Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-16-2013, 01:31 AM   #1
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Red's Blunt Thread: Post here, I'll post my opinion of you.

I'm an extremely bluntly honest person, so just be prepared for that. I'll probably end up doing this when I get home from school today. So yeah.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:33 AM   #2
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: Red's Blunt Thread: Post here, I'll post my opinion of you.

/post.

I'm ready, please be easy on me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:47 AM   #3
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:55 AM   #4
Red

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
/post.

I'm ready, please be easy on me.
I use to think you were just really, really dumb. I mean I can obviously see that you aren't, but I mean I just haven't seen enough of your intelligent posts to think of you to be as smart as Shika says you are. But I don't think you're dumb anymore if that makes you feel any better. Other than that I don't have much of an opinion on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
lol the picture.

But in all honestly, I just don't really have much of an opinion on you. D: I don't really find your posts to be all entertaining or interesting, but I mean I don't really see many of your posts outside of Offtopica so that might be why. For all I know you could be incredibly intelligent and I'm just oblivious. But yeah.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 01-16-2013, 02:06 AM   #5
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

/thread

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:53 AM   #6
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Posting.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:54 AM   #7
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Red is a rabow

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:03 AM   #8
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I use to think you were just really, really dumb. I mean I can obviously see that you aren't, but I mean I just haven't seen enough of your intelligent posts to think of you to be as smart as Shika says you are. But I don't think you're dumb anymore if that makes you feel any better. Other than that I don't have much of an opinion on you.
Well, that was boring...............

Thank you for not thinking I'm dumb anymore

Old 01-16-2013, 06:09 AM   #9
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

G'won Red, Hit me with your best shot! ;-D

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:29 AM   #10
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

come at me bruh (although i belief we never communicated much with eachother)

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:40 AM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Burn me.
Singe me with your hatred. D:<
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:26 AM   #12
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

*Ties you up and sets you onto train tracks*

Mwahaha. Evil dastardly mastermind wins again!!

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:34 AM   #13
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Red's opinions are definitely honest. So ill post to see. o.o
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:59 AM   #14
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well okais.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #15
Red

Awards Showcase

Just a heads up, some of these are brutally honest so if you get butthurt easily maybe it's best if you don't read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
/thread
Alright, again you're one of the people who I used to think was stupid. Now, I don't think you're stupid, but I really don't find you that interesting. Like I don't dislike you, but I don't really have any reason to like you. I mean, that's not meant in a bad way, I just don't find you to have a personality that interests me in being friends with you. I feel like having a conversation with you would just be wasting both of our times. Again, I'm not saying that's a bad thing or that you should like change anything about you, that kinda stuff just happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
Posting.
I actually find your posts very interesting. You're intelligent but you still have a sense of humor and we are both very cynical at times. Our similarities actually are similar in some of these aspects. I'm trying to find something negative, but I can't really say anything without being hypocritical so kudos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Red is a rabow
I think that in person, you might actually be someone who I would want to be around! I don't really know you too well and your posts don't really stick in my head, but I have a gut feeling that the person behind the computer is someone who is one of my kind of people, whatever that is. Still, again, you don't interest me over the internet too much so I feel like a conversation between us over something casual would be quite boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
G'won Red, Hit me with your best shot! ;-D
I actually don't really know you all to well either, surprisingly, but unlike most of the people on the forum, I actually do find your posts interesting to read! It might just be the persona you've created for yourself on the forum, but I just find you to be quite jovial. Sometimes however it's almost annoying to me, but that's just me. Still, most of the time I find you to cheerful in a non-annoying way so that's good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
come at me bruh (although i belief we never communicated much with eachother)
I really don't know you all to well but I do remember seeing you post in places. However, I don't really think you're all that intuitive from what I remember and I don't not like you, but I don't think I would want to be your friend either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Burn me.
Singe me with your hatred. D:<
I love you to death but oh my god you annoy the out of me sometimes. Like with all your sex and pot talk and stuff sometimes I think you're just the biggest poser to walk the face of the earth (being a skater boy doesn't help much either LOL) and there's one thing that you told me that I really already knew but I was pretty mad at you for not being honest and I still am kinda iffy about it all but I really don't care because you're one of the people here that I actually find to be really awesome to just talk to and I really enjoy you and I do care about you and you're a good friend and I do love you despite how much of a tool you can be (mostly because I'm just as tool-y sometimes). I just really hope you make good decisions because I can see you ending up not realizing your full potential, but I have faith that you will. Love you buddy <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
*Ties you up and sets you onto train tracks*

Mwahaha. Evil dastardly mastermind wins again!!
I think you're slightly funny but I mean you're not all that funny hahaha but I do have a very weird and demanding sense of humor and I don't really laugh that often so don't feel too bad. Again, I don't really know you that well but you seem to be a pretty capable person though I do think you're kind of immature but so is everyone sometimes so it's whatever. Just keep doing what you're doing because that's just whatcha gotta do. You don't really affect me either way lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
Red's opinions are definitely honest. So ill post to see. o.o
You are really one of the most kind people on this forum, publicly. However, I've heard so many things about you from so many different people that I just don't know if you're who you say you are. Like, they could totally be wrong, but there's enough of a population who confirms these incredibly farfetched stories that I have my doubts about you. Like, I don't hate you or anything, but I just don't think I could trust you. Also, you're way too insecure, and I don't really find enjoyment in being around very insecure people. I mean, I have my insecurities, but from what I see you let them affect your life way too much. However, I don't want you to read this and feel bad about yourself, because someone else's opinion of you shouldn't affect you. Just do what makes you happy that doesn't require you to lie about who you are, whether it be to others or yourself. That would be my best advice for you. Again, you are still publicly one of the nicest people on the forum, so keep up that goodness. It's likeable.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #16
Red

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Well okais.
AHH PINK you posted after I started typing everything goddammit ANYWAYS so I used to think you were pretty boring but you're actually not that boring and you're pretty cool. However, in the usual environment I talk to you in (being TC with like the usual people), it actually becomes really boring again because it's just not fun or interesting, but I don't think that's your fault so don't feel bad. Just keep doin' whatcha doin'.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:48 PM   #17
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I make Casual

well... nothing witty for that, I just make casual seem less boring
Usually my random fits of laughter tend to break silence.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:50 PM   #18
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I feel like compared to this thread I'm still being too nice.

EVERYONE POST IN MY THREAD SO I CAN PRACTICE BEING MEAN. < Not an advertisement.
And thanks Red. Congratulations because you are the first person ever who has described me as boring.;D

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #19
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

I felt the need to chime in on this again.........But I have no idea what intelligence Mike speaks of either

Keep in mind Mike loves me and may be bias, not to mention there are "other" forums out in the internet if you didin't know.

Still I love how red says he just doesin't think he'd wanna be friends with some people. Just seems really funny when I read it.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #20
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I think you're slightly funny but I mean you're not all that funny hahaha but I do have a very weird and demanding sense of humor and I don't really laugh that often so don't feel too bad. Again, I don't really know you that well but you seem to be a pretty capable person though I do think you're kind of immature but so is everyone sometimes so it's whatever. Just keep doing what you're doing because that's just whatcha gotta do. You don't really affect me either way lol.
Hmm...

Well. My humor has been lacking lately, yes. I try sometimes, but a lot of the time you people outdo me before I can even try!

Immature? A lot of the time. However, how much of this forum is genuinely mature? I am mature when needed, but it's nice to be immature. After all, you're only young once! #YOYO

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote