Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2013, 01:06 AM   #7821
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

"Wharley...Thanks." Ai managed to say. She was barely conscious, and her head throbbed badly. "The...staff. They have...Aron's staff. Tell..Riley..." She trailed off, drifting in and out of consciousness. "Save...Riolu.." She managed to say. She had heard Wharley say that Riley would save him. But she just couldnt shake the terrible pain of thinking that Riolu's heart had been closed by those crooks. She finally awoke somewhere strange. She couldnt pinpoint where, exactly. Her head was still a little foggy. She happened to notice out of the corner of her eye that Riley and Wharley were standing not too far from where she was lying, talking to each other. She vaguely wondered if Wharley and Riley had managed to retreive Wharley's pokeballs or Aron's staff. Hopefully both. She felt strange, as if her aura was somehow agitated. She couldnt quite place what the feeling was, though...

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-11-2013 at 01:08 AM.
InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:23 AM   #7822
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Wharley saw Ai awake. he rushed to her side. 'Don't worry, Riolu's safe, i'm safe, your safe. we have the staff and my pokemon. just rest.' He said, charging his aura for use as a painless sedative, then began using it on her,

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:46 AM   #7823
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Ocean darkly and slowly said "Let's begin" with an almost murderous intent. Ocean looked depressed, and angry. His regular attire was completely switched out. He was dressed in all black. A suit, dress pants, and jet black dress shoes. He threw his pokeball, which he painted pure black, and a Skorupi came out. His Skorupi spat on the ground, thinking highly of itself and not worrying about litter. Ocean stayed silent and let Skorupi do it's thing, while thoughts clouded his mind.
Kitten: This guy is kind of weird
Penquin: pip pip pip piplup? (maybe he woke up on the wrong side of the bed?)
Kitten: whatever, Starla take the stage!!!
Starla: star star starly (time to shine)
*Starla the starly flies on the battlefield*

Kitten: My name is Kitten from Twinleaf Town and I'm going to be a pokemon master!!!
Starla: star star star star star starly (I'm Starla the super strong flying normal type with the abilty Keen Eye and I'm the fastest flyer in the world)
Kitten: Together we are going to beat you!!!

Kitten: Starla you pick the first attack
Starla: star star star star starly (thanks Kitten let's see that bug likes my Heat Wave attack)
*Starla the starly begins flapping her wings really fast and releases a firey wind that she sends at Skorupi*
Kitten: follow it up with a wing attack
Starla: starly (ok)
*Starla charges at Skorupi and her wings begin to glow white as attempts to hit Skorupi with one of her wings*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:58 AM   #7824
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Ai was aware of a gentle flow of aura washing through her body, and it helped to calm her aura. When she finally came to completely, she noticed that Wharley was sitting beside her. She sat up and looked around, and smiled at Wharley, assuring him that she was ok. She was back at the palace, and she wondered where Riolu was. She tried to send out a wave of her aura to try to locate him, but for some reason, she couldnt. What's...wrong with me? Ai wondered to herself. Then the realization struck her. When Riolu's heart had been closed by the pokeball that he had been captured in, it had disrupted her ties with his aura. In short, her powers were gone. A trail of tears streaked down her face. If a guardian's pokemon's heart is closed, if even for a moment, this was what happens? She just couldnt believe what those people had done to her. She would rather die than not be able to share her connection with Riolu's aura. He was her companion. They had been ever since she was a small child. And now, it was gone. Her connection, gone. That was what those criminals had wanted all along. If they could just manage to seal the hearts of the guardian's pokemon closed, then they could prevent those guardians from using their abilities ever again. Ai was so glad that she had managed to keep Wharley's pokemon away from those people. She didnt want to think about Wharley having to endure this pain she was feeling. But it wasnt herself that she was worried about. She almost couldnt bear the thought that Riolu, wherever he was, would be feeling this same pain when he realized what had happened. When he figured out that he could sense everyone's aura, exept his best friend's. Ai couldnt help herself, she leaned over the bed, hugging Wharley, her long hair falling into her face as tears spilled over her tender cheeks. She silently held onto him, sure that he could probably tell by her thoughts how much pain she was in. She wondered if he understood what had happened.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-11-2013 at 02:00 AM.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #7825
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Kitten: This guy is kind of weird
Penquin: pip pip pip piplup? (maybe he woke up on the wrong side of the bed?)
Kitten: whatever, Starla take the stage!!!
Starla: star star starly (time to shine)
*Starla the starly flies on the battlefield*

Kitten: My name is Kitten from Twinleaf Town and I'm going to be a pokemon master!!!
Starla: star star star star star starly (I'm Starla the super strong flying normal type with the abilty Keen Eye and I'm the fastest flyer in the world)
Kitten: Together we are going to beat you!!!

Kitten: Starla you pick the first attack
Starla: star star star star starly (thanks Kitten let's see that bug likes my Heat Wave attack)
*Starla the starly begins flapping her wings really fast and releases a firey wind that she sends at Skorupi*
Kitten: follow it up with a wing attack
Starla: starly (ok)
*Starla charges at Skorupi and her wings begin to glow white as attempts to hit Skorupi with one of her wings*
Ocean spoke calmly "Rain Dance". Skorupi danced slowly and solemnly as clouds formed above, and a downpour began to fall on the two pokemon. The damage from the heat wave that attacked Skorupi was cut in half. "Crunch" Ocean commanded to his Skorupi. The scorpion pokemon opened its mouth as Starly neared it. The wing attack was a direct hit on Skorupi's jaw. But as Starly's wing entered Skorupi's mouth, it bit down with immense force, crippling Starly for sure. "..." Ocean stayed silent as Starly shrieked in pain. Skorupi let go of Starly, and backed away, as if it knew that it had done enough damage to the little bird pokemon. It likely won't be able to fly for the rest of the fight with the wrecked wing.

Spoiler:
This isn't gm because you left off with an attack at me, so I can control what happens next. And sorry if this seems like gm to you, I'm just trying to practice story telling.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:31 AM   #7826
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
"Grab it the attack with Psychic and hit the foe with it! Then grab it and throw it up with Psychic then slam it down"-Tragic said
Quagsire met the ice beam with another ice beam. The two clashed and cancelled out. "Spamming psychic will do you no good" Sheridan noted to him. "You know what to do" The Quagsire shot a mud bomb at the ground to soften it's landing on the ground. "Rain Dance" Dark clouds began to form as Quagsire started dancing a mystical dance. They started to rain, healing Quagsire, for its ability is Water Absorb. Birds also cannot fly if their wings are wet, so Nu-nu is now restricted to the ground. "Icy Wind" The air around Nu-nu became bone chilling cold.

Old 01-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #7827
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"Return. I guess it can't be helped. Upah your up!"-Tragic said as he switched his pokemon

*Quagsire slid on the ground to dodge the icy attack.*

"Encore"-Tragic ordered
*Quagsire clapped its hands and repeatedly slamed its tail against the ground right after the icy wind*

"We liked Icy WInd so much I want to see it sum more"-Tragic said with a smirk

"That weak ice move does not stand a chance against our moves! Ice beam then mud shot then ice beam then mud shot"-Tragic ordered
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:52 PM   #7828
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Umbreon was hit dead-on with the Signal Beam. Beau smirked.

"Shadow Ball." Umbreon looked as if nothing happened and fired a Shadow Ball IN DA FACE! "Shadow Claw!" A claw of shadows formed at her hand and attempted to slash the Flaafy.

Spoiler:
The healing is due to Wish.

---
Froggy lazily slept on the seat. Absol patiently watched the match between the leader and Tragic. Noctis groomed himself and sat beside Absol and Ginger spent alot of time grooming his big flower atop his head. Julius boringly watched the match, strategies going through his head.
---
Mia happily bounded out of the center when she was met by a Devon representative.

"Please! Help me!" Mia was confused but followed the man to a cave. There was a man dressed in a weird uniform. "He stole my goods!" Mia started to laugh out loud.

"AHA! Your goods? AHAHAHA!" Mia dropped on the floor and the man tapped his foot impatiently with a red face. She then got over it and battled.

"Go! Zubat!" He sent out the Pokemon.

"I believe in you, Celene!" Mia sent out the Beautifly. "Silver Wind!" The Pokemon released sharp winds at the Zubat.

"Counter with Air Cutter!" The Zubat also released air shock waves and it collided with the winds.

"Hurry! While it's busy, use Psyshock!" Three purple orbs surrounded Celene and then they were fired at the Zubat. The Zubat, still dealing with the winds was hit by the powerful psychic move. "Again! Finish it!" Celene fired it again and the Zubat fainted. The grunt ran in shame and dropped the stuff.

"Oh thank you trainer, you're so kind! I'd like you to have this!" The man gave Mia an egg warmer. "It speeds up the hatching on eggs!" Mia thanked the man.

"Soo... You're happy you got your goods back?" She broke into laughter again as the Devon representative sauntered out.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:08 PM   #7829
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
"Return. I guess it can't be helped. Upah your up!"-Tragic said as he switched his pokemon

*Quagsire slid on the ground to dodge the icy attack.*

"Encore"-Tragic ordered
*Quagsire clapped its hands and repeatedly slamed its tail against the ground right after the icy wind*

"We liked Icy WInd so much I want to see it sum more"-Tragic said with a smirk

"That weak ice move does not stand a chance against our moves! Ice beam then mud shot then ice beam then mud shot"-Tragic ordered
Quagsire dissappeared. The ground began to rumble. A fault line split the entire battlefield in half. And who else would arrive out of this hole other than Steelix! "Switching your pokemon every waking second won't lead you to victory" Steelix stood still as the Ice Beam attacks hit it, unfazed. Steelix used it's tail strength to send the mud shots right back at Quagsire. "Rock Polish" Steelix became immeasurably fast, for it being a Steelix. "Dragon Pulse" Steelix almost instantly appeared behind Quagsire and barraged it with Dragon Pulse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
Umbreon was hit dead-on with the Signal Beam. Beau smirked.

"Shadow Ball." Umbreon looked as if nothing happened and fired a Shadow Ball IN DA FACE! "Shadow Claw!" A claw of shadows formed at her hand and attempted to slash the Flaafy.

Spoiler:
The healing is due to Wish.

---
Froggy lazily slept on the seat. Absol patiently watched the match between the leader and Tragic. Noctis groomed himself and sat beside Absol and Ginger spent alot of time grooming his big flower atop his head. Julius boringly watched the match, strategies going through his head.
---
Mia happily bounded out of the center when she was met by a Devon representative.

"Please! Help me!" Mia was confused but followed the man to a cave. There was a man dressed in a weird uniform. "He stole my goods!" Mia started to laugh out loud.

"AHA! Your goods? AHAHAHA!" Mia dropped on the floor and the man tapped his foot impatiently with a red face. She then got over it and battled.

"Go! Zubat!" He sent out the Pokemon.

"I believe in you, Celene!" Mia sent out the Beautifly. "Silver Wind!" The Pokemon released sharp winds at the Zubat.

"Counter with Air Cutter!" The Zubat also released air shock waves and it collided with the winds.

"Hurry! While it's busy, use Psyshock!" Three purple orbs surrounded Celene and then they were fired at the Zubat. The Zubat, still dealing with the winds was hit by the powerful psychic move. "Again! Finish it!" Celene fired it again and the Zubat fainted. The grunt ran in shame and dropped the stuff.

"Oh thank you trainer, you're so kind! I'd like you to have this!" The man gave Mia an egg warmer. "It speeds up the hatching on eggs!" Mia thanked the man.

"Soo... You're happy you got your goods back?" She broke into laughter again as the Devon representative sauntered out.

"Dang, wish" Loop noted. Flaffy was hit with the Shadow ball but had covered itself with Cotton Spore to reduce the damage done to it. "Iron Tail!" Flaffy flung it's tail at the Umbreon.

Old 01-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #7830
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The Shadow Claw and Iron Tail collided as both Pokemon were sent back.

"Faint Attack!" Umbreon dissolved into the shadows and attempted to attack Flaafy when least expected.

---
Mia continued back and found a cottage.

"Hi? Is this Mr. Briney's cottage?" Mia said. An old man stood up.

"Why, yes it is! Do you wish to sail?" Mia said yes and they began their water expedition to Dewford.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-11-2013, 03:03 PM   #7831
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Dam it, they sealed her aura. Don't worry, Riolu's safe. Your aura is sealed, somehow i can't unseal it. I'll see if i can with Riley's help. Riley!' Riley walked over, and poured his aura into me. 'This i going to hurt, i'm sorry.' Wharley blasted his aura into her, hoping to unseal hers. 'There, your now able to use aura again. Riolu is in a pretty bad state, but he'll be fine, Riley is seeing to that. he knows the most about Riolu's then any other guardian.'

Old 01-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #7832
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mia arrived at Dewford and thanked the man. She met a lady.

"Hi! This is a small island so thing catch on quickly!" Mia thought that meant nothing until she entered the city hall.

"Hey! Have you heard of BIG SERVICE?" A lady asked. Mia looked confused yet disgusted at the same time.

"What?" There was a mound of stuff. A boy's head popped out of the clutter.

"Guess what! I have BIG SERIVCE clothes, BIG SERVICE pillows, BIG SERVICE the video game..." He rambled on. She then met an old man watching a show. The show was...

"Hi! Welcome to BIG SERVICE, the show!" Mia just about died and was glad she made it out alive with all the BIG SERVICE.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-11-2013, 03:46 PM   #7833
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Wharley poured some of his and Riley's aura into her body. The sudden flow of both of their auras into her system felt like fire coursing through her body. She held back a gasp of pain, but once he was finished, Ai was pretty sure that Wharley had done the trick. Her aura felt back to normal, and she didnt feel any of the agitation that she had felt when she first woke up. She tried again to send out a wave of her aura to try to see what Riolu's condition was. She finally located him, but it was worse than she thought. Apparently Riley hadnt been able to open his heart yet. She could feel the dark aura radiating from around him. It was just like those other two pokemon that she had managed to heal with her aura back at team darkness's base. She could not feel any of Riolu's usual vitality. He didnt have any emotion what so ever. When Ai realized this, a pang ran through her heart. Apparently Riolu wasnt in any pain, and that was a huge relief to her. But still team darkness had done something unforgivable to him. She didnt want Riolu to stay in this condition. She just couldnt bear it. Ai tried to get up out of the bed she was lying in, stumbling, and almost falling in the floor. She was still a bit weak, and she hadnt got used to the sudden recirculation of her aura yet. She wanted to do something for Riolu, but she figured that Wharley wasnt going to let her see him in that shape.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-11-2013, 04:16 PM   #7834
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Quagsire dissappeared. The ground began to rumble. A fault line split the entire battlefield in half. And who else would arrive out of this hole other than Steelix! "Switching your pokemon every waking second won't lead you to victory" Steelix stood still as the Ice Beam attacks hit it, unfazed. Steelix used it's tail strength to send the mud shots right back at Quagsire. "Rock Polish" Steelix became immeasurably fast, for it being a Steelix. "Dragon Pulse" Steelix almost instantly appeared behind Quagsire and barraged it with Dragon Pulse.
Spoiler:
*Did you switch out? I thought Gym leaders could not switch out*

*Upah sensed the earth rumble and rushed to a side avoiding danger*

"Slide!"-Tragic said
*Upah slid against the wet ground to avoid the counter attack. Upah then used mudshot to counter the coutner mudshot*

"Intercept with Encore"-tragic said with a laught
*As Steelix became faster Upah cheered on its foe so it would keep on using Rock Polish*

"Now Muddy water!"-Tragic says
*Quagsire slamed its tail on the ground. Suddenly merky water came out of the crack in the ground and towered over the foe after Steelix*

I'm boared so I will make a new character
--------------------------------------------------

Name:Julius (may change name later)

Region:Hoenn
Starter: Mudkip
Personality: Kind giving and caring person. He likes pokemon more than people. He is very in touch with other's emotions and cares for the environment. He puts others first and is one of those people you gotta love. He is VERY competitive and please do not tick this kid off with injustice
Appearance: AFrican American. short black hair with white highlights. average kid
Background: For his whole life he felt close to pokemon. Pretty average life.... as far as Sammy knows!!! Sammy recieved Mudkip as an egg. The egg was given to him from the breeder shop he worked at. He then was escoreted to Rusberor City to be like wallace. Strong yet Elegant

Ability: Torrent
Your pokemon's six moves:
-water gun
-mirror coat
-counter
-mud bomb
-whirlpool
-bide
Your pokemon's looks:
Average mudkip
Your pokemon's personality:Determined loving free spirit yet likes challenges
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Alright so my parents put money into my account! I have some berries and potions and 1..2..5.. yes 6 pokeballs. I also have you with me right Mudpuppy!"-Julius said with energy

"Mud-Mud"-Mudkip (Mudpuppy cherred)

"Well if we want to be stronger than Wallace we gotta get some more water type pokemon right! I say we go near the lake and capture more pokemon before we take on the first gym leader."-Julius explained

*Julius travles to a lake on route 104*

"Wing-WIng"-A wingull cried out

"hey look there Mudpuppy! That looks like a water/flying type... I believe its a wingull!"-Julius cheered "It's time to catch it"

*Mudpuppy rans toward Wingull*

"Dont let it get away use Whirlpool"-Julius commanded

*Wingull tried to fly away but Mudkip quickly used the lake water to rise up and surrond the wingull in a whirlpool*

"Way to go bud. Now lets use bide!"-Julius said

*Wingull swoopped down and spamed air cutter. Mudkip took serious damage after every attack. Mudkip then released a big powerful white blast which landed on the foe*

"That bide is our strongest move! No way it can survive. Pokeball GO!!"-Julius stated as it threw a pokeball..... the pokeball was successful and it caught Wingull

Wingull (Seagull)
Ability: Keen Eye
Personaility: Silly yet stubborn
Moves
-roost
-wing attack
-water pulse
-mist
-air cutter
-supersonic

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-11-2013 at 06:08 PM.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:13 PM   #7835
PrinceofPeace
Banned

"Wow that was some battle... say your a strong one! Care to help me out?"-a beautiful girl said with a flower in her hand

"Sure I ... i would love to"-juliius said nervously

"There is a pokemon eating all of our berries can you please ... idk do something"-she asked

"Most definelty lets go"-Julius said proudly

*the beautiful girl lead Julius to a flower shop*

"THERE... THERE!!! That thing"-the girl pointed in anger

"Oh that's a marill! It's a water type I can handle this! You ready Mudpuppy!?"-He cherred

*Mudpuppy wobbled to the foe*

"Oh no! It's in no shape to battle here catch"-the girl said as she threw an oran berry

*Mudpuppy ate the berry and became ready to fight*

Spoiler:

edit

Maril (Mary) female
Ability: Thick Fat
Personaltiy: Tough
-bubblebeam
-aqua tail
-encore
-future sight
-aqua jet
-rain dance

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-11-2013 at 06:14 PM.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #7836
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(It doesn't say Gym Leaders can't switch. And Nice try but Dragon Pulse was the last move used so yay dragon pulse spam thanks.)

Sheridan kept her cool as the Quagsire used Muddy Water. Steelix dug another hole in the ground and tried to attack Quagsire from under. The water rushed into the hole on the battlefield and stayed there. "Get it now" Steelix began using a multitude of dragon pulses, each in dangerously close range to Quagsire. "Quagsire has no chance, I would know" She noted.

Old 01-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #7837
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Wharley picked Ai up and put her back down. 'Sorry Ai, ain't gonna happen. A heart blocked pokemon get worse if they see their trainer. so you're gonna stay here till you and riolu are better.'
(Um, who is the Pastoria gym leader in this Roleplay? i need to get a badge after this.)

Old 01-11-2013, 11:46 PM   #7838
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Name: Barney Stinson
Region: Sinnoh
Starter: Porygon (Porygon-Z is a Sinnoh pokemon)
Personality: Is awesome. Fun to be around, and great with chicks.
Appearance:
Background: Barney wants to document all the legendary pokemon, and has been facinated with them ever since he could remember. He goes along with his unorthodox pokemon and sketches pokemon that he sees.

Pokemon: Porygon
Ability: Trace
Moves:
Conversion
Conversion 2
Signal Beam
Zap Cannon
Lock On
Psychic

@Bombs I am, yo. Just tell me which number gym leader you're facing and when you want to and I'll be here.

Old 01-11-2013, 11:58 PM   #7839
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(pastoria is the fourth gym in diamond and pearl and the 5th gym in platinum)

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:00 AM   #7840
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
Wharley picked Ai up and put her back down. 'Sorry Ai, ain't gonna happen. A heart blocked pokemon get worse if they see their trainer. so you're gonna stay here till you and riolu are better.'
(Um, who is the Pastoria gym leader in this Roleplay? i need to get a badge after this.)
(Me too. I think pool will be our gym leader.)
Ai complained as Wharley refused to allow her to see Riolu until his heart had been fully opened. She just couldnt stand it that she had no other choice at this point than to just sit around and do nothing when Riolu needed her help. Rest was impossible for her at this point. She had to atleast see how Riolu's condition had improved. She wanted to know that Wharley and Riley were telling her the truth. Every time she sent a wave of her aura out towards Riolu, all she felt was the same darkness as before. No change. She didnt want to think that Wharley was lying to her. And she knew that if there was no way to open Riolu's heart on their own he would lie to her and pretend like Riolu was ok just so she wouldnt be heartbroken. She appreciated it that he cared for her so much. But it was excruciating not knowing for herself how her partner was doing. Later that night, Ai snuck out of her room once she made sure that Wharley and Riley were both in bed. Their auras were calm, and so she figured that they were asleep. She knew that she couldnt go check on Riolu because if Riolu were to sense her aura it would only make matters worse. But she had a plan. She would put on Wharley's cloak that the man from team darkness had meant to put on Ai when he had tried to kidnap her. She slipped it on, pulling the hood over her face to also conceal her features. She slowly walked down the winding staircase that led to the lower level of the palace. She followed the feel of Riolu's aura, hoping that Riley and Wharley wouldnt catch her.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-12-2013 at 07:05 PM.

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay