Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-13-2013, 07:59 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default The Grand Magic Games Bout 3

Welcome Everyone to the Annual Grand Magic Games!

We will have a lot of great and powerful Mages here today!

I Here By Announce The Games To Begin!

For our secong battle of bout number 2!

The Participants are the Following!

Alice Watson
From the great Guild of Lunar Starburst

He shall face the following,

Light
A member of Chromatic Graffiti and a well known powerful Wizard.

Let the Games Begin!
Do Not Make Any God Mode Moves.
Try Not To Kill Your Opponnent, But If You Can Knock Them Out.
Do Not AUTO-HIT ANYONE.

If You Agree To The Terms You Are Here By Allowed To Enter The Games.

__________________________________________________ __

Arena:

Grand Magic Games Arena.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:03 PM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: The Grand Magic Games Bout 3

My opponet will go first. I have to go. SO i will counter tommorow.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:12 PM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

*Alice strives in, her scythe in her palms, clumsily falls over and cries out*
"Masterrrr... It hurts it hurts"
*gets up and claps herself, wiping he tears and drifts forward to her opponent...*
"F-fair fight s-sir..."
*she then drags her scythe out and her eyes fade away to nothing as she runs out of motion and attempts to cut her opponent with a shear swipe, in anguish she backs away, her scythe dissolving as she transforms into a demon form*
"Excellent much..."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:14 PM   #4
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Oh lol I had no Idea I paired you two up, well that helps then lol

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:46 AM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
*Alice strives in, her scythe in her palms, clumsily falls over and cries out*
"Masterrrr... It hurts it hurts"
*gets up and claps herself, wiping he tears and drifts forward to her opponent...*
"F-fair fight s-sir..."
*she then drags her scythe out and her eyes fade away to nothing as she runs out of motion and attempts to cut her opponent with a shear swipe, in anguish she backs away, her scythe dissolving as she transforms into a demon form*
"Excellent much..."
(SHisko.................)

As i walked into the arena,the crowd was going wild. They looked happy to see me. Who could blame them. I was the winner already. I looked up into the sky as sunlight shined down on me. "Looks like i have the advantege today." As my opponet comes out,she falls and cries. "..........." She then gets up as if nothing happened. "Fair fight,sure. I can use light magic,mirror magic and wave magic if i'm not mistaken. Now you have all my information. There is still no way you're gonna win though." My opponet dashes at me as she attempts to cut me wiht her scythe,attempting to end the fight already. "Now,now. Light magic:Mass light sheild." A sheild of light appears in front of me as it blocks the scythe attack,showing it has mass indeed. "That's about the only move i have that gives light mass. Hahahaha." My opponet retreats as she transforms into a demon. "The light shall wash away the demon of hell. Holy light shall now come and defeat the darkness."
Thinking real cool things to say and do,i felt awesome.

I run over to my opponet as i kick my opponet in the face. I then point my arms into the air. "Light magic:raining light." Light lasers are shot from my hand as they rain down on my opponet. My opponet was real tired as she was almost dead. "ANy last words?" She said nothing as i thought i should end this with one more attack. "Light magic: LIght city beam." I hold my hands in front of me as a light attack that is as big as a city is shot at her. It hits her as she lays there,oh so peaceful. "You have seen the light. Now be blessed by my holy sprit. I bid you farewell."

"I could do that stuff." (Yeah,all that was day dreaming.) Enough playing around. I Dash at my opponet as i attempt to kick her in the face. I then clap my hands and slam them to the ground. "Mirror magic:reflection dome." A dome of mirror appears around me and my opponet as i stand up,looking quite fond of myself. "Light magic:shining body." Light emits from my body as it bounces off the mirrors,acting as lasers as they attempt to blind my opponet etenally. "Mirror magic:Transportation." I appear inside the mirror dome as you see my face in the mirror. Then,i exit the mirror dome as i leave my opponet inside. Mirror magic:glass explosion." I jump back as the glass explodes in the mirror shards,attempting to impale my opponet as the mirror shards fall to the ground and explode into nothing.

"This fight started out with a flash. Don't dissapoint me now. Light magic:excaliber." A bright sword appears in my right hand as i hold it with pride. "Light magic:Shining flash." A bright light flashes as i appear behind you,with my sword just inches away from your neck as the sword flashes brightly,attemtping to eradicate you as the sword proceeds to slice off your neck. I jump back as i land a few meters away from my opponet. "Don't make me look bad. It would be bad if you died from these attacks,taking the rules in account. It's also bad for a man to hit a woman."
Old 01-14-2013, 04:18 PM   #6
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
(SHisko.................)

As i walked into the arena,the crowd was going wild. They looked happy to see me. Who could blame them. I was the winner already. I looked up into the sky as sunlight shined down on me. "Looks like i have the advantege today." As my opponet comes out,she falls and cries. "..........." She then gets up as if nothing happened. "Fair fight,sure. I can use light magic,mirror magic and wave magic if i'm not mistaken. Now you have all my information. There is still no way you're gonna win though." My opponet dashes at me as she attempts to cut me wiht her scythe,attempting to end the fight already. "Now,now. Light magic:Mass light sheild." A sheild of light appears in front of me as it blocks the scythe attack,showing it has mass indeed. "That's about the only move i have that gives light mass. Hahahaha." My opponet retreats as she transforms into a demon. "The light shall wash away the demon of hell. Holy light shall now come and defeat the darkness."
Thinking real cool things to say and do,i felt awesome.

I run over to my opponet as i kick my opponet in the face. I then point my arms into the air. "Light magic:raining light." Light lasers are shot from my hand as they rain down on my opponet. My opponet was real tired as she was almost dead. "ANy last words?" She said nothing as i thought i should end this with one more attack. "Light magic: LIght city beam." I hold my hands in front of me as a light attack that is as big as a city is shot at her. It hits her as she lays there,oh so peaceful. "You have seen the light. Now be blessed by my holy sprit. I bid you farewell."

"I could do that stuff." (Yeah,all that was day dreaming.) Enough playing around. I Dash at my opponet as i attempt to kick her in the face. I then clap my hands and slam them to the ground. "Mirror magic:reflection dome." A dome of mirror appears around me and my opponet as i stand up,looking quite fond of myself. "Light magic:shining body." Light emits from my body as it bounces off the mirrors,acting as lasers as they attempt to blind my opponet etenally. "Mirror magic:Transportation." I appear inside the mirror dome as you see my face in the mirror. Then,i exit the mirror dome as i leave my opponet inside. Mirror magic:glass explosion." I jump back as the glass explodes in the mirror shards,attempting to impale my opponet as the mirror shards fall to the ground and explode into nothing.

"This fight started out with a flash. Don't dissapoint me now. Light magic:excaliber." A bright sword appears in my right hand as i hold it with pride. "Light magic:Shining flash." A bright light flashes as i appear behind you,with my sword just inches away from your neck as the sword flashes brightly,attemtping to eradicate you as the sword proceeds to slice off your neck. I jump back as i land a few meters away from my opponet. "Don't make me look bad. It would be bad if you died from these attacks,taking the rules in account. It's also bad for a man to hit a woman."
*she laughs at his attempt as she blocks off the sheer bright light and then transforms her body into dragon scales to protect herself from the glass, she finally turns back into the demon form and her scythe appears in her hands*
"Let's have a weapon on weapon battle, seems legit."
*her face relaxes and she laughs enthused running at him and attempting to hit him with her scythe as she abruptly hits his sword and she pushes at him with the excitement of laughter*
"So much fun! FUN!!"
*her cackles emerge as she back flips away from him and she twists her scythe in the air and it flips in her hands. She then attempts a dash and jumps High as she Strucks at him, flips, and lands behind him as she turns to look at him with a smirk*

LHG

Old 01-14-2013, 04:49 PM   #7
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(Ummmm,sorry but,you are eradicated,blinded,decapitated,and exploded upon.)
Old 01-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #8
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(But I dodged them mommy :3 ... Okay I have a severe arm injury but I survived !! Says the anonymous player~...)

LHG

Old 01-14-2013, 04:56 PM   #9
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

And so, it hath begun.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-14-2013, 05:00 PM   #10
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
And so, it hath begun.
(Hath thou begun indeed! *nods conspicuously*)

LHG

Old 01-14-2013, 05:06 PM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(But I dodged them mommy :3 ... Okay I have a severe arm injury but I survived !! Says the anonymous player~...)
I never tryed to injure your arm. You can't substitute your fate. *nods*
Old 01-14-2013, 05:09 PM   #12
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I never tryed to injure your arm. You can't substitute your fate. *nods*
(Lies you made glass shards hit me! My dragon scale wasn't sufficiently harden so so it pierced her left arm xD !!! And and now she has a broken arm!! Take responsibility! Mommy my fate is inching close but not too close to defeat x) ... Oh yeah on your reaction when my character came in I read that part and bursted out laughing, I'm sorry Alice is clumsy ... She's innocent I swear!)

LHG

Old 01-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #13
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

But the glass also exploded. *nods*
Old 01-14-2013, 05:14 PM   #14
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Well she was shield by the dragon skin except her weak spot *nods* take responsibility!! Fall in love with her, make her your eyes in protector, don't let her go! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!!)

LHG

Old 01-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #15
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What's even happening right now?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-14-2013, 05:18 PM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(Well she was shield by the dragon skin except her weak spot *nods* take responsibility!! Fall in love with her, make her your eyes in protector, don't let her go! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!!)
If the dragon skin is weak enough so that glass can pierce it,how can a explosion not do anything? Tell you what,i'm going to counter,and this will not be a judge fight. After 8 turns,we will get shisko to judge the fight.

Quote:
What's even happening right now?
It's complicated. >_>
Old 01-14-2013, 05:19 PM   #17
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

S-she just lost. I don't understand.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-14-2013, 05:20 PM   #18
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@joon alright
But light better fall in love with Alice

LHG

Old 01-14-2013, 05:20 PM   #19
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
S-she just lost. I don't understand.
*is trying to keep my tolerance*
Old 01-14-2013, 05:26 PM   #20
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*is trying to keep my tolerance*
B-but mommy ...

LHG