Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-16-2013, 08:50 AM   #101
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: People you forum-dated?

I was 15 and young and throughout in the forum, I've been in a serious relationship with only 2 girls, the rest were just.. Casual hook-ups, so to speak, the only two girls though I've really feel hard on the ground for are..

mangagirl
Luna Mikazuki

Both relationships lasted long and ended.. I'd say okayish, not necessarily bad, but okay. I was 15 and beyond immature and dramatic, and that's what ruined my relationships with them.

Though.. I still am in a... Somewhat relationship with Mangagirl, it's like you can't help who you really care for. Okay... So that's that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:52 AM   #102
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

All of my serious relations ships are Bromances here.

Kyubi, Maruko, kalmeast, Zero, Wooster, Bacon not so much, ObitoUchiha

WishfulFairie is a Bromance favorite of mine!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:02 AM   #103
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

^
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:28 AM   #104
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
This is sexual in a very aggressive way Dev, are you okay?
That was the intention. I know you like it aggressive.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:30 AM   #105
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
I was 15 and young and throughout in the forum, I've been in a serious relationship with only 2 girls, the rest were just.. Casual hook-ups, so to speak, the only two girls though I've really feel hard on the ground for are..

mangagirl
Luna Mikazuki

Both relationships lasted long and ended.. I'd say okayish, not necessarily bad, but okay. I was 15 and beyond immature and dramatic, and that's what ruined my relationships with them.

Though.. I still am in a... Somewhat relationship with Mangagirl, it's like you can't help who you really care for. Okay... So that's that.
wat rlly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post

C-can I be your bro...bro?;~;

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #106
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
wat rlly.
I'm pretty sure she's got a long list.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:38 AM   #107
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I'm pretty sure she's got a long list.
That player.;~;

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #108
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

DATED two guys here back in the beginning when I didn't even know abt forum dating and it was a thrilled ride,full of drama ,excitement and he'll of a lot more, but most of all it was fun.But what I liked the most was that those two became my best friends and even if we are no longer together here they are always there for me when I need them.We are so close that we text and talk on the phone everyday.

Yuna Lockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #109
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post

Truth herts

loljustkidding

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:11 PM   #110
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
no one, but I'm amazed how short Mommy's, Kitty's, and Pinky's lists were I thought they dated a lot of people/animals/things that post on the fourm
Because I thought forum-dating was a lame waste of time.

Just like I do now.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-18-2013, 05:14 AM   #111
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
That was the intention. I know you like it aggressive.
I know.

It's why you turn into a sobbing mess every time.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:04 AM   #112
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I wish I dated Vorn.
I have dated Vorn, it was fun. You mad Wooster?
Quote:
I had a forum "relationship" with Shikamaru Nara back when I was young and a noob.
/Coughs
Gee, you are such a na-aper! I had him first
Quote:
I consider Kiseki my "lover" since she and I created Jonesy.

I love you too. Wait, I thought I had Jonesy with Michael.
I'm feeling so mind-derp right now ;~;
Okay. Then you are Jonesy's father .. and Michael is Jonesy's lover.
Now it all makes much more sense hehe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
^ And I'm married to mah babies Hikari and Luna.P: Oh and Kiseki...who is also our dad....which is totally normal SHUT UP.

Also: Why do most of you all seem so embarrassed?
I am the father of... who?! o.o That is so confusing.

And yes it is totally embarrassing. So here is my embarrassing list:
- Shikamaru Nara
- Vorn
- Yellow Flash
- Vivi
- Seven
- Rasen_Chidori (had to look up the exact username, lmao, keep calling him Rasen)

That is all I can remember to be honest
Sorry if I have forgotten someone. x.x

Last edited by Kiseki; 01-18-2013 at 11:07 AM.
Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:22 AM   #113
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Okay, who wants to date this smexy beast:
Spoiler:

Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:29 AM   #114
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Muffintop moved in more than a year ago. She got off the plane, and was taller than I expected her to be.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaawkward .
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:30 AM   #115
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You're one lucky dude. Muffin is sexay.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:35 AM   #116
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
Muffintop moved in more than a year ago. She got off the plane, and was taller than I expected her to be.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaawkward .
Post pics comparing height. Go.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:46 AM   #117
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
Post pics comparing height. Go.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:49 AM   #118
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I lol'd a bit...ok you pass. But you should really post a pic of you and muffin sometime.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:19 PM   #119
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
I lol'd a bit...ok you pass. But you should really post a pic of you and muffin sometime.
They're one cute couple!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post

Aaaaaaaaaaaaawkward .
Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away, when I first met a certain someone from this forum the first words out of my mouth were "You're shorter than I expected."

Ryuuko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:53 PM   #120
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away, when I first met a certain someone from this forum the first words out of my mouth were "You're shorter than I expected."

This amused me more than it should have.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote