Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2013, 08:55 PM   #42401
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: TheeWizKid & TifAngel's Forum Family!

lol you guys still watch WWE?

It's garbage now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:03 PM   #42402
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
I've always been a Punk lover, trouble >.> Well, ever since his fued with Cena.

And tell the joke, Ty-Ty. I can take it :3
Dont call me that in public.. -///-
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
lol you guys still watch WWE?

It's garbage now.
Wellll :P I find a few laughs in it. But I be watchin WWF videos tho.

Who could ever forget the war between WWF and Alliance?
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:06 PM   #42403
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I will stop if you tell me the joke :P
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:13 PM   #42404
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL no Zetsu View Post
Dont call me that in public.. -///-

Wellll :P I find a few laughs in it. But I be watchin WWF videos tho.

Who could ever forget the war between WWF and Alliance?
WWF was the shiz.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:18 PM   #42405
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

*shoots ino chickk and leaf out of cannon* anything else? lol

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:36 PM   #42406
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I will stop if you tell me the joke :P
No -.- Now stop!
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
WWF was the shiz.
I know right. Never forget yo :o
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
Oh trubz. :P
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 01-12-2013, 09:40 PM   #42407
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
Oh trubz -.-
Quote:
No -.- Now stop!

I know right. Never forget yo :o

Oh trubz. :P
No, Ty-Ty.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:02 PM   #42408
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh trubz -.-

No, Ty-Ty.
Stop copying me and stop picking on me or Imma tell on you ._.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 01-12-2013, 10:05 PM   #42409
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Who are you gonna tell?? -.-
Old 01-12-2013, 10:23 PM   #42410
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Who are you gonna tell?? -.-
someone. ._. and were gonna pick on you back.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 01-12-2013, 10:35 PM   #42411
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Come at me >->
Old 01-12-2013, 10:36 PM   #42412
giggleskitten
Freshmen Academy Student

giggleskitten has completed a tough C-rank mission!giggleskitten has completed a tough C-rank mission!giggleskitten has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*Creeps in* o.o
giggleskitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:42 PM   #42413
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Vinny <3
Old 01-12-2013, 10:43 PM   #42414
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Come at me >->
We will >=( /picks up a book and throws it at you
Quote:
Originally Posted by giggleskitten View Post
*Creeps in* o.o
Newb came in da wrong place at the wrong time.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 01-12-2013, 10:43 PM   #42415
giggleskitten
Freshmen Academy Student

giggleskitten has completed a tough C-rank mission!giggleskitten has completed a tough C-rank mission!giggleskitten has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Haylay! <3 *hugs*
@Jaffles: I'm not a newb. -.- I'm vino. Something happened to my account so I made a new one o-o
Old 01-12-2013, 10:47 PM   #42416
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
We will >=( /picks up a book and throws it at you

Newb came in da wrong place at the wrong time.
Hmmm, 50 Shades of Grey? Is that what you've been reading, JAFL?! Shame on you!
Quote:
Haylay! <3 *hugs*
@Jaffles: I'm not a newb. -.- I'm vino. Something happened to my account so I made a new one o-o
I'm surprised to see you here =o Whatchu up to?
Old 01-12-2013, 10:51 PM   #42417
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Haylay! <3 *hugs*
oh yea, i remember you. you're that 9 yr old that manages to register on social sh!t. lolol
Quote:

Idk what that is >.> geek
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 01-12-2013, 10:52 PM   #42418
giggleskitten
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:

I just decided to get online xD
But nothing much really. School and drama. o.o And you?
Old 01-12-2013, 10:55 PM   #42419
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
oh yea, i remember you. you're that 9 yr old that manages to register on social sh!t. lolol

Idk what that is >.> geek
You're the one who threw it at me. *Throws it back*
Quote:
I just decided to get online xD
But nothing much really. School and drama. o.o And you?
Pretty much the same. o-o
Old 01-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #42420
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You're the one who threw it at me. *Throws it back*

Pretty much the same. o-o
/throws it back at you

stop! -.-
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~