Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-18-2013, 09:23 PM   #21
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: So... how is your 2013 so far?

It started out like crap and bad, like I expected it would, December and January's are always the worst months for me, I think it's the time everything just comes down on me to the point, I get tired and fed up from dealing with anything else at those points.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 01-19-2013 at 06:31 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:04 PM   #22
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Cold it's been like in the 30-55 degrees these past weeks, I am from Southern Cali so that is real cold for me lol Cx. But now its been warm and awesome
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:19 AM   #23
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Snowy... and stuff. =P

Like this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3thall3g3nd View Post
Been boring for me so far nothing much as happened but annoying at the same time considering my team have continued there terrible form into the new year. How about you hows your 2013 been?
Thank you for asking me. My year has been emotional, but fantastic! ^-^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
lots of worrying
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
It's been so so. Pretty much the same as daph.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Drama...lots of drama
Okay... so do tell? o.o
Whats all wrong with your lives?
Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
NOthing really. It' the start of a new year and i want to change something about my life.
Yeah me too, but I just don't know what to change
What do you want to change?
Quote:
Originally Posted by narutogirl13 View Post
Nothing much...school and I HATE my band teacher now, thank GOD it's Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren Kurosaki View Post
As slow as these days rolling by, I say my year has being going "fair" thus far.

I started this little thing where I write down the good things that happen to me on a tiny piece of paper then I place it in a jar; by the end of the year, I will open the jar and that will determine whether or not my year was good or bad.

I have a long list of planned art projects plus I got college, so my year is going to be pretty much busy.
Awesome idea. Can I steal that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Awesome. I love the Apocalypse.
You're weird, but funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by "The Batman" View Post
It's been 18 days of work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE-TAILS-BIJU View Post
^and 10 days school so far, really tired
Awe. I feel for you guys. I was supposed to go to school, but I have quit.
So its been working days for me too sadly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
I feel fat
You're fat and you should feel fat.

So many comments. I guess I have to make a second post or something.
Nope, I'm just doing to edit this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Heard about some great news like the upcoming games to arrive in 2013.
Neat, what games do you mostly look forward to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post
Boring
Maybe you should go outside and make some friends?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
Hey, I'm still a virgin. Someone on Facebook said teenage virgins are like unicorns o.o
You just stay virgin as long as you like. Good job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
Its a prime year to be odd :P

*sigh* nm...its not prime...
What do you think is 'being odd'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
It started out like crap and bad, like I expected it would, December and January's are always the worst months for me, I think i's the time everything just comes down on me to the point, I get tried and fed up from dealing with anything else at those points.
Ah, I somewhat get what you mean. I hope you feel much better soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Cold it's been like in the 30-55 degrees these past weeks, I am from Southern Cali so that is real cold for me lol Cx. But now its been warm and awesome
Dayum that is hot. I'm so jealous!

Last edited by Kiseki; 01-19-2013 at 06:26 AM.
Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:34 AM   #24
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Not sure, I'm trying to have some down time, yet it's hard around here, since there's very few people, I have a sense of relief around and just can settle down and say and do what ever I like without worrying about it, how I come over and know they're not going to say something to upset me, so I've only really been talking to very few people I feel like that around, just to give myself a distraction and in a sense, a peace of mind.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 01-19-2013, 06:48 AM   #25
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Not sure, I'm trying to have some down time, yet it's hard around here, since there's very few people, I have a sense of relief around and just can settle down and say and do what ever I like without worrying about it, how I come over and know they're not going to say something to upset me, so I've only really been talking to very few people I feel like that around, just to give myself a distraction and in a sense, a peace of mind.
Maybe you should call a few people you haven't spoken with in a while?
I know the feeling. I live in a lifeless hole here myself too.
So when you feel lonely in a place like that... it feels more extreme.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:58 AM   #26
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:

Like this?

Thank you for asking me. My year has been emotional, but fantastic! ^-^

Okay... so do tell? o.o
Whats all wrong with your lives?

Yeah me too, but I just don't know what to change
What do you want to change?

Awesome idea. Can I steal that?

You're weird, but funny

Awe. I feel for you guys. I was supposed to go to school, but I have quit.
So its been working days for me too sadly.

You're fat and you should feel fat.

So many comments. I guess I have to make a second post or something.
Nope, I'm just doing to edit this one.

Neat, what games do you mostly look forward to?

Maybe you should go outside and make some friends?

You just stay virgin as long as you like. Good job.

What do you think is 'being odd'?

Dayum that is hot. I'm so jealous!
Lol I love you

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:12 AM   #27
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Maybe you should call a few people you haven't spoken with in a while?
I know the feeling. I live in a lifeless hole here myself too.
So when you feel lonely in a place like that... it feels more extreme.
Don't have anyone to call, unfortunately.
Yeah possibly, I have to keep myself distracted from thinking too much, since that's the worst for me, when I get lost with myself, since I'm my own worst enemy, so yeah I need people around when things are bad, yet so much of the time, I haven't anyone.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 01-19-2013, 07:52 AM   #28
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't have anyone to call, unfortunately.
Yeah possibly, I have to keep myself distracted from thinking too much, since that's the worst for me, when I get lost with myself, since I'm my own worst enemy, so yeah I need people around when things are bad, yet so much of the time, I haven't anyone.
Then go out somewhere random and try to make new friends?
Sometimes you have to travel far to create new friendships, I know this.
And if you don't want to do all that.. then just add people online.
Whenever I feel socially awful and lonely I just join a new community.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:18 AM   #29
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm not quite that bad yet, I'm fine enough, just hasn't been a very good month...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 01-19-2013, 08:40 AM   #30
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Cold? Pshaw, it has been down to 1 Fahrenheit here.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:10 AM   #31
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Like this Woo?

Old 01-19-2013, 02:18 PM   #32
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Not much to tell. Just regular Bull****!
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:42 AM   #33
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Awesome my lyf is perf! Desu~~~