Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-09-2013, 08:06 PM   #41
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Japanese Discussion- Word of the Day

Sugoi~

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:33 AM   #42
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

いちご
Ichigo
- strawberry

苹果
りんご
Ringo
- apple

かき
Kaki
- persimmon

葡萄
ぶどう
Budou
- grape

もも
Momo
- peach

パイナップル
Painappuru
- pineapple
(Note that it is in katakana)

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-11-2013, 01:16 AM   #43
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

動物
どうぶつ
Doubutsu
- animal

とり
Tori
- bird

にわとり
Niwatori
- chicken

うし
Ushi
- cow

うま
Uma
- horse

山羊
やぎ
Yagi
- goat (note that the first kanji is "Yama" which is mountain. So this could refer to mountain goat as well)

とら
Tora
- tiger

ぶた
Buta
- pig

獅子
しし
Shishi
- lion

さる
Saru
- monkey

へび
Hebi
- snake

かえる

Kaeru
- frog

がま蟇
がまがえる
Gamagaeru
- toad

ねずみ
Nezumi
- rat

うさぎ

Usagi
- rabbit

ねこ
Neko
- cat

いぬ
Inu
- dog

くま
Kuma
- bear

くじら
Kujira
- whale

孔雀
くじゃく
Kujyaku
- peacock

はと
Hato
- pigeon

たか
Taka
- hawk

さかな
Sakana
- fish

かめ
Kame
- turtle

むし
Mushi
- bug

りゅ
Ryu
- dragon

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 01-11-2013 at 01:21 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:46 AM   #44
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

ゆめ
Yume
- dream

悪夢
あくむ
Akumu
- nightmare

秘密
ひみつぃ
Himitsu
- secret

約束
やくそ
Yakuso
- promise

自由
じゆう
Jiyuu
- freedom

友情
ゆうじょう
Yuujou
- friendship

勇気
ゆうき
Yuuki
- courage

こころ
Kokoro
- heart

あい
Ai
- love

思考
しこう
Shikou
- mind, thinking

のう
Nou
- brain

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-12-2013, 05:08 AM   #45
ShikiFujinDeathReaper
Freshmen Academy Student

ShikiFujinDeathReaper is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sencha-green tea
hachimaki-headband

(Answer: explode)
ShikiFujinDeathReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:03 AM   #46
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post

ゆめ
Yume
- dream

悪夢
あくむ
Akumu
- nightmare

秘密
ひみつぃ
Himitsu
- secret

約束
やくそ
Yakuso
- promise

自由
じゆう
Jiyuu
- freedom

友情
ゆうじょう
Yuujou
- friendship

勇気
ゆうき
Yuuki
- courage

こころ
Kokoro
- heart

あい
Ai
- love

思考
しこう
Shikou
- mind, thinking

のう
Nou
- brain

Funny how friendship and friend have absolutely no similarities in Kanji or Hiragana.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:34 AM   #47
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What is the word for reality.

I know it sounds like Gay-Jutsu cause it always makes me laugh in serious bsness scenes in manga/anime.

I used to think it was genjutsu but they sound different.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #48
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

yea. The word for reality sounds very close to genjutsu. But it's genjitsu

現実
げんじつ
Genjitsu
- reality

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-12-2013, 12:06 PM   #49
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Geijutsu- art
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:11 PM   #50
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

幻術
げんじゅつ
Genjutsu
- art, illusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Funny how friendship and friend have absolutely no similarities in Kanji or Hiragana.

Well. The "友" "ゆう" "yuu" part is similar

In Chinese they use the same character too: 朋友
Pengyou

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 01-12-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:47 AM   #51
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

凄い
すごい
Sugoi
- cool

かこい
Kakoi
- cool, hot(as in appearance)

素晴らしい
すばらし
Subarashi
- great, wonderful

美しい
うつくし
Utsukushi
- wonderful, great

綺麗
きれい
Kirei
- pretty

明るい
あかるい
Akarui
- bright(as in light)

カカシ わ とても とても かこい です~!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-14-2013, 12:39 AM   #52
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

忍者
にんじゃ/ニンジャ
Ninja

忍び
しのび/シノビ
Shinobi

任務
にんむ/ニンム
Ninmu
- mission

さむらい/さむらい
Samurai

将軍
しょぐん/ショグン
Shogun
- shogun, general

かたな/カタナ
Katana
- sword

くない/クナイ
Kunai

手裏剣 
しゅりけん/シュリケン
Shuriken
- shuriken, dart

忍術
にんじゅつ/ニンジュツ
Ninjutsu

幻術
げんじゅつ/ゲンジュツ
Genjutsu

体術
つぃじゅつ/タイジュツ
Taijutsu

I also decided to add the katakana for these words because we use the often in English.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 01-14-2013 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Had a friend clarify some things for me
Old 01-15-2013, 12:18 AM   #53
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

海賊
かいぞく
Kaizoku
- pirate

うみ, かい
Umi, Kai
- ocean

ふね
Fune
- ship

うて
Ute
- fire(as in firing a cannon. Command)

なみ
Nami
- wave

津波
つなみ
Tsunami

かもめ
Kamome
- seagull

はた
Hata
- flag

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-15-2013, 12:18 AM   #54
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

海賊
かいぞく
Kaizoku
- pirate

うみ, かい
Umi, Kai
- ocean

ふね
Fune
- ship

うて
Ute
- fire(as in firing a cannon. Command)

なみ
Nami
- wave

津波
つなみ
Tsunami

かもめ
Kamome
- seagull

はた
Hata
- flag

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-15-2013, 02:22 AM   #55
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger
忍風戦隊ハリケンジャー
Stealth Wind Squadron Hurricaneger or Ninja Arts Squadron Hurricaneger

Theme song japanese
Spoiler:
Shushu to sanjou! (Sanjou!)
Shushu to ninja-jan!

Makiokose, yuuki no hariken!

Kujikesou ni naru kimochi wo ima
Egao ni kaetara
Atarashii hibi wo kakete yuku no sa
Mae dake mitsumete
Kono hoshi wo mamoru tame ni
Uketsuide kita himitsu no chikara
Mittsu no kokoro wo awasetara
Shinjita mirai ni ganbarou

Shushu to ninja-jan!
Kakugo, kakugo, kakugo shirou yo, zettai!
Shuushuu to sanjou! (Sanjou!)
Shuushuu to kyou, GO! GO!
Moeagare, seigi no hariken!
Kaze ni nare!

Kuyashisa ni mata hoho wo koboreru
Namida wo fuitara
Hateshinai asu wo mezashite yukou
Nani mo osorezu ni
Saigo made akiramenai
Aka, ao, kiiro genki no shirushi
Mittsu no yaiba ni komerareta
Bokura no pawaa wo uketemiyou

Shushu to ninja-jan!
Taose, taose, taose, aku no keshin wo!
Makiokose, yuuki no hariken!
Yume wo oe!

Kono hoshi wo mamoru tame ni
Uketsuide kita himitsu no chikara (chikara)
Mittsu no kokoro wo awasetara
Shinjita mirai ni ganbarou

Shushu to ninja-jan!
Kakugo, kakugo, kakugo shirou yo, zettai!
Moeagare, seigi no hariken!
Kaze ni nare!

theme song translated
Spoiler:
Appearing in a wind rush! (Here we come!)
Ninjas in a wind rush!
Kick up, hurricane of courage!

If our feelings seem to become broken
Then we change them into smiles
As the days fade away into one another
All we can see is forward
In order to protect this planet
We'll use the secret power we inherited
When three hearts come together
We'll fight hard for the future we believe in

Ninjas in a wind rush!
Get ready, get ready, get absolutely ready!
In a wind rush today, go, go!
Burn up, hurricane of justice!
Become the wind!

If the regret runs down our cheeks again
Then we'll wipe our tears clean
We keep aiming for an endless tomorrow
There's nothing to be afraid of
Until the end, we will never give up
This is the mark of red, yellow and blue vigors
When three blades are set in place
We will receive our power

Ninjas in a wind rush!
Defeat, defeat, defeat the incarnation of evil!
Kick up, hurricane of courage!
Fulfill your dreams!

In order to protect this planet
We'll use the secret power we inherited (power)
When three hearts come together
We'll fight hard for the future we believe in

Ninjas in a wind rush!
Get ready, get ready, get absolutely ready!
Burn up, hurricane of justice!
Become the wind!

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:15 AM   #56
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

みず、すい
Mizu, sui
- water

ひ、か
Hi, ka
- fire

Do
- earth

らい
Rai
- lightning

かぜ
Kaze
- wind

もく、き
Moku, ki
- wood, tree

こうり
Kouri
- ice

ゆき
Yuki
- snow

やま
Yama
- mountain

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-17-2013, 11:18 PM   #57
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

洗い
あらい
Arai
- wash

あらいぐま
Araiguma
- raccoon(it's called araiguma because it looks like a bear(kuma, k changes to g when put with another word) and the washing part is from the raccoons washing things in water)

新しい
あたらし
Atarashi
- new

しゅん
Shin
- new

新世界
しんせかい
Shin Sekai
- New World

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-18-2013, 11:45 PM   #58
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

甘い
あまい
Amai
- sweet(taste)

しょぱい
Shopai
- salty

酸っぱい
すっぴ
Suppai
- sour

からい
Karai
- spicy

痛い
いたい
Itai
- painful

硬い
かたい
Katai
- hard

柔らかい
やわらかい
Yawarakai
- soft

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-19-2013, 09:31 AM   #59
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This might come handy someday...

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:59 AM   #60
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

''いたみ お かんじろ (itami o kanjiro)
いたみ お かんがえろ (Itami o kangaero)
いたみ お うけとれ (Itami o uketore)
いたみ お しれ (Itami o shire)
いたみ お しらぬ もの に ほんとう の へいわ わ わからん (Itami o shiranu mono ni hontou no heiwa wa wakaran)
ここ より...せかい に いたみ お! (Koko yori...sekai ni itami o)
しんら てんせい!'' (shinra tensei)

''Feel the pain!
Think of pain!
Receive pain!
Know the pain!
One who does not know pain cannot understand true peace!
From now on...pain to the world!
Shinra Tensei! ''

Last edited by Maruko; 01-19-2013 at 10:01 AM.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
japanese, lessons, word of the day