Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-15-2013, 09:17 AM   #1
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Come here to know what I like/dislike about you. :3

So yeah, I wanted to do this.
Also tell me that this is the best thread idea I'VE EVER COME UP WITH.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marko
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:22 AM   #2
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Come here to know what I like/dislike about you. :3

:-D ooh! ooh! so me! do me!

X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:22 AM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Meow o:

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:37 AM   #4
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
:-D ooh! ooh! so me! do me!
Hika!~

Likes: You're kind. You're sweet. You're funny in your unique way. You're one of my girl crushes but don't tell Jacq. Needless to say you're cute. :3
Dislikes: Luna, Kani, Hika cupcake buddies thingy doesn't exict anymore. </3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
Meow o:
Likes: YOU'RE A GIRLIE GIRL GURL. THIS IS THE #1 THING I LURVE ABOUT YOU. You are also so positive and how to say...LIGHT HEARTED whenever I see your posts. You're just so lovable.

Dislike: We don't talk much. >.>
...We SHOULD talk more.
....I SHOULD get to know you better.

Marko
Old 01-15-2013, 09:40 AM   #5
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
Hika!~

Likes: You're kind. You're sweet. You're funny in your unique way. You're one of my girl crushes but don't tell Jacq. Needless to say you're cute. :3
Dislikes: Luna, Kani, Hika cupcake buddies thingy doesn't exict anymore. </3

Likes: YOU'RE A GIRLIE GIRL GURL. THIS IS THE #1 THING I LURVE ABOUT YOU. You are also so positive and how to say...LIGHT HEARTED whenever I see your posts. You're just so lovable.

Dislike: We don't talk much. >.>
...We SHOULD talk more.
....I SHOULD get to know you better.
;~; I promised myself I wouldn't cry.. that was b-e-a-utiful.
ILOVEYOU!<33 :3
;D Oooh la la! nahh, yer secrets safe with me.

Your so right! my gosh! *goes to edit siggy*

Old 01-15-2013, 09:47 AM   #6
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
;~; I promised myself I wouldn't cry.. that was b-e-a-utiful.
ILOVEYOU!<33 :3
;D Oooh la la! nahh, yer secrets safe with me.

Your so right! my gosh! *goes to edit siggy*
I didn't know I can touch Hika's heart so easily.
ILYMOAR. <333.

;-; Ohyay. I'll do the same. :3

Marko
Old 01-15-2013, 09:51 AM   #7
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Such an original thread, I bet someone is gonna copy you

Ok, do me!

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:52 AM   #8
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

My heart is easy to tap into! xD
WLE The same! ( I made that up, "we love eachother") GOD, I'M SO CREATIVE!

Yeaa!

Old 01-15-2013, 09:58 AM   #9
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hit me with it.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

*insert flirtatious wink*

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:15 AM   #10
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Such an original thread, I bet someone is gonna copy you

Ok, do me!
Wut. This thread belongs to me. All rights reserved.

Likes: You type ''.....'' and this --> all the time. It's original. I'll admit that you're pretty cool. You're hilarious as your posts always crack me up. You're one of my favorite guys in here. Okay. This is too much for you. Now let's see.
Dislikes: PREPARE YOUR PROTECTION.
You've become so mean. You broke our friendship once and forever. It will never be the same again. You hurt my feelings, you cruel-hearted bastard. ;-;
I liked you better with Sasori or without any avi. D: You deny the nickname Backside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Hit me with it.
Likes: I'm totally in love with you. You understand me. We kinda have the same personality. YOU LIKE PINK AND PURPLE AND GRAY. You're my best female friend here. ;-; You're absolutely absolutely amazing. <3
Dislikes: You're perfect but here it is:
We aren't PMing each other right now. >.>

Marko
Old 01-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #11
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Likes: You type ''.....'' and this --> all the time. It's original. I'll admit that you're pretty cool. You're hilarious as your posts always crack me up. You're one of my favorite guys in here. Okay. This is too much for you. Now let's see.
You've become so mean. You broke our friendship once and forever. It will never be the same again. You hurt my feelings, you cruel-hearted bastard. ;-;
I liked you better with Sasori or without any avi. D: You deny the nickname Backside.

Likes: I'm totally in love with you. You understand me. We kinda have the same personality. YOU LIKE PINK AND PURPLE AND GRAY. You're my best female friend here. ;-; You're absolutely absolutely amazing. <3
Dislikes: You're perfect but here it is:
We aren't PMing each other right now. >.>
My heart just fluttered.;~; I LOVE YOU TOO. I WANT YOUR CHILDREN.

*Sends a PM*

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

*insert flirtatious wink*

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:24 AM   #12
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Suuuuure.

Awww, you make me feel all warm and fluffy inside <3...............then completely and utterly destroy that feeling seconds later

I forgave your betrayal, that shows that I value our friendship more then some stupid Character popularity contest and it hurts that you think I've become so mean

I like my Sasori and no avatar better as well! I don't deny the nickname Backside! No one calls me by that name and instead go with "Sage" because they are lazy asses

Seriously, some may think I'm married to someone because of it.

Old 01-15-2013, 10:29 AM   #13
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

I suppose, one more thread like this.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #14
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
My heart just fluttered.;~; I LOVE YOU TOO. I WANT YOUR CHILDREN.

*Sends a PM*
5 children. I want 5.

Quote:
Suuuuure.

Awww, you make me feel all warm and fluffy inside <3...............then completely and utterly destroy that feeling seconds later

I forgave your betrayal, that shows that I value our friendship more then some stupid Character popularity contest and it hurts that you think I've become so mean

I like my Sasori and no avatar better as well! I don't deny the nickname Backside! No one calls me by that name and instead go with "Sage" because they are lazy asses

Seriously, some may think I'm married to someone because of it.
I love you. ;-;

Then Backside, change it back to Sasori or no avi? ;-; Daph won't shoot me, right?
I'll call you Backside no matter what. :3
BFF!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I suppose, one more thread like this.
Likes: To you I can talk about everything. You're pretty smart. :3 I LOVED YOUR VOICE OH SO MUCH. I can't forget that. Also you're smart and trust-worthy.
Dislikes: Talking to you makes me sad because you're saying things I've been through. </3

Marko
Old 01-15-2013, 11:02 AM   #15
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

do meh
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:05 AM   #16
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Likes: To you I can talk about everything. You're pretty smart. :3 I LOVED YOUR VOICE OH SO MUCH. I can't forget that. Also you're smart and trust-worthy.

Dislikes: Talking to you makes me sad because you're saying things I've been through. </3
Glad that you feel fine about talking to me about anything. Yeah, I remember you saying you had a voice crush or something, haha. By the way, you said smart twice, just saying, lol.

Yeah it's a bit like that, one thing about it though, is at least you can relate, is the way I see it. You know, at least they actually do understand it and that.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 01-15-2013, 11:18 AM   #17
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
do meh
Likes: YOU'RE BADASS. :3 I love badass guys. I love the color green. I love your siggy. I love your music taste... kinda..most of time. You're funny. You like Shika. You're sarcastic.
Dislikes: Again you're sarcastic. xD

Quote:
Glad that you feel fine about talking to me about anything. Yeah, I remember you saying you had a voice crush or something, haha. By the way, you said smart twice, just saying, lol.

Yeah it's a bit like that, one thing about it though, is at least you can relate, is the way I see it. You know, at least they actually do understand it and that.
Oh my- THEN YOU'RE DOUBLE SMART.

....See. This again makes me sad. e.e

Marko
Old 01-15-2013, 11:21 AM   #18
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I love you. ;-;

Then Backside, change it back to Sasori or no avi? ;-; Daph won't shoot me, right?
I'll call you Backside no matter what. :3
BFF!!!
I'll change it just for you!

Old 01-15-2013, 11:21 AM   #19
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh my- THEN YOU'RE DOUBLE SMART.

....See. This again makes me sad. e.e
Lolz I guess.

Nothing wrong, with really understanding though. Anywhos, just have a kitkat, you'll be fine. ^_^

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 01-15-2013, 11:24 AM   #20
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lolz I guess.

Nothing wrong, with really understanding though. Anywhos, just have a kitkat, you'll be fine. ^_^
OMGYESTHAT'STRUE.

Quote:
I'll change it just for you!
Yayz!

BTW, I just realized ''prepare your protection'' sounds wrong too. xD

Marko