Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 06:21 PM   #21
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: The Grand Magic Games Bout 1

BFV section, the guidelines.

@Spec, the bones in your body are all broken. Also, the roar increased the gravity towards itself.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-13-2013, 06:22 PM   #22
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Spoiler:
1. Controlling the Opponent:

Jada: *I begin to charge a cero in my free hand. I quickly dash toward my opponent with my cero charging. Within about mid range I use my sonido to sonido out of sight leaving an afterimage behind in my place with my advanced speed. This is to attempt to make it seem as if I have not moved. I then appear behind my opponent with my cero charged while the afterimage in front of him fades into nothing. I thrust my arm that has the cero forward toward my opponents head. I release the cero at a point blank range attempting to have it hit him directly which will cause fatal burns all over his body on contact. I dash back into the distance and wait for my opponent to make his move*

Joe: *As my opponent comes at me I hold out my hand.* Telekinesis. *my opponent stops dead in her tracks unable to move. I then focus on my sp and my telekinesis and lift my opponent in the air with my mind I then send her far away from me into a tree. This stops her from even getting close to me to fire the cero. If she fires the cero still I will use my telekinesis to send the cero back at her*

In this scenario Joe's move is 100 percent gm. You can not control your opponents actions or moves. He countered with telekinesis which is gming.

2. Auto-Hit:

Jada: *I begin to charge a cero in my free hand. I quickly dash toward my opponent with my cero charging. Within about mid range I use my sonido to sonido out of sight leaving an afterimage behind in my place with my advanced speed. This is to attempt to make it seem as if I have not moved. I then appear behind my opponent with my cero charged while the afterimage in front of him fades into nothing. I thrust my arm that has the cero forward toward my opponents head. I release the cero at a point blank range attempting to have it hit him directly which will cause fatal burns all over his body on contact. I dash back into the distance and wait for my opponent to make his move*

Joe: *I sense your sp as you come toward me. When you sonido and leave an afterimage I still sense a higher sp coming toward me appearing behind me. I turn around seeing you thrust your arm toward me. I duck low to the ground as the cero flies pass my head. When I do so I grab your leg with my hand while surrounding it with a cero. I fire the cero from my hand causing it to blow your leg off*

Joe made an auto hit. He did not attempt to hit his opponent and never gave her a chance to react to the cero on her leg. He simply grabbed it and never attempted.

3. Time Manipulation:

Joe: *when you charge your cero I sonido out of sight and appear behind you firing a cero toward your head. When you appear behind me to fire your cero I am already behind you with my blade plunging toward your back trying to stab you.*

Now Jada has to go back in time to counter the cero aimed for her and then has to counter the stab before she can even launch her attacks. This is called time manipulation. It's when someone fires a move or makes an attack before someone releases theirs. This is major gming. Also stopping time and traveling through time in a literal sense is gming as well.

4. Teleportation:

Jada: *I focus and place my hand on the ground releasing sp into the ground that spreads out across a wide range. A silver circle forms beneath you as the edges of the circle rise up into the air which will eventually connect at the top forming a dome. I attempt to trap you within this cero dome. The edges of the dome are exceptionally hot due to being infused with my super heated sp. If you make contact it can cause severe burns to your body burning your flesh to the bone. I sonido back into the distance and begin to charge my black cero of death which will explode on contact with basically anything causing a massive widespread explosion. I fire the cero in hopes that you are inside the dome. The cero will hit the dome causing it to explode. In the chance that you are inside the explosion will threaten to engulf you and kill you.*

Joe: *when I get trapped inside the cero dome I teleport out. This allows me to not touch the walls and not get hit by the explosion*

A sonido is not a teleport. If you tried to escape the dome in this method you would hit the walls. You can not just teleport out of an attack. Plus this attack had plenty of prep time so there are several other methods for escape even if you do get trapped.

5. Different Dimensions:

Jada: *I focus and place my hand on the ground releasing sp into the ground that spreads out across a wide range. A silver circle forms beneath you as the edges of the circle rise up into the air which will eventually connect at the top forming a dome. I attempt to trap you within this cero dome. The edges of the dome are exceptionally hot due to being infused with my super heated sp. If you make contact it can cause severe burns to your body burning your flesh to the bone. I sonido back into the distance and begin to charge my black cero of death which will explode on contact with basically anything causing a massive widespread explosion. I fire the cero in hopes that you are inside the dome. The cero will hit the dome causing it to explode. In the chance that you are inside the explosion will threaten to engulf you and kill you.*

Joe: *When I get trapped in the dome I place a caja negacion in my hollow hole sending myself to a different dimension. Once the dome explodes and the move is over I escape the dimension unharmed.*

So some one works really hard on a complex move and you just escape into another dimension which is gming. Do not do this.

6. Immortality:

Joe: *I get hit by the attacks and explode but focus on regeneration the moment I explode to keep myself from dying. I regenerate my entire body including my brain and remain unharmed and still full of sp.*

Yes I have seen this. I have done something of the sort before not quite as bad. Also I have seen ppl come back to life in fights or have unlimited release forms.

7. Invulnerability:

Joe: *I get hit and as the dust settles you see me standing their unaffected and completely unharmed.* You see explosions don't effect me at all

Disregard the Bleach Terminology. These are all examples of things you cannot do in RP fights. You did two.
What joon said
It's been forever since I RP any fights
Plus I'm not reading all that tonight
Anyway you attempted the stroke
It made me feel like
"Why aren't we staying on the terminology with one type or just 2 type of magic like the original series and Mashima had attempted."
I know this is our own characters but we should've limited the magic usage xD

Anyway want to redo again ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:24 PM   #23
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

(Now if we could continue with any more arguments?)
Old 01-13-2013, 06:26 PM   #24
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm not redoing the move, simply because people can't handle it. I don't make moves for people to handle, that takes away the competitiveness and fun I get out of RP fighting.

I only have two types of magic. Sound and Gravity. All I do is make noise and do gravity stuff.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-13-2013, 06:28 PM   #25
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
I'm not redoing the move, simply because people can't handle it. I don't make moves for people to handle, that takes away the competitiveness and fun I get out of RP fighting.

I only have two types of magic. Sound and Gravity. All I do is make noise and do gravity stuff.
I'm not talking about redoing the move
Wait I shouldn't even redo my move
It's pretty much equalizes
Anyway shi changed it to 1 vs 1

So it's a whole rematch vs you and me
Argument
Settled?

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 01-13-2013, 06:29 PM   #26
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
@Spec, the bones in your body are all broken. Also, the roar increased the gravity towards itself.
The roar wasn't aimed at me(I don't think) and in your fight with kami you claimed that there was low gravity in the area you roared in. So I used that to getup high.Also my bones ould't be crushed as I didn't go into the immence gravity zone,I sent a large drill aimed at you going through the zone to pick up speed from the pull of the drill falling towards you.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:30 PM   #27
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

How in god's earth does it equalize? >_> My move is perfectly legit and GM free. Your move.... Hnng. YOUR MOVE. <_<

You should redo your move. I have no reason to redo my move. We can just RP them out of the fight.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-13-2013, 06:33 PM   #28
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectual View Post
The roar wasn't aimed at me(I don't think) and in your fight with kami you claimed that there was low gravity in the area you roared in. So I used that to getup high.Also my bones ould't be crushed as I didn't go into the immence gravity zone,I sent a large drill aimed at you going through the zone to pick up speed from the pull of the drill falling towards you.
The roar was aimed at everyone. It was supposed to pull you in, hence the description of the move.
They aren't the same move. Note that this is the Grand Roar of the Gravity Dragon. Not just the Roar. The immense gravity zone filled the entire arena, or "area".
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-13-2013, 06:33 PM   #29
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How in god's earth does it equalize? >_> My move is perfectly legit and GM free. Your move.... Hnng. YOUR MOVE. <_<

You should redo your move. I have no reason to redo my move. We can just RP them out of the fight.
Damn it noctis
Just copy and paste it and edit it where it's set to 1 person not 2
I don't feel like looking back and rereading that sucker anymore

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 01-13-2013, 06:35 PM   #30
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

*makes move*
*move is perfectly fine and legit, GM free*
*cue the HURRRRR and the GOD DAMMIT NOCTIS*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-13-2013, 06:35 PM   #31
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

XD
Okay restart
Go Noctis
Goooooo!
*slaps him*
Save princess peach damn it!

Edit:
(Here I go again)
* she balances herself and dodges through her dimensional jump as she lands outside next to her opponent and roars gracefully at him with ease, she flips backwards in a balanced ninja style move and water stutters around her as she smoothly feels the presence slowing down more and more*

LHG

Spoiler:

Last edited by LilHinataGirl; 01-13-2013 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #32
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I'm not restarting. I refuse. There is literally no reason to. >_> Just counter the damn move. RP the people out.

It's me having to go back through my entire move and edit the syntax of almost all of my sentences, or you having to be just the wee bit creative. <_< HMMMM.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #33
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Recheck my edit you fool!
Go
Go
Gooooo!

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 01-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #34
Spectual
Chunin

Counter an attack that hits everywhere and breaks your bones, I can SO see a counter for that
Old 01-13-2013, 06:40 PM   #35
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

There is. People have done it before. Shall I bring in the Seven fights, or even the fight with Kami where countered what is almost the exact same move?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-13-2013, 06:42 PM   #36
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I just counter !!!!!!!!
Do it Noctis !!!!!

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 01-13-2013, 06:43 PM   #37
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

-________-

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 01-13-2013, 06:43 PM   #38
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I see no change in what you did with the dimensional crap. >_>
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-13-2013, 06:44 PM   #39
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Ok everyone that is not fighting in here Delete your post. THis is a battle between Nocti and LHG ONLY

Do not post unless you are them.

Old 01-13-2013, 06:46 PM   #40
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
XD
Okay restart
Go Noctis
Goooooo!
*slaps him*
Save princess peach damn it!

Edit:
(Here I go again)
* she balances herself and dodges through her dimensional jump as she lands outside next to her opponent and roars gracefully at him with ease, she flips backwards in a balanced ninja style move and water stutters around her as she smoothly feels the presence slowing down more and more*
My counter *points up*
Your turn noctis

LHG

Spoiler:

Closed Thread