Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-14-2013, 05:30 PM   #21
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: The Grand Magic Games Bout 3

Guys this is a Tournament. I will train her or joon, but not on this thread. Either he or I will do it for her.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:31 PM   #22
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
*she laughs at his attempt as she blocks off the sheer bright light and then transforms her body into dragon scales to protect herself from the glass, she finally turns back into the demon form and her scythe appears in her hands*
"Let's have a weapon on weapon battle, seems legit."
*her face relaxes and she laughs enthused running at him and attempting to hit him with her scythe as she abruptly hits his sword and she pushes at him with the excitement of laughter*
"So much fun! FUN!!"
*her cackles emerge as she back flips away from him and she twists her scythe in the air and it flips in her hands. She then attempts a dash and jumps High as she Strucks at him, flips, and lands behind him as she turns to look at him with a smirk*
()
As my opponet dodges my attacks,She swings her scythe at me as it goes through my sword as i quickly use. "Light magic:light body." The scythe fazes through my body as my body turns to light and back. "Why yes,i suppose it is fun." She then flips around as she dashes at me,fliping and whatnot as she slashes at me with her scythe. My glasses float off my face as it shines a bright light as it forms into a sheild and blocks the scythe. "Did you think they were just regular glasses? This is my weapon." She then lands behind me as my glasses flash again,transforming into a scythe. I then turn around as the girl smirks. "Hello there. Light magic:Photon blaster." I hold my hand into the air as i shoot out beams of light into the sky. They rain down on my opponet as they attempt to eradicate her. "Light magic:Flashing movement." A bright light flashes as i dash behind my opponet. A bright light flashes again as i swing my scythe at my opponet's legs. I then attempt to give my opponet a little push as i wait for her next move after jumping away from her.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:31 PM   #23
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

@shi *meows and sits there beginning to change from a meow to a meep...*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:32 PM   #24
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Your move. ^_^
Old 01-14-2013, 05:38 PM   #25
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
()
As my opponet dodges my attacks,She swings her scythe at me as it goes through my sword as i quickly use. "Light magic:light body." The scythe fazes through my body as my body turns to light and back. "Why yes,i suppose it is fun." She then flips around as she dashes at me,fliping and whatnot as she slashes at me with her scythe. My glasses float off my face as it shines a bright light as it forms into a sheild and blocks the scythe. "Did you think they were just regular glasses? This is my weapon." She then lands behind me as my glasses flash again,transforming into a scythe. I then turn around as the girl smirks. "Hello there. Light magic:Photon blaster." I hold my hand into the air as i shoot out beams of light into the sky. They rain down on my opponet as they attempt to eradicate her. "Light magic:Flashing movement." A bright light flashes as i dash behind my opponet. A bright light flashes again as i swing my scythe at my opponet's legs. I then attempt to give my opponet a little push as i wait for her next move after jumping away from her.
*she fazes as the light blinds her but the the sufficiently strong nose and hearing she jumps missing a slight length of his scythe and dances back holding a glimpse of blood in her palms as She feels, she then listens thoroughly on his breathing and then makes a leap at him with her scythe, attempting to land a blow on his left shoulder blade, she makes a great leap and pulls back, waiting for the sound of his movement to motion*
"I may not have my eyes now but I'm still sensitively strong with my other senses."
*she smirks as she twists the scythe around waiting for the her next opponents next movement*

(Them errors joon! Don't make me go grammar nazi D: )

LHG

Last edited by LilHinataGirl; 01-14-2013 at 05:40 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:40 PM   #26
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

What errors?
Old 01-14-2013, 05:47 PM   #27
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What errors?
Spacing them comas
Capitalizing those Is'
And you saying fliping instead of flipping
Them errors!

LHG

Old 01-14-2013, 05:53 PM   #28
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*she fazes as the light blinds her but the the sufficiently strong nose and hearing she jumps missing a slight length of his scythe and dances back holding a glimpse of blood in her palms as She feels, she then listens thoroughly on his breathing and then makes a leap at him with her scythe, attempting to land a blow on his left shoulder blade, she makes a great leap and pulls back, waiting for the sound of his movement to motion*
"I may not have my eyes now but I'm still sensitively strong with my other senses."
*she smirks as she twists the scythe around waiting for the her next opponents next movement*

(Them errors joon! Don't make me go grammar nazi D: )
As my opponet attempts to slash me with her scythe,i quickly dodge it with my own as my opponet then retreats. "I did not mean to blind you. I wonder why the blast did not eradicate you. No matter. I'm not supposed to kill you anyway."

"Light magic:shining buster." I shoot a light blast above my opponet. "Mirror magic:reflecting attack." A mirror appears above my opponet as the light blasts bounces off the mirror and attempts to eradicate my opponet. "Light magic:stomping giant." Giant pillers of light rain down on my opponet,attempting to paralize my opponet.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:55 PM   #29
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Spacing them comas
Capitalizing those Is'
And you saying fliping instead of flipping
Them errors!
I never space my comas because i was never informed that i was supposed to. And the I was a mistake.
Sorry about the misspell. EVeryone makes mistakes.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #30
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I never space my comas because i was never informed that i was supposed to. And the I was a mistake.
Sorry about the misspell. EVeryone makes mistakes.
*pats shoulder* it's fine I'm just playing the ass hole ...
Trust me my brother is far worse than me.

LHG

Old 01-14-2013, 06:02 PM   #31
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

*cannot RP properly*
*takes no criticism*
*criticizes based on petty grammatical errors*

:LHG:
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-14-2013, 06:07 PM   #32
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
As my opponet attempts to slash me with her scythe,i quickly dodge it with my own as my opponet then retreats. "I did not mean to blind you. I wonder why the blast did not eradicate you. No matter. I'm not supposed to kill you anyway."

"Light magic:shining buster." I shoot a light blast above my opponet. "Mirror magic:reflecting attack." A mirror appears above my opponet as the light blasts bounces off the mirror and attempts to eradicate my opponet. "Light magic:stomping giant." Giant pillers of light rain down on my opponet,attempting to paralize my opponet.
*she nods*
"Blinding me is similar in situations like this type of state."
*she hears his movement and swipes back as she lands far away from him calmly sitting on the ground as her leg begins to ache, she transforms back into her original state, coughing up, she realize she was almost paralyzed.*
"Just due to the fact I'm a girl and I'm not as strong as my master doesn't mean I give in easily..."
*she stands up and transforms into he 2nd demon form, scales of blood wing began to structure in her back and the scales on her body becomes a shield of immaculate substance*
"Come..."
*she firmly holds her scythe in wait.*

LHG

Old 01-14-2013, 06:10 PM   #33
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
*cannot RP properly*
*takes no criticism*
*criticizes based on petty grammatical errors*

:LHG:
*judges others*
*claims he's smarter*
*forfeits over a small miscalculated RP from a rusted and forgetful girl*

:NA:

LHG

Old 01-14-2013, 06:11 PM   #34
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*judges others*
*claims he's smarter*
*forfeits over a small miscalculated RP from a rusted and forgetful girl*

:NA:
I said I forfeited for multiple reasons. You had almost nothing to do with it.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-14-2013, 06:14 PM   #35
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I said I forfeited for multiple reasons. You had almost nothing to do with it.
On a circumstance I was ONE of those reasons...
Now go away...

LHG

Old 01-14-2013, 06:15 PM   #36
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Yes, you were one of those reasons, simply because you were trying to pass it off as if you did nothing wrong. *nods* So I decided I wasn't going to deal with it.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-14-2013, 06:17 PM   #37
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

"Why won't you attack." I begin to walk towards my opponet. "Light magic:Excaliber." A sword of light appears in my hand as I keep walking towards my opponet. "Light magic:Super nova." My sword flashes as it forms into a ball of light. I then take my scythe and knock the ball away as it speeds towards my opponet and explodes in a brilliant light,attempting to embrace my opponet.

"Light magic:Flashing light." A bright light flashes as I appear in front of my opponet. I then attempt to kiss her as i hold my hand towards her stomech. "Light magic:Wings of a bright devil." Bright wings appear on my back as they surround my opponet as they flash 10 times,attempting to embrace my opponet with each flash. I fly into the air with my wings as i hold my scythe firmly in my hands and wait for my opponet's next move.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:19 PM   #38
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, you were one of those reasons, simply because you were trying to pass it off as if you did nothing wrong. *nods* So I decided I wasn't going to deal with it.
Well stop bringing it up, it's yesterday's fight and today is anew so fly away in the world of unicorns..
You are still in fact my rival and enemy in the forums
So I claim to disfavor this topic any longer.

LHG

Old 01-14-2013, 06:25 PM   #39
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Why won't you attack." I begin to walk towards my opponet. "Light magic:Excaliber." A sword of light appears in my hand as I keep walking towards my opponet. "Light magic:Super nova." My sword flashes as it forms into a ball of light. I then take my scythe and knock the ball away as it speeds towards my opponet and explodes in a brilliant light,attempting to embrace my opponet.

"Light magic:Flashing light." A bright light flashes as I appear in front of my opponet. I then attempt to kiss her as i hold my hand towards her stomech. "Light magic:Wings of a bright devil." Bright wings appear on my back as they surround my opponet as they flash 10 times,attempting to embrace my opponet with each flash. I fly into the air with my wings as i hold my scythe firmly in my hands and wait for my opponet's next move.
"Why attack so plainly if blinded?"
*she hears the plain swoosh of the light and flies down to the ground as he attempted to kiss her and she then howls in a scream as she sends an attempt slap to his face, she realizes that he tried to embrace her and she transforms into her normal state running to cry for her Master*
"Pervert! Pervert pervert !!"
*she wails as she suddenly stops and blinks her tears away*
"N-no I can't just forfeit this fight ..."
*she shakes her head and turns back into her form, sniffing as her wings climb her back into the air.*

LHG

Old 01-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #40
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Why attack so plainly if blinded?"
*she hears the plain swoosh of the light and flies down to the ground as he attempted to kiss her and she then howls in a scream as she sends an attempt slap to his face, she realizes that he tried to embrace her and she transforms into her normal state running to cry for her Master*
"Pervert! Pervert pervert !!"
*she wails as she suddenly stops and blinks her tears away*
"N-no I can't just forfeit this fight ..."
*she shakes her head and turns back into her form, sniffing as her wings climb her back into the air.*
"Come on, Don't be shy. Mirror magic:shattering blasts of mass destruction." 10 mirrors appear around my opponet as they shoot blasts of energy at my opponet. "Light magic:Assualt." My scythe returns to glasses as i stare at my opponet. I dash towards my opponet as i send a barrage of punches at her while a flash of light occurs,attempting to eradicate her. I then attempt to kiss her again as a bright light flashes again. I appear 5 meters away from my opponet as i land on the ground,adjusting my glasses as i wait for my opponet's next move.