Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-16-2013, 04:17 AM   #121
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Post here and I'll tell you one thing I like/dislike about you.

I intimidate? Since when?! ;~;

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:14 AM   #122
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Like: EVERY. SINGLE. THING. <33333 I wish I knew you in 2010, I don't know how we even missed each other. YOU COMPLETE ME.;~;

Dislike: The awkward time zones makes it hard for us to talk to each other.D: And you don't reply to PMs. AND YOU DON'T TAKE OUT THE TRASH. *Cries*
<333

Omg I love this girl! *Tells my imaginary friends*
I know, we really should have! It's your fault isn't it mrs. Armadooble (The mothering Imaginary friend with only one arm)

I know it sucks!
Yeeaahh.. ^^" my bad, I suck at PMing i'm so Lazy XD!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:22 AM   #123
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
I intimidate? Since when?! ;~;
That signature intimidates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
<333

Omg I love this girl! *Tells my imaginary friends*
I know, we really should have! It's your fault isn't it mrs. Armadooble (The mothering Imaginary friend with only one arm)

I know it sucks!
Yeeaahh.. ^^" my bad, I suck at PMing i'm so Lazy XD!
*Looks at empty space you're talking to and throws up on it* Sorry Mrs. Armawhatsyourface.
Imaginary friends....psh....she's weird....*Talks to my stuffed cow*

I WISHED I LIVED IN BRITAIN SO I CAN HAVE AN ACCENT AND DO...uh...BRITISH THINGS.;~;

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:14 PM   #124
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

You can do it Pinky!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:31 PM   #125
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
You can do it Pinky!
Yaay!
Like: You're really nice and I don't doubt at all that you're a genius. You changed my CT to something reasonable. I bow down to you on Thursday nights.
....That last part isn't true but everything else is.xD

Dislike: Okay, sometimes you do come off as someone with a huge ego. And we still aren't close after knowing each other for like four years.
Us 09ers need to stick together.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2013, 04:35 PM   #126
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yaay!
Like: You're really nice and I don't doubt at all that you're a genius. You changed my CT to something reasonable. I bow down to you on Thursday nights.
....That last part isn't true but everything else is.xD

Dislike: Okay, sometimes you do come off as someone with a huge ego. And we still aren't close after knowing each other for like four years.
Us 09ers need to stick together.
That we do.

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:08 PM   #127
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Try me, Pink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
OBVIOUSLY you meant me Pink.

I am more popular. And sexier than JAFL.
You were never both.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:15 PM   #128
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL no Zetsu View Post
Try me, Pink.

You were never both.
Tis' why I love you.<3

Like: I honestly think you are one of the most attractive guys on this forum. THERE I SAID IT. And we were good rivals friends whenever you tried to come to the Forum Mall club and steal it. Gooood timeeees.

Dislike: We hardly talk anymore.:\ It's like you gave up on the forums. And me.
Jaffy no.;~;

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #129
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Tis' why I love you.<3

Like: I honestly think you are one of the most attractive guys on this forum. THERE I SAID IT. And we were good rivals friends whenever you tried to come to the Forum Mall club and steal it. Gooood timeeees.

Dislike: We hardly talk anymore.:\ It's like you gave up on the forums. And me.
Jaffy no.;~;
I love you more. :]

I didnt give up on you tho. I'll find more time to talk to you. <3
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:27 AM   #130
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

I am in. This should be amusing. :L

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:28 AM   #131
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Waits for another round.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:30 AM   #132
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Lol Marko, you had your turn. STAHP.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

Old 05-27-2013, 11:34 AM   #133
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Postes.

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:37 AM   #134
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
I am in. This should be amusing. :L
I wonder how mad people would be for bringing back this trend.

Like: You're pretty nice to me, and sometimes I find you funny.

Dislike: I've seen some of your posts that weren't directed towards me and they can sometimes come off as melodramatic and annoying/harsh. Not saying that you always start drama, it's just that you seem to be involved in it a lot.
Sometimes you just have to ignore what people say.

STAY SEXY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
Postes.
Like: You're adorable and I love you.
Sing me to sleep baby because that voice is like DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.
...None of that made sense.

Dislike: You dated that itachi/madara guy and....yeah I don't need to get into that. And you should've been part of the Mall Club in 2010.;_;

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 05-27-2013, 11:39 AM   #135
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Um hi.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:41 AM   #136
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

Guess it couldn't be more accurate, apart from the last 2 words in your post towards me. xD

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-27-2013, 11:46 AM   #137
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenrust View Post
Um hi.
Hi um.

Like: We're cooler than an ice pack. #swag #yolo

Dislike: I still don't feel like I know you and how your personality is all that well.xD

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 05-27-2013, 11:48 AM   #138
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

You should pm me so we can chat just about random crap

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:50 AM   #139
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Quote:
I wonder how mad people would be for bringing back this trend.

Like: You're pretty nice to me, and sometimes I find you funny.

Dislike: I've seen some of your posts that weren't directed towards me and they can sometimes come off as melodramatic and annoying/harsh. Not saying that you always start drama, it's just that you seem to be involved in it a lot.
Sometimes you just have to ignore what people say.

STAY SEXY.

Like: You're adorable and I love you.
Sing me to sleep baby because that voice is like DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.
...None of that made sense.

Dislike: You dated that itachi/madara guy and....yeah I don't need to get into that. And you should've been part of the Mall Club in 2010.;_;
.. Love you too Pink.

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:57 AM   #140
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hit me
Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote