Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-13-2013, 05:00 PM   #21
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: I've got it! I know what part 3 is gonna be about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
It's gonna be about the NaruHina child AFTER the Jubi is sealed inside of him, because clearly everyone in the series is to incompetent to nuke the bastard. Anyways, moving on. It will be about the NaruHina child......and Sasuke.......Sasuke and Orochimaru to be exact. Orochimaru is gonna want a piece of dat Jubi power, and Sasuke is going to help him. Naruto is going to be all like "SASUKE MY LOVE!" and try and knock some sense into Sasuke.....again. It will all be one big giant battle to save the world.....AGAIN!
But Hinata isn't pregnant, nor is she 9 months along, nor has Naruto lost his virginity.
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:03 PM   #22
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I like the idea of Orochimaru being at large again since he was killed off terribly in Shippuden, but this story has nowhere to go. Although the Kyuubi does have to be passed on to someone unless it's somehow destroyed in the war arc.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:59 PM   #23
TheMightyAl
Apprentice Genin

TheMightyAl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!TheMightyAl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
I like the idea of Orochimaru being at large again since he was killed off terribly in Shippuden, but this story has nowhere to go. Although the Kyuubi does have to be passed on to someone unless it's somehow destroyed in the war arc.
Maybe, thanks to Naruto and Killer B's influences, the tailed beasts have learned that there's more to them than hate? The Jinchuuriki exist to contain the beasts because they're violent and hateful, but clearly that's not all they are. If they can learn peace, and find a place in the world beyond that, there's no real need for them to be contained anymore. I think that Naruto at least would be willing to let Kurama go free rather than stick him inside someone else.
TheMightyAl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:14 PM   #24
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I like this idea and I'll watch it no doubt but.... The whole baby thing in 1 day is a no. How about the war end and then that happens and then Sauske and Oro appear to attack. Would be much better and interesting.

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:08 PM   #25
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Kishimoto said if he were to make another Naruto series after shippuden it would be about Minato.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:09 PM   #26
Hipster22
Genin

Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

that kinda made me scratch my head a little bit.... kinda confused <.<
Hipster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:27 PM   #27
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

I actually kind of agree with Jak, it's probably best that this thread is locked, so I don't get blamed for possible mental cancer.

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:33 PM   #28
Ghost4321
Apprentice Genin

Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

xD laugh everytime I read this thread
Ghost4321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:34 PM   #29
Hipster22
Genin

Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

haha ghost same here
Hipster22 is offline   Reply With Quote