Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 04:56 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default The Grand Magic Games Bout 1

Welcome Everyone to the Annual Grand Magic Games!

We will have a lot of great and powerful Mages here today!

I Here By Announce The Games To Begin!

For our first battle will be thebout number 1! But this is no ordanary fight, it will be a team battle!

The Participants are the Following!

Ihsama Sitcon a member of a Dark Guild Kamoto Venom!

He shall face the following,

Maria Yamanaka of Luna Starburst!

Let the Games Begin!
Do Not Make Any God Mode Moves.
Try Not To Kill Your Opponnent, But If You Can Knock Them Out.
Do Not AUTO-HIT ANYONE.

If You Agree To The Terms You Are Here By Allowed To Enter The Games.

__________________________________________________ __

Arena:

Grand Magic Games Arena.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 01-13-2013 at 06:21 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:57 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: The Grand Magic Games Bout 1

( You paired yourself up with me? Stand back, I can take 'em both. Also, it's Ihsara. Not Ihsama. ;-
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-13-2013, 05:01 PM   #3
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I squint at my partner, remembering him from earlier. "Just stay out of my way and try not to die. What I showed in our last battle wasn't even a warm up for me." I crack my neck and pull out my tonfas, my magic power rising rapidly.
(You're about to see why my ego is deserved.)
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-13-2013, 05:02 PM   #4
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Aw shiit bro lets do this thing

*water wavers around Maria's fingertips*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:04 PM   #5
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

(OK NOW WHO GOES FIRST?! -rage quits-)
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-13-2013, 05:05 PM   #6
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

*she glances at her partner and smirks*
"Mairo is it?"
*water whips around her as she closes her eyes*
"We have this..."

*glances over and smirks at her guild, she then stands tall and walks closely to her partner*
"I hope your as gullible as I've heard"
*she laughs and lightly touches him with her water surrounded fingertips*

(Alright noctis!)

*looks at her opponent and waits*

LHG

Last edited by LilHinataGirl; 01-13-2013 at 05:27 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 05:08 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Ok, I'm going to bring this fight to order.

It's going to be Shi, then me. Then it will go LHG, and the other person. Alright?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-13-2013, 05:24 PM   #8
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

This is so freakin funny.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:57 PM   #9
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I take notice of Kami going in for the first strike as I stand back and let him finish his moves so I can give him a brief moment to escape. "Now, you two are going to perish. Please though, feel free to stay alive. I wouldn't want to deal with anymore flak from the public." I get into a fit battle position. "Dragon Force" My body becomes more dragon-like as my magical power skyrockets. "Grand Domain of the Gravity Dragon: Ballad of Sin" I slam my tonfa into the ground, as the gravity in the area becomes immense, almost bone crushingly so, in attempts to not only pin you to the floor, but break your bones as well. At the same time, a piercing sound radiates from what seems like everywhere, only being amplified by the arena. Suddenly, bullets of sound magic fill the stadium, if one were to hit you, it would cause immense pain, as well as knocking you unconscious. They are here to restrict movement, leaving you to be crushed by the gravity.

I then close the gap between me and the water wizard with immense speed by reducing my own gravity, the domain still up and the bullets restricting movement. I bring down my tonfas in one swift arc aimed at her back, my magical power focusing in the very tip, not unlike a singularity. "Grand Crescent of the Gravity Dragon" The tonfas, should they hit, will literally crush the organs in the girls body with gravity, as the gravity from the brief singularity should crush her down even more. I then jump up into the air, opening my mouth as I begin to float as I eat away at the gravity that restricts me, restoring my magical power. I direct my gaze at the other fellow. I bring my hands to my mouth, inhaling as the domain ceases, but only for a brief moment before you all should be floating towards me, as I become the center of gravity, all of you like rocks who came to close to a star.

"Grand Roar of the Gravity Dragon"

In that instant, a purple blast of crushing gravity comes flying out of my mouth, a large dark purple magical seal appearing behind me. You all should hopefully be helpless against it's immense pull, and if it were to touch you, you would be crushed into something similar to the size and shape of a marble. I land softly, as I open my mouth once more, as your bodies should all get very light, literally weightless, as I eat the gravity in the area, hopefully causing you some troubles in mobility. I then bring my two tonfa together, letting out a loud sound. "Sound Magic: Dragon's Torment" Should you hear this sound, laced with my magical power, your bodies should undergo a shift in gravity, in which your body briefly pulls in on itself, knocking you unconscious. More specifically, your blood will not reach your brain, causing you to have a severe stroke, should you hear this sound. Even if you were to not "hear it", your body will still react to the oscillations in pressure, causing the stroke anyway.

"Seems like a good warm-up move, eh?"
(Theme for the fight)
YouTube:
Grand Master Roleplayer

Last edited by Noctis Arashi; 01-13-2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Theme.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:06 PM   #10
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*smoothly dances outside the dimensional aspect of his gravitation magic and sits glimpsing as he does his move at no one but air, smirks carelessly as she pounces to the side streak the monstrous two beings as she wavers her water aspect of dragon slayer magic and forces it through her mouth as she blows heavenly*
"Dragon roar!"
*she screams as she sufficiently balances the streaks at her two enemies, her laughter begins to trickle as she dissolves into water and slowly is driven to the lightning user and goes through his nostrils and clogs his air hole, choking him as he passes out slowly, she then crawls her way out trespasses the dimensions again and she sits comfortably next to her stable partner*

"Seems legit isn't it..."
*she glances at a smirk*

LHG

Old 01-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #11
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

So basically, you went, "Nope, dimension magic.".

Mhm. I'm pretty sure that's actually GM. OR, I could argue the fact that gravity bends the dimensional aspect. >_>
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-13-2013, 06:08 PM   #12
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(This is a RP and I go all out :3 ... Sorry shi xD )

Edit: (you suck noctis xD)

LHG

Old 01-13-2013, 06:09 PM   #13
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

He was talking to me. >_> And you God Modded the first turn. Twice. e-e
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-13-2013, 06:11 PM   #14
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
He was talking to me. >_> And you God Modded the first turn. Twice. e-e
(You wrote stroke and I was like ehhh that ruins it so I was like fine you wanna pull that stunt I'll pull it as well except I choked the user, anyway your not my opponent exactly I wanted shi for the taking since we're complete opposites)

LHG

Old 01-13-2013, 06:14 PM   #15
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

(Like I said, I was going to kill you both in one move. And at least I ATTEMPTED to induce a stroke, which is a perfectly fine move. But you just straight up killed him, no attempt involved. Also, you just slipping out of the dimension and avoiding everything is a no no. >_>)

@ Shi- The 2v2 isn't the problem. It's not a matter of how complicated something is. It's the fact that she just GM'd. Twice. e-e
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-13-2013, 06:16 PM   #16
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
(Like I said, I was going to kill you both in one move. And at least I ATTEMPTED to induce a stroke, which is a perfectly fine move. But you just straight up killed him, no attempt involved. Also, you just slipping out of the dimension and avoiding everything is a no no. >_>)

@ Shi- The 2v2 isn't the problem. It's not a matter of how complicated something is. It's the fact that she just GM'd. Twice. e-e
(No I suffocated him till he passed out I never said I killed him haha... Reread that again noctis I'm not a killer xD he's just passed out)

Edit: (she only has a certain amount of usage on the dimension jumper, lets say about 5 total)

LHG

Old 01-13-2013, 06:16 PM   #17
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Also note, If you are a dragon slayer you can not eat your own magic, God slayers cant do it either but they can eat dragon slayer.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #18
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

All out =/= GM. Noctis. My sides are literally non existent at this point.

Old 01-13-2013, 06:18 PM   #19
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
1. Controlling the Opponent:

Jada: *I begin to charge a cero in my free hand. I quickly dash toward my opponent with my cero charging. Within about mid range I use my sonido to sonido out of sight leaving an afterimage behind in my place with my advanced speed. This is to attempt to make it seem as if I have not moved. I then appear behind my opponent with my cero charged while the afterimage in front of him fades into nothing. I thrust my arm that has the cero forward toward my opponents head. I release the cero at a point blank range attempting to have it hit him directly which will cause fatal burns all over his body on contact. I dash back into the distance and wait for my opponent to make his move*

Joe: *As my opponent comes at me I hold out my hand.* Telekinesis. *my opponent stops dead in her tracks unable to move. I then focus on my sp and my telekinesis and lift my opponent in the air with my mind I then send her far away from me into a tree. This stops her from even getting close to me to fire the cero. If she fires the cero still I will use my telekinesis to send the cero back at her*

In this scenario Joe's move is 100 percent gm. You can not control your opponents actions or moves. He countered with telekinesis which is gming.

2. Auto-Hit:

Jada: *I begin to charge a cero in my free hand. I quickly dash toward my opponent with my cero charging. Within about mid range I use my sonido to sonido out of sight leaving an afterimage behind in my place with my advanced speed. This is to attempt to make it seem as if I have not moved. I then appear behind my opponent with my cero charged while the afterimage in front of him fades into nothing. I thrust my arm that has the cero forward toward my opponents head. I release the cero at a point blank range attempting to have it hit him directly which will cause fatal burns all over his body on contact. I dash back into the distance and wait for my opponent to make his move*

Joe: *I sense your sp as you come toward me. When you sonido and leave an afterimage I still sense a higher sp coming toward me appearing behind me. I turn around seeing you thrust your arm toward me. I duck low to the ground as the cero flies pass my head. When I do so I grab your leg with my hand while surrounding it with a cero. I fire the cero from my hand causing it to blow your leg off*

Joe made an auto hit. He did not attempt to hit his opponent and never gave her a chance to react to the cero on her leg. He simply grabbed it and never attempted.

3. Time Manipulation:

Joe: *when you charge your cero I sonido out of sight and appear behind you firing a cero toward your head. When you appear behind me to fire your cero I am already behind you with my blade plunging toward your back trying to stab you.*

Now Jada has to go back in time to counter the cero aimed for her and then has to counter the stab before she can even launch her attacks. This is called time manipulation. It's when someone fires a move or makes an attack before someone releases theirs. This is major gming. Also stopping time and traveling through time in a literal sense is gming as well.

4. Teleportation:

Jada: *I focus and place my hand on the ground releasing sp into the ground that spreads out across a wide range. A silver circle forms beneath you as the edges of the circle rise up into the air which will eventually connect at the top forming a dome. I attempt to trap you within this cero dome. The edges of the dome are exceptionally hot due to being infused with my super heated sp. If you make contact it can cause severe burns to your body burning your flesh to the bone. I sonido back into the distance and begin to charge my black cero of death which will explode on contact with basically anything causing a massive widespread explosion. I fire the cero in hopes that you are inside the dome. The cero will hit the dome causing it to explode. In the chance that you are inside the explosion will threaten to engulf you and kill you.*

Joe: *when I get trapped inside the cero dome I teleport out. This allows me to not touch the walls and not get hit by the explosion*

A sonido is not a teleport. If you tried to escape the dome in this method you would hit the walls. You can not just teleport out of an attack. Plus this attack had plenty of prep time so there are several other methods for escape even if you do get trapped.

5. Different Dimensions:

Jada: *I focus and place my hand on the ground releasing sp into the ground that spreads out across a wide range. A silver circle forms beneath you as the edges of the circle rise up into the air which will eventually connect at the top forming a dome. I attempt to trap you within this cero dome. The edges of the dome are exceptionally hot due to being infused with my super heated sp. If you make contact it can cause severe burns to your body burning your flesh to the bone. I sonido back into the distance and begin to charge my black cero of death which will explode on contact with basically anything causing a massive widespread explosion. I fire the cero in hopes that you are inside the dome. The cero will hit the dome causing it to explode. In the chance that you are inside the explosion will threaten to engulf you and kill you.*

Joe: *When I get trapped in the dome I place a caja negacion in my hollow hole sending myself to a different dimension. Once the dome explodes and the move is over I escape the dimension unharmed.*

So some one works really hard on a complex move and you just escape into another dimension which is gming. Do not do this.

6. Immortality:

Joe: *I get hit by the attacks and explode but focus on regeneration the moment I explode to keep myself from dying. I regenerate my entire body including my brain and remain unharmed and still full of sp.*

Yes I have seen this. I have done something of the sort before not quite as bad. Also I have seen ppl come back to life in fights or have unlimited release forms.

7. Invulnerability:

Joe: *I get hit and as the dust settles you see me standing their unaffected and completely unharmed.* You see explosions don't effect me at all

Disregard the Bleach Terminology. These are all examples of things you cannot do in RP fights. You did two.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-13-2013, 06:21 PM   #20
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Gravity? This is going to be trouble.
Mind magic: bullet rain
Aiming for the bullets of sound I fire a rain of small light blue projectiles at them, hopefully hitting them all.
I notice my opponent lets out a purple dragon roar that decreases the gravity from were it fired.Using this to my advantage I run up through the low gravity zone as it lifts me into the air, Mind magic: DrillA large light blue drill appears by my side as I aim it for the dragon slayer.Using the immence gravity area between me and the target I launch the drill.The drill begins to pick up speed as the gravity is puling it down,hopefully being fast enough to land a hit.
Closed Thread