Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 01-10-2013, 06:51 AM   #21
z3r0uch1h4
Ninja Academy Student

z3r0uch1h4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: any "good" way to use Deidara? (Generations)

@zerouch you go to arashiboards don't u?

.[/QUOTE]

I know of Arashi, it is a great info site, they have too much ego to have fun with them tho'. I also play at Valor sometimes. Please don't mistake what I am saying tho'. Some characters in this game can not win without help. Deidara is one of these. I also feel Konan may be the most difficult character to use if she has no op support. Even then she might not win.

Generations really isn't a game of skill, when you play online, in ranked matches especially, the other player will most likely be playing to win, with op support and probably a high tiered character. Taking a team that does not have it's fullest potential to break guard and get hits in will seriously handicap yourself. I can not see this being fun. It is sad that this leads to only a handful of used characters out of 70+ characters but, this game is not made equal attributes for everyone. A perfect example would be to point out how many Masked Men you have fought in ranked matches.
z3r0uch1h4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:48 AM   #22
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3

Quote:

I know of Arashi, it is a great info site, they have too much ego to have fun with them tho'. I also play at Valor sometimes. Please don't mistake what I am saying tho'. Some characters in this game can not win without help. Deidara is one of these. I also feel Konan may be the most difficult character to use if she has no op support. Even then she might not win.

Generations really isn't a game of skill, when you play online, in ranked matches especially, the other player will most likely be playing to win, with op support and probably a high tiered character. Taking a team that does not have it's fullest potential to break guard and get hits in will seriously handicap yourself. I can not see this being fun. It is sad that this leads to only a handful of used characters out of 70+ characters but, this game is not made equal attributes for everyone. A perfect example would be to point out how many Masked Men you have fought in ranked matches.
Its the challenge that makes me like to crutch myself. I have a team that actually has a name that dominates cheap players or those that "play to win" This is why it is satisfying for the minority to destroy the majority. Its no fun to just take the easiest way ro win, i've done it before and its just too easy lol.
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You rep me I rep you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by coolm3; 01-11-2013 at 05:51 AM.
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:51 AM   #23
z3r0uch1h4
Ninja Academy Student

z3r0uch1h4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
Its the challenge that makes me like to crutch myself. I have a team that actually has a name that dominates cheap players or those that "play to win" This is why it is satisfying for the minority to destroy the majority. Its no fun to just take the easiest way ro win, i've done it before and its just too easy lol.

I have a couple teams like that as well, not all preset teams are bad. I will say tho' your post sounds a little egotistical. Care to show me?
z3r0uch1h4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:50 AM   #24
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3

If you have xbox I can show you in person but heres footage of me besting top player on Asian leaderboards (which sadly is a pathetic player) http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123210
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:03 AM   #25
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Deidara is perhaps one of the best ranged fighters in the roster. The only time he's bad is when people simply mash the square button. I'll just go over a few pros and cons:

Pros:
  • Very fast chakra kunai (ckunai), with a wide hitbox.
  • His tilt allows you to avoid most physical attacks such as the Rasengan, Chidori, most combos and with good timing, Hidan's Soul Reap.
  • Destroys guard when you use a good combination of his down combo, his tilt, and his ckunai.
  • Massive grab, which can easily chian from strikeback
  • Good tracking on Jutsu, and there's two projectiles, thus greater priority over fireball jutsus.
  • Most combos are relatively safe as far as ranged combos go.
Cons:
  • People assume you are a spammer when you use him.
  • As a ranged character, he's susceptible to dashes, and "Rushdown"* characters.
  • Tilt is very long, and easily interrupted.
  • Ultimate jutsu is nothing special.
  • Quite a long air combo, leaving him open to counters
  • Grab is very predictable.
*Rushdown being constantly on the offensive, leaving no space for breathing.

If you wanna try him out, make sure you pick Kurotsuchi and Ohnoki supports. They are the "Hidden rock village", and they are very useful:
- Kurotsuchi has a very long, very strong slow, that is hard to avoid close up. This helps Deidara create space when he needs it, and helps him close the gap when he's pressuring.
- Ohnoki is impossible to interrupt, and you cannot sub the rocks he throws because you will get hit again. These are good for when you manage to catch your opponent in a ranged combo string, as it prevents them dashing at you to stop it.

In general, you'll want to make sure you keep on the move, and never let your enemy charge his chakra. You can hit him at a distance with no chakra cost, take advantage of that.

Rage [VG] is online now   Reply With Quote