Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 05-30-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
sharingangirl
Genin Elite

sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Is Naruto taller than Sasuke?

I'm sure this thread was started when this chapter came out...
I didn't notice this till when I went back and decided to read some chapters back...

On the cover page of Chapter 485, Naruto is clearly taller than Sasuke. It can't be the hair because where Naruto's eyes start it is obviously above Sasuke's. And Naruto is even looking slightly down...Even when they're coming at eachother with chidori vs. rasengan. It looks like Naruto stands slightly taller than Sasuke. But, that one is probably just the hair...
But, at all websites giving they're height it says Sasuke is taller by two centimeters...

Or has there not been a databook since then (I would have no clue when the databooks come out)...

We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.
sharingangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:04 PM   #2
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Is Naruto taller than Sasuke?

As of last databook update....

Naruto - 166 cm
Sasuke - 168 cm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:05 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What SB said. Though it looks like Naruto is taller.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:26 PM   #4
sharingangirl
Genin Elite

sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Was the latest databook before or after kage summit?
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.
sharingangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:47 AM   #5
KimikoUchiha
Genin

KimikoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ya, sasuke is still taller
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
  じしf_, )ノ
KimikoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:09 AM   #6
Sharingan Kakashi
Academy Graduate

Sharingan Kakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Sharingan Kakashi Send a message via Yahoo to Sharingan Kakashi

sasuke is taller than naruto
Sharingan Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:26 PM   #7
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

it looks as though naruto is taller in opening 2 of shippuden but im sure sasuke is

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:30 PM   #8
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Heh maybe Sasuke is developing an evil villain slouch.

Jk Jk But I do think he has that laid back stance, kind of like Kakashi,whereas naruto is all tense, so I don't know... maybe Sasuke is taller than he looks.

Last edited by Mizukage; 06-01-2011 at 09:30 PM. Reason: grammar
Mizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:48 AM   #9
MzSylvester
Freshmen Academy Student

MzSylvester is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[QUOTE=sharingangirl;5095681]I'm sure this thread was started when this chapter came out...
I didn't notice this till when I went back and decided to read some chapters back...

On the cover page of Chapter 485, Naruto is clearly taller than Sasuke. It can't be the hair because where Naruto's eyes start it is obviously above Sasuke's. And Naruto is even looking slightly down...Even when they're coming at eachother with chidori vs. rasengan. It looks like Naruto stands slightly taller than Sasuke. But, that one is probably just the hair...
But, at all websites giving they're height it says Sasuke is taller by two centimeters...

Or has there not been a databook since then (I would have no clue when the databooks come out)...

i think naruto is taller than hym a lil
MzSylvester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:08 AM   #10
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Ruzki Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Naruto is, but I can be complety wrong. But only in Shippuden

"Believe It"- Naruto

"Because I-I love you" Hinata to Naruto

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig.
Ruzki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:31 PM   #11
agentjoeya
Freshmen Academy Student

agentjoeya is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto is taller than Sasuke it said on a website that Naruto at the beginning of Shippuden was 5ft 5.5 inc tall and Sasuke was 5ft 6.3 inc tall but that after Naruto mastered the senjutsu he grew to be just under 5ft 8 inc. And that after he mastered fox mode he grew to be 5ft 9 inc tall and when Kurama started working with him he was finally just over 6 feet tall but he stil sloaches and stands with his feet spread apart making him look 5ft 9.5 inches tall. While at the same time Sasuke is still the same height as he was at the beginning of Shippuden. I don't remember the name of the website though.
agentjoeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:42 PM   #12
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

this is an odd topic to talk about IMO lol
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:01 PM   #13
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

bios are always fun to read up on

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:12 PM   #14
Loquacious
Freshmen Academy Student

Loquacious has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

It's fitting that he's larger than Sasuke.
Loquacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:35 AM   #15
SasukesEuphoria
Freshmen Academy Student

SasukesEuphoria saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!SasukesEuphoria saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sasuke is taller, and also months older than Naruto.
SasukesEuphoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:02 AM   #16
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentjoeya View Post
Naruto is taller than Sasuke it said on a website that Naruto at the beginning of Shippuden was 5ft 5.5 inc tall and Sasuke was 5ft 6.3 inc tall but that after Naruto mastered the senjutsu he grew to be just under 5ft 8 inc. And that after he mastered fox mode he grew to be 5ft 9 inc tall and when Kurama started working with him he was finally just over 6 feet tall but he stil sloaches and stands with his feet spread apart making him look 5ft 9.5 inches tall. While at the same time Sasuke is still the same height as he was at the beginning of Shippuden. I don't remember the name of the website though.
Not to be racist but all the character would be Japanese and on average (some can be giants)they are short people. I have looked at some of the bio's and no one besides Jiraiya( about 6'3"), Kakuzu( about 6'0''), Kisame( about 6'4", it the hair), 1st Hokage (is about 6'0'') are 6ft or over. Also 3rd and 4th raikage and 2nd mizukage look pretty tall too.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:41 PM   #17
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

no its is the opposite
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:27 PM   #18
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

I think Naruto is taller. Not really checked though.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:35 PM   #19
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

IUt makes more sense for naruto to be short becuz he is rival like molverine in xmen last stand movies

meant wolverine haha xD
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #20
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

prob. it's the clothes. if they're baggy it looks like they are shorter but they're not. Sasuke has another coat thingy tied to his waist so that could be the reason. Naruto's clothes don't bunch up like sasuke's

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote