Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-17-2013, 12:55 PM   #21
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18
Default Re: A thought on the Gedo/Tobi/Madara

Well now that hinata is together with naruto that is why his plan's with rin was to kill her in front of obito. Now kishi is going to kill hinata in front of naruto.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:01 PM   #22
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post
Well now that hinata is together with naruto that is why his plan's with rin was to kill her in front of obito. Now kishi is going to kill hinata in front of naruto.
Perhaps, but that was not my point my point was that in a grief stricken moment it allows the malicious will of that particular bijuu chakra to take control. Even from what we read about Mito Uzumaki and her understanding of the Kyuubi. She understood that to control that malicious chakra you need love because it feeds on negative emotions. I believe that Zetsu/Juubi and even Madara knew what Obito would see, and that was why he let him go to Rin...Otherwise I bet he would have kept him there. It is also why he said he used to go by the name Obito...meaning its not really him anymore.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:07 PM   #23
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

He is still obito. Well in kakashi's eye's anyway.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:12 PM   #24
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post
He is still obito. Well in kakashi's eye's anyway.
It is and it isn't. I really hate that they kind of robbed Obito of a noble death you know? but aside from that, I think we will see Obito either break the hold the Juubi has, or we will see the Juubi actually turn on both Madara and Obito because it will no longer need them, seeing as it has been revived. Once it hits a point of no return and is fully self-aware again, that is likely what will happen I think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:29 PM   #25
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

That is common with bad guys dissin' each other in the end or in this case the juubi dissin' obito and madara
Old 01-17-2013, 09:46 PM   #26
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Hey SB...i came across this! read it for yourself... a very long time ago theory...lol..
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102953

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:11 AM   #27
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Hey SB...i came across this! read it for yourself... a very long time ago theory...lol..
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102953
I like it! it is very plausible! You just know at some point they will clarify this, or it will be by chakra voodoo, and we'll never actually know how all this works >.<

Old 01-18-2013, 10:51 AM   #28
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I think the problem with the understanding of this is it sort of goes along with this..
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125375

I didn't want to put them together because that wall of text would be a bit to much, and they do go together, but one theory (this one) is based on the last one! maybe that will make it easier.

Old 01-18-2013, 05:21 PM   #29
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ok, I read both parts to your theory, and I must say well done in figuring that out! All your ideas are consistent and have logic to it. The juubi's will being passed into Obito and Madara due to their posession of the Rinnegan/Sharingan is now something I really believe could happen in the story! I only have one slight concern considering the theory...

If Madara had given his EMS to Nagato in order for him to automatically "upgrade" it to Rinnegan, then shouldn't Nagato be able to use the sharingan as well? In the battle of the 5 kage vs Madara, we saw Madara having two Rinnegan, one in both eyes (the same as Nagato). Madara was capable of switching back and forth between Rinnegan and Sharingan as he pleased, and in some cases he could use both at the same time. Surely if Nagato had EMS implanted in him, that sooner or later he'd discover it's power and obviously use it to bring about Yahiko's "peace." He couldn't have possibly gone his entire life without noticing it. What do you make of that?
Old 01-18-2013, 05:34 PM   #30
SmellyDump
Chunin Exam Participant

SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Nagato probably didn't even know he had the EMS implanted into him as Madara implanted the eye into him when he was a little Uzumaki boy so he didn't even know he could switch.
SmellyDump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:23 PM   #31
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallanan View Post
Ok, I read both parts to your theory, and I must say well done in figuring that out! All your ideas are consistent and have logic to it. The juubi's will being passed into Obito and Madara due to their posession of the Rinnegan/Sharingan is now something I really believe could happen in the story! I only have one slight concern considering the theory...

If Madara had given his EMS to Nagato in order for him to automatically "upgrade" it to Rinnegan, then shouldn't Nagato be able to use the sharingan as well? In the battle of the 5 kage vs Madara, we saw Madara having two Rinnegan, one in both eyes (the same as Nagato). Madara was capable of switching back and forth between Rinnegan and Sharingan as he pleased, and in some cases he could use both at the same time. Surely if Nagato had EMS implanted in him, that sooner or later he'd discover it's power and obviously use it to bring about Yahiko's "peace." He couldn't have possibly gone his entire life without noticing it. What do you make of that?
Ah, but that is just the thing! They have the Rinnegan, but I don't think they can use it! The Rinnegan is supposed to inherently be good, and peaceful as it was with the sage himself. They were "kind eyes" and the idea is that those eyes had the ability to purify the Juubi's chakra. However! Remember that Madara is modified, and remember at the current age or being in his "Prime" he wouldn't have the Rinnegan, and likely that was the result of somthing Kaubto did. He can likely switch between the two, and use them to purify that chakra, or leave it raw! We've seen Naruto go into tailed beast fenzy, and even though his chakra was there, it was suppressed, and we could still see the raw chakra of the Bijuu! Only having conquered the conflict and finding peace does it work (I believe). Like I said though, I haven't seen Madara utilize any of the Rinnegan abilities yet, nor have I seen Nagato, so it leads one to wonder if they actually can!