Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-18-2013, 08:19 PM   #41
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty
Default Re: Red's Blunt Thread: Post here, I'll post my opinion of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
MEEEEEEEG I actually have nothing bad to say about you at all. Your posts are interesting, you're funny, you're really nice, you're not exclusive or anything, you're actually one of the most perfect forum members in my opinion lol. You're posts often get a smile out of me so that's always good. Seriously, keep doing everything you're doing because you're just great. ;D
REEEEEEEEED I wasn't expecting such a glowing review! It really made me smile. =D Your posts make me giggle, even more so when you come in TC and shake dat ass. <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:37 PM   #42
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

Do me you sultry vixen.

Also if you say ''lol'' one more time I'm going to choke you. But in the smexy way. But also not in the smexy way. You won't really know what to feel and neither will I.

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug

Last edited by RockyL; 01-18-2013 at 09:41 PM.
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:29 PM   #43
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Omg I can't type anymore lol okay these are gonna be really short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
Serve it cold, Red.
Blind, you're so nerdy, but you're also one of the more interesting people on this forum, so that's awesome. I loved the forum gossip we've had and the Nick GAS nights hahah stay awesome buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
Posttttttt
I've only talked to you for a few times, but you're also interesting. You make a positive impact on the forum. Though you are annoying sometimes. But I would say keep doing what you're doing. At least you're not dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyL View Post
Do me you sultry vixen.

Also if you say ''lol'' one more time I'm going to choke you. But in the smexy way. But also not in the smexy way. You won't really know what to feel and neither will I.
Omfg I'll do you and I'll do you good. But seriously I love you man. I don't even have anything to say really. You're just the best. I wish you were around more. Luf u bud <3

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:31 PM   #44
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:

Blind, you're so nerdy, but you're also one of the more interesting people on this forum, so that's awesome. I loved the forum gossip we've had and the Nick GAS nights hahah stay awesome buddy.

I've only talked to you for a few times, but you're also interesting. You make a positive impact on the forum. Though you are annoying sometimes. But I would say keep doing what you're doing. At least you're not dead.

Omfg I'll do you and I'll do you good. But seriously I love you man. I don't even have anything to say really. You're just the best. I wish you were around more. Luf u bud <3
Awww thanks Red <3
You make me feel like annoyance is the best!!

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:27 PM   #45
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:

Thanks, Red. We should plan a night when we can all get into TC again like we did in the summer.

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:07 PM   #46
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
Thanks, Red. We should plan a night when we can all get into TC again like we did in the summer.
omg defffffffff but idk when I'll be available

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:41 PM   #47
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

Quote:

Sthap, you're making me blush. Luf you too. P:

And I agree with Blind, we need to TC.

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote