Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 09:46 AM   #6901
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Indeed...

Im only at peace once Hashirama and Tobirama get confirmed. Those are the only 2 that -might- be taken out, all others are pretty much confirmed.(talking about Generations roster minus PTS characters)

Lets hope they get confirmed soon, as well as Hidan.
hmmp....I really still feel those chars will return just because we have not seen kisame or the hokages or orochimaru ect....yet does not mean they will not return it just means that the developers are showing the new content for gamers who have demanded such ....this is why mifune hanzo and darui were shown so early.

I must say I understand how nerve racking it is waiting for our favs however very soon we will all see it work out for the best. I have to admit the developers have done a nice job making us sweat it out ... I sure agree with you there.

I am thrilled with the developers using all the technology available and are making the 3D usage work. Wow those who are fortunate to have a 3d tv will enjoy that for sure.

the box art is amazing I hope this game comes with posters ....and other items ...I really need some t shirts or keychains as well maybe a naruto jacket its getting colddddddddddd here!

before we see
Spoiler:
madara ems sasuke and biju power naruto
...I really agree that conformation on others are heavily demanded :
all the alive versions of akatsuki
edo tensei chiyo and kimimaru and maybe some mist swordsman.
hokages 1@2
3 sannin (oro and jiraiya especially)
the kages specifically (mei, tsunade and onoki)
the edo kages (they were in the trailer)
edo itachi , and edo nagato ...*gets goose bumps*
maybe a zetsu, omoi and kushina is a stretch but they should at least be supports if not playable.
then we need to see a updated kabuto and rinne tobi ...
finally after all that
Spoiler:
madara ems sasuke and biju 2 naruto
for the final cap ...*room begins to shake and fall apart*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-12-2013 at 09:57 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:02 AM   #6902
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Just in case some you dont know this is how to tell when a character can insteand awaken and the ones that cant insteant awakening.

The red icon means you can awaken at any time the blue icon means you can awaken in low health only.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:02 AM   #6903
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
wow ...you brought up my name twice ...hmph...well nobody disagrees with you we all can see there are truths to what you have said during your 3 page rage rant.
tsk.....I rather have michaelknight sit down and lecture me about his kids and pal me all day ...rather than to hear sensless rants about tenten who ...I must say they improved and made her just like the anime. Ten ten has mastered the fan however she cant use it too much so the player will have to balance out her awakening and normal attacks to achieve mastery just like in the anime.

hmph...smirk*...I dont mean to insult you but your setting yourself up ...* why dont you take a good look at yourself...* Its not that you have not made valid arguments but you took it too far and continue to drag out repetitive statements over and over "we get it"......so far its trolling in my eyes and I rate your performance as amateur at best. I dont hate you though I find it amusing but balance is key and without it it gets tired and annoying fast.

sorry...
U are the only one that said something mean to me. Your acting like your better than me and yes people did disagree with me. I don't think you know what trolling or noob is. Also I never said anything wrong to you. Your just getting mad cus I'm not a devoted fan.

Also tenten doesn't even carry her giant scroll. So how does she use it for her ult and possibly her moves. All I'm saying

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kibanaru lover; 01-12-2013 at 10:06 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:06 AM   #6904
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
hmmp....I really still feel those chars will return just because we have not seen kisame or the hokages or orochimaru ect....yet does not mean they will not return it just means that the developers are showing the new content for gamers who have demanded such ....this is why mifune hanzo and darui were shown so early.

I must say I understand how nerve racking it is waiting for our favs however very soon we will all see it work out for the best. I have to admit the developers have done a nice job making us sweat it out ... I sure agree with you there.

I am thrilled with the developers using all the technology available and are making the 3D usage work. Wow those who are fortunate to have a 3d tv will enjoy that for sure.

the box art is amazing I hope this game comes with posters ....and other items ...I really need some t shirts or keychains as well maybe a naruto jacket its getting colddddddddddd here!

before we see
Spoiler:
madara ems sasuke and biju power naruto
...I really agree that conformation on others are heavily demanded :
all the alive versions of akatsuki
edo tensei chiyo and kimimaru and maybe some mist swordsman.
hokages 1@2
3 sannin (oro and jiraiya especially)
the kages specifically (mei, tsunade and onoki)
the edo kages (they were in the trailer)
edo itachi , and edo nagato ...*gets goose bumps*
maybe a zetsu, omoi and kushina is a stretch but they should at least be supports if not playable.
then we need to see a updated kabuto and rinne tobi ...
finally after all that
Spoiler:
madara ems sasuke and biju 2 naruto
for the final cap ...*room begins to shake and fall apart*
And Danzo, his henchmen, Konan, and especially kisame. Those characters are vital to the early story mode.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 01-12-2013, 10:10 AM   #6905
alanis23
Academy Graduate

alanis23 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i cant wait
Old 01-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #6906
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
U are the only one that said something mean to me. Your acting like your better than me and yes people did disagree with me. I don't think you know what trolling or noob is. Also I never said anything wrong to you. Your just getting mad cus I'm not a devoted fan.

Also tenten doesn't even carry her giant scroll. So how does she use it for her ult and possibly her moves. All I'm saying
That's a good question, maybe ten ten might have her combos changed because of the absence of the scroll, though she still has her same ult.

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 01-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #6907
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

well I am sorry you got that impression....people only disagreed with some of the things you said such as myself ..but I agreed with some of the things you said in a major way. I just thought it carried on a bit much. Finally, I continue to learn humility ....I would go against all my teachings to think I was truly better than anyone here or there...I enjoy reading all the posts even if ones are in disagreement. "the humblest calf sucks the most milk" ...to think of myself as greater would go against everything I stand for. And just to clear the air your not so innocent yourself...you pop some mean jabs and comments at times. And you act like you no more than the developers. I have shown honor to admit and apologize and I still have not seen any from you. Calling myself and others devoted blind fans is not nice at all and you need to be corrected....sorry but I must defend myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
Just in case some you dont know this is how to tell when a character can insteand awaken and the ones that cant insteant awakening.

The red icon means you can awaken at any time the blue icon means you can awaken in low health only.
oh thats true...I wonder if things have changed since then....hmm I cant wait to see what will happen for the final product.....thanks for the reminder and thanks for the other posts as well. I believe you were the first to point out the 3d image and the boxart here so rep up!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
And Danzo, his henchmen, Konan, and especially kisame. Those characters are vital to the early story mode.
oh...thats true how could I forget danzo .....yes thanks your right.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 01-12-2013, 10:39 AM   #6908
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
If Tenten can summon Ninja Tools with a scroll, why can't she summon a bigger scroll with a smaller scroll? That's the only way I can see her being able to use that giant scroll in her awakening.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:44 AM   #6909
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
well I am sorry you got that impression....people only disagreed with some of the things you said such as myself ..but I agreed with some of the things you said in a major way. I just thought it carried on a bit much. Finally, I continue to learn humility ....I would go against all my teachings to think I was truly better than anyone here or there...I enjoy reading all the posts even if ones are in disagreement. "the humblest calf sucks the most milk" ...to think of myself as greater would go against everything I stand for. And just to clear the air your not so innocent yourself...you pop some mean jabs and comments at times. And you act like you no more than the developers. I have shown honor to admit and apologize and I still have not seen any from you. Calling myself and others devoted blind fans is not nice at all and you need to be corrected....sorry but I must defend myself.

oh thats true...I wonder if things have changed since then....hmm I cant wait to see what will happen for the final product.....thanks for the reminder and thanks for the other posts as well. I believe you were the first to point out the 3d image and the boxart here so rep up!!!!

oh...thats true how could I forget danzo .....yes thanks your right.
Im sure the awakening icons will be the same in the final game or improve a lil.

Yea im excited about the 3D man ima have flaming balls thrown at my face that sounded gay lol but you know what i mean.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:50 AM   #6910
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Im sure the awakening icons will be the same in the final game or improve a lil.

Yea im excited about the 3D man ima have flaming balls thrown at my face that sounded gay lol but you know what i mean.
HAHA forum humor!

So this 3D compatible only works for certain TV's like flatscreens? I have an older TV and it would really suck if I weren't able to use 3D

Old 01-12-2013, 10:54 AM   #6911
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
HAHA forum humor!

So this 3D compatible only works for certain TV's like flatscreens? I have an older TV and it would really suck if I weren't able to use 3D
Well its as you said "3D compatible" there for you can play the game on the crapiest tv u can find that WORKS lol.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:00 AM   #6912
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Well its as you said "3D compatible" there for you can play the game on the crapiest tv u can find that WORKS lol.
AWESOME!! Looks like I'll have flaming balls in my face too *lol*

You are really awesome you deserve rep power!

Old 01-12-2013, 11:06 AM   #6913
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
AWESOME!! Looks like I'll have flaming balls in my face too *lol*

You are really awesome you deserve rep power!
U need a 3d tv to play the game in 3d bro so sorry no balls to your face lol . But in best buy theres a lg 3d tv for 545.99. And its 600hz also you can use the same 3D glasses from the theater hells even a polarize 3D glasses from cereal boxes lol.

So sorry no balls at your face and ass
Old 01-12-2013, 11:08 AM   #6914
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
U need a 3d tv to play the game in 3d bro so sorry no balls to your face lol . But in best buy theres a lg 3d tv for 545.99. And its 600hz also you can use the same 3D glasses from the theater hells even a polarize 3D glasses from cereal boxes lol.

So sorry no balls at your face and ass
Actually got my hopes up for nothing, but i'm not bothered about it too much, I just wanna play the game!

Old 01-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #6915
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Actually got my hopes up for nothing, but i'm not bothered about it too much, I just wanna play the game!
Well said buddy well said maybe in the future u can get a 3D tv
Old 01-12-2013, 11:33 AM   #6916
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

RikoudoSageNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

having hashirama return in storm 3 would be good. he would be the counterpart to
Spoiler:
madara who should be confirmed.

im still waiting for edo nagato, edo itachi, edo kages and rinnegan tobi himself to be confirmed.

Old 01-12-2013, 11:33 AM   #6917
alanis23
Academy Graduate

alanis23 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i am going off line for a bit
Old 01-12-2013, 11:41 AM   #6918
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I have a 3D TV but i think i'll stick to HDMI also people ranting about CC2 not giving old character's new movesets well think about it this game is a sequeal and CC2 cant make new movesets for the same characters all the time unless they really need a new one like orochimaru,ino,tenten,shikamaru,shino etc.

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 01-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #6919
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Madara will be in the game no spoilers need it.

Edit: @minato old characters dont have anything new because they didnt do anything new accept for tenten and choji and kakashi those characters have new stuff bc they did something different in the anime
Old 01-12-2013, 12:04 PM   #6920
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Madara will be in the game no spoilers need it.

Edit: @minato old characters dont have anything new because they didnt do anything new accept for tenten and choji and kakashi those characters have new stuff bc they did something different in the anime
exactly I'm trying to say some don't really need it except the one that have developed and the one's who have really bad movests like ino like what the hell Flowers are you kidding me on a battlefield i know CC2 can do better but overall i don't really care cause all the stuff CC2 showed us was no fail so it's okay cause CC2 worked really hard on this epic game and it is really hard to make a good game cause not all game's are perfect.

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Closed Thread