Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2013, 12:47 AM   #7841
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

Heh-hem!' Wharley fake coughed, tapping his foot impatiently while waiting for Ai to turn around. 'The thing you felt was a aura decoy that Riley conjured up. handy bunch of tricks that guy. Now, i know who you where going to. And by the way, that coat is the one i usually wear. So i'll have that back if you don't mind. and don't worry, Riolu will be free in the morning ok. we freed him, but it takes a day to take effect.

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:30 AM   #7842
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
(It doesn't say Gym Leaders can't switch. And Nice try but Dragon Pulse was the last move used so yay dragon pulse spam thanks.)

Sheridan kept her cool as the Quagsire used Muddy Water. Steelix dug another hole in the ground and tried to attack Quagsire from under. The water rushed into the hole on the battlefield and stayed there. "Get it now" Steelix began using a multitude of dragon pulses, each in dangerously close range to Quagsire. "Quagsire has no chance, I would know" She noted.
Spoiler:

Time out
Its a trick i picked up fromtge war zone. Its not a TM or anything against the rules. I cab use encore while you use rock polish. Unless your saying i can not make a move while you up ur speed stat which is a GM. My attack did not physically harm you so its okay. Just like if you did rain fance in the middle of my attacks
In conclysion it does not matter what move you did last

And what gym leader has switched pokemon?? Unless that id a special rule that you fid not mention

"My name is Fiona by the way. I help with this flower shop. But my sisters are allowing me to travel the world and plant flowers and I can also participate in pokemon contest on the way"-Fiona said with a smile

"Oh really? I am a pokemon coordinator as well."-Julius said with a smile

"WHATTTTTT THAT MEANS WE ARE RIVALS!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A TRAINER!!"-Fiona yelled out

"ummmm Well I am both. I plan to surpass Wallace"-Julius said akwardly

"We must battle!"-Fiona said "I will give you a gift if you do"

"Fine"-Julius responded
Spoiler:
*Fiona chooses Roseila while Julius chooses Marill

"Yes we have the advantage and now I will not feel bad for taking out that lil punk Marill. Roseila use petal dance then bullet seed then giga drain then solarbeam then follow up with grass knot and then a razor leaf"-She said

*Strangly Marill absorbed all of the attacks*

"Wow it must have the ability Sap Sipper! so finish with Ice beam!"-Juliuos cheered

*Roseila was frozen solid*

"What but all my moves were soo beautiful! Fine you win"-Fiona rushed out in tears without giving Julius anythig

"Well that was not fair! You won fair and square so take this"-her sister said

Julius was given:
(2 of each) Chesto, Oran, Leppa, Cheri berries
Wailmer Pail
Exp. Share
and 2 Pokenav's

"Please give the other Pokenav to my lame sis. She left too early and you can keep one"-She said

"Wow thanks!"-Julius said and gave a hug then laughed then left

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-13-2013 at 06:56 AM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:46 AM   #7843
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(it's a speical rule when the gym leader cann't switch out and they switch out in the games, manga, and Lenora the gym leader of Unova switched pokemon in the anime. )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:29 AM   #7844
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(After the battle Julius heals his pokemon at the center)

"Well I guess I will battle the gym leader"-Julius said

*Julius travles to battle the gym leader then arrives at the gym*

"Excuse me ... is there a gym leader I can battle hear... please"-Julius said nicely

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-12-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:29 AM   #7845
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(-_- Julius. Anyway, Mia is getting bored and needs someone to RP with her so, PoP, hurry to Dewford alreadeh!)

Mia entered a cave and was told there was no light ahead. She shrugged it off and entered. But, the cave got darker and darker and darker. Mia had to feel her way around and finally grabbed an oval shaped rock.

"An Everstone? Cool." Mia put it in her bag and continued until she finally saw light. She went into a room and met a man named Steven. He gave her an HM for Steel Wing and left. Mia then exited the cave and headed towards the gym.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:05 AM   #7846
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Time out
Its a trick i picked up fromtge war zone. Its not a TM or anything against the rules. I cab use encore while you use rock polish. Unless your saying i can not make a move while you up ur speed stat which is a GM. My attack did not physically harm you so its okay. Just like if you did rain fance in the middle of my attacks
In conclysion it does not matter what move you did last

And what gym leader has switched pokemon?? Unless that id a special rule that you fid not mention
You ignored the specific order of my attack, though. When you rp, if you mix up the order of the attacks, your counters basically don't work. And Encore would be a gm because it completely gave me 0% chance of using Dragon Pulse. And I never used Rain Dance in THE MIDDLE of your attacks, I used it BEFORE BOTH of your attacks. I also can't take you seriously with those typos.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:49 AM   #7847
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Mia entered the gym to see a forest. Bug Pokemon scurried around and the trees were tall. Mia navigated to a clearing. She was halfway through the clearing when a net caught her and soon enough, she was hanging upside down.

"AAAHH!" She screamed while struggling to get down. She heard laughter behind her. She looked an saw a guy who casually strolled into the clearing.

"Hi! I'm Manty, the bug type leader of Dewford!" Mia shot daggers at him but he didn't mind. She was released and they commenced the battle.

"Go! Celene!" The Pokemon cheerfully arrived on the field.

"Go! Weedle!" The worm crawled out. "Poison Sting!" Wheedle fired poison needles at Celene.

"Counter it with Silver Wind!" Celene fired sharp winds and it blew back the needles at Weedle.

"String Shot!" The Weedle escaped the needles by swinging onto a nearby branch. "String Shot to tie up the Beautifly!" Manty commanded. Weedle shot a sticky web at Celene.

"Dodge!" She dodged the web. "Blow it off the branch with Silver Wind!" Celene released the powerful wind.

"String Shot!" Weedle flew through the air on a web.

"Quickly! Acrobatics!" Celene nimbly danced in the air around Weedle as it flew on the web and attacked it. The Weedle flew to the ground, struggling. "Finish it!" Celene landed on the ground and struck it with another Acrobatics and it fainted. Manty returned it.

"Go! Pineco!" He sent out the Pokemon.

"Return. Go! Kyuu!" Mia sent out her partner. "Flamethrower!" Kyuu hurled the stream of fire at the Pokemon.

"Dodge! Then use Gyro Ball!" The Pineco jumped out of the way and started to spin as it hardened like steel and dashed towards Kyuu.

"Extrasensory!" Kyuu released a shockwave of psychic energy at the incoming Pineco. It was hit and blown back. "Flamethrower!" Kyuu released the fire as the Pineco was recovering and it hit. It fainted and Manty returned it.

"Go! Venonat!" The furry Pokemon came out.

"Return. Go! Celene!" Celene returned on the field. "Silver Wind!" Celene released the powerful winds at Venonat.

"Dodge!" The Venonat landed on a nearby branch. "PoisonPowder, follow up with Venoshock!" The Venonat sprinkled Poisonous powder in the air and Celene started to cough.

"No! Silver Wind!" Celene blew away the powder but she was still affected, there was an incoming stream of venom as well. "Mirror Move!" Celene extended her mouth and sucked in the Venoshock, it was then shot out again. Venonat was hit and fell down the branch.

"Headbutt!" The Venonat launched itself at Celene.

"Acrobatics!" Mia said. Celene appeared around Venonat and struck it. The Venonat fainted. Mia returned Celene and she got the badge. She then thanked him and ran into the Pokemon center.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-12-2013, 10:01 AM   #7848
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
The Shadow Claw and Iron Tail collided as both Pokemon were sent back.

"Faint Attack!" Umbreon dissolved into the shadows and attempted to attack Flaafy when least expected.

---
Mia continued back and found a cottage.

"Hi? Is this Mr. Briney's cottage?" Mia said. An old man stood up.

"Why, yes it is! Do you wish to sail?" Mia said yes and they began their water expedition to Dewford.

Flaffy was struck with the Faint Attack. Thankfully, it isn't a naturally powerful move. As Flaffy staggered backwards, Loop called out for it to use Charge Beam. Flaffy's electrical attacks had already been charged up, so it released a powerful blast of electricity towards Umbreon, hoping that the electric attack would be the last needed to take this pokemon out.

Barney swagged onto route 201, with his lifelong friend Porygon in it's pokeball. He decided that he'd school some weak trainers and take their money. He stumbled across this 24 year old or so male and challenged him to a battle. He had just received his starter pokemon, and to Barney's delight, it was Piplup. He chuckled as he summoned his friend Porygon. The Piplup started off with water gun, and Porygon just allowed itself to get hit. "Conversion" Barney spoke. Porygon turned a green hue, and had transformed it's type into the grass type! It now resisted all water attacks this Piplup could use. "Lock On" Porygon focused on it's enemy as the rival trainer screeched out "Water Gun again!" He obviously didn't know what Conversion does. "Zap Cannon" A giant ball of electricity shot from Porygon, obliterated the puny water gun, and hit Piplup head on. It fainted, obviously. "Pay up" Barney said. "You lost" The other guy hung his head in shame and forked over $200.

Old 01-12-2013, 12:01 PM   #7849
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Umbreon fainted and Beau returned him.

"Go! Murkrow!" The Murkrow arrived. "Haze! Follow up with Air Cutter!" The stage turned misty. Visibility dropped, except for Murkrow because of it's eyes. It quietly floated in the air and abruptly fired air shock waves at the Mareep.

---
Mia found Mr. Briney and asked for a trip to Slateport. He agreed and they sailed to Slateport.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #7850
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Ill pm you when i fix it .... But thats how we did in war zone. But its your thread soooo. Tell me if is a gm or not so i can change my move. Psychic is also gm gen ya think bout it IMO
Old 01-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #7851
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ill pm you when i fix it .... But thats how we did in war zone. But its your thread soooo. Tell me if is a gm or not so i can change my move. Psychic is also gm gen ya think bout it IMO
(Well, if you haven't noticed, this isn't the war zone. Most people in the war zone are noobish anyway. And no, don't change your move. Just reply to mine. Going back and changing your move is actually the worst GM you can do. Psychic I let it slide because it does no actual harm until they are hit, and once something is forced somewhere with psychic, the instant it changes direction, the psychic contact is lost.)

Quote:
Umbreon fainted and Beau returned him.

"Go! Murkrow!" The Murkrow arrived. "Haze! Follow up with Air Cutter!" The stage turned misty. Visibility dropped, except for Murkrow because of it's eyes. It quietly floated in the air and abruptly fired air shock waves at the Mareep.
Flaffy became instantly confused as it had a harder time seeing things. It wondered around, and was struck with the Air Cutter attack. "Try to whip away the mist!" Loop suggested. Flaffy flailed, but couldn't do anything really. It sat down from exhaustion. "GET UP! We have a battle to win!" Loop reminded it. Flaffy got back up and used Charge Beam, but it missed horrible. Loop sighed and shook his head.

Last edited by Pool; 01-12-2013 at 01:08 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:25 PM   #7852
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Beau smiled.

"Foul Play!" The Murkrow then dove downward as both pokemon's bodies glowed purple and she attempted to attack the Flaafy with it's own attack stat.

---
Mia arrived at Slateport and thanked the man as he sailed back. She found a man named Cpt. Stern. He told her that she could come back and use the submarine any time. Mia arrived on the next route to Mauville.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hozuki; 01-12-2013 at 03:30 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:18 PM   #7853
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
Heh-hem!' Wharley fake coughed, tapping his foot impatiently while waiting for Ai to turn around. 'The thing you felt was a aura decoy that Riley conjured up. handy bunch of tricks that guy. Now, i know who you where going to. And by the way, that coat is the one i usually wear. So i'll have that back if you don't mind. and don't worry, Riolu will be free in the morning ok. we freed him, but it takes a day to take effect.
Ai turned around, and saw Wharley standing there in the darkness. She was busted. He explained to her that she had only been feeling an aura decoy. So Riley and Wharley hadnt been asleep. That much she got. But what about Riolu's aura? Had that dark aura she felt only been a decoy, too? But why would Riley create a decoy to convince me that Riolu's aura was still dark? Ai wondered. It was more of a question. She was asking Wharley, because she knew that he was reading her thoughts. If I hadnt felt that dark aura, I wouldnt have came to check on Riolu. I would have assumed everything was ok, and left it up to Riley. Ai said to Wharley with telepathy. But i'm sure that I felt something. It was definately a dark aura. And why didnt you tell me that we were up against the people who attacked me mother's shrine before we got to Pastoria in the first place? Ai questioned him. If I would have known who we were facing I would have been more cautious. They kidnapped you, almost captured me, and closed Riolu's heart! They're dangerous! Why didnt you tell me? I'v been holding all of these emotions in all day, but I just have too many questions. If there is something you're still not telling me, please, just tell me now! Ai told Wharley. She took off the cloak. She wasnt sure how Wharley had managed to catch her even though she had the cloak on, but he had, and there was no need for the thing anymore. She threw it to him, and continued to speak to him with her thoughts. I have to admit though. You're pretty good at sneaking up on people. I didnt even hear your thoughts. And where is Riley? I dont feel his aura anymore. Ai said to him.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-12-2013 at 07:02 PM.
InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:00 PM   #7854
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

A small, green Pokemon made its way to Mia. Mia acknowledged it but kept moving. The Pokemon followed and by the time she got to the end of the route, the Gulpin rubbed itself against her leg and Mia sighed as she happily dropped a Pokeball on the Gulpin's head.

"Welcome to the team, Gorgeous." She arrived at Mauville and healed her Pokemon.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-12-2013, 06:51 PM   #7855
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

(umm, inner, read my character discription. Wharley wears a regular black coat, that's what you took.)

'Alright, let me explain a few things. first. like i said, we opened his heart, but the aura only dissipates after the day, which is what i meant.I also didn't tell you who they were because i didn't know. Remember, i don't know your mother in person, nor do i have any discription of the people who framed her. And don't say i can look into your mind, i have tried, but your aura somehow blocks me without you noticing. And as for Riley... he went back undercover. he was meant to leave when you weren't awake, but well.' Wharley pointed at her. 'You get my point.'

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:04 PM   #7856
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Beau smiled.

"Foul Play!" The Murkrow then dove downward as both pokemon's bodies glowed purple and she attempted to attack the Flaafy with it's own attack stat.

---
Mia arrived at Slateport and thanked the man as he sailed back. She found a man named Cpt. Stern. He told her that she could come back and use the submarine any time. Mia arrived on the next route to Mauville.
Flaffy was obviously overpowered by the flying pokemon and fainted from exhaustion. "You did well" Loop chanted three times to himself while returning the sheep pokemon. "Ariados, Agility!" Loop said to his Ariados while he thrusted his pokeball forward, revealing the spider pokemon. Ariados glowed a faint purple, barely visible in the mist that formed. "Use Psychic to locate Murkrow!" Ariados' eyes turned a pink hue and Ariados faced Murkrow. "Now, Signal Beam" A colorful ray shot towards Murkrow, illuminating the haze around the battlefield.

Old 01-12-2013, 08:28 PM   #7857
PrinceofPeace
Banned

On Juliu's way to the gym he noticed a gang wearing green capes

"odd"-Julius thought

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-13-2013 at 07:03 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:29 PM   #7858
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
dang this chick writes a lot
yeah I do. I need to edit that. Its gotta be shorter. >.<

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-12-2013, 08:35 PM   #7859
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Julius went to get and earn his degree of Pokemon at the school

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-13-2013 at 07:03 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:49 PM   #7860
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
(umm, inner, read my character discription. Wharley wears a regular black coat, that's what you took.)

'Alright, let me explain a few things. first. like i said, we opened his heart, but the aura only dissipates after the day, which is what i meant.I also didn't tell you who they were because i didn't know. Remember, i don't know your mother in person, nor do i have any discription of the people who framed her. And don't say i can look into your mind, i have tried, but your aura somehow blocks me without you noticing. And as for Riley... he went back undercover. he was meant to leave when you weren't awake, but well.' Wharley pointed at her. 'You get my point.'
Spoiler:

Ai believed Wharley's explaination. "Alright...when Riolu is better in the morning, we will head off to Pastoria. We need a gym badge. See you then."
Ai walked back up the staircase after bidding Wharley goodnight. She hoped she would see her partner in the morning. She also hoped that they would be able to do something about team darkness. But that would have to wait, she supposed. Reguardless, they werent going to get away with anything. She would make sure of that.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay