count?
Yeah, you count, but I'm not sure how much good and bad I can say. I read your story in the story contest and I really enjoyed it. You seem like you love fiction and are creative from what I've seen of you. You also seem to like competition and games in general. That said, you can be slow with keeping something moving along. Maybe you're trying too hard to make sure everyone can have a chance, not that I'm not guilty of that myself. You have nothing so far that I'd say should be changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Sure, Wynaut?
At one point in time, I saw my name on your list of any thread talking about people you looked up to. At that point, I thought you were crushing on me. Because, you know, that's what looking up to someone means. Of course, I guess that sometimes I just don't realize how big I am on here. You got me to watch Panty & Stocking, so thanks for that and we seem to share a good number of common interests. I think you are an awesome and kind person. What can you change? Hell if I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Hi there.
You are a weirdo. Whenever I see you've posted, I never have any idea what I'm going to wind out reading. Do you just sit there and think up random shit sometimes? There are times when they make me laugh and other times where I just say, "What the hell?". I really like your crappy drawings. You're like Rukia, except she's more serious and she draws better than you. And of course, you also don't have anything in common with her, which makes you not like her. You seem like a cool and nice person, though I'm not sure how you got as much rep as you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
Posting yet again.
You're one of the few people on her that I have really large conversations with. We send essays back and forth. The only people who give me that are darkdemonofthemist and SRhyse. You're an interesting person to talk to and from what you've told me, seem to have a good head on your shoulders. I'm sure there are some people on here that don't like you, but I've never had any issues with you. Maybe they just see something differently than I do. I hope you actually make that book cover for me. I've had so many people say they would who never did. Don't be like one of those losers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
Me!!!
Dooo itttt
I think you used to hate me, or perhaps you just didn't like mods. When you first replied to a couple of my threads, you said a couple things that sounded so bitchy and I didn't quite understand what I had said. I thought it was just you. As I've seen you post more and more though, it seems like you've changed quite a bit since then. You really seem like a cool and nice person now. I also still have to compliment you on your original story idea. It's one of the betters ones I've read on here. I hope you do something with that story, though I know there's still a long way for you to go.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:54 AM   #62
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
You're an intelligent and unbiased user, as far as I see. I'm not going to tell you to come out of your shell, because I believe that reserved nature is who you are. There's no problem with it. However, sometimes the way you say things sounds so cynical. I'm guessing it doesn't help that we are all reading text as words, and we all have our own interpretation of those words. You've never really been intentionally unkind from what I've seen. That said, the way you type sometimes can bug me. You have long run-on sentences where you could sometimes use periods instead of commas. I read things as I see them, and it feels like I'm running out of breath in my head while reading your posts like that..
Well okay, so should I go like..
This. This. This. This. Instead?
Never mind, I'm not being serious, lolz.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 01-18-2013 at 09:19 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:56 AM   #63
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

It's only a suggestion. You can ignore it if you want. I think it would just look better than putting commas and making six lines look like a single sentence. Putting a period after every word wouldn't work either. D:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:57 AM   #64
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

No it's fine, I don't mind.
Nah..I'm the Manager of Comma mart didn't you know? lol

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:14 AM   #65
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

@Maik
Oh, why does everyone think I'm a weirdo? :O I'm not!
Why does everyone ask 'bout my rep, too...I don't know, I just get repped up sometimes. :O

Speaking of rep, look at yours LOL
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:38 AM   #66
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

;~; That's cool. I don't need to be described.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:41 AM   #67
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

I can handle the truth.

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:48 AM   #68
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
For a short period of time, you seemed to be kind of cynical around the forum. For as long as I've spoken to you though, you've been easy for me to talk to and get along with. You are a beautiful person and are very photogenic. You are kind and always seemed to be looking for someone special to enter your life. You seem to have found that now, and I hope it turns out the way you are envisioning. That said, you seem like you are insecure, or used to be, so I would try to have more confidence.
Oh my god, this is so true. Although I'm rather called arrogant than insecure.
Actually, I hate insecure people a lot
Oh well but thanks so much for the entire reaction. Its so damn accurate!

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:11 AM   #69
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Tell me what you could possible think about me... =P

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:26 PM   #70
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
I think you used to hate me, or perhaps you just didn't like mods. When you first replied to a couple of my threads, you said a couple things that sounded so bitchy and I didn't quite understand what I had said. I thought it was just you. As I've seen you post more and more though, it seems like you've changed quite a bit since then. You really seem like a cool and nice person now. I also still have to compliment you on your original story idea. It's one of the betters ones I've read on here. I hope you do something with that story, though I know there's still a long way for you to go.
Heh really ? XD I don't recall it but I did hate a couple of people when I first came to the forums, I was a noob! Anyway if I did hate you then I'm sorry but honestly I'm forgetful xD
On the story I am working on it and thinking of characters I already have the plot arranged I just need to continue to write it and then rewrite it just so it looks better~

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:05 PM   #71
The Second Pornkage
The White Flash

The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
I barely know you. I recognize your name whenever you post, but you don't stick out much to me. It's not as much you being uninteresting as it is me not paying attention. You've been a cool person as long as you've been on her. I can't say that I have any real complaints. You've been a pretty kind user who kind of just gets on and does his thing. That said, it seems like you want my bum and you can't touch!

as long as you've been on her

on her

"You know what your problem is? I'm too good looking." -Michael Kelso, That '70s Show

The Second Pornkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:29 AM   #72
Immanuel Kant
Genin

Immanuel Kant has completed a tough C-rank mission!Immanuel Kant has completed a tough C-rank mission!Immanuel Kant has completed a tough C-rank mission!

~posts cuz it was all the way at the bottom. Gives cookies~
Immanuel Kant is offline   Reply With Quote