Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-13-2013, 09:53 PM   #201
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What pets do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy_Uchiha View Post
We are so cool haha.

I like flirting. Its fun sometimes

This is so not about pets anymore!
and I agree with the above post
lol Hell yeah.

Yeah it can be fun at times i'll at least flirt with the person after we have fun and stuff.=P

Nope its not I guess. Im fine with dogs just never been a dog person.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:55 PM   #202
Hipster22
Genin

Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

lol is the dog old?
Hipster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:56 PM   #203
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Nope he's gonna be 5 next month so he's still pretty young. He acts like a big baby a lot of times.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:59 PM   #204
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
lol Hell yeah.

Yeah it can be fun at times i'll at least flirt with the person after we have fun and stuff.=P

Nope its not I guess. Im fine with dogs just never been a dog person.
lol what is "have fun and stuff" mean exactly??
I am a dog lover
Old 01-13-2013, 10:01 PM   #205
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well you know "stuff".;P lol

Thats fine if you are some people are dog lovers others are cat lovers or whatever.lol
Old 01-13-2013, 10:07 PM   #206
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Well you know "stuff".;P lol

Thats fine if you are some people are dog lovers others are cat lovers or whatever.lol
Hahaha but you are supposed to flirt before the "stuff"
In other news my chinchilla is apparently a ninja...
Old 01-13-2013, 10:07 PM   #207
Hipster22
Genin

Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i dont mind kittens
Hipster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #208
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy_Uchiha View Post
Hahaha but you are supposed to flirt before the "stuff"
In other news my chinchilla is apparently a ninja...
Well mostly I do depending.lol

Awesome glad to hear that.^^
Old 01-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #209
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Kittens are always nice.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:15 PM   #210
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Well mostly I do depending.lol

Awesome glad to hear that.^^
Ohhh naughty!!! lol

Yeah he does all these ninja moves and im just like 0.0
Old 01-13-2013, 10:18 PM   #211
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes I can be. lol

Oh thats amazing I wish I had a pet like that.O_O
Old 01-13-2013, 10:20 PM   #212
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Lol but thats a story for a PM
Old 01-13-2013, 10:21 PM   #213
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol I know.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:25 PM   #214
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yup..sooo..pets are nice
Old 01-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #215
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Indeed they are though not sure i'll be getting any new ones anytime soon after losing all the ones i have.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:27 PM   #216
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

aww im sorry
Old 01-13-2013, 10:28 PM   #217
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Its ok its just gonna be hard after losing them I know it was after losing one.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:30 PM   #218
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yeah. Well you can get a stuffed animal ^_^
Old 01-13-2013, 10:32 PM   #219
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol True I could. Im sure i'll get new pets at some point though it just wouldn't be totally the same.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:33 PM   #220
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yeah I know what you mean. Well if you get stuffed animals you can get a farm!!!!