Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-16-2013, 06:42 AM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Joon vs pool

Using Sora the soul reaper.
Distance: 40 meters
Rules: No hax,uber hax, or GM.

I spoted a soul reaper just about 40 meters away. "Hey,let's spar." I dash in front of my opponet as i quickly slashed at his torso. I then dashed around him with blindning speed as I swing my sword at his back. A sword of spritual energy fromed into the air as i sheathed my Zanpakuto. I catch the swords and flash step around my opponet repeatally, slashing away at my opponet as my swords appear just inches away from my opponet's torso,head,legs and arms. Finally,i make 3 afterimages appear around you as they all swing their swords at you. I flash step away from you,leaving a 4th after images in my place as i also leave the spritual swords. The swords explode as i wait for a response from my opponet. "You're not dead are you?"
Old 01-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #2
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Joon vs pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Using Sora the soul reaper.
Distance: 40 meters
Rules: No hax,uber hax, or GM.

I spoted a soul reaper just about 40 meters away. "Hey,let's spar." I dash in front of my opponet as i quickly slashed at his torso. I then dashed around him with blindning speed as I swing my sword at his back. A sword of spritual energy fromed into the air as i sheathed my Zanpakuto. I catch the swords and flash step around my opponet repeatally, slashing away at my opponet as my swords appear just inches away from my opponet's torso,head,legs and arms. Finally,i make 3 afterimages appear around you as they all swing their swords at you. I flash step away from you,leaving a 4th after images in my place as i also leave the spritual swords. The swords explode as i wait for a response from my opponet. "You're not dead are you?"
I was just chilling out, finishing my ice cream cone when this guy, out of nowhere assaults me. He says something, but I'm too busy enjoying my ice cream cone to comprehend his gibberish. I unsheath my zanpakuto, which is revealed to be the shape of a shovel, easily balancing my frozen treat. From the looks of it, he hasn't even released his zanpakuto, while I'm already in shikai. My shovel gracefully intercepts all of his attacks, with relative ease. I easily track your movements, which allows me to block all of your attacks. The afterimages appear and I duck down, and hold my shovel up to block all of the slashes. A faint blue shield surrounds my body, protecting me completely from the reiatsu sword explosion.

The ice cream cone slips out of my hand, and falls on the ground. My gaze slowly locks on him. "Now listen here you little shit. You think you can just attack me out of nowhere and make me DROP MY ICE CREAM CONE? YOU'RE DONE. Your pathetic existence you call your life is about to be eradicated." My shovel sword drops out of my hands into the ground beneath my feet. Enraged, I rush right at him. During my straightforward path, I disappear. I reappear behind him and sweep at him with my right leg, while simultaneously thrusting a fist forward at his stomach area.

A rush of manifested reiatsu shoots out of my left hand into the ground, completely dissolving the sand below. "Take note, this'll be you in about two minutes." I mutter just loud enough so he can hear. I lift both arms into the air, parallel with the ground. I then spread my arms so they are perpendicular to where the just were. Slowly and carefully, three wolves made of my own reiatsu appear on each side of me, making a grand total of 6 wolves. Under their paws, the sand is slowly disintegrating. "You're toast" The wolves rush you, and attempt to all rip you to shreds. One gets away from the pack instantly and attempts to attack you on the side. All of the wolves keep attacking until they latch onto something. Once they do, they explode and let off a deadly poison that will be fatal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Pool; 01-16-2013 at 02:26 PM.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:02 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
I was just chilling out, finishing my ice cream cone when this guy, out of nowhere assaults me. He says something, but I'm too busy enjoying my ice cream cone to comprehend his gibberish. I unsheath my zanpakuto, which is revealed to be the shape of a shovel, easily balancing my frozen treat. From the looks of it, he hasn't even released his zanpakuto, while I'm already in shikai. My shovel gracefully intercepts all of his attacks, with relative ease. I easily track your movements, which allows me to block all of your attacks. The afterimages appear and I duck down, and hold my shovel up to block all of the slashes. A faint blue shield surrounds my body, protecting me completely from the reiatsu sword explosion.

The ice cream cone slips out of my hand, and falls on the ground. My gaze slowly locks on him. "Now listen here you little shit. You think you can just attack me out of nowhere and make me DROP MY ICE CREAM CONE? YOU'RE DONE. Your pathetic existence you call your life is about to be eradicated." My shovel sword drops out of my hands into the ground beneath my feet. Enraged, I rush right at him. During my straightforward path, I disappear. I reappear behind him and sweep at him with my right leg, while simultaneously thrusting a fist forward at his stomach area.

A rush of manifested reiatsu shoots out of my left hand into the ground, completely dissolving the sand below. "Take note, this'll be you in about two minutes." I mutter just loud enough so he can hear. I lift both arms into the air, parallel with the ground. I then spread my arms so they are perpendicular to where the just were. Slowly and carefully, three wolves made of my own reiatsu appear on each side of me, making a grand total of 6 wolves. Under their paws, the sand is slowly disintegrating. "You're toast" The wolves rush you, and attempt to all rip you to shreds. One gets away from the pack instantly and attempts to attack you on the side. All of the wolves keep attacking until they latch onto something. Once they do, they explode and let off a deadly poison that will be fatal.
It's all fun and games until you piss a person off. That's what i did. My opponet was mad because he droped his ice cream cone. "That was your fault. Had you been a little more skilled,you could have avoided that, .......Ass!" I taunted my opponet as i was a bit pissed off myself. I mean this guy, was in las loches, eating a damn ice cream cone. Who the hell does that!!!? Whatever. I could tell the guy was mad and it was only a matter of time before. "3......2.....1......" My opponet rushed at me as i drew my Zanpakuto and took a stance. Spritual power spins around me as I bend down and stick my leg in front of me,holding my sword close to my face as i see the reflection of my opponet on my blade for a second. The spritual power forms into a gentle light as it blends in with my body,increasing my speed tenfold as my durability increases. "You are the one who is going down." I say as my opponet appears behind me and attempts to sweep me while attempting to knock the wind out of my perfect stomech. I quickly jump over my opponet as i catch his hand, killing two birds with one stone as i let go of his hand as soon as i land behind him.

"This might have been a mistake." My opponet begins to show-off, thinking someone would want to see that crap. "I never take notes. When i'm finished with you, you won't even be able to see anything but your god. I am doing you a favor, ..............Ass!" Watching my opponet as closely as ever, i see him create wolves out of his reiatsu. This is not biology class. I don't need to see this. It was not even the proper ceromony. It should have been about sex. But, this guy is a newb. He might not be old enough. Back to being seirous, the wolves might be more dangerous than i thought. I think i remember some one using some form of a wolf power. His name was Stark for short. Copycat. Two can play at this game. I speed pass the wolves, dodging their attacks as i drop a spritual sphere on the ground where they are. It explodes as it engulfs the wolves in the explosion. "So your reiatsu can take away physical substances. I see." Seeing as how my opponet has activated his shikai,i stare at him while running towards him. "Okay. It's only fair." I hold my sword in front of me as i hold it in a stabing poisition towards my opponet. "Survive, Kujata."

I come to a complete stop as i appear just 5 meters from my opponet. Water flows from my feet. Lightning emits from my body slightly. Wind surrounds my body in the from of a barrier. Fire wooshes back and forth behind me. "You ready to play?"

"Stop, Fire time."
I point my sword into the air as 5 massive fireballs shoot into the sky. I flash step away from my opponet, gaining distance as the fireballs form into a even larger and more massive fireball. It drops down on my opponet as it grows in heat with each passing second. It brightens up to the point where it is cabable of blinding most people if you look at it. As it slams on the ground, it results in a massive explosion,covering lots of ground as the sand turns into glass.

"Now swim, Water time."
Water is shot into the air as well as the ground as the sand begins to turn into mud. The water rains down on my opponet as it turns into hot, boiling water. The water that is on the ground, bursts up below my opponet as it turns into cold, freezing water. The tempeture alone will shred off your skin, or freeze you forever.

"Now shock, lightning time."
I point my sword in front of my opponet as chains of lightning form around me and dash into the air. They cling together as it becomes one big group of chains. This procees repeats until there are 10 groups of chains. The groups rush at my opponet as they surround you and expand their electrical current to a greater distance,attempting to shock you to ashes as the groups combine with one another, forming a single, blue, lightning chain that attempts to wrap around my opponet,attempting to immobolize as well as shock him to ashes as it explodes.

"Now blow, Wind time."
WInd forms around me as i swing my free hand at my opponet, Sending waves of dangerous winds, attempting to cut my opponet to pieces as i dash behind my opponet using my speed. As the dangerous winds approch my opponet, heat radiates from my body as i turn the dangerous winds into cold air. I blast the hot air around me at you as the cold air spirals towards you, attempting to kill you with the tempeture as the 2 diffent airs combine with each other as i flash step away. The airs form a tornado that begins to suck in the sand and glass that was created ealier.

"Now stop, hammer time."
A giant hammer made out of spritual power appears above me as the tornado continues. The hammer hits the center of the tornado, attempting to crush the bones in my opponet's body as the tornado ceases. The hammer then dissapears as i swing my sword in place and wait for a response. "Who is the little shet now, .............Ass!"
Old 01-16-2013, 08:13 PM   #4
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It's all fun and games until you piss a person off. That's what i did. My opponet was mad because he droped his ice cream cone. "That was your fault. Had you been a little more skilled,you could have avoided that, .......Ass!" I taunted my opponet as i was a bit pissed off myself. I mean this guy, was in las loches, eating a damn ice cream cone. Who the hell does that!!!? Whatever. I could tell the guy was mad and it was only a matter of time before. "3......2.....1......" My opponet rushed at me as i drew my Zanpakuto and took a stance. Spritual power spins around me as I bend down and stick my leg in front of me,holding my sword close to my face as i see the reflection of my opponet on my blade for a second. The spritual power forms into a gentle light as it blends in with my body,increasing my speed tenfold as my durability increases. "You are the one who is going down." I say as my opponet appears behind me and attempts to sweep me while attempting to knock the wind out of my perfect stomech. I quickly jump over my opponet as i catch his hand, killing two birds with one stone as i let go of his hand as soon as i land behind him.

"This might have been a mistake." My opponet begins to show-off, thinking someone would want to see that crap. "I never take notes. When i'm finished with you, you won't even be able to see anything but your god. I am doing you a favor, ..............Ass!" Watching my opponet as closely as ever, i see him create wolves out of his reiatsu. This is not biology class. I don't need to see this. It was not even the proper ceromony. It should have been about sex. But, this guy is a newb. He might not be old enough. Back to being seirous, the wolves might be more dangerous than i thought. I think i remember some one using some form of a wolf power. His name was Stark for short. Copycat. Two can play at this game. I speed pass the wolves, dodging their attacks as i drop a spritual sphere on the ground where they are. It explodes as it engulfs the wolves in the explosion. "So your reiatsu can take away physical substances. I see." Seeing as how my opponet has activated his shikai,i stare at him while running towards him. "Okay. It's only fair." I hold my sword in front of me as i hold it in a stabing poisition towards my opponet. "Survive, Kujata."

I come to a complete stop as i appear just 5 meters from my opponet. Water flows from my feet. Lightning emits from my body slightly. Wind surrounds my body in the from of a barrier. Fire wooshes back and forth behind me. "You ready to play?"

"Stop, Fire time."
I point my sword into the air as 5 massive fireballs shoot into the sky. I flash step away from my opponet, gaining distance as the fireballs form into a even larger and more massive fireball. It drops down on my opponet as it grows in heat with each passing second. It brightens up to the point where it is cabable of blinding most people if you look at it. As it slams on the ground, it results in a massive explosion,covering lots of ground as the sand turns into glass.

"Now swim, Water time."
Water is shot into the air as well as the ground as the sand begins to turn into mud. The water rains down on my opponet as it turns into hot, boiling water. The water that is on the ground, bursts up below my opponet as it turns into cold, freezing water. The tempeture alone will shred off your skin, or freeze you forever.

"Now shock, lightning time."
I point my sword in front of my opponet as chains of lightning form around me and dash into the air. They cling together as it becomes one big group of chains. This procees repeats until there are 10 groups of chains. The groups rush at my opponet as they surround you and expand their electrical current to a greater distance,attempting to shock you to ashes as the groups combine with one another, forming a single, blue, lightning chain that attempts to wrap around my opponet,attempting to immobolize as well as shock him to ashes as it explodes.

"Now blow, Wind time."
WInd forms around me as i swing my free hand at my opponet, Sending waves of dangerous winds, attempting to cut my opponet to pieces as i dash behind my opponet using my speed. As the dangerous winds approch my opponet, heat radiates from my body as i turn the dangerous winds into cold air. I blast the hot air around me at you as the cold air spirals towards you, attempting to kill you with the tempeture as the 2 diffent airs combine with each other as i flash step away. The airs form a tornado that begins to suck in the sand and glass that was created ealier.

"Now stop, hammer time."
A giant hammer made out of spritual power appears above me as the tornado continues. The hammer hits the center of the tornado, attempting to crush the bones in my opponet's body as the tornado ceases. The hammer then dissapears as i swing my sword in place and wait for a response. "Who is the little shet now, .............Ass!"
My respect for you just went through the roof. Now onto the actual counter.
-----------------------------------------------------

So, this guy creates some fireball thing. Big whoop. As the fireballs form into one I know exactly how to rid of these pesky things. I pick up my shovel, first of all. Then, a dark crimson red ball of energy forms in my hand as I toss it up, and smack it with my shovel, to send it in the direction of the fireball. When the ball made contact with my shovel, it turned a light blue color. This time I make an even bigger ball with my reiatsu, and smack it with the shovel once more. The ball turns a light blue again, and rams into the fireball. The fireball completely disintegrates, reduced to completely nothing. Just in time too, I was becoming a bit toasty. "If you can't handle the fire, get the hell out of the kitchen" I taunted him.

"I'll show you that shield I used earlier. Corrosive Barrier: Level 1!" A light blue faint outline forms around my body. As the water rain engulfs me, I appear unharmed. "I suppose I'll tell you. My Zanpakuto has a different reiatsu than mine. We're basically polar opposites." I explain to him, deciding that it doesn't matter if he knows. He'll be dead soon anyway.

My Zanpakuto becomes enveloped in it's own reiatsu, as I enter a battle stance. As the chains begin to try to envelop me, I simply slash at them and they fade away into the air, as if they were never there. I grit my teeth in sheer annoyance as more chains formed and began to surround me. "Corrosive Barrier: Level 2!" A dome of my zanpakutos reiatsu appears around myself. It lets off a faint blue glow as the chains approach. When the chains do eventually make contact, they, like everything else that touches my zanpakuto, fade into nothing. I let off a quick laugh at your attempt for an attack.

(Your wind attack is a bit... awkward and I don't entirely understand it. I'll do my best here though, and you point out if I missed something, k?)
I stomp my foot to the ground, and a big block of solid sand/rock comes out from the ground below. The block is a solid block of sand. The wind rushes into the wall, but only manages to scrape it. The tornado forms and completely demolishes it. I smack another ball of reiatsu in the tornado with my zanpakuto. The tornado turns a light blue hue and implodes, leaving no sign of it ever existing.

I catch the hammer with my hand, demonstrating my raw strength. It disappears and I'm left face to face with the kid who's been causing me all this trouble. This wouldn't of happened if he didn't make me drop my ice cream cone. What a flunk. No matter, he obviously done here. "You're done for good." I chuckle. I thrust both my hands down into the sand below and the sand around me pulsates, but nothing happens. Suddenly, a giant cylinder of dark red reiatsu forms under you, shooting up, attempting to eradicate you completely. "But which reiatsu is it? Take a guess." I taunt to him. Crimson birds then manifest in the sky, divebombing you constantly. If you're still alive after that, I'll be right next to you via flash step. I thrust both hands forward kamehameha style and let out a giant blast of crimson red reaitsu, which will exterminate you for sure, no questions asked.

#balled

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:17 PM   #5
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

This is a nice little skirmish here.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-17-2013, 06:04 AM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
This is a nice little skirmish here.
It's only going to get better from here on out.

Quote:
My respect for you just went through the roof. Now onto the actual counter.
-----------------------------------------------------

So, this guy creates some fireball thing. Big whoop. As the fireballs form into one I know exactly how to rid of these pesky things. I pick up my shovel, first of all. Then, a dark crimson red ball of energy forms in my hand as I toss it up, and smack it with my shovel, to send it in the direction of the fireball. When the ball made contact with my shovel, it turned a light blue color. This time I make an even bigger ball with my reiatsu, and smack it with the shovel once more. The ball turns a light blue again, and rams into the fireball. The fireball completely disintegrates, reduced to completely nothing. Just in time too, I was becoming a bit toasty. "If you can't handle the fire, get the hell out of the kitchen" I taunted him.

"I'll show you that shield I used earlier. Corrosive Barrier: Level 1!" A light blue faint outline forms around my body. As the water rain engulfs me, I appear unharmed. "I suppose I'll tell you. My Zanpakuto has a different reiatsu than mine. We're basically polar opposites." I explain to him, deciding that it doesn't matter if he knows. He'll be dead soon anyway.

My Zanpakuto becomes enveloped in it's own reiatsu, as I enter a battle stance. As the chains begin to try to envelop me, I simply slash at them and they fade away into the air, as if they were never there. I grit my teeth in sheer annoyance as more chains formed and began to surround me. "Corrosive Barrier: Level 2!" A dome of my zanpakutos reiatsu appears around myself. It lets off a faint blue glow as the chains approach. When the chains do eventually make contact, they, like everything else that touches my zanpakuto, fade into nothing. I let off a quick laugh at your attempt for an attack.

(Your wind attack is a bit... awkward and I don't entirely understand it. I'll do my best here though, and you point out if I missed something, k?)
I stomp my foot to the ground, and a big block of solid sand/rock comes out from the ground below. The block is a solid block of sand. The wind rushes into the wall, but only manages to scrape it. The tornado forms and completely demolishes it. I smack another ball of reiatsu in the tornado with my zanpakuto. The tornado turns a light blue hue and implodes, leaving no sign of it ever existing.

I catch the hammer with my hand, demonstrating my raw strength. It disappears and I'm left face to face with the kid who's been causing me all this trouble. This wouldn't of happened if he didn't make me drop my ice cream cone. What a flunk. No matter, he obviously done here. "You're done for good." I chuckle. I thrust both my hands down into the sand below and the sand around me pulsates, but nothing happens. Suddenly, a giant cylinder of dark red reiatsu forms under you, shooting up, attempting to eradicate you completely. "But which reiatsu is it? Take a guess." I taunt to him. Crimson birds then manifest in the sky, divebombing you constantly. If you're still alive after that, I'll be right next to you via flash step. I thrust both hands forward kamehameha style and let out a giant blast of crimson red reaitsu, which will exterminate you for sure, no questions asked.

#balled
You dodged it right. Frankly, i thought i had you.
--------------------------------------------------
Looks like I picked the right guy. I guess there is no point in holding back any longer, cosidering the fact that I just used 1/5 of my power. I suppose I can use 3/5, considering how easily he blocked my attacks. His own reiatsu is able to dissovle physical substances. His Zanpkuto is able to dissove someone's reiatsu attacks. I might be wrong but it's the best I got right now.

"Yeah, you said that last time." My opponet thrusts both of his hands into the ground as I begin to fly into the air quickly. I have come the the conclusion that any time someone puts their hands on the ground, it's going to be a ground attack of some sort. Maybe I just watch too much anime. But I was right, a cylinder of dark red reiatsu began to rush up under me. "That's not funny." While i was still flying up, I saw crimson birds rush at me. "Ahhh!! Wait. I don't know where I got this from but....." I quickly throw my sword at my opponet as I point my middle finger at it. A stream of lightning shoots out of my finger as it touches my sword. I transform into lightning as I transport through my lightning attack, dodging both attacks as I leave a grenade of spritual power in my place. The grenade explodes, engulfing the birds in the explosion as both of the attacks cease. I then appear in front of my opponet for a second as he appears on the side of me. He thrusts both of his hands at me as me and my zanpakuto quickly transform into water and spin behind him, dodging the attack completely.

"I'm not finished yet."

I reform into my normal substance as I chuckle a bit. "I think i'll stay in this form for a while. I don't like the feeling." I flash step into the air while holding my free hand into the air. A tidal wave of water is formed under me as it heads for you. But there is a catch. Right before it touches you, it turns into skin ripping steam. The steam will begin to rip your skin to shreads if it touches you. This should finish him. If not, I still have other ways of disposing of my opponets. It's not that hard, at least not for me.

"I'll destroy you!" Wind begins to spin around me as it increases in rotation and force. As the wind spins around me, I impale the ground with my sword as all the sand begins to turn into mud, even the groun below my opponet. The mud begins to turn into a giant whirlPOOL as it begins to suck everything down in it. I stand on top of my sword as lightning is infused with the mud. I then quickly grab my sword as i dash into the air and expand the wind barrier of rotation and force, attempting to keep my opponet on the ground as the air becomes dangerous and more hazzardous. The air is filled with harsh winds that are cabable of ripping through even the strongest diamonds. I stay in the air as I manipulate the winds so that they may not touch me. The harsh winds become closer to the ground as they hit the mud whirlpool, completely severing the whirlpool as the harsh winds cease, hoping my opponet was etheir sucked inside the whirlpool, or tore up by the harsh winds. I landed on the ground as the chaos ceased.

As I stood on the ground with my sword in my right hand, I ignited my body as the flames shined so bright, the sand below me began to turn into glass as the flames grew brighter and brighter, covering almost all of las noches, attempting to eradicate my opponet if he is somehow alive. "God is calling to you."

Last edited by joon; 01-17-2013 at 02:11 PM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:42 AM   #7
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I read over your counter and I wanna say something. Teleportation? I know you're better than that. xD. Nothing against your counter, I just found it a bit lulzy. My character is mostly defensive, if you haven't noticed. That's because I suck at creating attacks.

Old 01-17-2013, 12:36 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I did not teleport. I transported. The beam was still touching the sword as i transformed into lightning, combining with my beam as i transported myself through the beam.
Could you explain your shikai please?
Old 01-17-2013, 12:49 PM   #9
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I like this character. Pool's character can be a bit.... lulzy.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-17-2013, 01:00 PM   #10
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I did not teleport. I transported. The beam was still touching the sword as i transformed into lightning, combining with my beam as i transported myself through the beam.
Could you explain your shikai please?
My shikai is corroding stuff. Also if you didn't know, transporting and teleporting are pretty much the same thing. But I don't really care, it's not invalid at all.

Old 01-17-2013, 01:26 PM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

If you want me to counter it another way i will. Going to edit the rest of my move.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:12 PM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Done!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2013, 03:16 PM   #13
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

*waits for my two counters*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-17-2013, 03:17 PM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm sorry, I'm coming.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:06 PM   #15
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I have pretty much my entire counter mapped out, but what exactly IS that last attack? Is it light or fire based?

Old 01-17-2013, 06:32 PM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

It's a light attack.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:49 PM   #17
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It's only going to get better from here on out.

You dodged it right. Frankly, i thought i had you.
--------------------------------------------------
Looks like I picked the right guy. I guess there is no point in holding back any longer, cosidering the fact that I just used 1/5 of my power. I suppose I can use 3/5, considering how easily he blocked my attacks. His own reiatsu is able to dissovle physical substances. His Zanpkuto is able to dissove someone's reiatsu attacks. I might be wrong but it's the best I got right now.

"Yeah, you said that last time." My opponet thrusts both of his hands into the ground as I begin to fly into the air quickly. I have come the the conclusion that any time someone puts their hands on the ground, it's going to be a ground attack of some sort. Maybe I just watch too much anime. But I was right, a cylinder of dark red reiatsu began to rush up under me. "That's not funny." While i was still flying up, I saw crimson birds rush at me. "Ahhh!! Wait. I don't know where I got this from but....." I quickly throw my sword at my opponet as I point my middle finger at it. A stream of lightning shoots out of my finger as it touches my sword. I transform into lightning as I transport through my lightning attack, dodging both attacks as I leave a grenade of spritual power in my place. The grenade explodes, engulfing the birds in the explosion as both of the attacks cease. I then appear in front of my opponet for a second as he appears on the side of me. He thrusts both of his hands at me as me and my zanpakuto quickly transform into water and spin behind him, dodging the attack completely.

"I'm not finished yet."

I reform into my normal substance as I chuckle a bit. "I think i'll stay in this form for a while. I don't like the feeling." I flash step into the air while holding my free hand into the air. A tidal wave of water is formed under me as it heads for you. But there is a catch. Right before it touches you, it turns into skin ripping steam. The steam will begin to rip your skin to shreads if it touches you. This should finish him. If not, I still have other ways of disposing of my opponets. It's not that hard, at least not for me.

"I'll destroy you!" Wind begins to spin around me as it increases in rotation and force. As the wind spins around me, I impale the ground with my sword as all the sand begins to turn into mud, even the groun below my opponet. The mud begins to turn into a giant whirlPOOL as it begins to suck everything down in it. I stand on top of my sword as lightning is infused with the mud. I then quickly grab my sword as i dash into the air and expand the wind barrier of rotation and force, attempting to keep my opponet on the ground as the air becomes dangerous and more hazzardous. The air is filled with harsh winds that are cabable of ripping through even the strongest diamonds. I stay in the air as I manipulate the winds so that they may not touch me. The harsh winds become closer to the ground as they hit the mud whirlpool, completely severing the whirlpool as the harsh winds cease, hoping my opponet was etheir sucked inside the whirlpool, or tore up by the harsh winds. I landed on the ground as the chaos ceased.

As I stood on the ground with my sword in my right hand, I ignited my body as the flames shined so bright, the sand below me began to turn into glass as the flames grew brighter and brighter, covering almost all of las noches, attempting to eradicate my opponet if he is somehow alive. "God is calling to you."

I sigh, it truly is sad how far this kid has pushed me. "Ban-" I begin. My robes turn a pure snow white, and they become almost reflective. A circle around me forms from the reiatsu I'm emitting. My zanpakuto completely disappears, and it is nowhere to be found. I left my left arm up(the arm that your tsunami is facing) and focus. While my arm is being lifted, a dark sinister blue colored reiatsu is forming and rising completely synchronized with my arm. A giant wave of reiatsu is let off, completely annihilating the wave of water before it even has a chance to turn to steam. (Or, if this seems like time control, it would absolutely blow away this steam of yours anyway.)

As I realize the ground below me is turning to mud, I realize that I'll have to pull out the big guns. Beneath my feet, a glow is seen through the mud. A dragon erupts from under the earth, letting out a great roar. It takes me to the skies, effectively fleeing from your mud attack. (For future notice, don't waste your energy putting electricity into mud, it won't conduct. Also, diamonds are the hardest mineral, but are actually easily breakable. But it's fine, I get what you mean.) My dragon begins to flap it's wings and creates a mud storm in front of me in the air. The mud in the air should be enough to hold back your wind attacks. If not, the wing flaps from the dragon should. (Bankai > Shikai anyday) I sit back and watch as he returns to the ground while I'm still on my dragon.

I see him begin to glow, and I'm sure he's about to make some sort of big-bang attack. In pure anticipation, a dome of my dark reiatsu forms around my dragon and myself mid-air. The light doesn't manage to penetrate the barrier. The dome fades when I sense your sp going down, signifying that your offensive attack is over and done with.

Two dark blue colored dragons form on each side of me, and begin to fly down towards you. They each take an opposite side, one on your left and one on your right. Each of them flap their wings rapidly. creating a storm of sharp glass around you, hoping to tear you to shreds. If this wasn't enough, they each fire dark blue reiatsu beams directly at you which explode on impact. Each dragon proceeds to divebomb you. Once contact is made, they'll explode, obliterating anything in a 30 foot radius.

A thin spear of reiatsu forms above my palm as I thrust it upward, as if I was summoning it like an animal. It never touched my hand, but instead speeds through the air at you, traveling at speeds immeasurable to the naked eye. This spear will completely obliterate anything in it's path and is aimed right at your heart.

"-kai."

Old 01-19-2013, 07:49 AM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I sigh, it truly is sad how far this kid has pushed me. "Ban-" I begin. My robes turn a pure snow white, and they become almost reflective. A circle around me forms from the reiatsu I'm emitting. My zanpakuto completely disappears, and it is nowhere to be found. I left my left arm up(the arm that your tsunami is facing) and focus. While my arm is being lifted, a dark sinister blue colored reiatsu is forming and rising completely synchronized with my arm. A giant wave of reiatsu is let off, completely annihilating the wave of water before it even has a chance to turn to steam. (Or, if this seems like time control, it would absolutely blow away this steam of yours anyway.)

As I realize the ground below me is turning to mud, I realize that I'll have to pull out the big guns. Beneath my feet, a glow is seen through the mud. A dragon erupts from under the earth, letting out a great roar. It takes me to the skies, effectively fleeing from your mud attack. (For future notice, don't waste your energy putting electricity into mud, it won't conduct. Also, diamonds are the hardest mineral, but are actually easily breakable. But it's fine, I get what you mean.) My dragon begins to flap it's wings and creates a mud storm in front of me in the air. The mud in the air should be enough to hold back your wind attacks. If not, the wing flaps from the dragon should. (Bankai > Shikai anyday) I sit back and watch as he returns to the ground while I'm still on my dragon.

I see him begin to glow, and I'm sure he's about to make some sort of big-bang attack. In pure anticipation, a dome of my dark reiatsu forms around my dragon and myself mid-air. The light doesn't manage to penetrate the barrier. The dome fades when I sense your sp going down, signifying that your offensive attack is over and done with.

Two dark blue colored dragons form on each side of me, and begin to fly down towards you. They each take an opposite side, one on your left and one on your right. Each of them flap their wings rapidly. creating a storm of sharp glass around you, hoping to tear you to shreds. If this wasn't enough, they each fire dark blue reiatsu beams directly at you which explode on impact. Each dragon proceeds to divebomb you. Once contact is made, they'll explode, obliterating anything in a 30 foot radius.

A thin spear of reiatsu forms above my palm as I thrust it upward, as if I was summoning it like an animal. It never touched my hand, but instead speeds through the air at you, traveling at speeds immeasurable to the naked eye. This spear will completely obliterate anything in it's path and is aimed right at your heart.

"-kai."
THis guy wants me to use my bankai, but i'm not finished with my shikai yet. I'm just not finished. I'll guess i'll use my full power now. I'll use the power of combining all 5 of my elements. Fire, water, wind, lightning = void. This is not just any kind of void, it's my custom void. Though using it aginst some one else's would result in mine losing. This void will ignite, wet, shock, and cut up anything it touches. If i do use my bankai, which is able to burn reiatsu, I can easily beat this fool. But i won't, cause then, it would be too easy. I'm not gonna let this guy kill me because of a damn ice cream cone.

Here we go with this guy using biology again. And again, it's not about sex. 2 dragons appeared beside him as they began to fly towards me at a rather slow speed. They might have gotten the impresion that I was bored as they switched sides as one was on my side and one was on the other. They sended glass at me as wind surrounded me, going at insane speeds as it easily blew the wind away. The dragona proceeded with beams of their reiatsu as I quickly blast the ground with fire, throwing me into the air as I create a dome of wind around the explosion, surpressing it. I look at the dragons as they begin to chase after me. "Your not gonna catch me, I'm too damn fast." Wind spins around me as it accelrates up to 500 miles per hour, faster than most tornados. It then blends in with my body as i gain new speed. I create many after images around the dragons, leaving a bit of spritual power inside the images as the spritual power begins to grow inside the images. The images surround the dragons as I gain disance from both the images and the dragons. The images explode with little spritual energy they have, making the dragons explode with them as I stand far away, too far to be caught in the explosion.

My opponet holds his hand into the air as my wind extracts from my body and spins more. It accelrates to 700 miles per hour, almost as fast as a bullet. My opponet creates a thin spear of reiatsu and throws it at me. My wind blends in with my body as I quickly dash away from the spear just barely.

I guess my opponet used his bankai. I'm not finished yet, i'm going to use my full power. I take off my wind barrier as I land on the ground softly. My body ignites as the flames reach 1000 degress. I dash behind my opponet as the heat around my body attempts to disintegrate my opponet. I then flash step away. "88 special." A lighting blast of electricity is shot out of my hand as it rushes towards my opponet. This blast is far more powerful than hado 88 and will result in a much bigger explosion. I shoot 7 more of these at my opponet, resulting in a total of 8 fierce attacks.

"Void" A barrier of void appears around me as it expands over vast distances. It attempts to ignite, wet, shock, and cut my opponet at the same time. "Void dome." A dome of void energy appears around you as it begins to close in on my opponet, attempting to Igwetshocut my opponet. (Ignite, wet, shock, and cut.) After that, I quickly flash step in front of my opponet and create void demons around him. The void demons surround him and send a barrage of unpredictable attacks at my opponet while sending out large waves of void energy.

While the assualt on my opponet continues, I hold my sword in front of me as i stab myself in the stomech with the zanpakuto. My spiritual pressure sky rockets, feeling as though there are thousands of captains surrounding you, attempting to slow my opponet's down as I appear in the air with no wounds from the stab at all. My legs glow yellow as my arms glow blue. My head glows red as my chest glows green. A sword appears in my hand as I hold it into the air. "Ultima Kujata." Now that I just about wore out my shikai, I will have fun with my bankai. This guy is going down. There is no way he'll win now.
"This sword is not my zanpakuto. I am my zanpakuto. This sword is like a reincarnation of my zanpakuto. I can keep making more as long as I have spritual energy. You are finished now." A giant fireball appears over my head as 2 giant balls of water appear on each side of me. Then, 2 balls of lightning appear below me as a giant ball of wind appears in front of me. "Global domination:Wrath!" The fireball rushes at you first as it attempts to smash my opponet. This will burn any reiatsu away. Then, the rest of the ball rush at you as they explode massively. "Now, the finishing move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kamehame................................HaAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA!" A large beam of void is shot at my opponet, attempting to burn away, soak, shock black and cut through my opponet. The void will easily burn any reiatsu it comes in contact with.

I land on the ground as my assualt is finished. I wait for a response from my opponet.

Last edited by joon; 01-19-2013 at 08:15 AM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:57 AM   #19
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I like how Joon uses music. haha.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:13 AM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

It makes the move seem more epic.
I try to make it like a anime. lol