Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-14-2013, 08:48 PM   #41
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: People you forum-dated?

no one, but I'm amazed how short Mommy's, Kitty's, and Pinky's lists were I thought they dated a lot of people/animals/things that post on the fourm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:51 PM   #42
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Okay, I'll be honest. I've only actually "dated" 2 people on here. The others were just flings and filling a void. =P

Those 2 lucky fellas are.... *drumroll*

Spoiler:
Minoru/DB & Wooster =)

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #43
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

If I were to date anyone on here I would wait til after I meet them and thats if we even meet that is.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:02 PM   #44
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Kazzy said I was a man-ho. So I guess I've dated everyone!
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #45
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I wish I dated Vorn.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:07 PM   #46
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You and Vorn just fornicate. It's more special. =3

J

Old 01-14-2013, 09:09 PM   #47
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You need to join that Vorn forn P:

Old 01-14-2013, 09:11 PM   #48
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
no one, but I'm amazed how short Mommy's, Kitty's, and Pinky's lists were I thought they dated a lot of people/animals/things that post on the fourm
Your stepmommy is my next target >_>
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #49
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I better be on the waiting list!

J

Old 01-14-2013, 09:20 PM   #50
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
I wish I dated Vorn.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
I better be on the waiting list!
Three's a party.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:20 PM   #51
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
bby ;3 <3
I am still a polygamist. I'm married to this woman, Jaqc, and Jenny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Your stepmommy is my next target >_>
Oh, and of course Hayley's my friend with benefits

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:24 PM   #52
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I think me and mrsticky dated once for the lulz. The only thing he ever said was something about me doing the dishes and I was like "Oh hell no" and it ended pretty quickly after that.

Ryuuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #53
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Three's a party.
:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
I think me and mrsticky dated once for the lulz. The only thing he ever said was something about me doing the dishes and I was like "Oh hell no" and it ended pretty quickly after that.
I believe I set you up.

Old 01-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #54
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

I don't really consider mine being "forum relationships". They consist of mostly time not even on the forums.

J

Old 01-14-2013, 09:30 PM   #55
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
I believe I set you up.
Yeah. I think you should stick to building death rays and leave the matchmaking to those harpies with the TLC reality shows. Just sayin'

Old 01-14-2013, 09:31 PM   #56
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

hey, hey hey hey, It would of work if you just did the dishes...

Old 01-14-2013, 09:33 PM   #57
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

I do enough dishes here as it is. I'm the house mom. Someday I will find someone who will do the dishes for me for once.

Old 01-14-2013, 09:36 PM   #58
Magic
Removal Specialist

Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

One of these days, maybe....

"Love, Laugh, Live..."
I hate having a forum crush on a girl outta reach. <3

Quote:
I wanna meet Magic and learn his secret. Teach me. Now. NOW. D:
Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #59
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

On the subject of doing dishes, my daily chore is doing dishes. True story.

No, seriously, I mean it. True story.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #60
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
I do enough dishes here as it is. I'm the house mom. Someday I will find someone who will do the dishes for me for once.
I have heard in the back alleys something called... the dishwasher. >.> <.< >.>