Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-19-2013, 07:38 PM   #1
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default TKD Performance- Day 1

Went to the annual Exposition(There's a full name, but not gonna post it otherwise you guys would try to find me)

Didn't perform last year, but this year, I'm back. Really miss those days when I really was involved in Taekwondo.

So yes. Kinda less people performing this year, but was still ok.
Beginning formation was a bit unorganized, but throughout the performance, it became better.

Did some simple stuff, like target kicking, Poomsae, self-defense, boardbreaking, and rolling.

Still got my moves.

Was supposed to do a self-defense skit, but our time was limited. But I was able to do board breaking. And still have my one time breaking and never missing streak. Did a round-house kick with my toes pulled back, and broke three boards. 1in. thick each. So was a total of 3in. Toes were kinda throbbing after that, and now, can't really move them. Hahah
Was surprised that I had that thick of a board. The practice board was thinner, so the boards today kinda shocked me. When I kicked it, there was no noise, so I thought, "NUUUUUUUU! DIDN'T BREAK IT!!"
But I kinda tilted my head to see that I actually did break it. Was great.

And so the Masters also did something, and board breaking as well.

Near the end, we decided to add rolling. Had to jump and roll over some square targets. I got to 7 then I sat down. And was nice to see small kids clear 5. The crowd was pretty excited. Once they reached the last target, number 11, everyone was all hyped up, waiting to see if the boy could clear it. And he did it. Everyone went wild. It was about...6ft high.

And a little green belt girl. Heh. This one was pretty funny. There were some bigger boys holding a board for her to kick. They all braced eachother, seeming that the girl has enough power to kick the board and knock them all down when she breaks it.
So when she kicks and breaks the board, all the guys fly back and fall.
The crowd loved it.

Feels great to be able to go back and perform.

Day two tomorrow. WOOOO!!!

Oh yea, walked around the exposition after the performance. Got some food and drinks. Thai milk tea and Boba milk tea, no boba. And some takoyaki and lamb on a stick.
As I was walking through an expo hall, there was an anime booth~ I quickly swarmed it and marveled at the merchandise. I realized the Anime shop was also located in Little Tokyo, Downtown LA. And next to the booth was a One Piece booth. Was staring at that place too.

Some food pics:

Takoyaki, with Thai tea and Milk tea:
Spoiler:

Spicy lamb on stick:
Spoiler:

Stinky Tofu, and some kid spilled his shaved ice:
Spoiler:

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:46 PM   #2
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha
Default Re: TKD Performance- Day 1

Sounds cool, KHY. What degree black belt are you?

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:57 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

3rd Degree.
That reminds me.
As I was walking through a hall, someone stopped and asked me about the three stripes, if it was like the 3rd level.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-19-2013, 08:05 PM   #4
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
3rd Degree.
That reminds me.
As I was walking through a hall, someone stopped and asked me about the three stripes, if it was like the 3rd level.
Nice, that exposition of yours sounds cool. I wish my school did something like that.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:10 PM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Yea. Was a blast!

Do you have a TKD club? If you do, then maybe you guys can do some performances.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-19-2013, 08:16 PM   #6
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Yea. Was a blast!

Do you have a TKD club? If you do, then maybe you guys can do some performances.
Nahh, I only do TKD at the martial arts school I attend. I don't know anyone in real life who takes Tae Kwon Do outside of my dojang.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:32 PM   #7
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

I see.
Not a lot of people know about TKD too.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Tags
aae, food, fun, performance, tkd