Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-16-2013, 08:34 AM   #1
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default "This Chakra Belongs To..." : Who Is Oro Refering?

On the first page of chp 616, we see sasuke, oro and the rest turn back opposition their direction of motion... Because they all sense a certain chakra that is very well known to sasuke... so much that it ticks him off...

Then Oro said in though "..it seems to be annoying him (sasuke) more than anything else"...
then at the very next page it saids... THE FACT THAT IT's NARUTO's

what do you guys think...

For me, I don't think they're in Konaha yet...those building arent Konaha style, and that high rise isn't in konoha either... But it seems their still close to the war area...

Unless the one who knows everything has the exact same chakra as naruto... which I doubt!

And the Chakra they all sensed was Naruto.... that's why sasuke was annoyed...lol...
which sucks because it means they're not even close to the one who knows everything yet! How long Kishi....how long...

FANS! Forget about seeing sasuke anytime soon... if their not even in konoha yet, why show him on his way there...wait another 3 months to see him!

what u thinking?

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:40 AM   #2
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: "This Chakra Belongs To..." : Who Is Oro Refering?

I think it might be an elder or something.

Anything Konoha would tick Sasuke off.

it could be the Hidden Mist Village, it's close, wouldn't be too far of a walk if your super powered beasts like those two, not including Juugo and Suigetsu.
Or we could just be getting an odd view of Konoha, it would make the most sense, Karin, one who knows all might refer to the elders.
Also Sasuke going to see the Tablet thingy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:43 AM   #3
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It's impossible for it to be the elders...just no way!... it couldn't be anyone in the mist...all the strong ninja are in the battlefield...

The fact that Oro said..."we are not sensory time shinobi but we can all sense this chakra"...means it's an extremely strong chakra... the next page shows Naruto! Why'd sasuke say we're leaving and not rather head towards that chakra they sensed?

Old 01-16-2013, 09:05 AM   #4
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I was 100% sure they meant Juubi.
WHY are you all assuming otherwise???
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:06 AM   #5
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

It's Tobi. He's a hidden character, they all think he's weak, but he actually knows everything, as you mentioned in your other thread, he has Uchiha DNA, Sharingans, etc.

He probably researched more than everyone and since Tobi is in the battlefield with Naruto, then Sasuke felt Naruto's chakra.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:07 AM   #6
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I would've thought that if Sasuke had sensed naruto's chakra, he would go after him. I mean, I really don't think the war would stop him. Unless he thinks sorting this thing out with Oro is more important.... Or maybe they are referring to the Juubi??

It is rather interesting though that it said "the fact that it's naruto's" straight after it. But really, wouldn't the juubi's chakra be more powerful to sense than naruto's, or is it that he's giving out his chakra freely to everyone?
Old 01-16-2013, 09:09 AM   #7
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

It was in Konoha that they were in if you didn't see the construction and the Hokage's building.
But I did expect him to get a little pissy over feeling Naruto's chakra, it's only natural.

Edit: also the head statues of all 5 Hokage's show proof they're in Konoha

LHG

Last edited by LilHinataGirl; 01-16-2013 at 09:14 AM.
LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:15 AM   #8
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It had the Hokage heads, and the Hokage building in the background. It was Konoha.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:19 AM   #9
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

It is inthe leaf village, and it is Senji! I know it he told me in my dreams!

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:21 AM   #10
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The quote on the next page varies with site translation.
The one I read (and which probably is the best or one of them), just says "Naruto-kun".
I do wonder, is there a site with Japanese scans to check it somewhat.
I'm sure anyone can see the difference between such versions.
PM, I guess...
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:48 AM   #11
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

well...i think you guys might be right...they may be in Konoha already ...
But if they're in konoha...that'd make it even more awesome that they can feel naruto's chakra from all the way there... frightening... This isn't the kuubi chakra remember!...

And those who say it's the Juubi chakra...that's untrue for two reasons!

1. If it were the juubi's chakra, they'd have felt it two chapters ago that's when the juubi came out in it's 2nd form... And not at a time that directly coincides with Naruto's "new" chakra.

2. Kurama made it clear that the Juubi's chakra cannot be sensed...

@scallanan... why'd sasuke return just because he sensed naruto's chakra...that's not his immediate interest... besides he's further away from naruto than he is "the one who knows all things"

Old 01-16-2013, 10:01 AM   #12
Ghost4321
Apprentice Genin

Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I've read the chapter manytimes at many different sites trying to make sure about the chakra they are talking about, It's narutos! kurama converted his chakra so that naruto could transfer it, giving it to everybody. that cee guy even mistook it for kuubis chakra then stated it was narutos. Snakeman and Sauceboy + Aqualad and Beastguy all sensed this chakra, and on the next page snakeman finishes what he was saying by saying it was narutos. O.O
Ghost4321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:03 AM   #13
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry01239 View Post
It had the Hokage heads, and the Hokage building in the background. It was Konoha.
Yea. Was gonna say that.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:06 AM   #14
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost4321 View Post
I've read the chapter manytimes at many different sites trying to make sure about the chakra they are talking about, It's narutos! kurama converted his chakra so that naruto could transfer it, giving it to everybody. that cee guy even mistook it for kuubis chakra then stated it was narutos. Snakeman and Sauceboy + Aqualad and Beastguy all sensed this chakra, and on the next page snakeman finishes what he was saying by saying it was narutos. O.O
Exactly!... Thanks... And how was it they were able to sense it from such a distance?

I see...if he can convert Kuubi's chakra into his own and use it...what'd be the difference from having kuubi's chakra directly... This would mean that in colour, the chakra given to hinata and the rest wouldn't be red!...

What's the color of that Naruto chakra or am i thinking too much into it...lol

btw...shouldn't everyone in the Village Feel this chakra too... I'm sure it's so immense that it'd not run out anytime soon... like the first....

Old 01-16-2013, 10:13 AM   #15
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Where is the hokage building and hokage heads???? The first page of chp616 shows none of that.

@kalmeast I suppose that's true, if he is in the leaf village
Old 01-16-2013, 10:58 AM   #16
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Naruto's normal chakra is yellow. He said that to Jiraiya when he was practising the walk-on-water technique. So therefor I assume that the chakra he is giving to everyone is yellow.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:16 AM   #17
Ghost4321
Apprentice Genin

Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

What I want to know is what happened to the chakra the other 7 tailed beasts gave to Naruto, and If he will use that or not in help with the plan shikaku thought of.
I think they were able to sense it because Kurama finally finished recharging ALL of his chakra, and he lent it to naruto to give out in kinda like a burst fashion. We all know that Kurama is just a big makeup of chakra anyway, so once he was fully charged how could someone not notice it!
Ghost4321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:46 AM   #18
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
On the first page of chp 616, we see sasuke, oro and the rest turn back opposition their direction of motion... Because they all sense a certain chakra that is very well known to sasuke... so much that it ticks him off...

Then Oro said in though "..it seems to be annoying him (sasuke) more than anything else"...
then at the very next page it saids... THE FACT THAT IT's NARUTO's

what do you guys think...

For me, I don't think they're in Konaha yet...those building arent Konaha style, and that high rise isn't in konoha either... But it seems their still close to the war area...

Unless the one who knows everything has the exact same chakra as naruto... which I doubt!

And the Chakra they all sensed was Naruto.... that's why sasuke was annoyed...lol...
which sucks because it means they're not even close to the one who knows everything yet! How long Kishi....how long...

FANS! Forget about seeing sasuke anytime soon... if their not even in konoha yet, why show him on his way there...wait another 3 months to see him!

what u thinking?
Mount RushmoreHokage monument says their in konoha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
I was 100% sure they meant Juubi.
WHY are you all assuming otherwise???
Because the panel after showed naruto. along with the satement

'ITS NARUTOS'

seems hard to miss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallanan View Post
I would've thought that if Sasuke had sensed naruto's chakra, he would go after him. I mean, I really don't think the war would stop him. Unless he thinks sorting this thing out with Oro is more important.... Or maybe they are referring to the Juubi??

It is rather interesting though that it said "the fact that it's naruto's" straight after it. But really, wouldn't the juubi's chakra be more powerful to sense than naruto's, or is it that he's giving out his chakra freely to everyone?
I think its an aizen thing , juubi power is so great that lower being cant even sense it anymore.

Naruto becoming just slightly stronger then him ticked him off and made him leave the village. Now that same naruto has power that can be felt (apperently) across countries regardless of being a sensor or something and is freely handing the power to everyone and their grandma. sasuke is probably pissed as **** atm.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:48 AM   #19
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I just presumed it was his Naru sences tingling :P

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:56 AM   #20
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Naruto's chakra. That's why Sasuke is pissed off.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote