Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-16-2013, 05:50 PM   #8601
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

Eh, I can wash them off later. For now, I can just use an anti-smell seal on my clothes. *pulls out the seal and puts it on my clothes, deadening the smell*

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:52 PM   #8602
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Gggrrreeeaaattt I'm leaving *runs to town to assassinate someone*

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:05 PM   #8603
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

@rasengan: still stinks to me bro
*naru: hi neko
Old 01-16-2013, 06:07 PM   #8604
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That's just because your nose is hundreds of times stronger than a humans, bro.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-16-2013, 06:11 PM   #8605
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i know *lunges at you again and bites your leg as hard as i can*
Old 01-16-2013, 06:14 PM   #8606
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Darx *crosses arms*

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #8607
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

whats wrong?
Old 01-16-2013, 06:19 PM   #8608
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

*doesn't feel a thing and punches you in the face*

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-16-2013, 06:21 PM   #8609
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*is punched and clamps even harder and telepathically says to you*nice try rasengan and is that the best you got?
Old 01-16-2013, 06:26 PM   #8610
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*smirks* kill *runs in the woods*

Old 01-16-2013, 06:27 PM   #8611
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Not even close, bro. *I make a handsign and you suddenly catch on fire*

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-16-2013, 06:33 PM   #8612
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
*smirks* kill *runs in the woods*
your so random neko lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Not even close, bro. *I make a handsign and you suddenly catch on fire*
*feels yelps and lets go and runs around as fast as i can to put the flame out but only makes it worse*
Old 01-16-2013, 06:36 PM   #8613
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

*since you let go, I make another handsign to put out the flames*

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-16-2013, 06:40 PM   #8614
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*growls lugnes at you again and aims for your neck which i get and pins you down by clamping down on you neck not letting go*
Old 01-16-2013, 06:44 PM   #8615
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*watches in a tree laughing*

Old 01-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #8616
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

*it was another clone you attacked and the real me pops up behind you in a cloud of smoke, a staff pointed at your side*

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-16-2013, 07:27 PM   #8617
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*looks and 2 more me appear and grab you* you forgot i can still smell your clothes didn't you?
Old 01-16-2013, 07:46 PM   #8618
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

And you didn't seem to know that the smell suppressing wasn't all that seal does, it makes the clones smell just like me as well. *I toss your clones off and go after you with my staff*

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-16-2013, 08:04 PM   #8619
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*tries to doges your staff as fast as i can*
Old 01-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #8620
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

*you don't dodge quite fast enough and I hit one of your back legs*

YouTube:
src="

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3