Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 12:18 PM   #6921
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901 View Post
exactly I'm trying to say some don't really need it except the one that have developed and the one's who have really bad movests like ino like what the hell Flowers are you kidding me on a battlefield i know CC2 can do better but overall i don't really care cause all the stuff CC2 showed us was no fail so it's okay cause CC2 worked really hard on this epic game and it is really hard to make a good game cause not all game's are perfect.
Exactly and its not like inos fire flowers follow u
Old 01-12-2013, 01:10 PM   #6922
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
If Tenten can summon Ninja Tools with a scroll, why can't she summon a bigger scroll with a smaller scroll? That's the only way I can see her being able to use that giant scroll in her awakening.
Hmmmmm why didn't I think of that. I'm such a big tenten fan and I didn't even think if that .

Also shameful I never ever said anything mean. Cus o make sure I don't get carried away by a strangers words. It was just a debate. Nothing more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:54 PM   #6923
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Originally Posted by Sasuke
If Tenten can summon Ninja Tools with a scroll, why can't she summon a bigger scroll with a smaller scroll? That's the only way I can see her being able to use that giant scroll in her awakening.

that sounds kinda silly, i think it would poof out of thing air seeing as they clearly don't care about logic this time around

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:39 PM   #6924
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

I can't help but still feel disappointed with the minimal story content that will be here if they are running off the anime completely.

Old 01-12-2013, 05:07 PM   #6925
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No bro the game goes all the way up march.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:09 PM   #6926
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
No bro the game goes all the way up march.
The game gets released in March. There's no indication we'll get content in the game from episodes in March when it's released basically around the start of the month.

Old 01-12-2013, 05:16 PM   #6927
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
The game gets released in March. There's no indication we'll get content in the game from episodes in March when it's released basically around the start of the month.
The anime studio works with cc2 to help the game progges why you think bijuu naruto is in

Last edited by PositiveEmotions; 01-12-2013 at 05:22 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #6928
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

I am so hype for this right now. I really hope it doesnt suck

Old 01-12-2013, 05:24 PM   #6929
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
The anime studio works with cc2 to help the game progges why you think bijuu naruto is in
Watch us get to the confrontation between Naruto and Obito and that's the ending
Old 01-12-2013, 05:28 PM   #6930
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
The anime studio works with cc2 to help the game progges why you think bijuu naruto is it.
I agree with you Studio Pierrot works with CC2 to make the games anime visuals and also i keep trying to tell everyone the story will basically follow the manga to a certain climax point in the war my guess is the Edo Tensei release because EMS Sasuke is in the game so yea your statement is true man and that leaves us an opportunity for more new characters like Edo Madara,Tobi Rinnegan,and more also im not sure if you guys remember this but KCM Naruto was in the game before he was shown in the anime.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:29 PM   #6931
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectual View Post
Watch us get to the confrontation between Naruto and Obito and that's the ending
Idk wut will happen in march.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:43 PM   #6932
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectual View Post
Wat about Ems Sasuke AND BM Naruto
Old 01-12-2013, 05:56 PM   #6933
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Ems sasuke is in the box art lol
Old 01-12-2013, 06:20 PM   #6934
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Ems sasuke is in the box art lol
Oh he is lemme check again i had a hard time seeing because it looks too fan-made lol
Old 01-12-2013, 06:38 PM   #6935
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
Oh he is lemme check again i had a hard time seeing because it looks too fan-made lol
I don't get why people say this, the cover was drawn by one of the best Naruto Shippuden animators named Hiroyuki Yamashita. He did the Kyuubi Attack flashback episode 248, and the Konan vs Tobi episode 252. He is one of the best from Studio Periott next to Hirofumi Suzuki (82, 85, 123, 166), Gorou Sessha (135, 143), and Masayuki Kouda (180, 194, 209, 216, 219, 225, 240, 249, 262, 270, 277).

Besides it doesn't look any more fan-made than this, which I may remind you, is a real cover:
Spoiler:

~
~

Last edited by Hidan; 01-12-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:40 PM   #6936
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Ya the box art confirms that the game is in 3D
Old 01-12-2013, 06:44 PM   #6937
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
I don't get why people say this, the cover was drawn by one of the best Naruto Shippuden animators named Hiroyuki Yamashita. He did the Kyuubi Attack flashback episode 248, and the Konan vs Tobi episode 252. He is one of the best from Studio Periott next to Hirofumi Suzuki (82, 85, 123, 166), Gorou Sessha (135, 143), and Masayuki Kouda (180, 194, 209, 216, 219, 225, 240, 249, 262, 270, 277).

Besides it doesn't look any more fan-made than this, which I may remind you, is a real cover:
Spoiler:
OMG wat game is this
Old 01-12-2013, 06:56 PM   #6938
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
OMG wat game is this
That is Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact, well the Japanese cover anyway. The American and European cover looks sort of weird, especially with the location of the logo.

Spoiler:

But even if people dislike the current cover, I think many will still agree it was better than this initial cover (No this isn't fan-art):
Spoiler:

~
~

Old 01-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #6939
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I was expecting this game to go up to end of war when it was initially announced. I wish those fillers never occurred
Old 01-12-2013, 07:04 PM   #6940
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
I was expecting this game to go up to end of war when it was initially announced. I wish those fillers never occurred
On the bright side the anime will have good quality animation this upcoming summer compared to previous years, as there is no movie this year. (We can assume Chikara was supposed to be 2012's movie, but Kishimoto came in with the idea of Road to Ninja. By the time he did though probably half of Chikara was animated, so thus they put it on TV.)

Seriously it's too much like a movie, 120 minutes long all together, a new rasengan to defeat the final boss, a usual Sakura scream "Naruto!" moment, ending playing through the credits, happy/sappy ending moment, etc.

They'd only be about a month ahead, so in the middle of the Biju Brawl with Tobi vs Naruto, and regardless, it seems that's going to be in the game one way or another, so not much is lost.

~
~

Closed Thread