Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 01:29 PM   #7161
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
It's not fair to compare a simple costume change to characters that should have been fully playable. It's just a fun costume change :P For all we know Menma could be in as another Naruto alt too!
I was only joking actually.

My point about Menma wasn't a joke though. I actually think we have a very big chance of getting him, since we have RTN Sasuke and Hinata, along with RTN Naruto (the Hokage costume as it is, is what Naruto wears while he fights Menma).

I'm pretty hyped for this, especially for ANBU Kakashi and RTN Sasuke. (even though I'm not really a fan of Sasuke). It's a good thing I recently funded my PSN wallet to get Sonic Adventure 2 and its DLC. I have a good remainder of money, so I hope it's going to be enough for all the Storm 3 DLC, because I can't miss on it. I just hope it gets released outside Japan as well, since it's been only confirmed for Japan right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 01-16-2013, 01:30 PM   #7162
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

So, did they actually say that BM Naruto is on the disc in the scan?

If so then why did they feel the need to make that certain for the fans? Does that mean we'll get other characters as DLC?

Old 01-16-2013, 01:31 PM   #7163
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I would rather them just announce most of the roster before talking about additional costumes and dlc
Old 01-16-2013, 01:35 PM   #7164
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
So, did they actually say that BM Naruto is on the disc in the scan?

If so then why did they feel the need to make that certain for the fans? Does that mean we'll get other characters as DLC?
From what I gather....the cannon chars relating to the story "will" be on disk...however the costumes or the" extras "those are dlc.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 01-16-2013, 01:36 PM   #7165
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Maaaaaaan i wish yokito waz here i want to give him a piece of my mind i need to ask dat guy some questions.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:48 PM   #7166
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^ seriously get over it Deno lol he isnt going to show anything or most likley doesnt have anything to show. the game is out soon so you can see everything then right? plus i doubt it would be anything better than that shot we got on the scan with him charging a beast bomb from the looks of it..awesome :P

Old 01-16-2013, 01:49 PM   #7167
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
I was only joking actually.

My point about Menma wasn't a joke though. I actually think we have a very big chance of getting him, since we have RTN Sasuke and Hinata, along with RTN Naruto (the Hokage costume as it is, is what Naruto wears while he fights Menma).

I'm pretty hyped for this, especially for ANBU Kakashi and RTN Sasuke. (even though I'm not really a fan of Sasuke). It's a good thing I recently funded my PSN wallet to get Sonic Adventure 2 and its DLC. I have a good remainder of money, so I hope it's going to be enough for all the Storm 3 DLC, because I can't miss on it. I just hope it gets released outside Japan as well, since it's been only confirmed for Japan right now.
Pheeww that's a relief Yeah Menma should be in! If UNS3 DLC is free... That would just be epic!!

Old 01-16-2013, 01:53 PM   #7168
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
^ seriously get over it Deno lol he isnt going to show anything or most likley doesnt have anything to show. the game is out soon so you can see everything then right? plus i doubt it would be anything better than that shot we got on the scan with him charging a beast bomb from the looks of it..awesome :P
They said that they have gameplay of him but wont show it i already talked to Danzou now i want to talk to Yokito and u know wats crazy you were the one Yokito gave secret info to am i right
Old 01-16-2013, 01:55 PM   #7169
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

He only gave him the little image of BM Naruto.

Old 01-16-2013, 02:01 PM   #7170
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
He only gave him the little image of BM Naruto.
I know that i was there i just said it was crazy lol
Old 01-16-2013, 02:07 PM   #7171
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

hmm road to ninja costumes are kl on all though i would prefer if all the more relevant fan service costumes like that kakashi anbu got higher priority

Old 01-16-2013, 02:07 PM   #7172
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
They said that they have gameplay of him but wont show it i already talked to Danzou now i want to talk to Yokito and u know wats crazy you were the one Yokito gave secret info to am i right
it wasn't actual gameplay it was apparently a screenshot of him in action. and what i got has already been revealed on the internet, it was just the icon of Bijuu Naruto.

Old 01-16-2013, 02:10 PM   #7173
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'm going to guess that's all it was :P they've hidden the icon properly this time, the official link doesn't work anymore..

Old 01-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #7174
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
it wasn't actual gameplay it was apparently a screenshot of him in action. and what i got has already been revealed on the internet, it was just the icon of Bijuu Naruto.
I see thanks for explaining
Old 01-16-2013, 02:45 PM   #7175
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

To me the news is both positive and negative.

Personally, when it comes down to Alternate Costumes i like to see a few confirmed. Like alive Deidara, Kakuzo, Itachi, Asuma, Zabuza, Haku (with and without mask), etc etc.

So i dont care too much for swimsuit Sakura or movie Hinata. Goku Naruto is a waste in my opinion. I wish we will get some more actuall seen alternate costumes. There is more then enough alternates to think about (Most of Konoha 11 could have War outfits and normal ones. So please dont waste too much on never seen costumes.

On the other hand, ANBU Kakashi is awesome!! He never showed up in the war, neither he has anything to do with it. So this is a great addition in my book! And the best thing is, it was totally unexpected to have ANBU Kakashi in!
Old 01-16-2013, 02:50 PM   #7176
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I am happy with cc2 right now .....I just need to see the
Spoiler:
edo kages and itachi and nagato and then Madara and ems sasuke on disk ..that would be wise!!...
and ...of course as far as dlc .....I would like anbu itachi ...alt nagato costumes as well...alt jiraiya ...and alt orochimaru ...probably with a leaf flak jacket before he went evil ....or a akatsuki robe ...

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 01-16-2013, 02:52 PM   #7177
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
unusual to get the pic of scan mid week
Not unusual, as Shonen Jump gets leaked online around Wednesday the week before it releases. (Which it always releases the following Monday)

It just may seem unusual because the people who leak it don't usually care to leak the scans, but it seems since Biju Mode Naruto was in it, they felt they should leak this rather early. We should get a high quality scan when the magazine actually releases, aka Monday the 21st in Japan, or about Sunday for those of us in America.

~
~

Old 01-16-2013, 02:59 PM   #7178
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Here hoping shizune and kurenai are dlc along with the sound just for fun

Old 01-16-2013, 03:28 PM   #7179
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

The dlc for the outfits have been announced for both Europe and Japan currently. There is no word on a US release though, which bothers me. If they can release Goku Naruto, I don't see the reason as to why they can't release the other costume dlc. The worst part is is that dlc is region locked no matter what you do, even if you have a copy of the game, you need the copy of the game from that particular region to make the dlc accessible.

Now, since the US also got the Collector's Edition of the game, I can understand the US also getting the costumes. If worst comes to worst, my brother and I will order the EU version as well, and give our US version to our friend for their birthday.

Old 01-16-2013, 03:40 PM   #7180
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If bmn turns out fully playable my black small old tv and ipod turn white lol
Closed Thread