Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-16-2013, 01:38 PM   #1461
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

andn how is sakura gonna do anything big when she in the background on chapter 615 looking all frighting. holding on to kekashi. while hinata pretty much just save naruto onto going onto the dark side of the force! and now she looking all power up like a super saiyan! getting ready to rumble with the gods!
Old 01-16-2013, 02:02 PM   #1462
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

dam i got to read the chapter and am disapointed very much a plain chapter indeed. now we wait for another disapointing chapter probaly for like 2 weeks jesus. but what kept me happy is that the real naruto is sticking with hinata, plus madara doesnt seem whats over impress with whats he seeing, his like "hey loook at that there powering up how amusing, its making me catch a nap" he looks quite confident in himself. kekashi doing a pep talk to naruto about what real friends are, which is the memories that they created and not the person it self. so am thinking that naruto will care less about sasuke if he keeps on trying to kill veryone. well its unclear what the future hold just be optimistic.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:05 PM   #1463
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Im pretty sure we don't have to wait any more long weeks this kinda thing happens once in a great while so the schedual should be normal for a while.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:12 PM   #1464
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I thought Hinata was special for receiving Kurama's powers. Than Naruto starts high-fiving everyone.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:18 PM   #1465
Lari18
Genin

Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
IK
Well, if some people can believe in NaruSaku, I can also believe in Rinneballs on Neji.
At least my opinion would result in MORE happy people.
Watch what you say boy . NaruHina may be popular on these forums but Naruto is an INTERNATIONAL manga which means NaruSaku fans everywhere!!! Plus I heard NaruSaku is more popular in Japan(there is a NaruSaku event happening this March!).

Quote:
Lari
I would understand you needed a GIF if Sakura was AT LEAST getting some Kyubification.
But she's one of the TWO (Shino, who might have bloodline reasons) who not only DIDN'T get Kyubified, but also weren't even IN the chapter AT ALL.
Yeah - a great sign of NaruSaku. NOT!
PS. I've made a NS-directed thread. I'd like you to answer its question.
I don't think Gai's team has gotten Kyuubi-fied either. Or the most of the alliance for that matter. The people who were Kyuubi-fied this chapter are those who had some importance to the first step of the plan Shikamaru's dad and Ino's dad had. So I'm not worried.

And Sakura's absence I feel is deliberate. I'm telling you something big is going to happen with her I feel it.

I'm daaancing because I figured this chapter could make NaruHina definite canon or prove that NaruSaku still had a good chance and it did the latter ;P. No confirmation=a very happy me haha.

The one Naruto's shipping: The ULTIMATE CHOICE is what you mean right? Truthfully I just looked at it and I'm trying to decide what one to vote on. I can see like 4 choices I like lol.

Quote:
Too bad Naruto is too good to hold Sakura's hand.
The point is like Naruto Hinata achieved a goal of hers
Not quite so! In the Chunin Exams they held hands. And if we are going to go there, Not only that but Naruto carried Sakura bridal style and took a poisoned kunai for the cheek for her. Something he has NOT done for anyone else.

Also see above about people important to the first step. If Sakura isn't necessary for the first part of the plan then why waste the chakra?

Quote:
and you still got to counter all what I said last time
Okay didn't know if you wanted to rehash everything. I still got things to do so I have to do that first but by tmrw morning you should have a reply :P.

Last edited by Lari18; 01-16-2013 at 02:20 PM.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:33 PM   #1466
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Lari
No, this:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125317
Anyways, Sakura seems to be in the shadows, while Hinata got a boost and a praise.
Ah, who cares.
Look, I'm sure that Sakura will have her showtime, but this will be connected to Sasuke in some way, so this isn't my point.
My point is, that IF Hinata is but a secondary character - WHY is she getting so much limelight???
Not just screen time (some other Rookies are shown too), but unlike I-S-C (who are obviously the main part of Shikaku's plan), she obviously isn't as much, but still gets FLASHY.
I mean, Ino and Shika did great, but they were TOLD of it - we did see the flashback.
Hinata obviously wasn't told to "show off", like that "Juken Punch" or whatever.
Still, she's the FIRST in both receiving the boost AND using it effectively.
Again, WHERE is Sakura?
She's the one that could utilize the boost quite magnificently, yet she didn't even receive it.
As in, Naruto didn't CARE to boost her, hehehe.
Oh, again, Shikaku only spoke to Shika and Ino, NOT Naruto, so WHY would he be holding his powerup back from his "Sakura-chan"?
Seriously, NS is dead.
(Though it was clear long ago, but now the coffin got nailed. It shall be buried soon enough anyways. No jokes nor offenses - I mean it earnestly.)
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #1467
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Yeah we agree the feelings have stayed about the same... but do you think his feelings for her increased for Sakura???

Why would Naruto want to hold Sakura's hand now? Sakura wants to hug Saskue cuz she loves him more. She even tried to hug him when he was in his crazed CS1 state.
That was tottaly different. It was pure friendship. Unless you think Sakiura will marry both of them.

well lets just drop that Wow I am impressed with Sakura/Hinata thing it does not help much of anything agreed??

I am glad you brought up the Pain invasion. Everyone was trying to protect Naruto... BUT SAKURA GAVE UP! WHen the village was at its wits end Sakrua cried out to Naruto practically begging for help. She wanted Naruto to risk his life to save the village. No the others actions should not be downplayed but Hinata has clearly done more and more public and personal actions

Did Sakura ever give him a speech? I agree with SHikamaru but I do not see him takign a bullet for him or naruto holding his hand lol.

Please tell me what she was doing when Naruto was with Hinata in war

Honeslty sakura did not do anything. She was just on the team. If she was not on the team she would not have saved him. All she did was hate on em

Her pep talk sucked. Sakura said it was okay that he failed but Naruto would not accept it. Many were cheering for Naruto (kakashi only lol) and other comforted him during the Tsuande coma. ANyone could have taken him out of genjutsu. None of that was personal.

Sakrua is shallow she would still be hooked on Saskue. SHe owuld not care for naruto if they were not forced to work together

Come on now you and I both know that NEjiHina is a joke. hinata and Sakura are both VERy similar to Kushina

iirc Chiyo also got Naruto out of genjutsu

NH has no issues

Sakura is suffering cuz of both

Hinata is saved him to protect the will of the people and to save the world. She basically said that in the speech

Team 8 tracked down Itachi and sensed danger during the war
The only thing that will make Sakura happy is SASKUE!! Even Naruto knows that. Prove how Naruto will make her happy. Sakura is not fully happy she still wants Saskue.

huh selfish. SHe just wants to be with him

If Naruto makes her the happiest then why does she still want Saskue

BTW Kishi thinks Hinata is the best girlfriend material

Lari you still need to counter this.... if not I will be force to teammate with Koseji in your current discusion
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:55 PM   #1468
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Recent chapter gave me a strong Ino+Sasuke vibe.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:08 PM   #1469
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

as long as your done with NS I am good with any vibes of yours
Old 01-16-2013, 03:13 PM   #1470
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

I honestly don't care who ends up with who anymore(as long as Naruto doesn't end up with Sasuke). If Naruto ends up Sakura I would like that more then NaruHina but if NaruHina ends up being the couple I won't care. I still don't get why Ino thought of Sasuke, you would think she would've moved on.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:23 PM   #1471
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I think she has I guess she was just rembering how much she has grown out of Saskue idk
Old 01-16-2013, 05:58 PM   #1472
Lari18
Genin

Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Okay back faster than I expected. So let's do this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
Oh okay. Ummmm you probably do or don't want to hear this but I can't answer because the only anime I'm keeping up with now is in fact Naruto. Otherwise I only know the big name old school animes like DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hamtaro, Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Yugioh, and Rave Master(probably more but I'm not thinking about them right now). And none of those had the love square you are looking for.

If you really want I can send you a link to a place that probably has what you are looking for.

Quote:
Anyways, Sakura seems to be in the shadows, while Hinata got a boost and a praise.
Ah, who cares.
Look, I'm sure that Sakura will have her showtime, but this will be connected to Sasuke in some way, so this isn't my point.
My point is, that IF Hinata is but a secondary character - WHY is she getting so much limelight???
Not just screen time (some other Rookies are shown too), but unlike I-S-C (who are obviously the main part of Shikaku's plan), she obviously isn't as much, but still gets FLASHY.
I mean, Ino and Shika did great, but they were TOLD of it - we did see the flashback.
Hinata obviously wasn't told to "show off", like that "Juken Punch" or whatever.
Still, she's the FIRST in both receiving the boost AND using it effectively.
Again, WHERE is Sakura?
She's the one that could utilize the boost quite magnificently, yet she didn't even receive it.
As in, Naruto didn't CARE to boost her, hehehe.
Oh, again, Shikaku only spoke to Shika and Ino, NOT Naruto, so WHY would he be holding his powerup back from his "Sakura-chan"?
Hinata's boost isn't her own power but I digress. It's not uncommon for side characters to get a moment in the spolight(in Hinata's case it was special because it was her birthday too). But in the manga as a whole Hinata's role simply cannot compare to Sakura's.

Even with the recent chapter, first one of the year and the cover and color spread have Sakura(well the cover has Sakura's color at least).

Shikaku spoke to EVERYONE. That was the entire point of the HQ, to be able to communicate with everyone. How do you think Naruto knew to give his chakra to Hinata and Team 10? Shikaku and Inoichi only had their LAST WORDS with Shikamaru and Ino. It makes no logical sense for them to only tell the plan to 1-2 people when the entire alliance is there.

So...again that's why Naruto didn't rush to give Sakura chakra first. he had a plan to follow and he knew Sakura didn't need any at moment(now if she were seriously hurt or something I could see him running to her.)

And uh, if you know that Sakura is going to get a big moment then why does it bother you that she isn't in this chapter?

Finally, I heard a great theory that the editors/Kishimoto understand that pairings are a big grab. Seriously look at how much interest this is garnering. It's possible that they pushed Hinata in the spotlight 1)she's popular and Kishimoto said that the side characters are going to shine and 2) to raise tensions.

Quote:
Seriously, NS is dead.
(Though it was clear long ago, but now the coffin got nailed. It shall be buried soon enough anyways. No jokes nor offenses - I mean it earnestly.)
IT AIN'T OVER UNTIL NARUTO SINGS "I LOVE YOU HINATA!!!!"

AND EVEN HE MIGHT SAY "AS A FRIEND!!!"

OR "JUST KIDDING LOL!"

Kay PrinceofPeace.

Quote:
Yeah we agree the feelings have stayed about the same... but do you think his feelings for her increased for Sakura???
I don't know what you are asking here exactly but if you asking if I think Naruto's feelings for Sakura increased. Honestly yeah. Because he got to know her as a person better and it's clear he fell for that person.

Anyways the reason I agreed is because I figured it was the closest we we're going to get to a truce on the matter.

Quote:
Why would Naruto want to hold Sakura's hand now? Sakura wants to hug Saskue cuz she loves him more. She even tried to hug him when he was in his crazed CS1 state.
I don't understand what you are saying here...For the same reason you claim that Sakura wants to hug Sasuke more? Because he loves her more?

I mean I don't get it. I said that Sakura hugged Naruto in that moment because you were insuiating that Naruto, being the object of Hinata's affections, holding Hinata's hand meant something huge.

So I said that Sakura, being the object of Naruto's affections, hugging him must mean something big as well.

But then you said that she would rather hug Sasuke and that just made NO sense to me because at both of those moments it was Naruto doing the good deeds so in Sakura's mind it was Naruto who deserved and got the hugs. Where the hell did Sasuke come into play?

Anyways didn't Sakura try and do the same thing to Naruto when he was in his 4-tailed state? She just didn't get to actually hug him because Kyuubi's chakra is much more dangerous than the curse seal.

Quote:
That was tottaly different. It was pure friendship. Unless you think Sakiura will marry both of them.
But it was a cute moment wasn't it? And who's talking about context here SAKURA HELD NARUTO'S HAND BEFORE HINATA!!!!!!!! SINCE APPARENTLY THAT MATTERS!!!!

So Naruto isn't too good to hold her hand.

Quote:
well lets just drop that Wow I am impressed with Sakura/Hinata thing it does not help much of anything agreed??
Yeah sure.

Quote:
I am glad you brought up the Pain invasion. Everyone was trying to protect Naruto... BUT SAKURA GAVE UP! WHen the village was at its wits end Sakrua cried out to Naruto practically begging for help. She wanted Naruto to risk his life to save the village. No the others actions should not be downplayed but Hinata has clearly done more and more public and personal actions
Didn't you just say we'll drop the Sakura/Hinata thing?

But um yeah wouldn't you say Sakura calling for Naruto is a testament to her belief in his abilities? She called for him because she knew he was the one who could save them all and what do you know he did.

If there's one thing you HAVE to admit about Sakura, it's that once she started believing in Naruto she NEVER stopped. She never ONCE doubted he wouldn't be able to pull through a problem. From his battle with Kiba to now Sakura has never been worried that Naruto couldn't last in a fight.

She only worries about his mental health when it comes to Sasuke(curiously something Hinata never did). And let's be fair, we all worried about him too.

Sakura hugged him in front of the entire village and they reacted with smiles and blushes. That's about as public as you can get. And personal on what scale? Seriously what scientific scale are using to compare how personal something is?

Quote:
Did Sakura ever give him a speech? I agree with SHikamaru but I do not see him takign a bullet for him or naruto holding his hand lol.
If by speech you mean pep talk then yes. Sakura has given Naruto plenty of speeches. LOL NARUTO JUST GRABBED HIS HAND IN THIS CHAPTER ! Naruto would defend all his friends if he could.

Quote:
Please tell me what she was doing when Naruto was with Hinata in war
Her job? What is she supposed to let people die just to be by Naruto's side?

Quote:
Honeslty sakura did not do anything. She was just on the team. If she was not on the team she would not have saved him. All she did was hate on em
I really thought you said you'd quit it :/. But hey listen you are demeaning Sakura as a person/character when you say that. Imagine if Naruto had Lee or Ino. Both of them annoyed her and she wasn't on their team, so you think she would just let them die?

And you are ignoring all of the instances before that point where Sakura showed worry for him. The most relatable examples here are the Team 7 bell test when she shouted in worry because she thought Kakashi was going to kill Naruto(and later she refused to kill him when Kakashi threatened to kill Sasuke) and in the Zabuza arc she jumped on him and shielded him with her body when a Zabaza threw his sword in the air. Both of these times were BEFORE she had started to respect him.

Sakura isn't heartless like you are making her out to me. So...I tried to avoid being all direct here but seriously stop trying to analyze Sakura's character. You are doing it wrong(i'm serious you are wrong when it comes to her).

Quote:
Her pep talk sucked. Sakura said it was okay that he failed but Naruto would not accept it. Many were cheering for Naruto (kakashi only lol) and other comforted him during the Tsuande coma. ANyone could have taken him out of genjutsu. None of that was personal.
And hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee e we go again.

I give an example you say it doesn't count. Rinse and repeat we've done this before.

It's not fun just so you know.

Quote:
Sakrua is shallow she would still be hooked on Saskue. SHe owuld not care for naruto if they were not forced to work together
See above. You are wrong. You don't know Sakura's character AT ALL. She's a 12-?-year-old HUMAN girl not a monster. Stop trying.

Quote:
Come on now you and I both know that NEjiHina is a joke. hinata and Sakura are both VERy similar to Kushina
Tell that to the NejiHina fans.

Hinata's only similarites with Kushina is their longer hair and I guess now the fact that both can step up and talk sense when the need arises. But their hair isn't similar and everyone can do that second thing(ohohoh are you seeing what I am doing here son?).

Personality-wise they have nothing in common whereas Sakura and Kushina have a lot in common.

Quote:
Uh...no? That was definitely only Sakura who has done such a thing.

Quote:
NH has no issues
K

Quote:
Sakura is suffering cuz of both
And Sakura is only suffering because she knows she makes Naruto suffer. She was perfectly happy with him until Sai pointed out that she was being a weeee bit selfish in that regard.

Naruto himself has never caused Sakura any pain until he yelled at her for her confession attempt. Any and all of Sakura's pain otherwise is caused by Sasuke.

Quote:
Hinata is saved him to protect the will of the people and to save the world. She basically said that in the speech
Good...?

Quote:
Team 8 tracked down Itachi and sensed danger during the war
In all of part 2. Team Gai's role in the Rescue Gaara arc and Team 10's role in the Hidan and Kakukazu arc AND this recent war arc have been much bigger.

Sorry but do you even know what Kiba and Shino want anymore?

Quote:
The only thing that will make Sakura happy is SASKUE!! Even Naruto knows that. Prove how Naruto will make her happy. Sakura is not fully happy she still wants Saskue.
I cannot listen to this because you have proven to be of poor judgement when it comes to Sakura's character. If you can't even tell how she would act then why should I trust that you know what she wants and what would make her happy?

But for the record, Sakura wants Team 7 to be happy together again. THAT would make her happy. Not having Sasuke's babies. And second, Sasuke has not made Sakura smile since he complimented her genjutsu skills in the first part of Chuunin Exams. Naruto has made her smile constantly since then. So...gtfo with that? Please?

Quote:
huh selfish. SHe just wants to be with him
You said she saved him so he would love her. That's selfish she should be saving him because she cares.

Quote:
If Naruto makes her the happiest then why does she still want Saskue
Blaaaaaaaah I don't want to repeat myself anymore.

Let me just say this. I have this tiny feeling that you think Sakura's ideal version of a HAPPY TEAM 7 is just her and Sasuke. That is not true.

Quote:
BTW Kishi thinks Hinata is the best girlfriend material
Where did he say that? Or are you talking about the date thing? Okayso that this doesn't get out of hand(and you listen too koshej), Kishimoto changes his answer regarding those things all the time.

Once upon a time, he said Tenten was his favorite design of the girls. Another time he said Shikamaru is the the guy he relates the most too(he also said he'd date Shikamaru so princeofpeace I guess this does mean that Hianta=Shikamaru in his eyes lol). And then recently he said that Choji was his favorite character, etc. etc. His preferences change like all the time. So those things really aren't that big of a deal.

Okay I'm done.

EDIT: Holy one more thing. The cover has JUST has Naruto and Sakura on it. Sasuke is just a picture in a scroll. I'm going to dance harder now.

Last edited by Lari18; 01-16-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:04 PM   #1473
placeinthesun16
Chunin

i dont see why people want to pair sakura with naruto, honestly if sakura wasnt on narutos team sakura would still be hating on him, its the truth.

if naruto was on hinatas team he would of alredy being dating hinata, besides am sure kishi since the begining ment naruhina to happen since the beginning of the manga, if so anything with pairings will happen. i dont know but i got a strong vibe that naruhina will happen. its just seem like the logical thing to do. and besides hinatas world wide popularity is the highest among all the girls on naruto.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:21 PM   #1474
placeinthesun16
Chunin

trying to reunite team 7 is a selfish thing for both naruto and sakura. why? because it only causes more problems to everyone around them.

like kekashi sed in his speech in chapter 616 that part of life is having to loose someone close to you, and that that cant be help. then he says that like naruto he has promise to never let any of his friends die, but no matter how many times he promises that doing so is not always possible that he must accept failure every once in a while. then he says that he should remember his friends by the way they live the good moments they had togethere, and to not make it into a bigger wound then it really is.
naruto responds to kekashi that now he understands what real freinds are that is the memory they leave behind not just having them physically.

i think that goes to show how much naruto has grown personally, as from what he use to be when he was younger.

the pairing war however u wannt to call it to me is like a infinite loop that never progresses anywhere.

my best proof of naruhina happening is my signature qoute on chp. 573, pg9-10
Old 01-16-2013, 06:31 PM   #1475
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post
Kay PrinceofPeace.

I don't know what you are asking here exactly but if you asking if I think Naruto's feelings for Sakura increased. Honestly yeah. Because he got to know her as a person better and it's clear he fell for that person.
How has Naruto fallen for this person? naruto has seen that she is a liar. She lied to Naruto's face about her feelings for him. Naruto also knows that Sakura loves Saskue more than him. Naruto rarely shows feelings for falling for Sakura
Can we just agree that his feelings for her have not increased?PLEASE.

Anyways the reason I agreed is because I figured it was the closest we we're going to get to a truce on the matter.
Well they darn sure did not increase. Naruto just respects Sakura's strength and medical skillz. And she almost fed him and She cried when Naruto was hurt. ALl are friendly emotions. She has not done much since the beggining.

I don't understand what you are saying here...For the same reason you claim that Sakura wants to hug Sasuke more? Because he loves her more?
I am saying That why would Naruto want to be with Sakura now when Hinata has done all of this stuff for him. Sakura does not want to be with naruto cuz she wants to be with Saskue.

I mean I don't get it. I said that Sakura hugged Naruto in that moment because you were insuiating that Naruto, being the object of Hinata's affections, holding Hinata's hand meant something huge.
Yes they both had public displays of affection. BUT!! Naruto was the one who held hinata's hand. Sakura forced her hug after she slugged him. Hinata's hand holding was more public and it was her goal that she set beforehand. Also naruto did not give chakra to Sakura which is lOLOLOLOL

So I said that Sakura, being the object of Naruto's affections, hugging him must mean something big as well.
Not as big

But then you said that she would rather hug Sasuke and that just made NO sense to me because at both of those moments it was Naruto doing the good deeds so in Sakura's mind it was Naruto who deserved and got the hugs. Where the hell did Sasuke come into play?
I am saying that if Saskue was at her right and Naruto was at her left that Sakura would want to hug Saskue more because she loves him

Anyways didn't Sakura try and do the same thing to Naruto when he was in his 4-tailed state? She just didn't get to actually hug him because Kyuubi's chakra is much more dangerous than the curse seal.
The point is Sakura got Saskue to calm down but failed to calm down naruto. Yes Naruto was more powerful but they were in similar situations.

But it was a cute moment wasn't it? And who's talking about context here SAKURA HELD NARUTO'S HAND BEFORE HINATA!!!!!!!! SINCE APPARENTLY THAT MATTERS!!!!
WHAT WHEN? And was it even public? It did not have the same or as much value as the NH hand hold

So Naruto isn't too good to hold her hand.
give me the chp where that happened plz

Yeah sure.
for now at least thanks!

Didn't you just say we'll drop the Sakura/Hinata thing?
I meant the "impressed" part of it

But um yeah wouldn't you say Sakura calling for Naruto is a testament to her belief in his abilities? She called for him because she knew he was the one who could save them all and what do you know he did.
But she was also putting his life in danger. I mean the whole reason many people were killed and hurt was to protect the location of Naruto. So calling his name out defeats the purpose of the deaths that took place. And Sakura did not have full confidence in his victory. Cuz when naruto went to the Kyubbi for help Sakura lost help and told everyone to get outta there.

If there's one thing you HAVE to admit about Sakura, it's that once she started believing in Naruto she NEVER stopped. She never ONCE doubted he wouldn't be able to pull through a problem from his battle his Kiba to now Sakura has never been worried that Naruto couldn't last in a fight.
THAT"S A BIG FALSE
-Saskue (Sakrua doubted that naruto would not bring him back multiple times which is why she deicded to TRY and kill Saskue)
-Pain invasion(When Sakura tried to leave after he went in the 6-tailed state I would say she lost a lil hope)
-After Naruto failed to bring saskue back the first time sakura practically gave up on him YET AGAIN!! SHe tried to stop Naruto from going after him. She did not believe he could do it
-Garra fight (Sakura also doubted that Naruto saved her from Garra. She thought Saskue did all the work)
The point is Sakura lost faith in Naruto AT LEAST ONCE (in a big way) Hinata has not lost faith (maybe with the Tobi thing but she was just worried.)

She only worries about his mental health when it comes to Sasuke(curiously something Hinata never did). And let's be fair, we all worried about him too.
I did not and neither did Hinata. If Sakura TRUELLY did not doubt him she would have stayed being worried instead of taking matters into her own hands

Sakura hugged him in front of the entire village and they reacted with smiles and blushes. That's about as public as you can get.
I agree. But it was not as public as the war. Plus Naruto went to touch HInata while Sakura touched naruto. naruto wanted Hinata. And of course everyone would smile. What would they do BOOo as they throw trash

If by speech you mean pep talk then yes. Sakura has given Naruto plenty of speeches. LOL NARUTO JUST GRABBED HIS HAND IN THIS CHAPTER ! Naruto would defend all his friends if he could.
When did sakura ever give a good pep talk. For a teammate not as often nor powerful as Hinata's!!

Her job? What is she supposed to let people die just to be by Naruto's side?
Currently she is not healing ANYONE! She was just seen healing Kakashi. After that she is just staring into space.

I really thought you said you'd quit it :/. But hey listen you are demeaning Sakura as a person/character when you say that. Imagine if Naruto had Lee or Ino. Both of them annoyed her and she wasn't on their team, so you think she would just let them die?
course not at least I did not mean it like that

And you are ignoring all of the instances before that point where Sakura showed worry for him. The most relatable examples here are the Team 7 bell test when she shouted in worry because she thought Kakashi was going to kill Naruto(and later she refused to kill him when Kakashi threatened to kill Sasuke) and in the Zabuza arc she jumped on him and shielded him with her body when a Zabaza threw his sword in the air. Both of these times were BEFORE she had started to respect him.
anybody would have hesistated. SHE WAS A KID! She did nto want to kill anybody. She did not even have time to kill him. Sakura is not going to let her teammate die.Again I am not trying to say she is heartless. I am just saying if Sakura was not on a team with Naruto she would just have the same opion of Naruto as everyone else (besides Hinata) until Naruto proved himself.

Sakura isn't heartless like you are making her out to me. So...I tried to avoid being all direct here but seriously stop trying to analyze Sakura's character. You are doing it wrong(i'm serious you are wrong when it comes to her).
practicallly useless and heartless are different.

And hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee e we go again.

I give an example you say it doesn't count. Rinse and repeat we've done this before.

It's not fun just so you know.
I'm sorry but come on genjutsu really ? Even lady chyio helped him get out of genjutsu So Sakura can not take all of the creit
-the slap
-talk
-coma
All little things I agree

See above. You are wrong. You don't know Sakura's character AT ALL. She's a 12-?-year-old HUMAN girl not a monster. Stop trying.

Hinata is also a young girl who is NOT opposesed with a villian. WHO TRIED TO KILL HER

Tell that to the NejiHina fans.
Gladly cuz that's just gross

Hinata's only similarites with Kushina is their longer hair and I guess now the fact that both can step up and talk sense when the need arises. But their hair isn't similar and everyone can do that second thing(ohohoh are you seeing what I am doing here son?).

Personality-wise they have nothing in common whereas Sakura and Kushina have a lot in common.
Hinata and Kushina have tons in common
-both have unique phsycial traits (eyes/hair)
-both are physical
-kind
-great stamina

exaclty which makes Sakura do it not as special and you cant give her full credit
chp. 259 pg 18 BOTH sakura n Chyio are touching Naruto breaking him out of genjutsu

K

NS has issues its called SASKUE UCHIHA

And Sakura is only suffering because she knows she makes Naruto suffer. She was perfectly happy with him until Sai pointed out that she was being a weeee bit selfish in that regard.
Which is why Sakura does not deserve naruto. She was too wrapped up in her own goals.

Naruto himself has never caused Sakura any pain until he yelled at her for her confession attempt. Any and all of Sakura's pain otherwise is caused by Sasuke.
and Naruto and Hinata never recieved pain towards each other

Good...?
FANTASTIC

In all of part 2. Team Gai's role in the Rescue Gaara arc and Team 10's role in the Hidan and Kakukazu arc AND this recent war arc have been much bigger.

Sorry but do you even know what Kiba and Shino want anymore?

huh??

I cannot listen to this because you have proven to be of poor judgement when it comes to Sakura's character. If you can't even tell how she would act then why should I trust that you know what she wants and what would make her happy?
I know Sakura's character. I guess you misunderstood me or I presented my info wrong but I am not trying to make her heratless. Sakura has said she wants sakura and she still thinks of him. But you can not prove that she does not??

But for the record, Sakura wants Team 7 to be happy together again. THAT would make her happy. Not having Sasuke's babies. And second, Sasuke has not made Sakura smile since he complimented her genjutsu skills in the first part of Chuunin Exams. Naruto has made her smile constantly since then. So...gtfo with that? Please?
Yes Sakura would want Team 7 back. She just wants Saskue back peroid. I did not say antyhing about babies but sakura is still in love with Saskue. Sakura would do antyhing for Saskue she could not even kil him.

You said she saved him so he would love her. That's selfish she should be saving him because she cares.
And cuz it was the right thing to do and show him how she has grown

Blaaaaaaaah I don't want to repeat myself anymore.

Let me just say this. I have this tiny feeling that you think Sakura's ideal version of a HAPPY TEAM 7 is just her and Sasuke. That is not true.
Of course not. but Saskue is a vital part. I am just saying she loves Saskue more than anybody else. We can see this when Saskura risks her life and disobeys her comrades when she tries to end Saskues' destruction

Where did he say that? Or are you talking about the date thing? Okayso that this doesn't get out of hand(and you listen too koshej), Kishimoto changes his answer regarding those things all the time.
but for now its HINATA

Once upon a time, he said Tenten was his favorite design of the girls. Another time he said Shikamaru is the the guy he relates the most too(he also said he'd date Shikamaru so princeofpeace I guess this does mean that Hianta=Shikamaru in his eyes lol). And then recently he said that Choji was his favorite character, etc. etc. His preferences change like all the time. So those things really aren't that big of a deal.
those did not change. Choji is his fav and he relates to hik and TenTen is his favorite design when did anything change
Okay I'm done.
Dance on gurl

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-16-2013 at 07:04 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:00 PM   #1476
placeinthesun16
Chunin

(A comment i read on blogspot about naruhina that i liked) I'm one of people who thinks Obito knows it already and the reason won't have any effect on him anyway, but there is this absurdity: Kishi pulled romance card out of no where.I didn't expect to NH happen this early, especially in this condition so I think pulling it in here should have a reason otherwise it's out of place. Obito is a romance based villain and we have a Battle Couple at the moment, I don't know how but Rin's story will be tied up to here.

Naruto had hinata, i think naruto said that. this is true loooooooooove. naruto doesnt say he loves girl he does it by action, i think that was proven by kiba when he said naruto was acting tough in front of hinata. also remember naruto saving hinata he acted all cool and calm. this is war and love best chpt ever hinata and naruto love is pure true love (pls i am not bashing narusaku nothing proves naruto loves hinata in that ways in girlfriend way) but naruto does love and cares for hinata, her words rly touched him.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:09 PM   #1477
placeinthesun16
Chunin

(another coment i enjoyed reading lol) I kind of never like Naruto Sakura pairing since Sakura is not Naruto's type of girl in more than many ways. Naruto is selfless and straight and shy which is total opposite of Sakura who is selfish, conceit and pompous. Opposites might attract but usually people enjoy more when they have company of people with whom they share things in common. Hinata is caring, loving,straight and extremely shy to show her affection but when her love's life was on line she had the heart to put her life on line for him. I do not know about others but i would not want to miss such a girl over a petty one sided love. Plus she is hot with gene of a strong clan Hyuuga(leader) which are pluses.

In short i am happy with the developments that has brought Naruto and Hinata together. I hope Kishi does not seperate these love birds who deserve each other. Also even though Sakura is selfish and conceit she is pure in her dedication and love to Sasuke to the point to follow him to hell. So i would not want to see her love being disgraced by getting paired with Naruto even though i do not like Sakura that much, i respect her love for Sasuke and always vote for Sakura Sasuke.(unknown author)
Old 01-16-2013, 07:54 PM   #1478
placeinthesun16
Chunin

lol i was checking popularity polls of coupling in japan and most of them are boy on boy pairing, lol japanese so unsure of their sexuality or something?

i dont think kishi will pay attention to the readers on japan about coupling since all their options are mostly gay pairings. i dont think he will make gay pairings happen on his anime. tho who knows lol. would be gross!

thought, sasusaku does have the most votes for and actual pairing thats normal. then its narusaku follow by naruhina. while in the USA naruhina is the most popular couple. kishi wont ignore the opinions of the american fanbase since its extremely importan to have a fanbase in the USA its where it really counts.

and to end it all most people in japan think that sakuras bad personality is likeable and that punching people is a kind of humor. really!? really!!?? really!!!!??? man if kishi made a story where punching is consider a comidy relief, then what the hell is the world turning into? plus naruto is a world wide anime so he cant base it just on life style of japan. because everyone will interpretid differently and thous make his story a failure in most parts of the world. so in my opinion that should not be the case.

Last edited by placeinthesun16; 01-16-2013 at 08:14 PM.
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:31 PM   #1479
placeinthesun16
Chunin

what i like about kishimotos story telling is the way he depicts romances, it always keeps our minds clueless about whats really happening, keeps us guessing and makes us think deeper into the matter at hand.

assuming either naruhina or narusaku or sasusaku will happen is the biggest riddle kishi ever created. all evidence we supposively provide is always contradictory to each other, if any pairing is going to happen its going to be reveal and made more apparent, or obvious the nearest the anime reachest its final episodes.

all the expeculation we have can end up being nothing but our own points of view. in the end it will all be as kishi had intended to be from the beggining of the series.

but still its fun to expeculate and even fool our selfs into thinking what the outcome of the story will be.

all we can do is debate our points of view and nothing else in a friendly matter cuz clearly none of us knows what the outcome will be.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:41 PM   #1480
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

You seriously wanna know?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
NARUHINA.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote