Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-16-2013, 12:54 PM   #41
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: Come here to know what I like/dislike about you. :3

More yes then no! Back off Jak......You asked daph the same thing *intense stare*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:55 PM   #42
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Peggy!

*kneels*

Will you marry me? *broface*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:08 PM   #43
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
I love you all. <3 OMGI'LLCONTINUETHISLATER.

Yes. No. No. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Who is thy will? xD
Likes: You seem a kind person who has a big heart. You have cannon. You shoot cannon. You love your boyfriend to death. You love Pokemon. You love Pikachu.
Dislikes: It's difficult to understand you. D:

Likes: You're a coolcoolcool girl. You like One Direction and Zayn. <3 You type in purple. I don't know how to explain it but you seem like a type of person who is like ''I'm your boss. Do whatever I say. D;''
Dislikes: You like Ke$ha.

Likes: You seem cool. Everyone likes you. Everyone loves you. Everyone adores you. You're hilarious. I don't know you well but I'm your fangirl.
Dislikes: .......We aren't friends. e.e

You're welcome. <3
I don't know why everyone thinks i'm so assertive xD But whatever <3
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:12 PM   #44
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Let's see what you have to say about Maik.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:14 PM   #45
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

TOO many damn threads about this
*posts*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:21 PM   #46
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Peggy!

*kneels*

Sl-
*Remembers mods*
ime ball.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:39 PM   #47
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Ignoring me on purpose. Exactly what I expected.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:49 AM   #48
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Done. :3

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
Spoiler:
Likes: OMG THAT TIME IN TC. IT WAS INTERESTING. You're such an amuzing person. You're just so awesome. Whenever you are in TC it's interesting. You think I'm creative.
Dislikes: You talk too much. UNSTOPPINGLY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
kaaaay
I think you know what I like in you. I've told that many blah times.
So likes: I lurve you. That's all. <33
Dislikes: We can't play TF2 together. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
Me! o.o
Honest likes: You're like the best guy in the world. ;-; This one sentence is enough. Plus you are adorable. This is bonus.
Dislikes: I don't have one except whenever we are in TC it becomes like 5 Leo because of the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutogirl13 View Post
I'll give it a go
Dislikes: I don't know you well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
here.
Likes: At first I thought you are annoying. (xD) But when I got to know you better YOU ARE A COOL PERSON. And you write music. <3
Dislikes: I don't have one. o-o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Despite my judgement, *Posts*
Dislikes: ...e.e

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
/posts

I have an idea of what you like/dislike about me. Just posting to make sure I'm right. xD
Likes: You're always there with me. You're nice. You make me happy whenever I feel down. You're also one of my favorite guys in here. And my favorite hunny. ( I wanted to type hubby, but lol. This will stay like this. xD) I love you. <3
Dislikes: You changed your siggy, HOW DARE YOU. Sometimes you don't talk much in TC. And always leave me to go to skating. ;-; So skating > me. Okay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
kani will likely say really nice things
Likes: You're sweet, nice, adorable, funny. I just wanna pinch your cheeks and cuddle you. Always. All the time. ;-; You like Power Rangers. I did watch ALL of them. xD
Dislikes: You VM and then don't VM me back. That makes me sad. ;-;...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Yes. tell us.
Likes: I can't tell much except that your siggy is hilarious.
Dislikes: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
>_<..
Bacon!!!

Likes: I secretly love you. You're such a bright person and everything. Your username is da best.
Dislikes: You aren't my hubby. You don't talk to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE-TAILS-BIJU View Post
I don't know what to say so....
Likes: I'm sorry I can't say much about you. Let's be friends? :3
Dislikes: Therefore I don't have any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
I be curious.
Likes: YOU'RE GOOD LOOKING. You seem famous and everyone likes you but I wouldn't know.
I don't know you well. ;-;
Dislikes: ^

Quote:
Marry me Kani!
/marries.
Likes: So let's see. You're my hubby. So srsly, you are extremely funny. Like I nominated you as the funniest person. And your siggies. They're hilarious. Also you're quite clever and mature.
Dislikes: I don't have one. Feel special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
More yes then no! Back off Jak......You asked daph the same thing *intense stare*
Backside is jealous.
..jkornot.

Quote:
Peggy!

*kneels*

-.-''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
Let's see what you have to say about Maik.
Likes: Sometimes I think that you never can be wrong. Like really. xD You're clever. And know math really well. And you didn't change my CT to that crap. Thank you. ;-;
Dislikes: Is there any? lolno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
TOO many damn threads about this
*posts*
Likes: OMG I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU. Kani does not simply have crush on anyone. And your gifs. <3
Dislikes: We aren't besties or anything. </3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Ignoring me on purpose. Exactly what I expected.
YOU SILLEH. I didn't have time so I'M DOING THIS NOW. e.e

Marko
kanisawa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:10 AM   #49
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

You better be a good minion Kani.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:17 AM   #50
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Write music? Thank you.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:44 AM   #51
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

okay.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:41 AM   #52
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
You better be a good minion Kani.
Likes and Dislikes: I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU. Means you're perfect in every way. That's all. ;-;

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Write music? Thank you.
Wait, You don't write or create music or anything like that?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
okay.
Can I, please, not do YOURS?

Marko
kanisawa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #53
Magic
Removal Specialist

Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Hey... why not? what the hay?! =3

"Love, Laugh, Live..."
I hate having a forum crush on a girl outta reach. <3

Quote:
I wanna meet Magic and learn his secret. Teach me. Now. NOW. D:
Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:29 AM   #54
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Haha, so I was right. :P

I love you too kani.<3

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:50 PM   #55
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Likes and Dislikes: I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU. Means you're perfect in every way. That's all. ;-;

I write stories. I will soon make mangas. I will then make music. I will then make animes.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:40 AM   #56
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

This tickles my pickle like one tickles my face with a nickel, I think my ego might burst if these compliments continue on.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #57
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

/materializes out of the blue

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote