Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > The Academy

The Academy Welcome new ninja! If you are new to the forums, make an introduction thread here!

Old 01-14-2013, 09:51 AM   #1
TheBlackNaruto
Freshmen Academy Student

TheBlackNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default TheBlackNaruto

Couldn't come up another name for my first thread so I just named after my name. Anyways I'm new of course and I honestly haven't watched Naruto sense like May or June of 2012. Could be longer than that.
Spoiler:
I do know that Neji died and Tobi is Obito
. That's it. So if anyone don't and try to catch me up on the good parts so far of what happened and I hope to have a great time here.

I also play video games and watch shows like Ghost Adventures and I watch wrestling.

Last edited by TheBlackNaruto; 01-14-2013 at 10:11 AM.
TheBlackNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:04 AM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: TheBlackNaruto

Hello!
and might wanna put the things about neji and tobi in spoilers, since not everyone has read that yet

and enjoy your time here!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:08 AM   #3
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Heya welcomw to the forum have fun here :P

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:06 PM   #4
Sage six paths
Ninja Academy Student

Sage six paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Sage six paths

Welcome to the forums have fun.
Sage six paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:15 PM   #5
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Hello TBN,
Glad you joined the forum. Have a blast!^^
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:19 PM   #6
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Lol that name I like it alot!
Nice to meet you
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:05 PM   #7
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Your name made me laugh so hard I almost puked.

Welcome and we should play video games together if you have Xbox Live or Steam.

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:57 PM   #8
TheBlackNaruto
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Your name made me laugh so hard I almost puked.

Welcome and we should play video games together if you have Xbox Live or Steam.
I actually have PSN. I used to be on Xbox Live but I got bored of it.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:00 PM   #9
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Welcome ^_^
Old 01-14-2013, 04:31 PM   #10
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Welcome to the forums!

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:55 PM   #11
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackNaruto View Post
I actually have PSN. I used to be on Xbox Live but I got bored of it.
Bawwwwwwwwwwww

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:02 PM   #12
TheBlackNaruto
Freshmen Academy Student

Wel PSN has free games so I can't pass that up. And great exclusives.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:42 PM   #13
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hi there Ninja-San. Welcome to the forums and have fun!!!

Cool name!!! Love it!!
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:46 PM   #14
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Welcome to the forums!
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:27 PM   #15
Akamichi
Academy Graduate

Akamichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Enjoy your time, new Ninja.
Akamichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:27 PM   #16
Akamichi
Academy Graduate

Also, if you haven't, you could read the, Forum Rules, that'd help a-lot around here, thanks!
Old 01-14-2013, 06:34 PM   #17
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Couldn't come up another name for my first thread so I just named after my name. Anyways I'm new of course and I honestly haven't watched Naruto sense like May or June of 2012. Could be longer than that.
Spoiler:
I do know that Neji died and Tobi is Obito
. That's it. So if anyone don't and try to catch me up on the good parts so far of what happened and I hope to have a great time here.

I also play video games and watch shows like Ghost Adventures and I watch wrestling.
Ghost Adventures? THIS KID IS AMAZING. Aaron's facial expressions. Also, Boveglia episode.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:40 PM   #18
Akamichi
Academy Graduate

I know right?
Old 01-14-2013, 06:58 PM   #19
TheBlackNaruto
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Ghost Adventures? THIS KID IS AMAZING. Aaron's facial expressions. Also, Boveglia episode.
I love Aaron's face expressions also. Bobby Mackeys episode was cool.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:04 PM   #20
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I love Aaron's face expressions also. Bobby Mackeys episode was cool.
For sure! My favorite of all time is the Idaho State Penitentiary. At the end when they use the TV thing. I swear that the silhouette of the person is Taun We from Star Wars xD.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote