Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 06:34 PM   #7041
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
It could've been bigger but the player ninja dashed almost immediately after jumping again.

Maybe he didn't even jump twice, he coulda just ninja dashed
Yea in one of the videos sasuke does a huge dj
Old 01-14-2013, 06:37 PM   #7042
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
Yea in one of the videos sasuke does a huge dj
Lol i remember that u posted it on SI good times good times
Old 01-14-2013, 06:42 PM   #7043
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Look again why else would cc2 add double jump hello is there for a reason is so escape those jutsus of course it wont work but if your ad mid or long range it will work.
Sadly what most people do is the dash then jutsu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:43 PM   #7044
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
Lol i remember that u posted it on SI good times good times
YouTube:

At 2:04 sasuke does a huge dj
Old 01-14-2013, 07:27 PM   #7045
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
Is it just me that thinks a co-op mode on this game would be amazing? like maybe 2 vs 2 online, I mean if they can make a hack and slash story mode surely they could make this.
Imagine playing with your friends online in an actual squad of 3 against another, how cool would that be?
Dont worry ...its not just you gosh, I remember discussing and reading other discussions about that during the great generation info drought a few years ago lol. What I personally want is a hack n slash online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichizoku View Post
They better make Itachi more playable in this game
...hmp... well If you mean more itachis playable oh yeah ...I want to see all the previous itachis return including my fav pts itachi from generation. Then I want to see the new edo itachi return with a really sweet looking and very flashy move set. Then as a bonus extra costume I want my anbu itachi with a sword like sasuke but on his back....that would be it for me!!!...anyhow I am sure when it comes to edo itachi the devs wont let us down*

Quote:
For those of you who complain about oonikis jutsu and mask man, danzo's awakening jutsu well look at number 7 on the yt video hope that answers your complains about that.

YouTube:
....*memory lane*...need info ....I remember first seeing those vids and other people reactions ..I was so thrilled learning about the new mechanics....the new awakening plus the old, the ability to grab awakened non giants, the ring outs, the newer flashier team assists, the ougi awakening cancels, the hack n slash, the new jutsu..........*goes into cardiac arrest*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Sadly what most people do is the dash then jutsu
I really hope the double jump does not get abused by bunny hoppers ...anyhow I am happy to report not all online players play annoying. I love doing random battles and searching the reins and hearts of all my opponents....I always find some really brilliant players !

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 01-14-2013, 07:53 PM   #7046
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
....*memory lane*...need info ....I remember first seeing those vids and other people reactions ..I was so thrilled learning about the new mechanics....the new awakening plus the old, the ability to grab awakened non giants, the ring outs, the newer flashier team assists, the ougi awakening cancels, the hack n slash, the new jutsu..........*goes into cardiac arrest*
Look at this you can see minatos kunais staying on the ground

Now take a closer look
Old 01-14-2013, 08:35 PM   #7047
JohnSenpaiii
Academy Graduate

JohnSenpaiii is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

Now take a closer look
hmm interesting. So that means all the weapons they throw will not disappear then? haha. Idk but my interest in playing tenten seemed to go up.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:39 PM   #7048
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^ nope -_- they still fade out, thats from the Ring Out video if you watch it there gone when Sasuke uses inferno style Blaze Control.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:40 PM   #7049
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Now take a closer look
I find it really interesting they added destructible stages when that went around as a rumor for generations. Kinda wish the stage would get destroyed from ult like Sakura did in storm 2 but oh we'll still cool. And hmm Kunai thing would be pretty cool

Old 01-15-2013, 05:49 AM   #7050
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

For the most part I am quite pleased and excited with the vast amount of gameplay upgrades and new changes that have been shown over time, I just think its time to see more characters. With the game less than 2 months away I really hope the developers are getting everything in order lol. I mean I am sure they are are putting the finishing touches.. I just want to see some chars because we have not even seen half of the supposed 80 plus. Anyhow patience is a virtue....

.....*nimpo*...nintai no jutsu....*kapuff*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-15-2013 at 06:01 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:51 AM   #7051
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

I say they keep most characters unrevealed so its a surprise for us

In a way I like it that we don't know who 7-10 characters are at the moment even though we are only 2 months away from being able to play the game but at the same time nervous that what we get isin't that............good.

Still we have to keep in mind that if they reveal the revived kages as playable characters thats 4 characters right there. Just like with the Jins, they may continue to reveal the characters in large batches.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:54 AM   #7052
JohnSenpaiii
Academy Graduate

JohnSenpaiii is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
^ nope -_- they still fade out, thats from the Ring Out video if you watch it there gone when Sasuke uses inferno style Blaze Control.
just finished watching it again for clarification. tsk, I was really they added that small detail that weapons don't disappear.. Kinda like the destructible environments y'know. Just to make it more realistic. But that's okay at least we have destruble things in the stage now
Old 01-15-2013, 08:09 AM   #7053
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Im more happy about the mechanics
Old 01-15-2013, 08:49 AM   #7054
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
For the most part I am quite pleased and excited with the vast amount of gameplay upgrades and new changes that have been shown over time, I just think its time to see more characters. With the game less than 2 months away I really hope the developers are getting everything in order lol. I mean I am sure they are are putting the finishing touches.. I just want to see some chars because we have not even seen half of the supposed 80 plus. Anyhow patience is a virtue....

.....*nimpo*...nintai no jutsu....*kapuff*
I've been trying to say this several times, cc2 needs to do more character reveals, less wasting time because the game is less than 2 months away.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 01-15-2013, 10:14 AM   #7055
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
I say they keep most characters unrevealed so its a surprise for us

In a way I like it that we don't know who 7-10 characters are at the moment even though we are only 2 months away from being able to play the game but at the same time nervous that what we get isin't that............good.

Still we have to keep in mind that if they reveal the revived kages as playable characters thats 4 characters right there. Just like with the Jins, they may continue to reveal the characters in large batches.
I too like being surprised when it comes to fighting rosters. I'm a big fan of unlocking characters, which allows big surprise value. I remember playing Ultimate Ninja 2 and randomly unlocking Hinata's sister. While random characters like that are frowned upon nowadays due to people wanting actual canon (therefore relevant) characters, it's not as surprising to unlock someone you expect.

People will always complain about how certain characters COULD be included, but just like real life problems, you can't please everyone. You can only go down two paths. Be yourself, or try to please the majority. I feel like CC2 does a little of both.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 01-15-2013, 10:16 AM   #7056
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ Yeah, thats my favorite part of fighting games. Also that was Ultimate Ninja 3

Old 01-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #7057
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
I too like being surprised when it comes to fighting rosters. I'm a big fan of unlocking characters, which allows big surprise value. I remember playing Ultimate Ninja 2 and randomly unlocking Hinata's sister. While random characters like that are frowned upon nowadays due to people wanting actual canon (therefore relevant) characters, it's not as surprising to unlock someone you expect.

People will always complain about how certain characters COULD be included, but just like real life problems, you can't please everyone. You can only go down two paths. Be yourself, or try to please the majority. I feel like CC2 does a little of both.
While i hate filler characters and ridiculous costumes like that samurai one naruto gets this game. I absolutely love all those what if/side characters. (anyone remember the what if fusions from the budokai games. Goku+mr.satan )

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 01-15-2013, 10:21 AM   #7058
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

I hope this game is in 1080p
Old 01-15-2013, 10:37 AM   #7059
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
^ Yeah, thats my favorite part of fighting games. Also that was Ultimate Ninja 3
Oh I was thinking of...I don't know what I was thinking of. I thought she was in the second game I guess. But yeah you got my point haha. I miss random characters like that. But they don't always have to be humorous like Konohamaru or "The Green Beast", it'd be nice to get the Sound Four, maybe some other Leaf Jonin like that Crow using guy or Genma. Even Guren, (filler I know...) would be pretty awesome to see as a hidden unlockable character.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 01-15-2013, 10:47 AM   #7060
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
No co-op but i think it will be competitive online with 2 vs 2,3 vs 3 etc got my fingers crossed
Yeah I really hope it happens and if not maybe in future games?
Closed Thread