Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-14-2013, 09:46 PM   #61
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: People you forum-dated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
One of these days, maybe....
Maybe. >__>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
On the subject of doing dishes, my daily chore is doing dishes. True story.

No, seriously, I mean it. True story.
Me too. It's like we have the same life...

...except we really don't and it's just a coincidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I have heard in the back alleys something called... the dishwasher. >.> <.< >.>
The dishwasher costs money to run. Elbow grease is cheaper. Unfortunately.

But a girl can dream.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ryuuko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:48 PM   #62
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Maybe Obamaphone will become the Obamadishwasher.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:53 PM   #63
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

All mine were way back in 2010, all my relationships were, quite late June to really early August, Vornmusion and then there was matsuro from really early October to mid-late November.

As for now...I've turned down someone a while back that wanted to get with me because, I had too much stress, hassles and crap going on, so it would of affected that quite easily, though now, just maybe...maybe...I might revisit that thought and perhaps think about that.
Edit: ^ Now with that person, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 05-10-2013 at 07:54 PM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #64
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

<--Forever alone
Old 01-14-2013, 09:59 PM   #65
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Me too. It's like we have the same life...

...except we really don't and it's just a coincidence.
Indeed, it's like you're a penguin on the South Pole and I'm a polar bear on the North Pole.

It's cold as Niflheim in both places, but other than that coincidence, we live different lives.

Just like in this case, the difference is that I actually am pretty cool with washing dishes.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:01 PM   #66
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Aww your never a lone Stormy.^^
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:02 PM   #67
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Maybe Obamaphone will become the Obamadishwasher.
I prefer the Bananaphone.

Quote:
Indeed, it's like you're a penguin on the South Pole and I'm a polar bear on the North Pole.

It's cold as Niflheim in both places, but other than that coincidence, we live different lives.

Just like in this case, the difference is that I actually am pretty cool with washing dishes.
Am I one of those dancing penguins?

I'm generally cool with it too, I just don't like playing mommy to the other two people that live in this house.

Old 01-14-2013, 10:04 PM   #68
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Am I one of those dancing penguins?

I'm generally cool with it too, I just don't like playing mommy to the other two people that live in this house.
Sure, you can have happy feet.

So, you have that happen to you too? >_> I have a couple people in my house who don't seem to want to clean up ANYTHING after themselves. I really don't mind doing dishes, but when I wake up in the morning, I don't want the entire kitchen to be destroyed with nasty dishes.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-14-2013, 10:05 PM   #69
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

I always wash my own dishes as a matter of course. Suppose that's why I don't get asked to do them. Pretty much everyone in my family picks up after themselves on their own.

Peace and harmony.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:09 PM   #70
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Quote:
Sure, you can have happy feet.

So, you have that happen to you too? >_> I have a couple people in my house who don't seem to want to clean up ANYTHING after themselves. I really don't mind doing dishes, but when I wake up in the morning, I don't want the entire kitchen to be destroyed with nasty dishes.
It'd be nice if the rest of me were just as happy, but I'll take what I can get.

Same. But if I don't do it it'll never get done, and I REFUSE to live in a pigsty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
I always wash my own dishes as a matter of course. Suppose that's why I don't get asked to do them. Pretty much everyone in my family picks up after themselves on their own.

Peace and harmony.
The world needs more people like you.

Old 01-14-2013, 10:09 PM   #71
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I wash my own dishes...because there is no one else ;~;

Old 01-14-2013, 10:10 PM   #72
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Isn't this like a dirty laundry thread... >.>

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:11 PM   #73
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

No not quite.=P
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:15 PM   #74
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Peace and harmony.
I wish I could train the people in my house to be so considerate.

Quote:
It'd be nice if the rest of me were just as happy, but I'll take what I can get.

Same. But if I don't do it it'll never get done, and I REFUSE to live in a pigsty.
[o.o] If the rest of me were just as happy? That sounds sad. I guess having some part happy is better than nothing though.

I usually give the people a few hours to fix it and ignore it by playing a video game in my room. Then when it hasn't been cleaned later, I start washing them.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-14-2013, 10:15 PM   #75
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

I have a lot of dirty laundry...
*looks over to pile of dirty laundry*
ugh
Old 01-14-2013, 10:17 PM   #76
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
The world needs more people like you.
I am in the process of obtaining my cloning permit.

Quote:
I wash my own dishes...because there is no one else ;~;
Maybe if you made waffle fries someone would come over more. >_>
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:20 PM   #77
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
(Insert your username) - Makes my heart flutter. <3
omg ur so sweet like omg <4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyL View Post
I never forum dated anyone because that's ridiculous. I NEED HUMAN INTERACTION.
WHAT I DON'T COUNT WE CAN HUMANLY INTERACT ALL YOU WANT P:

On a serious note, LOL I don't do forum dating, it gives me the runs.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:29 PM   #78
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Quote:
[o.o] If the rest of me were just as happy? That sounds sad. I guess having some part happy is better than nothing though.

I usually give the people a few hours to fix it and ignore it by playing a video game in my room. Then when it hasn't been cleaned later, I start washing them.
I didn't mean for that to sound as depressing as it does. Don't mind me, I'm just a cynic

Yeah, I can't do that, they'll sit for days. xD

Quote:
One step closer to world domination, eh?

Old 01-14-2013, 10:35 PM   #79
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Maybe if you made waffle fries someone would come over more. >_>
But Gigi's appetite is already insatiable. D=

Old 01-14-2013, 10:36 PM   #80
Magic
Removal Specialist

Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Maybe. >__>
Are you doubting my chances of having a forum relationship?

"Love, Laugh, Live..."
I hate having a forum crush on a girl outta reach. <3

Quote:
I wanna meet Magic and learn his secret. Teach me. Now. NOW. D:
Magic is offline   Reply With Quote