Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-15-2013, 11:03 AM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Post to find out what I like/dislike about you.

I'm so into this trend. I love giving opinions.
Don't post if you don't want the honest to god truth.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:05 AM   #2
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: Post to find out what I like/dislike about you.

/posts.

I am prepared to have my feeling destroyed, but I don't care!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:06 AM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
/posts.

I am prepared to have my feeling destroyed, but I don't care!
What I like about you: Way smarter than you let on.
What I don't like about you: Way smarter than you let on. Show your true colors, for real.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:10 AM   #4
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Another to be added I suppose.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:10 AM   #5
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Posts*
Sure okay dude.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:11 AM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Another to be added I suppose.
What I like about you: Very insightful, calm person.
What I don't like about you: Sometimes really cynical, brings me down sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
*Posts*
Sure okay dude.
I don't really know you too well. :O

What I like about you: I like pink too.
What I dislike about you: I hate lucida sans unicode.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Please... Tell me what you think about me? ^.^

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:14 PM   #8
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

/post
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:49 PM   #9
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

*give shika free cannon and pony*

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Please... Tell me what you think about me? ^.^
What I like about you: You're a good spirit and it seems to me that you always have everyone's best interests at heart.
What I don't like about you: Sometimes your posts in the BG aren't the best, but you're new so it's somewhat passable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
/post
What I like about you: Funny as hell
What I don't like about you: Your name had Uchiha in it before. (I think.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
*give shika free cannon and pony*
What I like about you: You're an individual. I always like the underdogs, too.
What I don't like about you: You sort of play the bully card too much. Although, not so much lately.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:29 PM   #11
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Yuuup.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-15-2013, 02:31 PM   #12
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

/posts

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:38 PM   #13
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Schnarf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #14
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Oh, fine. Try me.

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #15
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Give it to me !!

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:54 PM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Yuuup.
What I like about you: Sometimes you make jokes that actually make me laugh out loud.
What I don't like about you: You used to be a jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
/posts
What I like about you: Old time friend.
What I don't like about you: You invite me to a zombies game and I can never join it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
What I like about you: Nothing</3
What I dislike about you: Nothing<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
Oh, fine. Try me.
What I like about you: Text color is green.
What I don't like about you: Always mistake you for ItachiKisame.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #17
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
Give it to me !!
Let us all take a nice looooong look at what she just said.

What I like about you: You married me
What I don't like about you: You just opened yourself up to what will be in my signature for ages.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:57 PM   #18
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Let us all take a nice looooong look at what she just said.

What I like about you: You married me
What I don't like about you: You just opened yourself up to what will be in my signature for ages.
Hahahaha!!!!!
Now that's something xD

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:57 PM   #19
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Number of times I've used that quote thus far: 2
Old 01-15-2013, 02:58 PM   #20
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
What I like about you: Nothing</3
What I dislike about you: Nothing<3
Try again.
Schnarf is online now   Reply With Quote