Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 07:26 AM   #7321
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

@Mega Mei is only 30 and Tsunade's age doesn't matter I don't consider someone old until like 57-60 xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:28 AM   #7322
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

And tysunade is in her 50s
Old 01-19-2013, 07:30 AM   #7323
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

She's 52 or 53

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:33 AM   #7324
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yea 52 because when naruto was a young teen tysunade was 50 and two years later obviously 52 lol also ooniki is 70 something but i think i remember reading ooniki being 100 but not sure
Old 01-19-2013, 08:23 AM   #7325
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
I don't get why people are mad at Sakura. It's dlc. A extra. It doesn't have to be there. It's just a little fun people. If you don't like it you don't have to get it.
well said ...very well said and its true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Master Yuji View Post
Meh, Take the easy route then and give all the females a swimsuit outfit then =P. Dunno if/how that'd work with Konan though, considering her paper powers...
Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I wouldn't like Tsunade or Mei in swimsuits >_> they're old...
Ill reply to flame master yuji and megabbaut: flame , giving all the female chars outfits like that would work actually....some episodes of the anime ending roll had certain chars in swimsuits like in shippuden episode 121...it shows the sand sibs, kll, kakashi, tsunade, and even iruka sensei in their bathing suits. Its just that I dont think this should be able to be used for online play it would turn the online into a circus.

Mega, tsunade is old but she doesnt look it and mei as well...however old people and young people wear swim clothes its just swim clothes! lol...Seriously to let some of you know my family grew up near a river where many of the people came to bathe young and old people and my family took me there often plus we go to beaches and even indoor swimming alot in cold weather too. So to me seeing people in swim suits are normal however to some of you who dont go to the beach or swimming often then its not the same for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
Hey guys i collect naruto ccg cards and I dont believe any of you have showed interest in it but i was on bandaicgs fb page and they posted a pic of the latest set of naruto cards releasing and the name of the set is naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3... they are basing it off of storm 3. on the box it has official in game artwork of naruto sasuke and now we have obito rinnegans artwork. b4 a set of cards releases the yalways preview the cards and since the cards artwork are coming from the game itself, these previews on bandaicg .com will basically tell us who is in the game.
Thanks for the heads up and please keep us updated with the cards. I just want to point out though that not all cards reflect chars in the game for example storm 2 and gen had cards of zetsu and nagato yet those chars were never in those games. I think those cards were the reason of my infamous scandal during the storm 2 era zetsu and nagato were the only chars that I said would be in according to my source that were not in at all. I think it was a miscommunication.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
@Mega Mei is only 30 and Tsunade's age doesn't matter I don't consider someone old until like 57-60 xD
I dont consider someone old at all its not nice if I was 80 or 90 I would be the same.....even in the hundreds because age is all temporary all life beautiful.

And yeah tsunade like the rest of the sannin orochimaru and jiraiya are in thier 50s however they have jutsu to change their appearance at will. Due to growing up so fast and my life I always gravitate to older individuals rather than my own peers my age....I had to mature quickly due to certain things in my life. I just thank god for the wisdom!

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-19-2013 at 08:31 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:41 AM   #7326
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i dont get you guys lol...you actually wanna perv on a anime character? i dont get people who do this and actually get turned on by a animated character lol XD its just wierd to me lol

Old 01-19-2013, 08:45 AM   #7327
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
i dont get you guys lol...you actually wanna perv on a anime character? i dont get people who do this and actually get turned on by a animated character lol XD its just wierd to me lol
I dont think the swimwear should be for online modes ! And after a while it would get annoying seeing all the bikinis and stuff all the time especially when I am in the mood for some more serious cannon real battles. I think they should make a separate game for all the pervy sages out there...lol

Plus kakashis anbu mask is on I hope there is a option to remove it also anyhow either way its great. I hope samurai naruto has a sword animation. I really am hoping road to ninja kushina is in somehow even as support .....especially since road to ninja naruto aka hokage and sasuke are already confirmed. The dlc just opened a flood gate for more content I would love to see anbu itachi is at the top of the list followed by jonin vest younger 3 sannin.

...must keep hope alive lol

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-19-2013 at 09:06 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:00 AM   #7328
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Guys I think ring outs are optional, regardless of the stage. There are some pictures of Naruto Vs Bee at Unraikyo, and Naruto is knocking bee back with moves that would NORMALLY cause a ring out.(his neutral combo and rasengan) But there is an electric-like field appearing whenever bee SHOULD get knocked out. That wasn't in generations

Old 01-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #7329
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Anime is based on real life hence it looks similiar to an actual women hence some guys are suspicable to getting turned on by it.

Not strange at all.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 01-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #7330
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Guys I think ring outs are optional, regardless of the stage. There are some pictures of Naruto Vs Bee at Unraikyo, and Naruto is knocking bee back with moves that would NORMALLY cause a ring out.(his neutral combo and rasengan) But there is an electric-like field appearing whenever bee SHOULD get knocked out. That wasn't in generations
It could be for story battle specific challenges. I dont mind ringouts on the couple of stages that have it .... and even more so I dont think we should have too much options because its hard enough finding some online random battles as it is.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-19-2013, 09:56 AM   #7331
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Anime is based on real life hence it looks similiar to an actual women hence some guys are suspicable to getting turned on by it.

Not strange at all.
doesnt matter fact is there not. its messed up imo lol but whatever that's off topic lol

yeah unraikyo is a ring out stage where the lightning will probably break somehow after hitting someone into it.

going to have to be super wary of where your stood and what the opponent will do to force you out lol

Last edited by XGriever; 01-19-2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:09 AM   #7332
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I wouldn't mind a beach dlc pack. Just for fun and its not like we haven't seen episodes in anime of people goofing off at the beach. Also u say that it's wrong but I'm pretty sure half the people wouldn't like sasuke if he was ugly. It would just be for a little fun.

Old 01-19-2013, 10:27 AM   #7333
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
doesnt matter fact is there not. its messed up imo lol but whatever that's off topic lol

yeah unraikyo is a ring out stage where the lightning will probably break somehow after hitting someone into it.

going to have to be super wary of where your stood and what the opponent will do to force you out lol
Anime is just pixels those models in the playboy under your bed are pixels too samething (only the other has better quality )

Ring outs are not gonna be that big of a deal. Just look at soul calibur they have been puling it off just fine. You wont be getting ring out at the start of a match every fight unless your a noob.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 01-19-2013, 11:21 AM   #7334
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
I wouldn't mind a beach dlc pack. Just for fun and its not like we haven't seen episodes in anime of people goofing off at the beach. Also u say that it's wrong but I'm pretty sure half the people wouldn't like sasuke if he was ugly. It would just be for a little fun.
I dont think it such a bad idea at all and I am happy to be in agreement with you...I think what they should do is make the swimwear characters visible only to the person that selects them and they should show the chars as the normal version to the opponents online. That way the player can enjoy them and the opponent wont even know it was selected.

Even more so I really want dlc packs that have to do with costumes we have discussed over the years ...I want a anbu itachi ....so bad now...plus I want those unlockable substitution logs ...and anbu sai and yamato since they are anbu divison plus while were at it anbu kabuto and young anbu danzo...and the younger 3 sannin.....*floats on a dream cloud*...that would make my day!!!! dattebayoooooooooooooooooooooo

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-19-2013 at 11:26 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:27 AM   #7335
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
I dont think it such a bad idea at all and I am happy to be in agreement with you...I think what they should do is make the swimwear characters visible only to the person that selects them and they should show the chars as the normal version to the opponents online. That way the player can enjoy them and the opponent wont even know it was selected.

I also really want dlc packs that have to do with costumes we have discussed over the years ...I want a anbu itachi ....so bad now...plus I want those unlockable substitution logs ...and anbu sai and yamato since they are anbu divison plus while were at it anbu kabuto and young anbu danzo...and the younger 3 sannin.....*floats on a dream cloud*...that would make my day!!!! dattebayoooooooooooooooooooooo
Nah one of the point of having a costume is to show off. But I understand that u guys think naruto not the place to have that I mean most of the people are still kids. In the next one they should make customizable clothes like in tekken and soul caliber to make everyone dream come true

Old 01-19-2013, 12:22 PM   #7336
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I wonder what the chances of minatos lost towers (shippuden movie 4) has of making it into the game as a costume.

Last edited by Mikahel; 01-19-2013 at 12:26 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:40 PM   #7337
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Anime is just pixels those models in the playboy under your bed are pixels too samething (only the other has better quality )

Ring outs are not gonna be that big of a deal. Just look at soul calibur they have been puling it off just fine. You wont be getting ring out at the start of a match every fight unless your a noob.
Yu can't even compare this to Soul calibur. Yu have to be very close to the edge for ring outs, and it's very fair. It also adds a very good sense of danger and rush of adrenaline.. But in storm it'll just be frustrating because there's only ONE round in A match. Also because you can be anywhere on the map and get knocked out by a rasengan.. it's just not right.

Rasengan literally knocks you to the edge of the map. Especially rasengan barrage.

Old 01-19-2013, 12:49 PM   #7338
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
Thanks for the heads up and please keep us updated with the cards. I just want to point out though that not all cards reflect chars in the game for example storm 2 and gen had cards of zetsu and nagato yet those chars were never in those games. I think those cards were the reason of my infamous scandal during the storm 2 era zetsu and nagato were the only chars that I said would be in according to my source that were not in at all. I think it was a miscommunication.
!
I guess you're not familiar with naruto ccg. . There was never a set based off of storm 2. Maybe they used artwork but not a set about an entire game. This is really exciting news. It will confirm chars as it will show in game artwork. Really great to see obitos rinnegan vector the set even features the storm 3 logo on the pack of cards. And tht famous 9 tailed naruto render tht use to be in all the scans >_>
Old 01-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #7339
Miklo
Ninja Academy Student

Miklo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
I guess you're not familiar with naruto ccg. . There was never a set based off of storm 2. Maybe they used artwork but not a set about an entire game. This is really exciting news. It will confirm chars as it will show in game artwork. Really great to see obitos rinnegan vector the set even features the storm 3 logo on the pack of cards. And tht famous 9 tailed naruto render tht use to be in all the scans >_>
Do you know when we will see the previews?
Old 01-19-2013, 01:28 PM   #7340
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miklo View Post
Do you know when we will see the previews?
They usually preview 1-3 cards a day so when they start previewing then we will see but for all we know they could start when we already know everything