Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 01:57 PM   #7301
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Finally someone else who want Omoi!! *High fives*
Also can't wait until they reveal Gaaras dad the fouth Kazekage, I'll probably main him
Old 01-18-2013, 02:00 PM   #7302
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i CRAVE a ultimate from gaara like his storm 1 ult with a massive wave of sand! none of his shippuden ones even his new one for this game really fits that bill...i hope his dad can show him how its done :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:04 PM   #7303
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Yeah fingers crossed for the Kazekage! I doubt it would happen but I would love it if we got 2 Gaaras the other being Gaara at the beginning of Shippuden who has his Bijuu awakening still that would be awesome
Old 01-18-2013, 02:04 PM   #7304
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
Finally someone else who want Omoi!! *High fives*
Also can't wait until they reveal Gaaras dad the fouth Kazekage, I'll probably main him
I think the majority of us who play this are generally all on the same page we all want pretty much the same thing....I really liked the latest anime when the kages started to fight ...wow what experts. They are just so experienced and skillful. I am happy the japanese voice overs for them are as how I imagined them.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 01-18-2013, 02:16 PM   #7305
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

I know what you mean! when Gaara and his dad clashed with the sand and dust it was just awesome!
Also I don't know much about Mu yet but from what I've heard he's one awesome character but saying that all the kages are, apart from the mizukage I don't like the look of him too much
I'm actually more hyped for the akatsuki and the kages more than the jinchuriki

Last edited by konoha chimp; 01-18-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:46 PM   #7306
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

the menus are still not all that nice their should be an option to choose the colour scheme

storm 2 had really nice menus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:47 PM   #7307
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I really love the dlc so far ....all all them especially goku naruto rtn sasuke anbu kakashi, and swimsuit sakura and I hope they clarify everything soon as to what the pre order will be for US@EU.

Anyhow even though I am very pleased and excited with the recent dlc here are more dlc ideas:

cloaks for karin hugo and suigestsu.....since storm 2 we have begged.

alive hanzo

alive younger nagato with original akatsuki robe ...perfect for a flash back hanzo battle

young kohona jiraiya for another flash back hanzo battle

young ororchimaru ...for flash back against the young 3rd hokage and hanzo battle

tsunade no cloak

Itachi suits....like his normal clothes minus the cloak or .....his *anbu war vest with sword especially*

I also need my custom substitution logs to return have those been confirmed at all ?????????

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-18-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:52 PM   #7308
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
I really love the dlc so far ....all all them especially goku naruto rtn sasuke anbu kakashi, and swimsuit sakura and I hope they clarify everything soon as to what the pre order will be for US@EU.

Anyhow even though I am very pleased and excited with the recent dlc here are more dlc ideas:

cloaks for karin hugo and suigestsu.....since storm 2 we have begged.

alive hanzo

alive younger nagato with original akatsuki robe ...perfect for a flash back hanzo battle

young kohona jiraiya for another flash back hanzo battle

young ororchimaru ...for flash back against the young 3rd hokage and hanzo battle

tsunade no cloak

Itachi suits....like his normal clothes minus the cloak or .....his *anbu war vest with sword especially*

I also need my custom substitution logs to return have those been confirmed at all ?????????

yh thats a good list. thats one of the reason why i think they have gone off the rails. a swimsuit really lol

Old 01-18-2013, 03:24 PM   #7309
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Another scan, another absolutely no new characters revealed.
(I'm know this isn't a completely new scan)
Old 01-18-2013, 03:51 PM   #7310
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:23 PM   #7311
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
yh thats a good list. thats one of the reason why i think they have gone off the rails. a swimsuit really lol
Thanks ...Lets hope there are more dlc or more hidden costumes for chars that we have requested in the past.

While reading some other forums and gatherings I cant help but to see how negative some are to swim suit sakura. I agree its kind of un expected however I dont think all that sakura bashing is justified at all. I just hope there is more to come costume wise especially those I already mentioned. Anyhow I wish they didnt spend so much time finding jokes and more comments about that and instead give ideas for more potential costumes and chars again. Some people go to far then others blindly follow.

I want to see the website updated with more chars revealed and I hope for some more info regarding the rest of the chars expected for this game. I am thankful for all that has been added thus far and I hope more chars continue to be revealed and if possible more costumes and sub logs are unlockable or dlc.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-18-2013, 06:14 PM   #7312
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
Thanks ...Lets hope there are more dlc or more hidden costumes for chars that we have requested in the past.

While reading some other forums and gatherings I cant help but to see how negative some are to swim suit sakura. I agree its kind of un expected however I dont think all that sakura bashing is justified at all. I just hope there is more to come costume wise especially those I already mentioned. Anyhow I wish they didnt spend so much time finding jokes and more comments about that and instead give ideas for more potential costumes and chars again. Some people go to far then others blindly follow.

I want to see the website updated with more chars revealed and I hope for some more info regarding the rest of the chars expected for this game. I am thankful for all that has been added thus far and I hope more chars continue to be revealed and if possible more costumes and sub logs are unlockable or dlc.
I don't get why people are mad at Sakura. It's dlc. A extra. It doesn't have to be there. It's just a little fun people. If you don't like it you don't have to get it.

Old 01-18-2013, 08:45 PM   #7313
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Can we get swimsuit TSUNADE? -.-

Old 01-18-2013, 08:54 PM   #7314
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Can't wait for the demo

Old 01-19-2013, 12:49 AM   #7315
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Can we get swimsuit TSUNADE? -.-
^this.

Add Mei and Hinata to it.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 01-19-2013, 02:44 AM   #7316
Flame Master Yuji
Freshmen Academy Student

Flame Master Yuji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Meh, Take the easy route then and give all the females a swimsuit outfit then =P. Dunno if/how that'd work with Konan though, considering her paper powers...
Old 01-19-2013, 02:45 AM   #7317
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I wouldn't like Tsunade or Mei in swimsuits >_> they're old...

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 01-19-2013, 03:38 AM   #7318
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Give tenten her clothes from ending 15 would be nice.

Old 01-19-2013, 04:24 AM   #7319
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Heck just throw every single character in swimsuits. I'm sure the girls would get a kick out of Kakashi in boxer shorts.
But you know what costumes I'd love, the Gakuen costumes. We had separate characters of Gakuen Naruto and Sasuke back on Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 on the PSP, but having all school oriented outfits for the K11, Kakashi, Tsunade, Orochimaru etc. would be grand.

Old 01-19-2013, 05:44 AM   #7320
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hey guys i collect naruto ccg cards and I dont believe any of you have showed interest in it but i was on bandaicgs fb page and they posted a pic of the latest set of naruto cards releasing and the name of the set is naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3... they are basing it off of storm 3. on the box it has official in game artwork of naruto sasuke and now we have obito rinnegans artwork. b4 a set of cards releases the yalways preview the cards and since the cards artwork are coming from the game itself, these previews on bandaicg .com will basically tell us who is in the game.