Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 12:29 PM   #7061
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

no info..yet huh....I am patient very patient but I have two issues right now :
Need some scans or info
Need a demo

let me make this clear I also like some secrets but not when the secrets are more than 50% of the roaster. It took too long to see the kll and we saw the jinks even before them if anything the jinks should have been secrets...I would have been thrilled to see them as a secret. I think I can tolerate some secret stuff but I think we still need to see more chars and a demo is heavily insisted upon.

Speaking of that I hope we get a demo next month .....If my memory serves correct the storm 1 demo was out many many months before the game released I remember the demo was in summer and the game was released around my BDay in fall.

I have read the comments !!....*dramatic close up*...okay I read it all of em but I think the only secrets should be new chars not when most are returning chars. I will not rest until we have more info and a demo....*crowd goes wild*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-15-2013 at 12:55 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:54 PM   #7062
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Not patient enough than lol
Old 01-15-2013, 12:59 PM   #7063
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I was waiting for that ...hmph I am patient I think most of us has shown some serious growth...pls read my comment carefully I think most of us have been very patient....*crosses arms* It just seems like chars that should be secret get exposed and the other chars we expect are being held as secret .....chars like jinks ....rinne tobi ....edo itachi and nagato....
Spoiler:
Madara ....ems sasuke...and bju naruto those should be the secrets
maybe I am on a rant ....had a rough day ...lol

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-15-2013 at 01:01 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:04 PM   #7064
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Dont worry guys we will have a demo and about the announcement,yes everyone is being patient but dont get your hopes too high because remember last time we were going to get a special announcement it ended pissing us off because the announcement was about a pre order prize
Old 01-15-2013, 01:09 PM   #7065
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
I was waiting for that ...hmph I am patient I think most of us has shown some serious growth...pls read my comment carefully I think most of us have been very patient....*crosses arms* It just seems like chars that should be secret get exposed and the other chars we expect are being held as secret .....chars like jinks ....rinne tobi ....edo itachi and nagato....
Spoiler:
Madara ....ems sasuke...and bju naruto those should be the secrets
maybe I am on a rant ....had a rough day ...lol
To be honest any form of the main characters like BM Naruto no matter how awesome he may be...........is dissapointing as an unlock especially knowing that its most likely just gonna be an awakening.

Characters like...Zetsu or Kurenai for example would be better as hidden characters.

Like you expect to unlock Madara after beating the game and then bam he's unlocked and your like......." Ok thats cool I guess, time to destroy the online competition. :deviousface:" But then lets say for completing a certain quest or beating Survival mode you unlock Anko as a playable character.

Its unexpected and makes the game feel like it has more content.

If we know mostly everything about the game then that takes half the fun away.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:11 PM   #7066
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
Dont worry guys we will have a demo and about the announcement,yes everyone is being patient but dont get your hopes too high because remember last time we were going to get a special announcement it ended pissing us off because the announcement was about a pre order prize
thats true ...*huff*....thats why I really want some scans or info about the chars ...the demo never satisfies me anyhow cause I want the full game ...*smashes desk*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-15-2013, 01:13 PM   #7067
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
thats true ...*huff*....thats why I really want some scans or info about the chars ...the demo never satisfies me anyhow cause I want the full game ...*smashes desk*
I wanna try out the mechanics screw the chars CHANTEMO,DEMO,DEMO
Old 01-15-2013, 01:15 PM   #7068
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

lol...seriously thats true ...with all the new features we need to test it before the game drops.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-15-2013, 01:16 PM   #7069
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

A free battle demo like Storm 1 would be awesome but as always I doubt we are gonna get one that good.

Probably a H/S demo maybe or just the Hiruzen vs Kurama/Minato vs Masked Man demo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #7070
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
A free battle demo like Storm 1 would be awesome but as always I doubt we are gonna get one that good.

Probably a H/S demo maybe or just the Hiruzen vs Kurama/Minato vs Masked Man demo.
Any demo will do i just need to try out the mechanics but wat i really want is a demo with free battle,H&S,and Boss fights combine for example it start off with free battle then goes
to H&S then ends with a huge boss fight that will be epic my heart is raccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiing
Old 01-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #7071
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The rant of not being patient.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #7072
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

A big surprise would be the Ino-Shika-Cho parents as supports!

In my book they would be perfectly suited as support only characters.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #7073
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

lol
Old 01-15-2013, 02:16 PM   #7074
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post

That would be very unusual of them because cc2 has always given us demos where only naruto is playable. If we do have a boss fight it would be staring naruto so.... naruto vs kyubi is more likely for that based on the past. I could be wrong but cc2 has never released a public dl demo of any other playable chars other than naruto himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
A big surprise would be the Ino-Shika-Cho parents as supports!

In my book they would be perfectly suited as support only characters.
I wont mind that plus I would love zetsu kushina and omoi as supports "if" they dont deem them important enough to be playable.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-15-2013 at 02:20 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:34 PM   #7075
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

I wont mind that plus I would love zetsu kushina and omoi as supports "if" they dont deem them important enough to be playable.
Kushina would be awesome as a support as well. Altough i like to have Zetsu as playable if possible. He was around for during the Storm 2 era but didn't make it. Same with Generations. He's a MAJOR part of the war so he so deserves to be in.

As long as they are able to find proper combo's for him.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:37 PM   #7076
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That would be very unusual of them because cc2 has always given us demos where only naruto is playable. If we do have a boss fight it would be staring naruto so.... naruto vs kyubi is more likely for that based on the past. I could be wrong but cc2 has never released a public dl demo of any other playable chars other than naruto himself.

Wasin't Kakashi playable in the Storm 1 demo if you had a second controller? I'm pretty sure that was the case.

But yeah your right Naruto would most likely be in the demo no matter what so the Hiruzen vs Kurama Boss battle is out of the question.

Its gonna be the Naruto vs Kurama Boss battle instead

Old 01-15-2013, 03:21 PM   #7077
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^Kakashi and Naruto were BOTH playable and both players could use both charcaters

Old 01-15-2013, 03:23 PM   #7078
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

hey sage pain did you do that on purpose ? I played storm 1 demo for like 20 min then I threw storm 1 in again and played the full game ....*talk about a stroll through memory lane omg ...that game was so masterful ...I mean storm 3 is still better because of the tons of chars but storm 1....is like a whole different breed of game lol....man I recommend the ps3 people to get that demo .....

kakashis tilt was 10000X better it looked so kool omg I pray on my knees kakashi gets a better tilt than that half arsed kicking combo he has had for the past 2 games. As of now Kakashi has had the worst most lamest tilt of all the other characters...give him something else like the dog mud wall....or a shadow clone...or the same dog summon from storm 1 ...anything but that boring triple kick knee.....? what the heck cc2 lol

Just know that storm 3 is still the best though dont get the wrong idea everyone just saying ...storm 1 was ahead of its time!!!

yes sagepain!! kakashi was playable but I really admire how you understood my point ....for the single player boss fight dont expect any other char than naruto ....dattebayo!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-15-2013 at 03:30 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:34 PM   #7079
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
^Kakashi and Naruto were BOTH playable and both players could use both charcaters
Even better

Old 01-15-2013, 03:51 PM   #7080
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:

hey everyone just a little stroll down memory lane first storm demo was released mid summer ...then the full game was released mid fall .....sigh ...memories ...lol.................. thanks videogamefan771

Since news is dry figured I would take a walk in the past.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-15-2013 at 04:03 PM.
Closed Thread