Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-14-2013, 06:11 PM   #1
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Makoto Cifer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default First Fist

I honestly need someone to fight who will give me a challenge; I'm eager.

Distance: 15(ft)
Time of Day: Noon
Weather: Sunny
Restrictions: None

高橋誠: Shinobi of the Moonlight village()

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Makoto Cifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #2
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Default Re: First Fist

-___-

Old 01-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Fine,i'll battle you.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:40 PM   #4
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Fine,i'll battle you.
I didn't know I was so undesirable. :/ But alright. I'll start...

Old 01-14-2013, 07:27 PM   #5
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

There was a significant amount of distance between him and his newly established guild; but there was no concern, for no one could ever hope to ascertain it's whereabouts. That said, the last thing on his mind was his guild; he had other tasks to fufill, and he wasn't going to be stopped. Ken was a serious, but kind man with an honest look on his face. However, today he didn't care about his apperance; the streets were vacant; he wondered why. Despite the vacancy, he knew there were people "lurking."

With the suns' radiance repeled by his clear skin, he halted and became tense for a moment, his muscular build protruding from his thin, sleeveless shirt. He lowered his arms slightly, allowing his hand wraps to be revealed; someone was coming; the hosility was apparent. As the individual began to progress forward, Ken flexed and took a fighting stance as raw magical energy enclosed his body; it was wasn't flashy, a simple radiant light emitting from his skin; superfically it wasn't flashy, but internally it was. Below, within the confines of his genetic structure, raw magical energy rapidly adhered to his cells, thereby accelerating body development. Within a few seconds, his muscles grew in size, his bones became renforced; he was enhanced, thus every attribute he possessed was augmented; he was ready.
Super Power Lv 1: Augmentation

With his messy, glistening hair drifting in the warm breeze of the city, he rushed forth an incredible speed, then abruptly deviated from his path, going in all directions, leaping from building to building. He paused for a moment and leaped upward and in that small duration of time magical energy burst forth from his body, secreting from his skin, then taking form into a rotational membrane of energy, allowing him to endure diminutive explosions and shatter weapons; any contact with his body would shred skin and bone, buring the flesh. From his leap, he propelled himself down at incredible speed, aiming a single, explosive, downward punch for his opponents head, in an attempt to shred the opponent skull upon contact. Should he membrane be avoided or negated in any way, the initial force would have to ability to shatter bones crush limps. Upon thrusting, ken extended to membrane intentionally in order to prevent any sly "side-steps" or "easy get-aways."
Fighters' Wraps

With his initial attack complete, he leaped backward and landed on the stone pavement, immediately rushing for his target. Within striking distance, he aimed a countless number of of jabs for his opponents body, in an attempt to drill through his opponent with the destructive force of the initial attack; simply evading or blocking would not be sufficient, for with every strike ken extended the membrane, which could effortlessly drill through most barriers and weapons; even without the membrance the strenght behind the strikes could shatter bones and all.

Quickly, upon finishing his barrage, Ken slipped and rotated his way around his opponent, and immediately proceeded to strike the ground with excessive strenght, grinding the pavement, resulting in a small crater and a "rock shower." Should the enemy ignore this the shrapnel would easily pierce through his body. Ken, after a sigh, leaped backward and entered a fighting stance, willing and eager. Throughout his barrage, he noticed he used too much magical power and grinned slightly. "I went overboard..."

Old 01-15-2013, 03:12 PM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto Cifer View Post
There was a significant amount of distance between him and his newly established guild; but there was no concern, for no one could ever hope to ascertain it's whereabouts. That said, the last thing on his mind was his guild; he had other tasks to fufill, and he wasn't going to be stopped. Ken was a serious, but kind man with an honest look on his face. However, today he didn't care about his apperance; the streets were vacant; he wondered why. Despite the vacancy, he knew there were people "lurking."

With the suns' radiance repeled by his clear skin, he halted and became tense for a moment, his muscular build protruding from his thin, sleeveless shirt. He lowered his arms slightly, allowing his hand wraps to be revealed; someone was coming; the hosility was apparent. As the individual began to progress forward, Ken flexed and took a fighting stance as raw magical energy enclosed his body; it was wasn't flashy, a simple radiant light emitting from his skin; superfically it wasn't flashy, but internally it was. Below, within the confines of his genetic structure, raw magical energy rapidly adhered to his cells, thereby accelerating body development. Within a few seconds, his muscles grew in size, his bones became renforced; he was enhanced, thus every attribute he possessed was augmented; he was ready.
Super Power Lv 1: Augmentation

With his messy, glistening hair drifting in the warm breeze of the city, he rushed forth an incredible speed, then abruptly deviated from his path, going in all directions, leaping from building to building. He paused for a moment and leaped upward and in that small duration of time magical energy burst forth from his body, secreting from his skin, then taking form into a rotational membrane of energy, allowing him to endure diminutive explosions and shatter weapons; any contact with his body would shred skin and bone, buring the flesh. From his leap, he propelled himself down at incredible speed, aiming a single, explosive, downward punch for his opponents head, in an attempt to shred the opponent skull upon contact. Should he membrane be avoided or negated in any way, the initial force would have to ability to shatter bones crush limps. Upon thrusting, ken extended to membrane intentionally in order to prevent any sly "side-steps" or "easy get-aways."
Fighters' Wraps

With his initial attack complete, he leaped backward and landed on the stone pavement, immediately rushing for his target. Within striking distance, he aimed a countless number of of jabs for his opponents body, in an attempt to drill through his opponent with the destructive force of the initial attack; simply evading or blocking would not be sufficient, for with every strike ken extended the membrane, which could effortlessly drill through most barriers and weapons; even without the membrance the strenght behind the strikes could shatter bones and all.

Quickly, upon finishing his barrage, Ken slipped and rotated his way around his opponent, and immediately proceeded to strike the ground with excessive strenght, grinding the pavement, resulting in a small crater and a "rock shower." Should the enemy ignore this the shrapnel would easily pierce through his body. Ken, after a sigh, leaped backward and entered a fighting stance, willing and eager. Throughout his barrage, he noticed he used too much magical power and grinned slightly. "I went overboard..."
Nothing stays the same. No matter what happens, nothing stays the same. Why bother with the usless things in life? The only thing that stays the same,is death, No one lives for eternity. The dark path i walk while knowing this information is hard. It's never easy. People kill, animals die, plants die, and all this means is that, the day will come when the world will fade away. My parents gave me a name before they died. It took them 8 years before that happened. Everyone addressed me as nobody. The name that my parents gave me was Hate. My name is Hate. It hurt so bad,when they gave me that name. A name that described their feelings towards me. They hated me.

Name:Hate joans
Powers: Dark magic,wind magic,energy magic
Weapon:Spear
Appearance:
Spoiler:

I was walking rather softly as i looked around. The sky was dark and grim as no sun shined on anything. My shirt was being pulled back aginst my chest with every step i took as my shoes hit the ground ever so softly. I came across a man as he looked a bit flashy. Other than that,i saw nothing out of the ordinary as my feets stoped moving. I stared at him as he began to move at incredible speed. He jumped around like a kid in a candy store as he paused in the air. Now normaly i would be suspious about all of this but i didn't care anymore. I took my spear off my back as i held it above my head, spining it as fast as i could as energy spun around it. The energy was solid,thick and sturdy as it radiated from my spear. "Energy magic:Release." Energy spun around me as it got solid and more durable. It increased in desnsity as it blended in with my body. My body became faster,more durable and more stronger. The energy radiated from my body as a protective armor. You would have to get through the energy in order to hit my body. As the decend of my opponet occured,he thrusted his fist down as i began spining my spear at a incredible speed. The fist came in contact with my spear as a small crater appeared in the ground below me. Having my energy barrier,i am protected aginst the threat. This guy was no joke. But i don't think he was anything to get excited about. I gave my opponet a cold stare at that moment,showing a void of nothingness in my eyes.

My opponet leaped back and landed. I might have scared him away but i don't care. I kinda began to care when he rushed at me again. I spun my spear in front of me again as he lanched a assault with his fists. The energy around my spear began to fade quickly as i realized that this was the same attack as last time,only in a repeated process. "Darkness magic:Judgement." Darkness filled my eyes as my opponet's data became clear to me. I quickly took my spear and threw it into the air as his assault continued. He bagan to break through my barrier as i hatched a cowardly but good plan to get me out of this mess. But it was fine once he stoped and spun around me. "Guess i still go to use it. Wind magic:wind tornado." A small tornado that is just about my size,spins around me as the shrapnel is lanched at me. The wind spins at a incredible speed as it sucks the shrapnel in it's suction current. The shrapnel is then thrown into the air as my opponet jumps back again. The wind around me quickly dissapears as i catch the spear with my hands,energizing it yet again as i spin it above me,knocking away the sharpnel as i take a small stance. I bend down as i hold my spear in my right hand. My left hand touches the ground softly as my eyes flicker black and green. "Energy magic:Release." The same barrier as last time appears around me,having the same effect. "Wind barrier:Accelerate." Wind spins around me as it accelrates up to 332 miles per hour,faster than the speed of sound. I blend with the barrier as it combines with my energy barrier. Anything that comes in contact with this barrier will be torn to shreds. "Dark magic:Nothing." A barrier of darkness spins around me as it combines with my new barrier, transforming into a 3-layer barrier that has 3 stages of hazzards. The first barrier is darkness,which will eat away anything it touches. The second barrier is wind,which will shred up anything it comes in contact with as well as increasing my speed. The last barrier is my energy,strengthening my physical abilities as well as my duriblity. Getting pass these 3 barriers will mean that my death will soon come next. Ready for attacking as my body shines green and black,i dash behind my opponet as windows break, cars alarms go off, street lights go out, and a sonic boom occurs upon my departure. All this happens in a split second as i hold my spear with pride and firmly thrust it at my opponet,releasing a blast of wind at my opponet that stops before touching his neck. It spins around him as it becomes pressurized,attempting to crush every bone in his body as it forms into a dome. "Dark magic:Blow away." A attempt to ram my opponet in a second as a wall of darkness appears in front of me and moves everytime i do. It pushes onward as it expands foward,attempting to plunge my opponet in eternal darkness as it begins to eat away everything in front of my opponet. Cars,street lights,houses and all. It then explodes in darkness as a giant dome appears around the battle field. It is not a town anymore. "Dark magic: Demon city." The people who were living in the town have thier bodies reaped as their bodys appear as dead demons of darkness. Looking at these demons will steal your soul as a grim reaper hovers over my body. The grim reaper sends sickles at you as he swings his scythe,attempting to erase your body parts. The demons dash towards you at incredible speed as they send terrible gas at you,attempting to kill you with thier dark breath. Breathing into this will result in death. The grim reaper then dashes at you as he attempts to touch you,attempting to steal your soul in the process. "Wind magic:Hell's wind." I swing my arms at you from a distance as harsh winds aproch you at 500 miles per hour,attempting to shred you to nothing as it will break through almost any barrier. "Feel the darkness that is about to erase your existence."
Old 01-15-2013, 05:37 PM   #7
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

I hate to be too technical and such, but was the "barrier" you used to defend yourself with special or unique in anyway? One to two hits would be minimum amount for a barrier if that before it would break. Will you explain?

Old 01-15-2013, 05:53 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

It was a custom barrier that is used for protection. It can block lots of attacks. unique to myself. Energy magic does not have to be the same as everyone else's.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:58 PM   #9
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
It was a custom barrier that is used for protection. It can block lots of attacks. unique to myself. Energy magic does not have to be the same as everyone else's.
Does this barrier have any aspects that negate rotation or destrutive power?

Old 01-15-2013, 06:18 PM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Not exactly. It defends aginst just about any kind of attack. But repeated attacks are it's weakness. It's like a heath meter. The more times you attack it,the weaker it gets. But it fills back up over time. It's just a barrier that can defend aginst attacks. Nothing special. I won't spam it. In fact,i won't use it again.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:22 PM   #11
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Not exactly. It defends aginst just about any kind of attack. But repeated attacks are it's weakness. It's like a heath meter. The more times you attack it,the weaker it gets. But it fills back up over time. It's just a barrier that can defend aginst attacks. Nothing special. I won't spam it. In fact,i won't use it again.
O.o I'm not criticizing by any means, but there's no way a barrier of that level could endure ceaseless blows and leave you fully protected.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:27 PM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

It began to break and it would have if another giant attack would have occured.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:34 PM   #13
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
It began to break and it would have if another giant attack would have occured.
Unless you erected the barrier at the begining of the barrage, there's no way you survived; you need something to negate my rotation and absord crushing blows.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Well,i guess i lose then. V.V
Old 01-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #15
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Well,i guess i lose then. V.V
You're not to going to alter your counter?

Old 01-15-2013, 06:45 PM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

That would be cheating becasue i already know how to block it.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #17
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Wait wait wait. Hold up.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-15-2013, 06:49 PM   #18
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
That would be cheating becasue i already know how to block it.
Not really

Old 01-15-2013, 06:49 PM   #19
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Wait wait wait. Hold up.
What.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:50 PM   #20
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

While it certainly would have been nice if Joon elaborated a bit, he by no means lost with his counter. *nods*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved