Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:53 AM   #61
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Obito's Love For Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogboy22 View Post
this guy me nothing to say cause most of these is what i would say for hinata
im sure
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:53 AM   #62
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
But--But...We've only known each other for less than a week? How can you already love me? I just don't know how to say anything...
2 days ago you told me you were willing to do anything for me, I thought it was a joke until I found out yesterday and started to cry the whole night, cause I lost something more valuable than anything in the world.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:54 AM   #63
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchia View Post
im sure
its surprising hoow she didnt get embaressed by all the ppl reading this

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:54 AM   #64
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Old 07-21-2009, 10:55 AM   #65
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOSE IT! It hurts so bad right now cause the feelings I have is beyond the word "Adore" beyond anything that involves love.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:55 AM   #66
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
its surprising hoow she didnt get embaressed by all the ppl reading this
ok u hav a point but just obito said when your in love u would do just about anything
Old 07-21-2009, 10:57 AM   #67
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
ok u hav a point but just obito said when your in love u would do just about anything
true so true but the weird part would be if she turned him down after all this trouble it just the worlds way to say love sucks

Old 07-21-2009, 10:58 AM   #68
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

The thing is..... I'm never giving up on this girl, she better start knowing that right now.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:59 AM   #69
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
true so true but the weird part would be if she turned him down after all this trouble it just the worlds way to say love sucks
yea sometimes it does suck doesnt it
Old 07-21-2009, 11:00 AM   #70
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
The thing is..... I'm never giving up on this girl, she better start knowing that right now.
well u got my support if u need it and good luck man
Old 07-21-2009, 11:01 AM   #71
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

She knows what she has from me, it will be ashame to lose it, not alot of people have what I have to offer to Rose.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:01 AM   #72
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

she just logged off
Old 07-21-2009, 11:01 AM   #73
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yea sometimes it does suck doesnt it
yeah cause you fall in love then what happens no they say no love sucks except for me i have a wonderfull girl so im happy

Old 07-21-2009, 11:02 AM   #74
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
She knows what she has from me, it will be ashame to lose it, not alot of people have what I have to offer to Rose.
hmm i kno man i kno
Old 07-21-2009, 11:02 AM   #75
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yeah cause you fall in love then what happens no they say no love sucks except for me i have a wonderfull girl so im happy
yea so do i
Old 07-21-2009, 11:02 AM   #76
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
not offer it to rose but i would offer my whole heart life and soul to hinata

Old 07-21-2009, 11:02 AM   #77
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

nevermind shes back on
Old 07-21-2009, 11:03 AM   #78
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
OR only until you're forced to by a mod because you end up bothering Rose too much?
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:03 AM   #79
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
not offer it to rose but i would offer my whole heart life and soul to hinata
Old 07-21-2009, 11:03 AM   #80
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm gonna be waiting RIGHT HERE! For her -sets and stool down and sits on it-