Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 03:42 PM   #7181
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
To me the news is both positive and negative.

Personally, when it comes down to Alternate Costumes i like to see a few confirmed. Like alive Deidara, Kakuzo, Itachi, Asuma, Zabuza, Haku (with and without mask), etc etc.
reply: I dont think these will be a problem that is very reasonable here...also dont forget goofy tobi and pain and konan. Basically you want the alive versions of all the akatsuki and that is something I agree with here.

So i dont care too much for swimsuit Sakura or movie Hinata. Goku Naruto is a waste in my opinion. I wish we will get some more actuall seen alternate costumes. There is more then enough alternates to think about (Most of Konoha 11 could have War outfits and normal ones. So please dont waste too much on never seen costumes.
reply : The point of them is giving us new costumes for chars that are popular this was a pleasant surprise to many of us who wanted to see some thing fresh new and unexpected....I understand what it is like to be disappointed however this is a move that shows alot of promise and future possible surprises this is something to be happy about lol....sorry I cant agree with you here...personally.

On the other hand, ANBU Kakashi is awesome!! He never showed up in the war, neither he has anything to do with it. So this is a great addition in my book! And the best thing is, it was totally unexpected to have ANBU Kakashi in!
Personally I really wanted anbu itachi however I also wanted this as well since it has been done in an earlier cc2 game so this was a big one indeed and this is also a sign of hope for other possible dlc treats maybe if thats what the devs have planned for their loyal supporters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Here hoping shizune and kurenai are dlc along with the sound just for fun
That would be nice for you and others who really wanted that ...especially shizune and kurenai and allow me to add one more who is anko... in there as well.

The sound 4 ...would be weird though without having the smaller pts versions of the kll and the sand imo and edit: ps one more thing i meant to say support is still better than nothing ...!!! dattebayo ...

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-16-2013 at 03:50 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:01 PM   #7182
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
Personally I really wanted anbu itachi however I also wanted this as well since it has been done in an earlier cc2 game so this was a big one indeed and this is also a sign of hope for other possible dlc treats maybe if thats what the devs have planned for their loyal supporters.

That would be nice for you and others who really wanted that ...especially shizune and kurenai and allow me to add one more who is anko... in there as well.

The sound 4 ...would be weird though without having the smaller pts versions of the kll and the sand imo and edit: ps one more thing i meant to say support is still better than nothing ...!!! dattebayo ...
Yea I just didn't say Anko cus I think she still has a chance to be in with our dlc. That is all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:09 PM   #7183
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Based on how CC2 works, here is my prediction list as to what characters are going to be playable.

Spoiler:

01. Naruto (4 Tails/FRS)
02. Naruto (Sage Mode/Hokage Cloak)
03. Naruto (KCM/Goku Naruto)
04. Naruto (BMN/Samurai)
05. Sasuke (CTS/Kirin)
06. Sasuke (Akatsuki)
07. Sasuke (Kage Summit)
08. Sasuke (EMS/Road to Ninja)
09. Sakura (War/Swim-Suit)
10. Sai
11. Kakashi (War/Anbu)
12. Yamato
13. Neji
14. Lee
15. Tenten
16. Gai
17. Shikamaru
18. Chouji
19. Ino
20. Asuma (Edo Tensei)
21. Kiba
22. Shino
23. Hinata (War/Road to Ninja)
24. Hiruzen
25. Jiraiya
26. Tsunade
27. Danzo
28. Minato (Jonin/Hokage)
29. Gaara (Kage Summit/War)
30. Temari (Kage Summit/War)
31. Kankuro (Kage Summit/War)
32. Chiyo (Edo Tensei)
33. Suigetsu
34. Jugo
35. Karin
36. Orochimaru
37. Kabuto
38. Kabuto (Snake Cloak)
39. Ay (Normal/Cloak)
40. Killer Bee
41. Killer Bee (Samehada)
42. Darui
43. Oonoki (Normal/War)
44. Mei
45. Itachi (Normal/Edo Tensei)
46. Kisame
47. Deidara (Normal/Edo Tensei)
48. Sasori (Normal/Edo Tensei)
49. Hidan
50. Kakuzu (Normal/Edo Tensei)
51. Konan
52. Pain
53. Nagato
54. Tobi
55. Masked Man
56. Yugito
57. Yagura
58. Roshi
59. Han
60. Utakata
61. Fu
62. Kinkaku
63. Ginkaku
64. Muu
65. Second Mizukage
66. Third Raikage
67. Fourth Kazekage
68. Hanzo
69. Mifune
70. Kimmimaro
71. Zabuza
72. Haku
73. Jinin
74. Mangetsu
75. Kushimaru
77. Jinpachi
78. Ameyuri
79. Fuguki
80. Kabuto (Sage Mode)
80. Tobi (War Outfit)
81. Madara

This is my explanation as to why I added certain characters, or omitted some stuff.
Spoiler:
  • Not every character I added was because I thought they would be in, or because I want them to be in. I added some characters simply because they have confirmed character models, which means more than what can be said for other characters.
  • Obviously, as with Storm 2, Hokage Naruto was Sage Naruto's alternate costume, so I kept it the same.
  • Goku Outfit I say goes with KCM Naruto (or rather, Kage Summit Naruto from Storm Generations) because he is exactly the same except with a altered jutsu and ultimate.
  • Samurai Naruto goes with Biju Naruto for multiple reasons: Normal Naruto (4 Tail/FRS) already has both slots taken up. CC2 never assigns more than two character/ultimate changes per slot, so the only one it will be able to go to is War Naruto (or known as Biju Naruto) as he doesn't have a costume/ultimate change. This also explains why we haven't seen anything from Samurai Naruto as of yet.
  • I put Road to Ninja Sasuke with EMS just because, really I think it could go with either Akatsuki or Kage Summit either, but I just decided to place him with EMS because that's his latest 'form'.
  • As for Sakura and the rest of the Chunin from Konoha, I decided to take out their normal outfit as a costume. Besides the one image of Sakura in the war during the hack and slash mode (which I believe was taken before they made her war outfit), we haven't seen a single image or video of them in their normal outfits. Not only that, but Sakura and Hinata, with these two new costumes, would have three changes on a single slot. CC2 has never done this and I doubt they will start now, so I am assuming that they will just cut everyone's normal costume.

Along with that, it'd be strange if people like Lee and Shikamaru didn't change (because they are already wearing it) while all the other Konoha Eleven get a costume change. Besides, their other costumes don't necessarily pertain to the plot of the game. (Naruto and Sasuke get to keep their old iterations because they are the main characters)
  • Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari keep their Kage Summit outfits while throwing away their Resque Gaara outfits because the RG arc no longer applies to the game, while the Kage Summit and War does. This goes along with CC2's unwritten rule of 'no more than two changes per character slot'.
  • Edo Tensei's I am personally confused about right now. For the likes of Asuma, Chiyo, Kimmimaro, Zabuza, and Haku, I am iffy if they would have their alive and dead costumes. It would be very easy for them to add, but I have no idea if they actually will. We just haven't seen anything from it so far. But they would be pretty simple, except for Haku, but I think they'd just chose to keep Haku without a mask.
  • For the Edo Tensei's like Kinkaku, Ginkaku, the revived Kages, etc, I am almost positive that they will be only Edo Tensei, so I didn't even feel the need to list their costume.
  • Akatsuki was the hardest part for Edo Tensei for me. Some characters like Deidara and Kakuzu shouldn't get a move change, and should only have a different costume. On the other hand, someone like Sasori should have a completely different moveset. However the reason I didn't move him was because it would be awkward if he was the only Akatsuki on a new slot along with his old version. The only exception is Nagato, where he obviously will have a new moveset as even the character model is completely different from Pain.
  • I separated Killer Bee with and without Samehada because whenever a character gets a completely new moveset even if they have an extra costume change open (ex. Akatsuki Sasuke and Kage Summit Sasuke) since they have completely different movesets they were separated. I feel Killer Bee will be the same way.
  • The Seven Swordsmen...Really I personally don't think they will be playable, but I still had six slots open in the end, so I decided that they fit in there rather nicely. Again, assuming they just barley breach 80 and have only 81 characters.
  • As for Hidan, Pain, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru: They have nothing to do with this game, however they were important to the over all plot of the series. They shouldn't get any changes done to them, but I think they will all still be in it.
  • Sage Kabuto: Ehh, he's a fan favorite that should appear in the anime around May. A little ways off but who cares.

Oh and since it seems like CC2 is waiting for Biju Mode Naruto to come out into the anime before releasing the game (or else why would they be waiting to release it while America and Europe are releasing it a month ahead?) I've calculated a anime schedule of where the anime should be in regards to chapters, starting tomorrow, till the 18th of April, to get to where they need to be.
Spoiler:

545, 546 - Jan. 17th
547, 548 - Jan. 24th
549, 550 - Jan. 31st
551, 552 - Feb. 7th
553, 554 - Feb. 14th
555, 556 - Feb. 21st
557, 558 - Feb. 28th
559, 560 - Mar. 7th
561, 562 - Mar. 14th
563, 564 - Mar. 21st
565, 566 - Mar. 28th
567, 568 - Apr. 4th
569, 570 - Apr. 11th
571, 572 - Apr 18th

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~

Old 01-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #7184
CGK
Freshmen Academy Student

CGK saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

When they eventually release this I hope they change alot of the characters move sets, and some character need better awakenings
Old 01-16-2013, 04:18 PM   #7185
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGK View Post
When they eventually release this I hope they change alot of the characters move sets, and some character need better awakenings
I love seeing the optimism but from what we seem that doesn't look to be the case.

I think the reason we have seen the rookies now is so we wouldn't get extremely hopeful for new moves and whatever, and once we got that game we'd see it'd be the same. It'd better to disappoint us now instead of right before/when the game releases.

~
~

Old 01-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #7186
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Scan tommorow Afternoon
Old 01-16-2013, 04:25 PM   #7187
Nagamaraji
Freshmen Academy Student

Nagamaraji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah =D

Anbu Kakashi? Awesome!
totally agree to Shamefull , they should make Anbu Itachi too !!

also Hinata Road to Ninja ? ;D Hot!

Now to the hot stuff:
BM Naruto...well cc2 kinda as there =D
It truly seems that BM Naruto will not be his own character and Bijuudama with kurama will be KCM Narutos new Ougi.

BUT what do you think about the possibilty if you could change KCM Narutos ougi from Mass Rasengan barrage to Bijuudama....AND that his awakening is changing too ? So we have Mass Rasengan barrage with Kyuubi Chakra as awakening moveset or Bijuudama with Bijuumode moveset.

For more difference between the two i would make KCM much quicker and BM slower and stronger.

ahhh and to clear things up =D I dont mean a BM Kurama form. just BM with the cloak and all ^^ looks so damn awesome. Kurama as Ougi would be enough/okai ^^ and BM wouldnt be too imba because its "just" an awakening

Last edited by Nagamaraji; 01-16-2013 at 04:31 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:28 PM   #7188
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
I love seeing the optimism but from what we seem that doesn't look to be the case.

I think the reason we have seen the rookies now is so we wouldn't get extremely hopeful for new moves and whatever, and once we got that game we'd see it'd be the same. It'd better to disappoint us now instead of right before/when the game releases.
I agree...

They made that error with Generations. People were hyped for the release, but then we got Sound 4 confirmed to be support only. This took away the hype for a LOT of people.

After that Snake Kabuto was confirmed and it saved the hype a bit but judging from the forums and general opinion the hype wasn't as big at release time as it was a few weeks before the release.

I think this time will be diffrent. Most characters that we already expected are confirmed now. Most probably the swordsmen will be confirmed next, then Edo kages and a few days before the release we get the big Madara announcement.

I think the hype will be better timed this year unless they make some stupid mistake (like taking out Hidan, Hashirama / Tobirama, Jiraya, Orochimaru, etc)
Old 01-16-2013, 04:31 PM   #7189
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Yea I just didn't say Anko cus I think she still has a chance to be in with our dlc. That is all.
oh ...heheh well I really cant blame you at all kibanaru because ....who in the world wants to wait for another game when all the fun is right here ...plus this was about the longest wait thus far lol ....I hope you are happy with the final game and get what you want really.
Quote:
Based on how CC2 works, here is my prediction list as to what characters are going to be playable.

Spoiler:

01. Naruto (4 Tails/FRS)
04. Naruto (BMN/Samurai)
05. Sasuke (CTS/Kirin)
06. Sasuke (Akatsuki)
07. Sasuke (Kage Summit)
10. Sai
11. Kakashi (War/Anbu)
12. Yamato
13. Neji
14. Lee
15. Tenten
16. Gai
17. Shikamaru
18. Chouji
19. Ino
20. Asuma (Edo Tensei)
21. Kiba
22. Shino
24. Hiruzen
25. Jiraiya
26. Tsunade
27. Danzo
32. Chiyo (Edo Tensei)
33. Suigetsu
34. Jugo
35. Karin
36. Orochimaru
37. Kabuto
38. Kabuto (Snake Cloak)
39. Ay (Normal/Cloak)
40. Killer Bee
42. Darui
43. Oonoki (Normal/War)
44. Mei
46. Kisame
49. Hidan
51. Konan
52. Pain
53. Nagato
54. Tobi
55. Masked Man
56. Yugito
57. Yagura
58. Roshi
59. Han
60. Utakata
61. Fu
62. Kinkaku
63. Ginkaku
64. Muu
65. Second Mizukage
66. Third Raikage
67. Fourth Kazekage
68. Hanzo
69. Mifune
70. Kimmimaro
71. Zabuza
72. Haku
73. Jinin
74. Mangetsu
75. Kushimaru
77. Jinpachi
78. Ameyuri
79. Fuguki
80. Kabuto (Sage Mode)
80. Tobi (War Outfit)
81. Madara

This is my explanation as to why I added certain characters, or omitted some stuff.
Spoiler:
  • Not every character I added was because I thought they would be in, or because I want them to be in. I added some characters simply because they have confirmed character models, which means more than what can be said for other characters.
  • Obviously, as with Storm 2, Hokage Naruto was Sage Naruto's alternate costume, so I kept it the same.
  • Goku Outfit I say goes with KCM Naruto (or rather, Kage Summit Naruto from Storm Generations) because he is exactly the same except with a altered jutsu and ultimate.
  • Samurai Naruto goes with Biju Naruto for multiple reasons: Normal Naruto (4 Tail/FRS) already has both slots taken up. CC2 never assigns more than two character/ultimate changes per slot, so the only one it will be able to go to is War Naruto (or known as Biju Naruto) as he doesn't have a costume/ultimate change. This also explains why we haven't seen anything from Samurai Naruto as of yet.
  • I put Road to Ninja Sasuke with EMS just because, really I think it could go with either Akatsuki or Kage Summit either, but I just decided to place him with EMS because that's his latest 'form'.
  • As for Sakura and the rest of the Chunin from Konoha, I decided to take out their normal outfit as a costume. Besides the one image of Sakura in the war during the hack and slash mode (which I believe was taken before they made her war outfit), we haven't seen a single image or video of them in their normal outfits. Not only that, but Sakura and Hinata, with these two new costumes, would have three changes on a single slot. CC2 has never done this and I doubt they will start now, so I am assuming that they will just cut everyone's normal costume.

Along with that, it'd be strange if people like Lee and Shikamaru didn't change (because they are already wearing it) while all the other Konoha Eleven get a costume change. Besides, their other costumes don't necessarily pertain to the plot of the game. (Naruto and Sasuke get to keep their old iterations because they are the main characters)
  • Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari keep their Kage Summit outfits while throwing away their Resque Gaara outfits because the RG arc no longer applies to the game, while the Kage Summit and War does. This goes along with CC2's unwritten rule of 'no more than two changes per character slot'.
  • Edo Tensei's I am personally confused about right now. For the likes of Asuma, Chiyo, Kimmimaro, Zabuza, and Haku, I am iffy if they would have their alive and dead costumes. It would be very easy for them to add, but I have no idea if they actually will. We just haven't seen anything from it so far. But they would be pretty simple, except for Haku, but I think they'd just chose to keep Haku without a mask.
  • For the Edo Tensei's like Kinkaku, Ginkaku, the revived Kages, etc, I am almost positive that they will be only Edo Tensei, so I didn't even feel the need to list their costume.
  • Akatsuki was the hardest part for Edo Tensei for me. Some characters like Deidara and Kakuzu shouldn't get a move change, and should only have a different costume. On the other hand, someone like Sasori should have a completely different moveset. However the reason I didn't move him was because it would be awkward if he was the only Akatsuki on a new slot along with his old version. The only exception is Nagato, where he obviously will have a new moveset as even the character model is completely different from Pain.
  • I separated Killer Bee with and without Samehada because whenever a character gets a completely new moveset even if they have an extra costume change open (ex. Akatsuki Sasuke and Kage Summit Sasuke) since they have completely different movesets they were separated. I feel Killer Bee will be the same way.
  • The Seven Swordsmen...Really I personally don't think they will be playable, but I still had six slots open in the end, so I decided that they fit in there rather nicely. Again, assuming they just barley breach 80 and have only 81 characters.
  • As for Hidan, Pain, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru: They have nothing to do with this game, however they were important to the over all plot of the series. They shouldn't get any changes done to them, but I think they will all still be in it.
  • Sage Kabuto: Ehh, he's a fan favorite that should appear in the anime around May. A little ways off but who cares.

Oh and since it seems like CC2 is waiting for Biju Mode Naruto to come out into the anime before releasing the game (or else why would they be waiting to release it while America and Europe are releasing it a month ahead?) I've calculated a anime schedule of where the anime should be in regards to chapters, starting tomorrow, till the 18th of April, to get to where they need to be.
Spoiler:

545, 546 - Jan. 17th
547, 548 - Jan. 24th
549, 550 - Jan. 31st
551, 552 - Feb. 7th
553, 554 - Feb. 14th
555, 556 - Feb. 21st
557, 558 - Feb. 28th
559, 560 - Mar. 7th
561, 562 - Mar. 14th
563, 564 - Mar. 21st
565, 566 - Mar. 28th
567, 568 - Apr. 4th
569, 570 - Apr. 11th
571, 572 - Apr 18th

I enjoyed reading the post with all the spoilers you added wow how long did this take ? ..
for the edo tensei such as asuma chiyo haku kimimaru zabuza asuma I think they will have both alive and dead versions and others that I am leaving out are surely expected and will be in the game with high chances.

However I noticed you left out the 1st and second hokages and added the mist ninja swordsman and the gold and silver bros as playable ....I must say I really do not want those swordsman playable not all of them I think haku and zabuza yes ...but the rest I dont feel are worthy of those slots....However I could be wrong they could be playable or maybe even a few of them playable and the rest support that I think would be much better.

The G@s brothers I also dont feel should be two slots I personally dont want those chars playable however I wont mind if they just take up one slot as a double char rather than 2 slots for each. tbh the g@s and the former swordsman .....are not on my worthy of playable list ....but again its just my opinion ...

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-16-2013, 04:42 PM   #7190
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

I am trying to contact Namco Bandai Games America to see if the 5 dlc costumes will be available with the US version of the game, since it will decide whether I also order the European version of the game(Since dlc is region locked). I also tried contacting the CC2 twitter guy, might as well ask as many sources as possible. Also just so everyone knows, the Goku costume is not included in the 5 dlc costumes. The 5 dlc costumes only include Samurai Naruto, Anbu Kakashi, Swimsuit Sakura, and Road to Ninja Sasuke and Hinata. If these costumes aren't released at first, hopefully they will eventually be released as dlc on the US PSN store.

Last edited by Sasuke; 01-16-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #7191
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

Spoiler:

01. Naruto (4 Tails/FRS)
04. Naruto (BMN/Samurai)
05. Sasuke (CTS/Kirin)
06. Sasuke (Akatsuki)
07. Sasuke (Kage Summit)
10. Sai
11. Kakashi (War/Anbu)
12. Yamato
13. Neji
14. Lee
15. Tenten
16. Gai
17. Shikamaru
18. Chouji
19. Ino
20. Asuma (Edo Tensei)
21. Kiba
22. Shino
24. Hiruzen
25. Jiraiya
26. Tsunade
27. Danzo
32. Chiyo (Edo Tensei)
33. Suigetsu
34. Jugo
35. Karin
36. Orochimaru
37. Kabuto
38. Kabuto (Snake Cloak)
39. Ay (Normal/Cloak)
40. Killer Bee
42. Darui
43. Oonoki (Normal/War)
44. Mei
46. Kisame
49. Hidan
51. Konan
52. Pain
53. Nagato
54. Tobi
55. Masked Man
56. Yugito
57. Yagura
58. Roshi
59. Han
60. Utakata
61. Fu
62. Kinkaku
63. Ginkaku
64. Muu
65. Second Mizukage
66. Third Raikage
67. Fourth Kazekage
68. Hanzo
69. Mifune
70. Kimmimaro
71. Zabuza
72. Haku
73. Jinin
74. Mangetsu
75. Kushimaru
77. Jinpachi
78. Ameyuri
79. Fuguki
80. Kabuto (Sage Mode)
80. Tobi (War Outfit)
81. Madara

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

545, 546 - Jan. 17th
547, 548 - Jan. 24th
549, 550 - Jan. 31st
551, 552 - Feb. 7th
553, 554 - Feb. 14th
555, 556 - Feb. 21st
557, 558 - Feb. 28th
559, 560 - Mar. 7th
561, 562 - Mar. 14th
563, 564 - Mar. 21st
565, 566 - Mar. 28th
567, 568 - Apr. 4th
569, 570 - Apr. 11th
571, 572 - Apr 18th
You do know we could have one hr specials
Old 01-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #7192
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^and the chances of that happening are....?

Old 01-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #7193
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
oh ...heheh well I really cant blame you at all kibanaru because ....who in the world wants to wait for another game when all the fun is right here ...plus this was about the longest wait thus far lol ....I hope you are happy with the final game and get what you want really.

I enjoyed reading the post with all the spoilers you added wow how long did this take ? ..
for the edo tensei such as asuma chiyo haku kimimaru zabuza asuma I think they will have both alive and dead versions and others that I am leaving out are surely expected and will be in the game with high chances.

However I noticed you left out the 1st and second hokages and added the mist ninja swordsman and the gold and silver bros as playable ....I must say I really do not want those swordsman playable not all of them I think haku and zabuza yes ...but the rest I dont feel are worthy of those slots....However I could be wrong they could be playable or maybe even a few of them playable and the rest support that I think would be much better.

The G@s brothers I also dont feel should be two slots I personally dont want those chars playable however I wont mind if they just take up one slot as a double char rather than 2 slots for each. tbh the g@s and the former swordsman .....are not on my worthy of playable list ....but again its just my opinion ...
It took me a while, I forget how long though.

I did forget about the First and Second Hokage, sorry. With them they'd make '83' characters in that list. However the reason I added the Seven Swordsmen was just to fill space, I wouldn't of minded omitting them from the list, but I wasn't sure who else to add in the end. But also towards the First and Second, hopefully they find a reason to make them playable. Of course there is always a chance that they won't be in it...

As for Kinkaku and Ginkaku, while they could work as one character, I can assume they'd be two different characters. Unless of course they worked like Kiba and Akamaru, but it'd be weird with a character just standing there as you are as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
You do know we could have one hr specials
It doesn't matter if there is a hour special or not, as the week after the anime has the special it (usually) takes a week break. This happens so the other anime that is supposed to show during the second episode time slot (which is usually Pokemon) can make up the episode it missed by having a two episodes in a row just like Naruto did. In the end, with or without he special, it will end with the same result.

~
~

Last edited by Hidan; 01-16-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #7194
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
I am trying to contact Namco Bandai Games America to see if the 5 dlc costumes will be available with the US version of the game, since it will decide whether I also order the European version of the game(Since dlc is region locked). I also tried contacting the CC2 twitter guy, might as well ask as many sources as possible.
yeah....I think NA will get the same treatment as EU and Asia for the pre order dlc content.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #7195
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If you look super closely it seems like naruto has insteant awakening.

Quote:
It took me a while, I forget how long though.

I did forget about the First and Second Hokage, sorry. With them they'd make '83' characters in that list. However the reason I added the Seven Swordsmen was just to fill space, I wouldn't of minded omitting them from the list, but I wasn't sure who else to add in the end. But also towards the First and Second, hopefully they find a reason to make them playable. Of course there is always a chance that they won't be in it...

As for Kinkaku and Ginkaku, while they could work as one character, I can assume they'd be two different characters. Unless of course they worked like Kiba and Akamaru, but it'd be weird with a character just standing there as you are as well.

It doesn't matter if there is a hour special or not, as the week after the anime has the special it (usually) takes a week break. This happens so the other anime that is supposed to show during the second episode time slot (which is usually Pokemon) can make up the episode it missed by having a two episodes in a row just like Naruto did. In the end, with or without he special, it will end with the same result.
It could change by even little bit man
Old 01-16-2013, 05:17 PM   #7196
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

PE is right, according to THAT scan, Naruto has instant awakening

Old 01-16-2013, 05:19 PM   #7197
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh you mean the anime schedule pacing being changed? Yeah they could slow down the pacing so there's about one and half chapters per episode (unlike where I put it at two), or even slow it down to one. However they will not go above two, they hardly ever do it as they like to keep around a 70 to 40 chapter distance from the manga, and going faster than two chapters will just make them catch up too quickly, and then we'll plunge into fillers once more before we know it.

~
~

Old 01-16-2013, 05:21 PM   #7198
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

I really dont mind the fillers tbh
Old 01-16-2013, 05:26 PM   #7199
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Just know we'd get fillers before any great content if we went at that pacing. (It'd probably happen right after Itachi unseals Edo Tensei, then we'd go to filler for about a half a year)

~
~

Old 01-16-2013, 05:35 PM   #7200
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

I think we should have some cannon episodes for two or maybe 3 months in a row?
Closed Thread