Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 09:48 AM   #6961
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
So did we get big news yet? I thought we were suppose to in January?
January isnt over yet lol but no we havent got anything yet, probs next weekend we might get the scan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:56 AM   #6962
JohnSenpaiii
Academy Graduate

JohnSenpaiii is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
So did we get big news yet? I thought we were suppose to in January?
unfortunately, no. At least not that i know of. Hopefully we'll get it this week.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:59 AM   #6963
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I sure hope we get something soon .....tsk..this picture was a great promise...

finally kakashi doing some epic clones again ..ow....what on earth is he doing here ?
I am so happy he finally got something new! I am assuming everything else will be the same but I am okay with that. I think we all want to see new ougis for many of the returning chars however as long as they have new things I am content.

plus I cant wait to use sai in his new uniform ....I hope they change some of the win quotes though...I found them a bit weird in generations ..most were okay but some chars seemed to be very rude lol.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-13-2013 at 10:10 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:21 AM   #6964
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If anything sai might get a new ougi thats it
Old 01-13-2013, 10:37 AM   #6965
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
If anything sai might get a new ougi thats it
...Sai is one of the few storm 2 chars that I think was created very well all around. great combos, nice grab throw ...and effective jutsu with a flashy ultimate jutsu ...I would not mind a new ougi but his original ougi was flashy considering how toned down most storm 2 ougis were at the time.

I honestly think kakashi needed something new for a long while his ougi is the shortest in the games.....I still hope they touch some of the ougis like his up or just create new ones. kakashi's storm 2 kamui ougi looks the best when you do a team ougi as you can see the close up animation of his eye ..but when you just do it normally its so fast lol. I wish it was more like danzo's his eye ougi was the best looking.

anyhow ...thanks to the pic above I am so thrilled to see kakashi back to doing some flashy techs .....of all the chars I think he was the most overdue ...bravo cc2 ..kakashi will be mained again ....!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-13-2013 at 10:41 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:40 AM   #6966
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
...sai is one of the few storm 2 chars that I think was created very well all around. great combos, nice grab throw ...and effective jutsu with a flashy ultimate jutsu ...I would not mind a new ougi but his original ougi was flashy considering how toned down most storm 2 ougis were.

I honestly think kakashi needed something new for a long while his ougi is the shortest in the games.....I still hope they touch some of the ougis like his up or just create new ones. kakashi's storm 2 kamui ougi looks the best when you do a team ougi as you can see the close up animation of his eye ..but when you just do it normally its so fast lol. I wish it was more like danzo's his eye ougi was the best looking.
Kakashi didnt show anything new thats why lol until recently manga wise.

Sai has good moves sure but he has big openings
Old 01-13-2013, 10:46 AM   #6967
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i liked sais chinese dragon in accel 2 he fouldmride it for an awakening
Old 01-13-2013, 10:48 AM   #6968
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

I never player ps2 naruto games and other consoles accept xbox i only played ng on it
Old 01-13-2013, 10:49 AM   #6969
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sai should get his tiger sealing thing as a ougi. And benevolent kings as awakenings action/awakening jutsu.

It already has been in the anime anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 01-13-2013, 10:50 AM   #6970
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

kakashi ...has shown so much techs ..that he doesnt have to do anything new ever again ...lol. To me okay... its not really so much about doing new things its about how they display them not what they display. Anyhow I am just so glad he has his new clones move.

I am totally happy with sai and his new costume is all I need.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-13-2013, 10:50 AM   #6971
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Accel 2 had the best Ultimates out of any Naruto game to date.

Its probably why people expect a lot from CC2 ultimate wise and get dissapointed when they don't deliver.

Old 01-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #6972
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
kakashi ...has shown so much techs ..that he doesnt have to do anything new ever again ...lol. To me okay... its not really so much about doing new things its about how they display them not what they display. Anyhow I am just so glad he has his new clones move.

I am totally happy with sai and his new costume is all I need.
I meant before he fought tobito/jins he had nothing new accept slashing with zabuza,s sword
Old 01-13-2013, 11:07 AM   #6973
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post

Its probably why people expect a lot from CC2 ultimate wise and get dissapointed when they don't deliver.
I cant say how true this is. People who are actually satisfied with what we get now have never seen the original ultimate ninja series on ps2.

I mean they had customizable jutsu (no not 1 extra jutsu but the ability to equip flippin sakura with chidori)

In the first 3 parts each and every character had 4/5 Ultimate jutsu regardless of anything new being shown.

Atleast 2 jutsu a character, starting in awakening, full moveset in awakening as opposed to one combo string, they actually had the sound 4 and butterfly chouji etc etc etc

Its hard to understand that with more advanced technology and more awesome characters and jutsu they manage to deliver less then in the ultimate ninja series.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 01-13-2013 at 11:09 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:16 AM   #6974
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post

That game had so much ougis ...lol...its not even funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Sai should get his tiger sealing thing as a ougi. And benevolent kings as awakenings action/awakening jutsu.

It already has been in the anime anyway.
...I am just saying that personally to me sai is one of the few chars that can get a pass with having nothing new besides the costume. Dont get me wrong though...hmp he has shown potential for more and I would not mind new things....look at how epic garras new ougi is!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
I meant before he fought tobito/jins he had nothing new accept slashing with zabuza,s sword
No worries ..I know what you mean. haha I just cant wait to see see kaka sensei's...new jutsu dattebayo!!!
ps itachidarkcrow ....I really hope they listen to you ...I am waiting to see that nagato and itachi.....*you have shown great patience keep it up*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-13-2013, 11:16 AM   #6975
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
I cant say how true this is. People who are actually satisfied with what we get now have never seen the original ultimate ninja series on ps2.

I mean they had customizable jutsu (no not 1 extra jutsu but the ability to equip flippin sakura with chidori)

In the first 3 parts each and every character had 4/5 Ultimate jutsu regardless of anything new being shown.

Atleast 2 jutsu a character, starting in awakening, full moveset in awakening as opposed to one combo string, they actually had the sound 4 and butterfly chouji etc etc etc

Its hard to understand that with more advanced technology and more awesome characters and jutsu they manage to deliver less then in the ultimate ninja series.
Yeah, mostly people that have just gotten into the series or didin't have a PS2 missed out on probably the best Naruto game to date. Character wise though Generations and Storm 3 have surpassed but its funny that so early in the series Accel 2 had about the same characters as Generations

I loved Giving Itachi Chidori!

Shino had that Insect Meteor lmao.

All the sound 4 members had full awakenings with moveset changes and its own unique Ultimate, yet they can't do that now.

Of course I'd assume it takes alot more work to design combo's and jutsus with the current graphics and style etc...

Old 01-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #6976
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Same here
Old 01-13-2013, 11:20 AM   #6977
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

really though even impact had better ougis for older characters so not showing things isn't all that relevant

Old 01-13-2013, 11:26 AM   #6978
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Is this new for Rock Lee or did he have that already? I'm pretty sure its not part of his Ultimate though.
Spoiler:

Old 01-13-2013, 11:41 AM   #6979
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^ Thats Lee's new Awakening action

Old 01-13-2013, 11:43 AM   #6980
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Ok, awesome..........

Wonder what some of the akatsuki members like Hidan will have if they get any. I doubt it though.

Closed Thread