Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-16-2013, 12:44 PM   #1
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Since this is the trend.... (Post and I'll give my like/dislike(opinion) about you)

I wanna try it too.
And this time, I'll be more blunt and honest. I will try not to be sugary sweet and gentle gingerbread. Honesty is the best policy after all.

Alright.... go! =D (Sorry for this annoying trend repeat. >.<)
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:46 PM   #2
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Since this is the trend.... (Post and I'll give my like/dislike(opinion) about yo

Memememememememe.

I kind of like these threads, they're interesing.xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:46 PM   #3
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: Since this is the trend.... (Post and I'll give my like/dislike(opinion) about yo

Alrighty then.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:47 PM   #4
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

/posts here

Maxtone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:47 PM   #5
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

You don't know me that well, but I'm intrigued anyhow.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:54 PM   #6
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Memememememememe.

I kind of like these threads, they're interesing.xD
Ok.
I've known about you for a long time. So long, I don't even remember. You were one of the most interesting people I've ever seen post. You have this weird obsession with pink. So I assume you get Victoria Secret Pink clothing and stuff but anyway. After getting to know you through that test (PM), you surprised me. I expected Shoujo-Dazzle-My Little Pony-Girl. But I have this somewhat Tomboy-Thriller-Crazy-Girl. xD What I really love about you is that you told me you don't listen to what others say. You don't like rumors. Which is great. There's nothing bad about you. At all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Alrighty then.
You seem very reserved to me. Very mature but also depressing. I felt so bad for you with the earthquakes. You came back and then we talked. I realized that you are independant but don't like being ignored or alone. I feel bad that some people (assuming) ignore you. I only wish you broke out of this hard shell you have and let loose. You seemed tense. Too tense to talk to sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtone View Post
/posts here
I barely know you. But I like your username. xD It makes you seem like you're into music, which is always a great trait.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:56 PM   #7
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
You don't know me that well, but I'm intrigued anyhow.
I don't. All I know is that you're Backside (Amber). xD But when I watch you, you seem actually intelligent. It shocked me. I thought you were a wee little lad. A newb you might say. You don't act like one. Which is great. I thought you were a Mod too. I don't know you, like you said, so I can't insult you. D= I'm sorry.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:57 PM   #8
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I will end this trend!!!!!

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #9
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
I don't. All I know is that you're Backside (Amber). xD But when I watch you, you seem actually intelligent. It shocked me. I thought you were a wee little lad. A newb you might say. You don't act like one. Which is great. I thought you were a Mod too. I don't know you, like you said, so I can't insult you. D= I'm sorry.
Out of all the people, I wouldin't have expected you to know my nickname
I'm mod like?! and I don't have any problems for having not been insulted

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:02 PM   #10
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
I will end this trend!!!!!
I hope so. Make a new trend.

You PMed me. It stunned me. I honestly thought you were a Wooster/Sticky type of guy. Too intelligent to talk to stupid people (like myself). But when you did, you asked a creeper question. >.> <.< I am a creeper, so it's awesome. Surprisingly, you seemed..... idk, objective? When you gave me the face, it scared me. You just seem neutral to people you talk to. You're funny and smart. Obviously, you pay attention to the news as well. People like it when you're on and not doing school work. But however, keep up the good work there too. That matters cuz it'll get you far, so far, in life. xD
Old 01-16-2013, 01:03 PM   #11
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Thank you, hard work only gets you into politics!

Just stay home from school, instant Nuclear Physicist

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:17 PM   #12
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

post////

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:20 PM   #13
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Marko wantz. Marko needz this answer.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:24 PM   #14
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE-TAILS-BIJU View Post
post////
You're a newb. You seem bright.... but really and honestly, you don't stand out to me at all. I'm sorry. >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Marko wantz. Marko needz this answer.
You're a freak.

I said it. A freak. I thought you were a girl. You think you're a stalker, but you're not. D= I think you're cool though. Despite knowing Jashin, you seem level-headed. You're smart and likable even though idk why I like your posts so much. xD You're unique yet you fit right in with the forum community. ^^
Old 01-16-2013, 01:26 PM   #15
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You're a newb. You seem bright.... but really and honestly, you don't stand out to me at all. I'm sorry. >.<

You're a freak.

I said it. A freak. I thought you were a girl. You think you're a stalker, but you're not. D= I think you're cool though. Despite knowing Jashin, you seem level-headed. You're smart and likable even though idk why I like your posts so much. xD You're unique yet you fit right in with the forum community. ^^
:O
*Self-esteem boost.*
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:34 PM   #16
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^ Brooke gettin' blunt.

Quote:
Ok.
I've known about you for a long time. So long, I don't even remember. You were one of the most interesting people I've ever seen post. You have this weird obsession with pink. So I assume you get Victoria Secret Pink clothing and stuff but anyway. After getting to know you through that test (PM), you surprised me. I expected Shoujo-Dazzle-My Little Pony-Girl. But I have this somewhat Tomboy-Thriller-Crazy-Girl. xD What I really love about you is that you told me you don't listen to what others say. You don't like rumors. Which is great. There's nothing bad about you. At all.

You seem very reserved to me. Very mature but also depressing. I felt so bad for you with the earthquakes. You came back and then we talked. I realized that you are independant but don't like being ignored or alone. I feel bad that some people (assuming) ignore you. I only wish you broke out of this hard shell you have and let loose. You seemed tense. Too tense to talk to sometimes.

I barely know you. But I like your username. xD It makes you seem like you're into music, which is always a great trait.
*Whispers in your ear* I luff you.
OMG YOU'RE SO RIGHT. I am a girly tomboy...if that makes sense.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:02 PM   #17
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Say something about me Unless you don't want to o-o
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:57 PM   #18
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You are a sweet, cute, and loving girl. You are my best girl friend. You're secretive but I think I understand now.

But I don't know if I trust you all that much. Sorry.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:00 PM   #19
The Second Pornkage
The White Flash

The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Don't hold back!! Oh, and how you doin'? It's been a while

"You know what your problem is? I'm too good looking." -Michael Kelso, That '70s Show

The Second Pornkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:02 PM   #20
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm ready for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote