Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 01-13-2013, 06:41 PM   #481
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends

I should destroy this game.
Then you'll have no choice but to talk to me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:47 PM   #482
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
I do want to play with ya, bacon. ;~; Pie said you were in a game
I played like 5 games <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I like playing with you guys. In fact, the only time I ever play is with you guys.
Truth be told, I would have quit if it wasn;t for ndf players xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
I should destroy this game.
Then you'll have no choice but to talk to me.
butuknowlikeme

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:51 PM   #483
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Oh....Well, tomorrow then? e.e
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:52 PM   #484
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Oh....Well, tomorrow then? e.e
Any day for you aigee ;3

Teemo P:

Dat cosplay P:

annie

http://cdn2.gelbooru.com//images/155...7.jpeg?1767522

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Last edited by Bacon; 01-13-2013 at 06:58 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:27 PM   #485
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I played like 5 games <3

Truth be told, I would have quit if it wasn;t for ndf players xD

butuknowlikeme

What are you talking about. I LOVE Bacon. Couldn't live without it.

*Keeps bacon in my bra*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-13-2013, 07:29 PM   #486
Bacon

Awards Showcase

<33333333333

._.

Quote:

Old 01-13-2013, 07:30 PM   #487
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
<33333333333

._.
Oh...not you Bacon. Bacon bacon. *Eats some*

butistilloveyouthough

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-13-2013, 07:31 PM   #488
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Old 01-13-2013, 07:32 PM   #489
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

You lost all my sympathy from that cat picture. *Shudders*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-13-2013, 07:36 PM   #490
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

*goes in NP's bra*

This is where I live and stuff.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-13-2013, 07:37 PM   #491
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Still

Quote:

Old 01-13-2013, 08:58 PM   #492
Tracer
Chunin

Tracer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Tracer

I am about to log in Pauso is the summoner name about to do some randoms
Bonds; deathkiss23, NARUTARD93, Sage Mode, Bianca.Rodz, 98 Tailed Dragon, Divinegon8, Madness, Itachi-Sama, Vidda Hatake, Sasusaku14, seannfma1, 2hyper4u, Tomaki Inuzuka, sakuraharuno444, perplexing anime, Luna_Uchiha, iGhosti, garraswerewolf, chris, waterlemon-chi, Sasori, kakashi uzumaki, apa, jiveh125
Twitter

YouTube

Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #493
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Added, I'll be afk though. Tired

Quote:

Old 01-13-2013, 09:01 PM   #494
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I have started my escapade of PvP games.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:05 PM   #495
Bacon

Awards Showcase

How's that going for ya brah

Quote:

Old 01-13-2013, 09:07 PM   #496
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

3 wins 1 loss so far. This does not count the coaching from the level 30s.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:13 PM   #497
Tracer
Chunin

How do you get the lil ribbon in the upper left of the picture frame?
Bonds; deathkiss23, NARUTARD93, Sage Mode, Bianca.Rodz, 98 Tailed Dragon, Divinegon8, Madness, Itachi-Sama, Vidda Hatake, Sasusaku14, seannfma1, 2hyper4u, Tomaki Inuzuka, sakuraharuno444, perplexing anime, Luna_Uchiha, iGhosti, garraswerewolf, chris, waterlemon-chi, Sasori, kakashi uzumaki, apa, jiveh125
Twitter

YouTube

Old 01-13-2013, 09:14 PM   #498
Bacon

Awards Showcase

They're from being honored consistently by people

@box: lol good job

You ndf's are always on tilt. One person does bad and another does good

Quote:

Old 01-13-2013, 11:00 PM   #499
Tracer
Chunin

Quote:
They're from being honored consistently by people

@box: lol good job

You ndf's are always on tilt. One person does bad and another does good
I get honored all the time do I get to pick what I get to show off?
Twitter

YouTube

Old 01-13-2013, 11:33 PM   #500
Bacon

Awards Showcase

No you get the rarest ribbon, with honorable opponent being dime a dozen and friendly being the best.

And I don;'t know the details of how to get lol. I have over 150 teamwork and nothing

Quote: