Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 11:45 AM   #6981
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Is this new for Rock Lee or did he have that already? I'm pretty sure its not part of his Ultimate though.
Spoiler:
well ill be ....that looks like the end sequence of his pts ougi wow....interesting could lee have two or did they modify it and combine both ? thats a new mystery .....lol.
anyhow...your right its def not his storm 2 ult.

this pic is the biggest mystery for me right now ....I cant wait to see what this is. woo hoo kakashi is back I really hope he has the insta awakening in addition to his already epic " eye reveal " low health awakening.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-13-2013 at 12:00 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:39 PM   #6982
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Is this new for Rock Lee or did he have that already? I'm pretty sure its not part of his Ultimate though.
Spoiler:
Looks like lees finally got an update with primairy lotus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 01-13-2013, 12:50 PM   #6983
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagepain

Spoiler:

IMAGE#1

well ill be ....that looks like the end sequence of his pts ougi wow....interesting could lee have two or did they modify it and combine both ? thats a new mystery .....lol.
anyhow...your right its def not his storm 2 ult.
IMAGE#2
this pic is the biggest mystery for me right now ....I cant wait to see what this is. woo hoo kakashi is back I really hope he has the insta awakening in addition to his already epic " eye reveal " low health awakening.
what do u mean "mystery"?
we know exactly what that is its raiden dude, we have been talking about for awhile lol

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 01-13-2013, 01:08 PM   #6984
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurrasenshuriken View Post
what do u mean "mystery"?
we know exactly what that is its raiden dude, we have been talking about for awhile lol

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
oh....I am well aware that this raiden move was rumored way before this pic was revealed...and even after this pic I was aware of the discussion. However I call it a mystery because we have not seen this move done in its entirety yet. Also ...this technique is a bit different from what is in the manga since there are two clones instead of just one extra one...

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-13-2013, 02:26 PM   #6985
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
demo is out on!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
i dont know
a lot of people probs won't read the spoiler bit lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:29 PM   #6986
JohnSenpaiii
Academy Graduate

JohnSenpaiii is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
demo is out on!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
i dont know
u troolllll! xD . I was getting excited for NOTHING!!!!!!
Old 01-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #6987
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

demo is out on!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
i dont know
I just got off the phone with gamestop on mid feb is when we will find out if s3 will have a midnite release and also around mid feb will be the last chance to pre order the game.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:54 PM   #6988
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

I'd have negged for putting my hopes up like that........but I don't wanna destroy your rep

Old 01-13-2013, 03:02 PM   #6989
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lol its ok sagepein
Old 01-13-2013, 03:26 PM   #6990
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Lees Hidden lotus is likely his awakened action. He's awakened in the picture (he's glowing blue like awakened characters do)

Old 01-13-2013, 03:38 PM   #6991
Nagamaraji
Freshmen Academy Student

Nagamaraji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Lees Hidden lotus is likely his awakened action. He's awakened in the picture (he's glowing blue like awakened characters do)
But Lee goes all the Open Gate Style while his ultimate too or not?
maybe my memories are wrong =3 Gomen >.<
Old 01-13-2013, 03:47 PM   #6992
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

USA IS GETTING SPECIAL EDITION yay
Old 01-13-2013, 03:57 PM   #6993
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
USA IS GETTING SPECIAL EDITION yay
I wondered why there was a giant poster along with a few boxes along with other things today in Gamestop as my brother and I preordered Storm 3. (Along with Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time)

Spoiler:

I'm still so glad that they changed this cover to the new one.

~
~

Old 01-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #6994
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

You can only get the Special Edition for the US via NamcoBandai's Shop.......

Lame.

Old 01-13-2013, 04:02 PM   #6995
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
I wondered why there was a giant poster along with a few boxes along with other things today in Gamestop as my brother and I preordered Storm 3. (Along with Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time)

Spoiler:

why do u wonder? they want to advertise. they should have the official rtwork tho.
Old 01-13-2013, 05:15 PM   #6996
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

I wont get the ce
Old 01-13-2013, 05:27 PM   #6997
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post

Spoiler:

I like that cover better <.<

U.S. Special edition is stupid. They ARE gonna make a new art for the SE right..? Other countries have True despair edition and will of fire :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagamaraji View Post
But Lee goes all the Open Gate Style while his ultimate too or not?
maybe my memories are wrong =3 Gomen >.<
Yes, yes he does. But he doesn't glow blue in his ultimate. Thats an awakening thing.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 01-13-2013 at 05:29 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 05:47 PM   #6998
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It doesn't seem like it because this is what will come with the Collector's Edition.

Spoiler:

With it will be either the PS3/XBox 360 version (which ever you order), The giant poster, the soundtrack, the dlc, and the card.

But it will most likely all come in a giant box. (Like the one at the bottom of the previous picture I uploaded) So the box will most likely have the Kyuubi artwork, while the game cover will most likely be the new one.

Also why? The artwork on Kyuubi Naruto is horrendous. (Even though they're using it for in-game as well) It doesn't even have Sasuke on the front. If the Naruto looked more like the Naruto in the logo for Storm 3 then maybe I'd have a different tone, but it just looks too awkward in his current stance.

~
~

Old 01-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #6999
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
I like that cover better <.<

U.S. Special edition is stupid. They ARE gonna make a new art for the SE right..? Other countries have True despair edition and will of fire :/

Yes, yes he does. But he doesn't glow blue in his ultimate. Thats an awakening thing.
hmmm...thats very perceptive it sounds like you are on to it. Now after you mention it I think your right it may be a awakening jutsu that is done perhaps in the same manor as minato's new jutsu. The great thing about that is it seems to be a cinematic borrowed from his pts ultimate. Now all we need is another batch of pics revealed lol....and a demo.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-13-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:13 PM   #7000
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't really mind what the demo has in it, it could be any of the things we've seen so far, but I would prefer something new and interesting that we haven't seen. Of course the chances of the happening are less than one percent. Whatever the demo is it should be entertaining though.

~
~

Closed Thread